HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!!! 😀 Already over 20 new releases in the last 24 hours and I highlighted a bunch, here! Plus, some reader recommendations and a trio of amazing bargain finds (all in the same series). YES PLEASE!!!
Don’t forget to check out:
- T.M. Smith – The Blood Coven Series Reading Order <— latest release is LIVE & the series is now complete! P.S. Make sure to check out the latest post about the series: T.M. Smith’s “The Phoenix (The Blood Coven Series Book 5)” is LIVE & we have Five Fun Facts + an excerpt!
- What we’re reading right now… and loving! <— FEEDBACK ALERT!!! an amazing list of tried-and-true recent releases that we loved.
- Reader Questions <— Our latest, solved and unsolved! I LOVE THESE ’cause it introduces us to new books + we get to build mimi-lists of guesses in specific tropes. And you know me. I LOVE lists!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a THREE month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Love Explained Series by Jeannine Colette <— ALL 3 BOOKS IN THIS SERIES ARE SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!
Nancy: Love…It’s Messy… I have to tell you just how good it is. It has all the feels! It is a Second Chance, Slow Burn, Steamy Scenes, Lots of Angsty, and a good surprise ending. I won’t give any spoilers! Read it for yourself.
Nancy: …Love, it’s complicated! It’s also beautiful, amazing, and what we don’t want to live without. This is another great romance written by Jeannine Colette. It has lots of witty talk, the character of Melissa could sure talk. There is angst with twist and turns in the story, too. But all ends well! I just have one question for the author. Does the wine Whispering Angel Rose really exist? If it does, where can I get some?
- Lords of Misrule by Maggie Rawdon <— LIVE!!! SHE AGREES TO A HEIST WITH THREE BAD GUYS!! “…when three men in masks offer to team up to steal the same rare paintings I need to save my brother, I’m desperate enough to risk it all. Did I mention they’re also the hockey team’s infamous star players—feared across campus and ready to raise hell this holiday season against some of the same people I am? Christmas might be coming early for me. The only problem is—the team captain and I? We hate each other. And pulling off this little holiday heist means we all have to cozy up under the same roof...”
- The Lyon, The Liar and The Scandalous Wardrobe (The Lyon’s Den) by Chasity Bowlin <— LIVE!!!
- The Fishermen (Infidelity #2) by C.P. Harris <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE DUET CONCLUSION!! “…The Fishermen is a best friend’s dad MM romance and book 2 in the Infidelity series. It ends with a HEA, and can be read as a stand-alone but may be better enjoyed if read in series order. Themes include age-gap, possessiveness, hurt/comfort, and second chances. Both MCs are consenting adults. Please use the “Look Inside” feature for a full list of content warnings…”
- The Christmas Veto (Festive Fakes) by Keira Andrews <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Endlessly Raphael (Immortal Assassins Book 4) by Mia Monroe <— LIVE!!!
- Ben (Unexpected Book 8) by Cora Rose <— LIVE!!!
- R. RENEE FOUND SOME SWOONY READS!
R. Renee: These are a few of my favorites I read this year and marked as swoony!
- After the Storm: A Small Town, Single Dad, Second Chance Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 5) by Laura Pavlov <— LIVE!! SINGLE DAD HAS ALWAYS LOVED HER & NOW THEY’RE STUCK IN A HOTEL ROOM TOGETHER… “…after years apart, Presley is back in Cottonwood Cove. I don’t believe in fairytales or second chances. My heart belongs to my daughter now, and there is no room for complications. Presley Duncan is a giant complication. A wise man would keep his distance. But I never claimed to be a wise man. So maybe we end up in a car together in the middle of a snowstorm. Which leads to a hotel room with only one bed. Maybe I should reconsider my stance on fairytales and second chances…”
- Lawless: A Dark Captive Why Choose Romance (Harrow Creek Hawks Book 3) by Tracy Lorraine <— LIVE!!!
- Rules Of Our Own (Rule Breaker Series Book 3) by J Wilder and Jessa Wilder <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR MENAGE!! “…The second the Boston Bruins star forward steps out of the villa bathroom, looking like a god in nothing but a low slung towel…I should turn around and beg for a different room. When his tall, dark and broody teammate walks in offering to share the villa…I should run. And when they offer me one weekend of no strings attached fun…I should absolutely say no. But I’ve never been good at doing what I’m supposed to…”
- Reckless Games: a Steamy Holiday with a Billionaire by Eva Simmons <— LIVE!!
- Calum: Destined Paranormals Book Three by Taylor Rylan <— LIVE!!!
- Planes, Trains, and All the Feels by Livy Hart <— R. RENEE IS LOVING IT!!!
R. Renee: I’m currently reading Planes, Trains, and All the Feels by Livy Hart. Leslie recently read it and loved it and she’s PICKY! 😂
It was slow to start for me, but near 50% it got swoonyyyyyy and I haven’t been able to put it down!
- A Kilt for Christmas (The Enchanted Highlands Book 3) by Tricia O’Malley <— LIVE!!!
- The Holiday Hat Trick by MJ Fields <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE HOCKEY STARS!!
- You’re so Basic (Finding You Book 3) by Angela Casella <— LIVE!! SHE’S FALLING FOR HER BORING ROOMMATE!! “…I might not believe in magic, but I can’t deny I feel like I’ve been hexed. I have a broken ankle, and I’m falling for my roommate, a man who seems as adventurous as a pumpkin spice latte served up in a hand-knit sweater. But getting stuck in that elevator with Danny proved to me there’s much more to him than there appears to be…and I’m not the only one who’s noticed. Maybe cabin fever has amped up my paranoia, but I get the feeling we’re being watched...”
- Return by Fire: An MM, Enemies to Lovers, Mid-Life, Grump with a Heart of Gold, Firefighter romance (Glacier Adventure Series Book 1) by Tracey Jerald <— LIVE!!!
- Stuck Bayou: a rivals to lovers, he falls first, steamy small town romance by Erin Nicholas <— LIVE!! SNOWED IN TOGETHER!! “…it doesn’t feel anything like hate when he rescues her from the bayou cabin where she’s stranded without power. Or when he insists on accompanying her on a work trip at Christmas so she doesn’t have to spend the holiday alone. Or when he literally carries her to safety and then, ahem, keeps her warm when they get snowed in at the Merry Falls Lodge. But no matter how festive things get, or how ‘jolly’ they are together, they need to remember that all of this will end when the cocoa loses it’s steam and the mistletoe dries up...”
- Raven: Part Two: A Forbidden Desires Spin-Off Story by Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly
- Ten of a Kind: Kind Brothers Series, Book 15 by Sandi Lynn <— LIVE!! SHE HAD A ROUGH CHILDHOOD & HE ACTED LIKE HE KNEW HER! “…My childhood wasn’t your average: two parents, a white picket fence, a dog that ran in the yard, love, and home-cooked meals every night. Mine was traumatic, and it sent me into the system and to numerous foster care homes because I was such a troubled child. It was difficult for me to trust people, and for good reason. I’d made bad choices regarding men, and my relationships ended as quickly as they started. I wasn’t your average woman. I was a woman who possessed many different talents. On my way to an appointment, a very handsome man stopped me one morning as I stepped off the elevator. I knew I was in trouble when he acted like he knew me...”
- Until Hanna : Until Him/Her by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— LIVE!! VACATION FLING!! “…Hanna has always dreamt of the day when she’d find the perfect man and start a family of her own. But one horrible dating experience after an another, has her second guessing her ability to trust her own judgment when it comes to men. After her last failed relationship with a man who had a whole other life that she knew nothing about, she makes a promise to herself: No dating and no serious relationships for a year. But a vacation fling isn’t dating is it?“
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— THREE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- After the Storm: A Small Town, Single Dad, Second Chance Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 5) by Laura Pavlov
- The Christmas Veto (Festive Fakes) by Keira Andrews
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Sanctuary for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien Book 10) by Honey Phillips – November 19, 2023
- Theirs to Mate: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Alien Overlords Book 4) by Taylor Vaughn – November 19, 2023
- Make-Believe Match: A marriage of convenience small town romance (Cherry Tree Harbor Book 3) by Melanie Harlow – November 20, 2023
- Love…It’s Wild (Love Explained Book 3) by Jeannine Colette – November 20, 2023
- Maverick (Iron Rogues MC Book 1) by Fiona Davenport – November 20, 2023
- Inheritance: The Lost Bride Trilogy #1 by Nora Roberts – November 21st 2023
- Holiday Heart Strings by N.R. Walker – November 21st 2023
- Investigating the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 8) by Alexa Aston – November 21st 2023
- Beautiful Chains (Molotov Betrothal Book 2) by Anna Zaires – November 21st 2023
- Daring Enough: A Small Town Sports Romance (Love in Montana Book 4) by Kelly Elliott- November 21st 2023
- Hope’s Haven Promises (A Smoky Mountain Retreat Book 3) by Sage Parker – November 21st 2023
- Tango (Dark Water Series Book 4) by J.L. Drake – November 21st 2023
- There Should Have Been Eight by Nalini Singh – November 21st 2023
- Naughty-ish: a naughty next-door neighbor holiday romance by LB Dunbar – November 21st 2023
- The Ball at Versailles: A Novel by Danielle Steel – November 21st 2023
- Bain: A Pittsburgh Titans Novel by Sawyer Bennett – November 21st 2023
- City of Darkness (Underworld Gods Book 3) by Karina Halle | Nov 22, 2023
- Letting You Go by S.L. Sterling | November 24, 2023
- Rise (Wings ‘N’ Wands Book 2) by AJ Sherwood, Jocelynn Drake | November 24, 2023
- Season of Wrath: An Age Gap, Russian Bratva Billionaire Romance (The Bratva) by Lisa Cullen | Nov 24, 2023
- The Moonstone Governess (The Moonstone Landing Book 4) by Meara Platt | Nov 25, 2023
- Dark Voyage Matters of the Heart (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 77) by I. T. Lucas | Nov 25, 2023
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ Have a reader recommendation for me? Have a reader question? Wanna talk books? Contact me here 🙂
➔➔➔ AUTHORS with book review requests can contact me here 🙂