8:30AM UPDATE!!! HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY EVERYONE!! I hope everyone is having tons of yummy Thanksgiving leftovers this morning for breakfast… and lunch. And maybe even supper again. LOL! I would eat that the entire weekend long.
Right now I’m building our list as we speak and that will include awesome Black Friday deals that I find and either want or love already (and if you find any too, let me know). 🙂 So keep checking back since the deals change all day.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES THAT MAKE ME SQUEEEE!!
➔➔➔➔ You can check out ALL the Amazon BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 😉 here. And these are my favorites (so far):
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls), HD streaming device <— NEWEST FIRE STICK (SUPER-SALE!) & it has the easy buttons that I love!! I still love mine that I got a year ago, and love that I can talk into it.
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa | Twilight Blue <— I STILL HAVE MY ORIGINAL BIG ECHO from the first or second year they came out & an old school “Dot” that I use daily for all sorts of things. I have come to depend on them.
- CHEF iQ Smart Pressure Cooker 10 Cooking Functions & 18 Features, Built-in Scale, 1000+ Presets & Times & Temps w/App for 600+ Foolproof Guided Recipes, Rice & Slow Electric MultiCooker, 6 Qt <— I have the Instant Pot version (and I still use it weekly and love it like crazy).
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 48 oz. Container, Black <— I’ve always wanted one so badly!!
- Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage <— THIS TIME I NEED THIS!! My dad bought me a shiny black Samsonite so many years ago (like a decade ago or maybe even more). It’s still in great shape except the stupid wheels finally rotted off. *sigh* There are all sorts of colors and designs available (I like the navy blue, and also this silver set)
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells <— I used to have a set of these and I LOVED them. So easy to dial into the weight you want and yet keep all of the weights contained nicely. Totally my thing. Now if only I’d start working out again. 😉
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging <— My beloved Roomba. Mine is getting old and is the very basic model. I keep promising myself to upgrade to a super-powered one, but mine still works awesome every single week. I dunno… I want to, but… and then there’s also THIS one —> iRobot Roomba i4+ (4552) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal – Empties Itself for up to 60 Days
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND TO READ FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Black Friday EBOOK SALES!!! <— all of the specific ones on sale for today. 😀
- Throne of Glass eBook Bundle: An 8 Book Bundle by Sarah J. Maas <— THRONE OF GLASS SUPER-SALE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!!
Tiffany: I love, love, love the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas!
MichelleS: Throne of Glass. I loved that one as much as ACOTR. Kick ass female characters, and beyond yummy male characters. And the Fae. Mic drop….
- Mountain Man’s Gift: A Small Town Holiday Romance (Callaghan Mountain Brothers) by K.C. Crowne <— LIVE!!!
- Seven Christmas Kisses by Jillian Eaton <— SUPER-BARGAIN SERIES BUNDLE!
- Red, White & Royal Blue: A Novel by Casey McQuiston <— M/M ROMANCE ON SALE W/ TONS OF AMAZING REVIEWS & OUR CREW HERE LOVED IT!!
R. Renee: I stayed up half the night reading Red, White & Royal Blue and I’m in love!! I am LOL’ing at the constant use of “y’all” by the president and her children (who are from the Texas hill country)…
Kathy: Red, White, and Royal Blue had all of the emotions (funny, sweet, sad, etc). One of my best books of the year (besides Someday, Someday). I even let my precocious 13 year old read this novel.
- Alien Commander’s Mate (Fated Mates of the Xilan Warriors Book 1) by Ava Ross <— LIVE!!!
- Santa Claus is Coming (A Filthy Dirty Christmas) by Jane Fox <— LIVE!!!
- Messing With The Bad Boy: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Maid In Miami Book 2) by Breezie Bennett <— LIVE!!! COMEDY ROMANCE W/ A ROCK STAR! “…When a rock star moves to Miami with plans to win back the one who got away…can he prove he’s changed his tune and find forever love?…”
- Claimed (The Wolf’s Den Book 4) by Aline Hunter <— LIVE!!!
- Christmas with her Billionaire Fake Fiancé: A fake engagement…what could go wrong? (The Rich List Book 3) by Clare Connelly <— LIVE!!!
- CARNAGE (Royal Bastards MC Book 3) by Ker Dukey <— LIVE!!!
- Everything He Isn’t: An Opposites Attract Romance (She’s Everything) by Lauren Stewart <— NANCY 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE!!
Nancy: …They were polar opposites but love can conquer all. Truly knowing someone wanted the best for you, and you wanted the best for them, made it easier to ignore the small stuff.
Great story & I did really enjoy it!
- Here For You by Kiera Jayne <— LIVE!! HE’S AN ARMY VETERAN& SINGLE DAD ALERT!!
- Up in the Treehouse (BelleCurve) by K.K. Allen <— NANCY 5-STAR LOVED IT & IT’S ON SALE!!
Nancy: UP IN THE TREEHOUSE is the 2nd book I’ve read by K.K. Allen. I like her writing & enjoyed reading this book. It seemed a bit too long, but takes us through many years of the characters growing up & reaching adulthood. Lots of the story is based on a tree-house that the twin boys built with their Dad.
- Heir of Bone and Shadows (Gravestone #2) (Gravestone Series) by Amber Darwin <— LIVE!!!
- A Very Mountain Man Christmas (Fallen Peak Book 4) by Shaw Hart <— LIVE!! HER PRETEND HUSBAND! “...It all started ten months ago. I had just gotten to Fallen Peak and met my new boss. Ledger Miles. He’d be the man of her dreams if he wasn’t such a jerk. When the accident happens and I’m called to the hospital, I’m shocked to learn that Ledger doesn’t remember his life. In fact, the only thing he is sure of, is that we’re married…”
- Faking it with the Bachelor: A Faking It Romantic Comedy by Tracy Brody
- Adore Me (Rough Edges Book 1) by Ashley Zakrzewski
- Small Town Christmas Box Set by Emma Tharp
- The Miles High Club Series by T.L. Swan <— SHIRLEY (AND SO MANY!!) LOVE THESE!!
Shirley: This series will still your heart. I loved all three books. They will have laughing and crying. Books you can’t put down. I have a had these about a month have already read them twice. If you like these books you will like Our Way and MR. Masters. So addicted to TL Swan books.
Jill: I loved the Mile High Club series. It was wonderful and entertaining and most importantly it was fulfilling. There are some readers like me who live for wonderful stories taking us to a imaginary world. And this series did it for me. I laughed, cried and lived every emotion with it
- Queens and Monster Series by J.T. Geissinger <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE SO MANY LOVED THESE!!
Kathy: Thank you Maryse! I just binge read the first 3 in J.T. Geissinger’s Queens and Monster Series. I can’t decide which was my favorite book! Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Heather: Finished it last night! Amazing as usual. Love that series!!
Cait: Oooh gonna start this now! Was looking a good read.
Leah: It’s soo good
- Forget Me Not by Sophia Sabbioni <— LIVE!! HER HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH NEVER KNEW SHE EXISTED... “...she is unflappable. That is, until her high school crush, Finnegan Ryan, walks through Whittaker’s doors hoping to land free flowers for the class reunion. His sudden appearance leaves Matty feeling transported back ten years, to a time when she was no more than an awkward outsider pining after a boy who barely knew she existed...”
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Mended Crown: A Dark Mafia Romance: War of Roses Universe (Mice and Men Book 4) by Lana Sky – November 27th 2021
- Secrets & Lies by Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank – November 29th 2021
- Lost at the Crossing (Rail Riders Book 2) by Nicky James – November 29th 2021
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) by Avery Flynn – November 29th 2021
- Adamma (Women of Eternity Series Book 1) by Kingsley Adrian Banks – November 30th 2021
- Shadow Web: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Moonshadow Bay Book 5) by Yasmine Galenorn – November 30th 2021
- Snake: A Dark RH College Bully Romance (The Serpents of Cinderhart Academy Book 3) by Logan Fox – November 30th 2021
- At the Crossroads: A Novel (A Buckhorn, Montana Novel Book 3) by B.J. Daniels – November 30th 2021
- Rushed (Adventures in Love Book 1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – November 30th 2021
- Someone Perfect (The Westcott Series Book 9) by Mary Balogh – November 30th 2021
- Dream Keeper (Dream Team Book 4) by Kristen Ashley – November 30th 2021
- After Dark with the Duke: Palace of Rogues (The Palace of Rogues Book 4) by Julie Anne Long – November 30th 2021
- Taking Vengeance (Vengeance Series Book 6) by Kaylea Cross – November 30th 2021
- Texas Lilies (The Devil’s Horn Ranch Series) by Samantha Christy – November 30th 2021
- She’s the One (Boggy Creek Valley Book 3) by Kelly Elliott – November 30th 2021
- Wanted: An Earl for Hire: Victorian Romantic Mystery (Calling all Rakes Book 1) by Tammy Andresen – November 30th 2021
- Change With Me: A With Me in Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – November 30th 2021
- At Her Service: A Mistresses of the Board Room Novel by Joey W. Hill – November 30th 2021
- Couples Wanted by Briana Cole – November 30th 2021
- Hunter’s Hope (Vampire Motorcycle Club Book 2) by Alyssa Day – November 30th 2021
- Gentleman Seeks Bride: A Hazards of Dukes Novel by Megan Frampton – November 30th 2021
- And They Lived Happily Ever After: A Magical OwnVoices RomCom by Therese Beharrie – November 30th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!