Sara involves herself in looking for “Rebecca”, a stranger who has recently just… “disappeared” and nobody seems too worried about it. After finding Rebecca’s private journals, Sara makes it her mission to find the truth. Entrenching herself into Rebecca’s prestigious and affluent “art” world, she meets two gorgeous and wealthy men, but there’s just something… off about them. Working for one, and dating the other she begins questioning if she be involving herself with either. And can she help herself not to?
Check out my review of “If I Were You” (book #1)
About book #1:
He is rich and famous, and dark in ways I shouldn’t find intriguing, but I do. I so do. I don’t understand why his dark side appeals to me, but the attraction between us is rich with velvety promises of satisfaction. Chris is dark, and so are his desires, but I cannot turn away. He is damaged beneath his confident good looks and need for control, and in some way, I feel he needs me. I need him.
- If I Were You
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction (Inside Out Novellas #1)
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 2: The Contract (Inside Out Novellas #1)
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 3: His Submissive — expected release April 22nd 2013
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master – expected release May 20th 2013
- Being Me - expected release date June 11th 2013
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 5: The Master Undone – expected release August 12th 2013
- Revealing Us - expected release date – September 10th 2013
The journals read like stories and begin the first time Rebecca visits the gallery in the INSIDE OUT TRILOGY. You will meet Mark, Chris, Ava, Amanda, Ricco, and all the series characters as she does AND there are tons of clues to what happens in BEING ME in the first 4 serials. They are woven within the story ready for your discovery, as is Rebecca’s dark, erotic journey.