Book #1 is one of my all time favorite books, EVER!! In fact, it has the majority of my fellow readers in a frenzy and so many of us have read it over and over again. The perfect bad-boy (read: deliciously imperfect) college guy, who’s also an underground MMA/fighter/boxer. *sigh* Every girls wants him, and he devours each gorgeous one and tosses them aside while he moves on to the next. Until he meets Abby. Pretty, and no-nonsense. And not interested in anyone else’s nonsense either. Especially his.
What makes this one so special? He… they… are just. So. Real. Every emotion, connection, hesitation, reaction and heartache is in perfect detail. Conversations, situations, even the tiniest nudges… it’s all there. You’ll live it with them, and you’ll likely want to start the book all over again when you reach the end. It’s just that good.
Jen: ♥ TRAVIS ♥ I’m with ya, Maryse!!!! He’s the bee’s knees… 2nd time was better for me — maybe I’ll get to 3rd time soon…. Anxiously awaiting Walking Disaster…. Can you imagine how much MORE that will be??
7 hours ago via mobile · Like
Michele: Count me in!! You know how I love Travis too!
Catherine: Love this book, nearly finished & WOW its Brill!! Been reading some of your recommendations, Love them all !! Keep them coming Maryse!
Dawnita: Finished … aaaagggggghhhhhh … What a beautiful story.
About book #1:
The new Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand.
Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby wants—and needs—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.
- Beautiful Disaster <— Travis’s book
- A Valentine’s Day free short story on author’s page.
- Walking Disaster - Travis’s POV
- A Beautiful Wedding: A Novella <— “Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.“
- Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel <— Trent Maddox’s book!!!!
- Beautiful Redemption: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 2) <— Thomas’s book
- Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 3) <— Taylor’s book
- Something Beautiful: A Novella <— Shep & America’s book
- Beautiful Burn: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Book 4)
- Endlessly Beautiful <— FREE SHORT story on Wattpad (Travis & Abby focused)
- A Beautiful Funeral: A Novel - August 15th 2016 (TRAVIS!!!)