Seduced In The Dark by CJ Roberts is Available!!

by Maryse on August 31, 2012 · 8 comments

in Alternative, News

It’s live!! Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet) Woooo hoooooo a day early!

Crystal August 31, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Just bought! So glad its early!

Taina August 31, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thanx for posting… I was counting down the minutes. This is the first time I’ve left a comment & I must tell you I’m so glad I’ve found this page… I haven’t had a dull read yet! Your like my Fairy God Mother of Books… Lol Thanks!

Takisha August 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I just finished chapter 1 and my stomach is already in knots!

anne September 1, 2012 at 4:13 AM

OMG, just downloaded! I’m 3/4 through Sheet Music, so need to finish that up today so I can get started on this one. Can’t wait!!! Thanks Maryse for your FAB recommendations.

Minha September 1, 2012 at 9:32 AM

YAY! Maryse, I just downloaded it and started reading Captive in the Dark. As I mentioned when you reviewed the first book, I was only waiting for “Seduced” to be out…hey, don’t blame a girl for avoidind a cliffhanger whenever possible!!!
It will be a “dark” labor day weekend thanks to you! :)

Maryse September 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM

haha Minha!! But a fun one for sure!

And I’d love to hear what you guys thought of it!

cissie lee October 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I loved the first book but I can’t find Seduced in the Dark in b&n. Is it available?

Sandy J. Long November 7, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Book #2 was better and NOT… still the subject matter was a tough one to swallow… however both the characters were growing and I was feeling like… TELL HER < TELL HER… she needs to know your feeling the same way…love the ending and i am glad CJ you decided that 2 would be it… really how much more could happen…((((SPOILER)))

yes hearts and flowers ending was great but… and i loved that she took COLE as her last name… and i would like to know they lived happily ever after with their crazy sex lives..