HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I love Fridays ’cause I get the whole weekend with my family and making fun meals, and going out to events, or the beach or shopping. This weekend will be nice and cool so I think a Beachwalk would be a perfect day for me. Plus lots of downtime for reading, too.
A ton of books just went live (you know… the whole Thursday is the new Tuesday thing 😉 ) so lets indulge, shall we?
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (1 month free trial)!
- AMAZON FIRST READS FOR NOVEMBER ARE UP! <— I chose Please Tell Me by Mike Omer (sounds amazing plus already great reviews!)
- All the Little Raindrops: A Novel by Mia Sheridan <— LIVE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER!! THEY WERE KIDNAPPED & ESCAPED! “…It’s senior-year spring break, and Noelle Meyer and Evan Sinclair have been kidnapped. Neither knows why they were chosen, only that they share a tragic past: Evan’s father got away with killing Noelle’s mother, effectively ruining her family when the death was ruled an accident. Despite the connection that should have made them enemies, the teens instead unite to face their other common denominator—their abductors. Noelle and Evan survive one sadistic circumstance after another, eventually making a harrowing escape. But every happy ending comes at a price…”
- Renovating Hearts by Judy Leslie
- Toad: A Novel by Katherine Dunn <— LIVE!!! RECLUSIVE WOMAN!! “…Sally Gunnar has withdrawn from the world. She spends her days alone at home, reading drugstore mysteries, polishing the doorknobs, waxing the floors. Her only companions are a vase of goldfish, a garden toad, and the door-to-door salesman who sells her cleaning supplies once a month. She broods over her deepest regrets...”
- Christmas for Keeps: An MM Second Chance Forced Proximity Holiday Romance by Ryan Taylor and Joshua Harwood <— LIVE!!!
- Fated Mates and Where to Find Them by AJ Sherwood <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Faking It with the Bossy Billionaire: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Raven Blake
- Homecoming Chaos by D. W. Brooks <— LIVE!!! SHE LEFT HER PERFECT LIFE & NOW SHE’S BACK HOME… “…A dead body in the parking lot of her family’s business, a killer on the loose, and a handsome detective asking a lot of questions… Jamie Scott’s life fell apart four years ago when she broke off her engagement, turned down a dream job, and went overseas to run away from her life. Now she’s back, but the reunion is not without problems. She arrives home just in time to attend the soiree her mother planned, but she’s not prepared for what she finds—a dead employee in the parking lot...”
- HOLIDAY GIRL: part 5 of 6 by Stephanie Bond <— LIVE!!!
- Because of Her (Jack & Jill Series) by Jewel E. Ann <— LIVE!!! JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST!! SHE’S PLOTTING REVENGE BY SEDUCING A MARRIED MAN… “...I was an accomplished music professor. Happily single. Perfectly content. Now, I’m unemployed. Pining for a dark, brooding guy named Jack who lives in a garage with a piano. And I’m plotting to seduce a married man because his daughter is responsible for my nephew committing suicide. I don’t know why teenage girls are so mean. I don’t know why rich men cheat on their wives. And I don’t know why Jack has serial killer vibes, even though he leaves me speechless every time he speaks…”
- Noël: Christmas at Magpie Cottage by Cressida Burton
- Blurred Lines (Darby U Hockey Boys Book 2) by Andi Jaxon <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Mine To Honor (Southern Wedding Series Book 7) (Southern Weddings) by Natasha Madison <— LIVE!!! NATASHA MADISON’S LATEST!! MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE SO SHE COULD GET CUSTODY OF HER NIECE! “…Things were finally looking up for me. I was my own boss; I owned my own house— and I recently was contacted by an older sister I didn’t know I had. Everything was perfect…until tragedy struck. All the things that had come into my life were suddenly gone—except for one thing: my niece...”
- Second Chance Billionaire by Elise Blair
- Intern for The Billionaire by Nina Dawn
- RUSH: Deluxe Edition by Emma Scott <— I LOVED RUSH & I 4.5 STAR REVIEWED IT!!
Jean: Rush by Emma Scott! Total angsty-sexy!!
Michelle: Yep Rush by Emma Scott. Loving it so much! I’m revived 😀
DG: Whew….*mopping brow* Just wanted to give a shout out to thank Anne for her top book recommendation of Rush by Emma Scott. After inhaling Rush and the novella (which were AWESOME!), I devoured the rest of Emma Scott’s books on Amazon. Love, love, loved that each book was very different than the other – no similarities here!
Lisa: Just finished Rush and loved it. Not the same level of angst I usually seek but a sweet and beautiful story. Love a jerk who turns into a hero and love it when the H is wounded and troubled and the h heals him. Great book.
- On Cloud Nine (Perks & Benefits Book 3) by Kels & Denise Stone <— LIVE!!! FAKE MARRIAGE FOR MONEY WITH HER OFFICE CRUSH! “…I don’t want to spend my life on country club autopilot, playing the role of a cookie-cutter wife with the man my parents arranged for me to marry. But it’s fine! I’m fine. My wedding day will bring me a fifty-million dollar trust. The silver lining on my unhappily-ever-after. That was my plan. Until Matthew Hudson, a dreamy philanthropic entrepreneur and my long-time office crush, declares in front of everyone that he loves me and offers to marry me instead…”
- The Forsaken Vampire (Dirty Blood Book 4) by Penelope Barsetti <— LIVE!!!
- Wanted by the Bikers: An MC Reverse Harem Romance (Screaming Eagles MC Book 6) by Stephanie Brother <— LIVE!!!
- The Thanksgiving Hookup (Fun For the Holidays) by J. Sterling <— LIVE!!! SNOWED-IN WITH A GUY SHE HATES! “…Spending Thanksgiving trapped in a hotel with a man I can’t stand, really isn’t my idea of a good time, but that’s what’s happening anyway. I’ve hated River Santos since I first started working for the airline. I was warned to stay away from him by more than one flight attendant, my best friend included. River was your typical pilot: cocky, arrogant, and left a trail of broken hearts in his wake. At least that’s what I’d always been told…”
- Accidental Contact by Adriana Kraft
- In His Arms: God’s Healing Love Series – Book One by Rebecca Borchardt
- Gilded Wings (Fallen Fae Gods Book 1) by Jaymin Eve <— LIVE!!! SHE’S STUCK IN THE FAERIE REALM! “...I soon learn why the rules exist. Dragerfield is a doorway between worlds. A doorway to Risest, the Faerie realm. A realm they access at night. And I’m the moronic human who wandered uninvited into their midst. The fae use humans for two reasons: entertainment, and well, you can use your imagination for the other. Even worse, the voice on the line that set all of this in motion is no ordinary fae. Drager, with his dragon scales and smoky scent is one of their gods. A Fallen Five. My new captor. A missing book is the least of my worries now...”
- Heating Up the Cowboy’s Christmas (Rowdy Ranch Book 8) by Vicki Lewis Thompson <— LIVE!!!
- Survivor Love Island: A Romantic Comedy by Stuart Reardon and Jane Harvey-Berrick <— LIVE!!! THEY’RE ON A REALITY SHOW!! “...Paige is looking forward to a free vacation on a tropical island, courtesy of a new reality TV show. Oz has an ex-military background and is playing to win. But the other contestants aren’t going to make it easy … or pleasant. In fact, these game-players can be downright deadly.
With bizarre accidents, dodgy food, and a grumbling volcano, who’s hoping to survive, who’s going to thrive, and who’s going to fall in love? And will anyone be going home with the prize money of $10 million? Not if the double-dealing, dastardly producers have anything to do with it…”
- The Alpha: Part Two by Avanne Michaels
- Love in the Scottish Winter Highlands: A heartwarming cosy and spicy small town romance set in Scotland (Escape to Scotland, Book 1) by Beatrice Bradshaw <— LIVE!!! HER NEW GRUMPY NEIGHBOR!!! “...Marla Wilson suddenly finds herself the owner of a half-ruined castle in the Scottish Highlands. Full of doubts, she leaves her life in London behind to restore her crumbling, inherited mansion. But her neighbour and grumpy widower Niall McCarron has an agenda of his own. Still haunted by his wife’s fatal accident, he’s desperate to sell his land—including Marla’s castle—to leave the village and his past behind. Their instant attraction turns to fiery dislike when Niall finds out that the gorgeous woman he saved from a tree is the one thing standing in his way...”
- Snowed In: A completely hilarious fake dating, forced proximity romantic comedy (Catherine Walsh Christmas romcoms) by Catherine Walsh <— LIVE!!! EVERYONE’S MAD AT HER & EVERYONE FEELS SORRY FOR HIM SO THEY DECIDE TO FAKE DATE! “…Megan is dreading going home for the holidays. She’s the village pariah, the she-devil who left local golden boy Isaac at the altar four years ago and ran away to the big city. She could really do without the drama. Particularly as he’s engaged again, and she’s just been dumped for the fourth time this year. Christian’s fed up of being on his own every Christmas. He doesn’t mind being alone, but he hates his family’s sad eyes and soft tones as they sit around coupled up. Because he’s actually, totally, fine. So when Megan literally bumps into Christian in a Dublin pub, they come up with a pact to see them through the holiday season. They’re going to be the very best fake dates for each other, ever...”
- The Girl and the Unexpected Gifts (Emma Griffin® FBI Mystery Book 24) by A.J. Rivers <— LIVE!!! SHE’S AN FBI AGENT & THERE’S A SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE! “…The holidays in Sherwood are merry, until the unexpected gifts arrived… It’s that time of the year again in the quaint town of Sherwood. The festivities are just about to commence. But this year, everyone is cautious. As FBI agent Emma Griffin and her family are trying to enjoy the holidays together, a serial-killer is stalking Sherwood. Leaving behind gift-wrapped horrors beneath the trees in various public places. But Emma refuses to let her entire Christmas be stolen. As she attempts to unravel tangles that are more complicated than any Christmas light strands, she gets a reminder of Feather Nest and the most surprising package of all. This season, expect the unexpected...”
- Claimed by the Mafia (The Billionaire Mafia Book 3) by Ava Gray <— LIVE!!!
- Lights Out (Kate Green Book 1) by Elise Hart Kipness <— LIVE!!! HER BEST FRIEND IS THE SUSPECT IN THE MURDER OF HER SPORTS STAR HUSBAND!! “…Former Olympic athlete and sports reporter Kate Green isn’t sure how much more tumultuous her life can get. She’s been put on temporary leave from her job, then NBA superstar Kurt Robbins is killed and the prime suspect in his murder is none other than his wife…and Kate’s best friend. Kate knows that Yvette’s marriage wasn’t exactly stable, but her friend is no murderer, and Kate is determined to prove it with her own investigation. While she tries to salvage Yvette’s life, Kate’s own continues to unravel...”
- I’m Your Guy (Hockey Guys: a series of MM stand-alone novels Book 2) by Sarina Bowen <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Reckless Hearts: A Dark Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance by Jagger Cole <— LIVE!!! SHE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED… “…I know his worst secrets. But he knows my darkest fantasies. And he’ll use them, to trap me. To toy with me. To own me. We’re blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Except true psychopaths like him have no lines. No limits. No mercy. Six years ago, he was the devil who told me to run and never look back. I should have listened...”
- Raven: Part One: A Forbidden Desires Spin-Off Story by Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly <— LIVE!!!
- Lube Job (Big Bull Mechanics Book 5) by K.M. Neuhold <— LIVE!!!
- Gentling the Beast: Sweet Monsters (Coveted Prey Book 19) by L.V. Lane <— LIVE!!!
- The Worst Kept Secret by Q.B. Tyler <— LIVE!!! SHE’S HAD A CRUSH ON HER BEST FRIEND’S DAD! “...I should know better than to want my best friend’s dad. My best friend, Theo’s son, who may or may not have had feelings for me on and off for the past eight years. Wanting my best friend’s dad was the one secret that was never supposed to come out. Except now, he wants me too...”
- Wrecking Belle (Wicked Sons Book 2) by Emma V Leech <— LIVE!!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!
- Monroe: Destined Paranormals Book Two by Taylor Rylan <— LIVE!!!
- Hidden Sins by Edie James <— LIVE!!!
- The Phoenix (The Blood Coven Series Book 5) by T.M. Smith <— LIVE!!! HE’S A RAVEN SHIFTER & A TRAITOR! “...Indigo… isn’t just any witch. She’s the reader of the River Am, incomparable finder of lost objects, witch extraordinaire, sister of Alarik, aunt of Rein, daughter of Tor and Adriana, madwoman, and quirky bitch. Roark … is an enigma. He’s a raven shifter, a traitor, and a trespasser. But … from the moment Indigo sees Roark bathing in her river, she is mesmerized. Secrets, though, can be world-changing...”
- Shadow wolves: A burning desire by Ella Meriwether
- Scarred Devotion: Dark Mafia Romance by Bryce Keene
- Kitchen Heat : A Restaurantland Romance by Kathleen McFall & Clark Hays <— LIVE!!! THE SINGLE MOM WAITRESS/SCREENWRITER (who’s nursing a heartbreak) & THE HOTTEST CHEF SHE’S EVER SEEN (who’s also nursing a heartbreak…) 😉 “...Their white-hot attraction is instant and undeniable. But after her marriage disaster, Kassi has sworn off relationships or even dating, maybe forever. So, what’s a girl to do? Put him in a sexy screenplay, of course. Kassi is writing a movie script for a contest. It’s a long shot, an impossible shot, but it could be her ticket to Hollywood. She comes up with a new plot about a hot chef and a waitress falling madly in love (and bed). It doesn’t take long before Kassi’s imaginary relationship and reality collide in unpredictable ways...” P.S. Leave a comment here for a chance to win a signed copy —> Kitchen Heat by Kathleen McFall and Clark Hays IS LIVE & we have a signed book giveaway, a recipe, a teaser + a note from the authors!
- From Hate to Date (A Why Choose Romantic Comedy) by Mika Lane <— LIVE!!! THEY WANT TO BUY HER OUT TO EXPAND THEIR RESTAURANT! “…I, Livvy Fontaine, am single, successful, and self-confident. Running my shop, Pawsh Pets, is busy and fulfilling. Dating disasters aside, nothing can upset the perfect equilibrium that is my life. Until the sexy “celebrity chefs” next door at EastSide decide to expand. Right into Pawsh Pets. Their genius idea? To buy me out and expand their restaurant, where they serve live baby octopus, veal tongue carpaccio, and snail caviar. But my territory is not up for grabs. I don’t care how delicious these guys are...”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- All the Little Raindrops: A Novel by Mia Sheridan
- Toad: A Novel by Katherine Dunn
- The Thanksgiving Hookup (Fun For the Holidays) by J. Sterling
- Snowed In: A completely hilarious fake dating, forced proximity romantic comedy (Catherine Walsh Christmas romcoms) by Catherine Walsh
- Lights Out (Kate Green Book 1) by Elise Hart Kipness
- Mine To Honor (Southern Wedding Series Book 7) (Southern Weddings) by Natasha Madison
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Perfect Match: The Channeler’s Companion by I. T. Lucas | Nov 4, 2023
- Because of You (Whisper Lake: Savage Brothers Book 4) by Melanie Shawn | Nov 5, 2023
- He’s Not My Type by Meghan Quinn | Nov 6, 2023
- Alien Crusader’s Mate (Latharian Mate Program Book 2) by Mina Carter | Nov 6, 2023
- Bad Pucking Influence: A Steamy Gay for You Romance (Colorado Bulldogs Book 2) by Michele Lenard
- The Future by Naomi Alderman | Nov 7, 2023
- Fancy Meeting You Here by Julie Tieu | Nov 7, 2023
- The Rom Con by Devon Daniels | Nov 7, 2023
- Strategic Threat: A Christian Romantic Suspense (Finnegan First Responders Book 8) by Laura Scott – November 7th 2023
- Before I’m Gone by Heidi McLaughlin – November 7th 2023
- Waiting to Win: A Small Town Accidental Marriage Hockey Romance (Lake Spark Off-Season Book 2) by Evey Lyon – November 7th 2023
- Deserving Cora (The Refuge Book 4) by Susan Stoker – November 7th 2023
- Never Wager with a Wallflower: A Novel (The Merriwell Sisters Book 3) by Virginia Heath | Nov 7, 2023
- Iron Flame (The Empyrean, 2) by Rebecca Yarros – November 7th 2023
- The Hunting Moon (Luminaries Book 2) by Susan Dennard | Nov 7, 2023
- My Gothic Heart by Charlie Castelletti | Nov 7, 2023
- A Power Unbound (The Last Binding Book 3) by Freya Marske | Nov 7, 2023
- Lean the F*ck Out: How to Aim Lower, Get Less Done, and Find Your Happiness by Talia Argondezzi | Nov 7, 2023
- Hunt on Dark Waters (Crimson Sails Book 1) by Katee Robert – November 7th 2023
- One Night in Hartswood: As seen on TikTok! The Duchess of York Historical Book Club pick. The 2023 debut historical romance to warm your heart. For fans of Stephanie Garber, Freya Marske, TJ Klune by Emma Denny | Nov 7, 2023
- Fourth Wing (Special Edition Hard Cover) (The Empyrean, 1) by Rebecca Yarros | Nov 7, 2023
- Master of the Wilderness by Cherise Sinclair | Nov 7, 2023
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand – November 7th 2023
- Love Redesigned (Lakefront Billionaires Book 1) by Lauren Asher | Nov 7, 2023
- Bookshops & Bonedust (Legends & Lattes) by Travis Baldree | Nov 7, 2023
- Class: A Memoir of Motherhood, Hunger, and Higher Education by Stephanie Land | Nov 7, 2023
- Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood – November 7th 2023
- Murtagh: The World of Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini – November 7th 2023
- Dust and Ashes (Brand of Justice Book 6) by Lisa Phillips – November 7th 2023
- Reign (Kindred: The Fated Book 3) by Donna Grant – November 7th 2023
- All We Could Still Have: A Novel by Diane Barnes – November 7th 2023
- The Wishing Bridge by Viola Shipman – November 7th 2023
- 23 Hours (Sacred Sinners MC- Mother Chapter Book 1) by Bink Cummings – November 7th 2023
- Master of the Wilderness by Cherise Sinclair – November 7th 2023
- Betrayal: A Robin Lockwood Novel by Phillip Margolin | Nov 7, 2023
- Pretty Boys Are Poisonous: Poems by Megan Fox – November 7th 2023
- Above the Salt: A Novel by Katherine Vaz | Nov 7, 2023
- Blood Betrayal (Blackwater Falls Series Book 2) by Ausma Zehanat Khan | Nov 7, 2023
- The Recital: A Joey Morales (and Orphan X and Tommy Stojack and Candy McClure and Aragón Urrea) Short Story by Gregg Hurwitz | Nov 7, 2023
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ Have a reader recommendation for me? Have a reader question? Wanna talk books? Contact me here 🙂
➔➔➔ AUTHORS with book review requests can contact me here 🙂