HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! SO MANY AMAZING books by our very favorite authors just went live today, and my blurb jolts are HUGE!!!!! Plus, we already have amazing feedback for one of ’em. Let’s read! 😀
BLURB JOLTS!! YES!!! 😀 The Sinner (latest BDB, and she’s suffering through her transition, she doesn’t know what’s going on… and then he appears), The Return (her best friend goes missing, and suddenly shows up 2 years later, but something is different…) The Herd (psych-thriller!! A group of empowering women that everyone wants to be a part of, but they’re not… so… perfect.) The Honey-Don’t List (they work for a famous TV couple that hate each other, and now they have to go on tour with them), Problem Child (I LOVED book #1 – she’s a sociopath, and I’m so excited for this one!!)
Yvonne: Cannot wait for BDB The Sinner woohoo
Harper: Can’t wait for The Honey-Don’t List !!!!
Tasha J: I finished The Herd last night. My first 2020 read complete and such a great start to the year! I love, love dramatic mystery/thrillers where you’re so stuck in the character’s heads, finding out their inter workings and what not, that the secrets and surprises are just thrilling bonuses to the book.
I went in blindly, because I look at so many books, I thankfully forgot the synopsis so it was even better for me. I guessed at everything from the very beginning and that is one of my favorite parts. Unputdownable
TWO MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 03-23-2020 <— YESTERDAY’S!!!
- Effie Kammenou’s “Love is What You Bake of It” is LIVE, so she’s sent over an excerpt, a Five Fun Facts + we’re having a giveaway! <— This week’s newsletter sponsor AND we’re picking three winners for three different prizes!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- The Sinner: The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, Book 18 by J.R. Ward
- The Return by Rachel Harrison
- The Herd: A Novel by Andrea Bartz
- Problem Child: A Jane Doe Thriller by Victoria Helen Stone
- Twice a Wish: Goddess Series, Book 2 by Pepper Winters
- After All: Cape Harbor by Heidi McLaughlin
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren
- Shameless with Him: Less Than, Book 3 by Carrie Ann Ryan
- If I Never Met You: A Novel by Mhairi McFarlane
- Before Anyone Else by Leslie Hooton
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏
- How to Walk Away: A Novel by <— MUCH-LOVED SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT (US & CANADA)!!! Yep. I one-clicked it!!
Tasha J: How to Walk Away? Did you read that one yet? LOVE that one! …This one gave me the same feels as Me Before You. There’s a sexy PT *waggles eyebrows* and I just loved Margaret and her sister’s relationship. Heartwarming book.
- All’s Fair in Love and War: Four Enemies-to-Lovers Medieval Romances by Claire Delacroix <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Jane Doe: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— PSYCH-THRILLER and the heroine is the sociopath!! LOVED LOVED LOVED it, and book #2 (Problem Child: A Jane Doe Thriller) just went LIVE below, so I had to post this one, too. P.S. This doesn’t end on a cliffhanger, even though the books follow the same heroine. Here’s my Book Review.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang <— OMG SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! bev just found us THIS sale! And it’s a favorite amongst our crew!!!!
bev: The Kiss Quotient is on sale. I really enjoyed this one.
Carla: Have you read The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang? …It’s kind of a mix of this book with pretty woman. I love it. I couldn’t even sleep till I finish it.
Kathy: Read the Kiss Quotient. Loved it!!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Sinner (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 18) by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD ALERT!!! SHE MIGHT NOT make it through her transition… “…Syn has kept his side hustle as a mercenary a secret from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. When he takes another hit job, he not only crosses the path of the vampire race’s new enemy, but also that of a half-breed in danger of dying during her transition. Jo Early has no idea what her true nature is, and when a mysterious man appears out of the darkness, she is torn between their erotic connection and the sense that something is very wrong…”
- Lion in Waiting: Tales of the Were (Grizzly Cove Book 15) by Bianca D’Arc
- Academy Of Beasts VI: Shifter Romance by Becca Fanning
- Royal Alien Mate (Savage Martians Book 1) by Sue Mercury
- Twisted Captive: A Rumpelstiltskin Retelling (Twisted Ever Alpha) by Patricia D. Eddy
- The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon Book 4) by Genevieve Jack
- Hybrid Mate (Everglow Pack Book 3) by Liam Kingsley
- Highlander Avenged: A Scottish Time Travel Romance (Highlander In Time Book 7) by Rebecca Preston
- Of Flame and Fury: A Weird Girls Novel (Weird Girls Flame Book 3) by Cecy Robson
- The Edge of it All (Mosauran Book 1) by Jessica Grayson
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN ALERT!!! THEY WORK FOR A TV FAMOUS HOME RENOVATING COUPLE (but they’re hard to work for because of how much they hate each other)… “…Unfortunately, neither of them is in any position to quit. Carey needs health insurance, and James has been promised the role of a lifetime if he can just keep the couple on track for a few more weeks. While road-tripping with the Tripps up the West Coast, Carey and James vow to work together to keep their bosses’ secrets hidden, and their own jobs secure. But if they stop playing along—and start playing for keeps—they may have the chance to build something beautiful together….
- Gaming Grace (Gone Wild Book 2) by Piper J. Drake
- Unflappable: A Novel (a funny, dark, sexy adventure with a big cast of unconventional characters, both human and not) by Suzie Gilbert
- ROQUE: A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE (THE SALVATORE SYNDICATE Book 1) by JAX HART
- Love is What You Bake of it (The Meraki Series Book 1) by Effie Kammenou <— PASTRY CHEF WAS LEFT BROKEN-HEARTED... “…Eight years later, Kally is a successful pastry chef running the café she’d always dreamed of owning. With a home of her own, a profession she’s passionate about, and the support and love of friends and family, Kally is content with the life she has carved out for herself. Until the day Max Vardaxis walks into her café… With arguing parents, meddling relatives, an overly energetic grandmother, a man-crazy best friend, and the long ago, mysterious disappearance of a grandfather, this new man in town is just one more complication in Kally’s life, if not the main one…” P.S. Don’t forget to enter this giveaway!!! She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor and she’s giving away three prizes! ➔ Effie Kammenou’s “Love is What You Bake of It” is LIVE, so she’s sent over an excerpt, a Five Fun Facts + we’re having a giveaway!
- This Thing Called Love (Forget-Me-Not Ranch Book 2) by Sara Richardson
- DARK: A DARK BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE (The Boyne Club Book 1) by Vi Carter
- Crossing The Line (Wilde Ways Book 7) by Cynthia Eden <— CYNTHIA EDEN ALERT!! THEY HAVE TO GO UNDERCOVER AS LOVERS… “…he wants her desperately. Not that he ever intends to let her know that fun fact. Instead, he keeps up a fake persona where he offers her jokes and flippant comments. Blair is straight-laced. By-the-book. Always by-the-book. Linc likes things a bit wilder. Control isn’t his strong suit, but, with a massive effort, he’s kept his control in place around Blair. With Blair, he’s on his best behavior…”
- Easy to Fall (Hard to Love Book 4) by W. Winters
- Changing Tides (Lobster Bay Book 2) by Meredith Summers
- From The First Verse (Life of Debauchery Duet Book 1) by R. Robinson <— INTRIGUING!!! ONCE UPON A TIME… “…Her diary became the only thing she could rely on. No one saw through her looking glass. No one cared. No one tried. Until the villain presented himself as the hero in her life. He took and took and took some more. With no regret. With no shame. With no apology. The page never turned. Their story didn’t end. Tomorrow never came. His life of debauchery was their journey to nowhere.She’d give anything to go back in time…”
- Easy Rider: Second Chance, Bad Boy Brothers, Cowboy Romance (The Wild Wests Book 2) by Adriana French
- Hunting for Alyssa (Alpha Recovery Book 3) by Mandy Morgan
- Bully Me: Class of 2020 <— BULLY ANTHOLOGY (eight new stories!!) “…Loving your tormentor isn’t easy, especially when they collect broken hearts and parade them around like trophies. They’re the bad boys, the alpha a**holes, and the thorns in our sides. They push us past our limits, turn us on, and break us…”
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Jackson Family Distillery Book 1) by Mariah Ankenman
- Longing in Los Angeles (Ticket to True Love) by Julie Strauss
- Secrets & Beyond by K. M. Bishop
- The Herd by Andrea Bartz <— PSYCH-THRILLER & MY BOOK-TWIN LOVED IT!!! Women colleagues and part of an elite group that everyone wants to be in… “…Eleanor is a queen among the Herd’s sun-filled rooms, admired and quietly feared even as she strives to be warm and approachable. As head of PR, Hana is working around the clock to prepare for a huge announcement from Eleanor—one that will change the trajectory of the Herd forever. Though Katie loves her sister’s crew, she secretly hopes that she’s found her next book subject in Eleanor, who’s brilliant, trailblazing—and extremely private. Then, on the night of the glitzy Herd news conference, Eleanor vanishes without a trace. Everybody has a theory about what made Eleanor run, but when the police suggest foul play, everyone is a suspect...”
- Let’s Get Physical (Love Is… Book 2) by Cassie Cross
- Mom Genes: A Novel (Forest River PTA Moms) by Hilary Grossman
- Problem Child: A Jane Doe Thriller by Victoria Helen Stone <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! OMG I LOVE THIS AUTHOR & I LOVED book #1 in this series!! One of my absolute favorites, because the heroine is so believable and cunning (and she’s a sociopath, so I LOVE being in her head)… “…Jane’s deeply troubled sixteen-year-old niece, Kayla, has vanished, and no one seems to care. Neither does Jane. Until she sees a picture of Kayla and recognizes herself in the young girl’s eyes. It’s the empty stare of a sociopath. Jane knows what vengeful and desperate things Kayla is capable of. Only Jane can help her—by being drawn into Kayla’s dark world. And no one’s more aware than Jane just how dangerous that can be...”
- The Return by Rachel Harrison <— OOOH THRILLER/HORROR ALERT!!! HER FRIEND DISAPPEARS BUT A STRANGER COMES BACK INSTEAD... “...Two years to the day that Julie went missing, she reappears with no memory of where she’s been or what happened to her. Along with Molly and Mae, their two close friends from college, the women decide to reunite at a remote inn. But the second Elise sees Julie, she knows something is wrong—she’s emaciated, with sallow skin and odd appetites...”
- Code of Honor (Cipher Security Book 2) by April White
- Switching Octaves (The Rock Gods: East Coast Label Book 2) by Ann Lister <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! The rock star and the cop… “...I hear a bass line in anything the guys throw at me, then take those jumbled run of notes and turn it into something our fans will want to buy. I’m also a man who doesn’t do messy or complicated, and I keep my emotions out of the game—until now. FDNY Lieutenant Sean Conley, one of New York’s bravest, has ruined me for all others because I allowed myself to feel...”
- My Other Half (Must Love Dogs Book 4) by Megan Slayer <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Cold Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 4) by Bianca Sommerland and Tibby Armstrong
- Catfish (Illusive Duet Book 1)
- Pike: Pawned Duet, Book One by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER DARK ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE’S HIS PAWN… “...I was raised by the violent laws of the streets, spilling blood without the hindrance of useless emotions or connections. Unfeeling. Unloved. Alone. My life was perfect. Until her. While on a manhunt for a mysterious enemy, one hellbent on taking both my business and my life, I find Mickey. She’s covered in mud, rambling nonsense, and clearly out of her mind.…”
- A Lass to Love: Scottish Historical Romance (Brides of Scotland Book 1) by Tammy Andresen
- The Billionaire Matchmaker Test (Billionaire Online Dating Service Book 5) by Elle James
- Between Us by Mari Suggs
- Twice a Wish (GODDESS ISLES Book 2) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS DARK READ ALERT!! He bought her… “…Eleanor Grace belongs to the man and the monster, hating them both but unable to deny that something links them. Something she doesn’t want to feel...”
- Fiery Surrender (Trinity Masters Book 11) by Mari Carr and Lila Dubois
- Unforgotten Passion (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales Book 4) by Erika Wilde
- Attracting Aubrey: Gone Wild by Avery Flynn
- Dream Lover (Propositions and Proposals #1): A Fake Boyfriend Romance by Ryan Michele
- A Cowboy and his Fake Marriage: A Western Cowboy Sweet Romance (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 6) by Emmy Eugene
- After All (Cape Harbor) by Heidi McLaughlin <— SINGLE MOM STILL GRIEVING HIM… “…Desperate to move forward, Brooklyn has focused on raising her daughter for the past fourteen years. But when the opportunity comes along to renovate the old Driftwood Inn, Brooklyn knows it’s time to go home. But it won’t be easy. For one, Austin’s best friend, Bowie Holmes, still lives in Cape Harbor. Brooklyn hasn’t quite been able to forget him: not since the night they spent together—the same night they both lost Austin…”
- Sleeping With My Boss: A Steamy Workplace Romance by Vivian Wood
- Sweet Obsession: A Dark New Adult Romance (Ruthless Games Book 1) by Callie Rose
- How Not To Be A Loser: The perfect uplifting read for 2020 by Beth Moran
- Shameless With Him (Less Than Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— UNREQUITED CRUSH ON THE BAD BOY NEXT DOOR… P.S. It CAN be read as a standalone “…Zoey Wager has loved Caleb since they were eight. And has had her heart broken from afar repeatedly ever since. It doesn’t help that every time she sees him—even when she’s running away halfway across the world—he’s with another woman. She’s watched him fall in lust her entire life….”
- Kissing Kendall (Gone Wild Book 1) by Katee Robert
- Exposed (Eternal Brethren Military Romantic Suspense Book 7) by Shirleen Davies
- Unflappable: A Novel (a funny, dark, sexy adventure with a big cast of unconventional characters, both human and not) by Suzie Gilbert
- Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code Book 3) by Pippa Grant <— PIPPA GRANT COMEDY SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT!! HIS FLING IN THE BATHROOM IS NOW HIS NEW BOSS… “…she’s the one thing standing in the way of your dreams. And she very much doesn’t like being lied to. Now I have to convince Lila Valentine—the woman I can’t stop thinking about, my biggest regret, and my new boss—that I’m what’s best for the baseball team she’s inherited…”
- Before Anyone Else by Leslie Hooton
- White Pines Summer by Sherryl Woods
- The Dark Kingdom Anthology <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “…Fourteen authors come together to turn your childhood stories into dark and sinful pleasures. Step into a world where everything you loved just got a lot darker. Where the line between love and taboo crosses without a second thought...”
- Steal My Heart (Against All Odds Book 1) by Savannah Kade
- Heartbreaker (Montana Justice Book 2) by B.J. Daniels
- Chute Yeah (The Valentine Boys Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! HER EX IS A BULLRIDER… “…One, she was going to work her butt off and open her very own coffee shop, even if she had to die doing it. Two, Banks Valentine was the world’s worst ex-boyfriend in the history of ex-boyfriends. Even if they were only boyfriend and girlfriend for one evening. She wouldn’t sneeze on him even if he was on fire…“
- Take Me Back (Hidden Cove Firefighters Book 9) by Kathryn Shay
- The Rancher takes his Best Friend’s Sister: a Sweet Marriage of Convenience Western Romance (The Rangers of Purple Heart Ranch Book 2) by Shanae Johnson
- Call Me Yours (Against All Odds Book 2) by Savannah Kade
- Sugarcoated (Hot Cakes Book 1) by Erin Nicholas <— HE TURNED HER DOWN & NOW HE’S HER COMPETITION… “…Aiden is pretty sure Zoe was equally surprised when he told her no. To say that he didn’t handle it well would be a massive understatement. Almost as massive as the amount of work he’s going to have to do now to convince her that he wants her. Forever. Right after he tells her that he’s bought the company that’s her bakery’s biggest competitor...”
- Loving Liv (Gone Wild) by Stacey Kennedy
- Beefcakes by Stacey Kennedy
- Steal My Heart (Prosperity Ranch Book 2) by Heather B. Moore
- Sexy Love: A Sexy Series Novella (The Sexy Series Book 4) by Carly Phillips <— CARLY PHILLIPS ALERT!! THE PROFESSOR AND HIS SINGLE MOM STUDENT ALERT!! “…Single mom Amber Davis is finally living her dream of going back to college. In the ten years since she dropped out to have a baby–and recover from his father’s death–it’s been the goal that always felt just out of reach. Until now. But one look at her hot, sexy professor, and Amber is head over heels in lust. It doesn’t take long before their attraction blazes out of control. Neither of them can afford a forbidden affair. Yet it’s the one thing they are powerless to stop…”
- One Hot Rebel (The Johnson Brothers Book 2) by Ashlee Price
- Hooking a Handyman: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (ABC’s of Love Book 8) by Brenna Jacobs
- Genesis (Bones, Book One) (Bones Trilogy 1) by Paige P. Horne
- If I Never Met You: A Novel by Mhairi McFarlane <— FAKE LOVE ALERT!! “…When her partner of over a decade suddenly ends things, Laurie is left reeling—not only because they work at the same law firm and she has to see him every day. Her once perfect life is in shambles and the thought of dating again in the age of Tinder is nothing short of horrifying. When news of her ex’s pregnant girlfriend hits the office grapevine, taking the humiliation lying down is not an option. Then a chance encounter in a broken-down elevator with the office playboy opens up a new possibility...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Number Neighbors by Emma Hart – March 25th 2020
- Panda and the Kitty (Furry United Coalition Book 8) by Eve Langlais – March 25th 2020
- Checked (Gold Hockey Book 7) by Elise Faber – March 29th 2020
- Unicorn Untamed: A Journey of Messy Self-Discovery by Lynn Reynolds – March 30th 2020
- To Catch a RAT: A techno thriller (Darknet series Book 1) by SJ Grey – March 30th 2020
- Badger to the Bone (The Honey Badger Chronicles Book 3) by Shelly Laurenston – March 31st 2020
- Fearless by Ferm Michaels – March 31st 2020
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me Book 6) by Tahereh Mafi – March 31st 2020
- Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan – March 31st 2020
- Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – March 31st 2020
- Devoted by Dean Koontz – March 31st 2020
- Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger – March 31st 2020
- Mum’s The Word: A forbidden romance inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice (The Bennet Brothers Book 3) by Staci Hart – March 31st 2020
- Across Eternity: Across Time Series Book 2 by Elizabeth O’Roark – April 1st 2020
- Royally Crushed (Crazy Royal Love Romantic Comedy Book 1) by Melanie Summers – April 3rd 2020
- Envious by Lisa Jackson – April 5th 2020
- Whiskey (Brewed Book 2) by Molly McAdams – April 6th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).