HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! 80+ on today’s list again and I highlighted a bunch that sound pretty great to help you sort. 😀
BLURB JOLTS? OH YES! Like that one there to the left! Catherine House (a super selective & strict school that promises you wealth and success… Among this year’s incoming class is Ines Murillo, who expects to trade blurry nights of parties, cruel friends, and dangerous men for rigorous intellectual discipline—only to discover an environment of sanctioned revelry...) <— EEEP! May Contain Wine (Lani Lynn Vale’s latest hot cop heartbreaker!!), Daughter of the Reich (forbidden love!! The daughter of a Nazi officer falls in love with her Jewish friend), Wylde (Sawyer Bennett’s latest hot hockey star and the bookstore girl is not impressed with him), The Rival Roomies (she’s loved her bad-boy neighbor from afar, and then his arch nemesis moves in with her!!!).
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲👏👏
- Laurelin Paige – Slay Quartet Series Reading Order + a signed series & gift card giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor, the series is now complete and this giveaway is open to International!!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 05-11-2020 <— Yesterday’s had the latest by L.J. Shen!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Catherine House: A Novel by Elisabeth Thomas
- A Secret for a Secret (All In Book 3) by Helena Hunting
- Sure Shot: A Hockey Romance by Sarina Bowen
- Embraced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- This Is How I Lied: A Novel by Heather Gudenkauf
- Reckless Memories by Catherine Cowles
- Rising (Slay Quartet Book 4) by Laurelin Paige
- Dare To Resist (Dare Nation Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Wylde: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- The Bright Side of Going Dark by Kelly Harms
- A Woman Like Her by Marc Levy
- Daughter of the Reich: A Novel by Louise Fein
- Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay
- The Summer Set: A Novel by Aimee Agresti
- The Trouble with Hating You by Sajni Patel
- Secrets from a Happy Marriage: A Novel by Maisey Yates
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of JUNE). 😲👏👏
- Romantically Ever After : A Limited Edition Collection of Contemporary Romance Novels <— HUGE 24 FULL LENGTH BOOKS ANTHOLOGY ALERT! I JUST ONE-CLICKED THIS SO HARD!!!!
R. Renee: Good morning! Maryse, I read yesterday on FB that the preorder for this anthology, Romantically Ever After : A Limited Edition Collection of Contemporary Romance Novels, was accidentally cancelled by Amazon and they lost all their presales. 🙄 It released today and it’s 24 full length books
Maryse: OH WOW!!! Okay I’m adding it now!!! WHAT A DEAL!! I just one-clicked it!!!
- Truth or Lies Series: Books 1-3 (Truth or Lies Boxset Series Book 1) by Ella Miles <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ALERT!! “...I was taken. Kidnapped by a boy I thought I could love. Then he sold me as if I were property. For three years I endured. Beatings. Torture. Pain. I never broke. I was strong, determined, resilient. But then one day it happened…I broke. Setting me free. I should have run away, found a new life, and started over. Instead, I returned. To find the man who sold me…”
- The Witches of Wormwood Mysteries: Books 1 – 5 by Silver Nord <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!
- Love in the Afternoon (Hathaways Book 5) by Lisa Kleypas <— SUPER-BARGAIN & JAN LOVED IT!
Jan: It’s a lovely HR called Love In The Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas. What a beautiful, romantic story. An English soldier in the bloody Crimean War who falls in love via a series of beautiful soul deep letters from a young woman in England. He comes home with ptsd, and she helps him learn to deal with life again. *happy sigh*
…Captain Christopher Phelan from Love In The Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas. He has (what we would call) ptsd after his terrible experiences in the Crimean War. But sweet, eccentric Beatrix really sees him as he is, and her kindness and understanding reach deep into his scarred soul……
- The Summerhaven Series: 4-book boxed set by Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “The Summerhaven Series Boxed Set is a limited edition, four-book collection of love stories about the Irish-American Haven triplets (and their minxy cousin, Fin!) Three siblings. Three seasons. Three stories. (Plus a bonus novella!)”
Nancy: UNBELIEVABLE BARGAIN! All 4 BOOKS in a boxed set … THE SUMMERHAVEN SERIES by Katy Regnery! …I love all her books…
Jan: I also like Katy Regnery’s sweet CRs …Her books are nothing earth-shattering, but they are sweet sexy reads.
- He’s Come Undone: A Romance Anthology <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! FIVE different stories by 5 different authors.
- Verity by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN! I 5-STARRED IT! In fact, here’s my Book Review!!
Susan: Verity from Colleen Hoover made me stay up all night to finish and a bit crazy. Fabulous read!!
Erin: I would have to say Verity gave me chills or at least the last one I read.
Nel: Verity is so disturbing, I don’t like how I felt afterwards…. had that tarryn fisher vibe…..my least favorite COH book
Jaime: Verity by Colleen Hoover was a total mindf**k! It gave me the chills and kept me guessing to this day and I read it over a year ago.
- The Hunter: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN’S LATEST ALERT!!! BACK ON TODAY’S LIST ’cause Mony LOVED IT!
Mony: Just finished The Hunter (Boston Belles series #1) by L J Shen. It was an angsty quirky hot 🔥read…yup…very delicious. The heroine Sailor is the daughter from the couple in Sparrow (Troy & Sparrow), and the hero is Hunter, a gazillionaire mawhore jerk. It’s an enemies-to-lovers slow burn. Dad Troy, a mafia kind of guy, gets his licks in the story which has twist and turns.
The secondary characters are fantastic. Shen has 3 more books coming in the series…”The Villain”, “The Monster” and “The Rake”. You can already tell which hot guy characters you’d pick for those books. *eyebrow wiggles*
This was a 5-star read as was her previous book Angry God (All Saints High, #3)…about Vicious’ son Vaughn.
Btw, I read The Hunter until 5 a.m. this morning – I never do that! Just wanted to finish the story. Told my husband I wasn’t feeling well and went to another room. shhhh 🙂
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess <— Three Dark Crowns meets The Breakfast Club with DRAGONS!! “...When the Emperor dies, the five royal houses of Etrusia attend the Call, where one of their own will be selected to compete for the throne. It is always the oldest child, the one who has been preparing for years to compete in the Trial. But this year is different. This year these five outcasts will answer the call. . . “
- We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya Book 2) by Hafsah Faizal
- Grave Humor: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) by R.J. Blain
- Dragon Destiny: Guardian Dragon of Prospect Falls by Serena Meadows
- Accepted : Orientation (Academy of the Gods Book 1) by Tigris Eden
- Redemption: Dark Horizons 2 (Eternally Mated Book 8) by Valerie Twombly
- Original Sin (The Order of Vampires Book 1) by Lydia Michaels
- The Demigod’s Mate (Haven’s Rejects Book 1) by Serena Simpson
- Shadow Cursed (Shadow Falls Series Book 2) by Lizzy Prince
- Marked By A Royal: The Rogue Hybrid Book Two by K. J. Padgett
- Dream Walker: Blood Legacy Series Book 1 by Elise Hennessy
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Catherine House: A Novel by Elisabeth Thomas <— A VERY SELECTIVE SCHOOL…“…with its experimental curriculum, wildly selective admissions policy, and formidable endowment, has produced some of the world’s best minds: prize-winning authors, artists, inventors, Supreme Court justices, presidents. For those lucky few selected, tuition, room, and board are free. But acceptance comes with a price. Students are required to give the House three years—summers included—completely removed from the outside world. Family, friends, television, music, even their clothing must be left behind. In return, the school promises a future of sublime power and prestige, and that its graduates can become anything or anyone they desire. Among this year’s incoming class is Ines Murillo, who expects to trade blurry nights of parties, cruel friends, and dangerous men for rigorous intellectual discipline—only to discover an environment of sanctioned revelry...”
- Beyond Ever After (Once Upon A Baby Book 3) by Elle Wright
- Yours Ever After (Once Upon A Baby Book 4) by Sherelle Green
- May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SHE WORKS FOR HERO MAGAZINE… “…Honestly, she’s convinced herself that she can’t accomplish the task at hand. That is until she hears his voice, and her head turns to see him standing there. Louis Spurlock. Greek god. SWAT officer. Keeper of her secrets. Ultimate fantasy. Man who will break her heart...”
- The Inn At Seagrove (South Carolina Sunsets Book 4) by Rachel Hanna
- Love on the Night Shift by Radclyffe
- The Cowboy’s Forbidden Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek Book 5) by Cora Seton
- Healing Hand (Perfect Hands Book 5) by Nora Phoenix
- Trouble (Darling Devils Book 2) by Gabrielle G.
- Rising (Slay Quartet Book 4) by Laurelin Paige <— ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS/MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…I’ve never played against such a ruthless opponent. Edward is cold and vicious, and my blood has never run hotter. They say you should choose the devil you know, but I’ve always preferred long odds...” P.S. Don’t forget to check out our giveaway!! ➔ Laurelin Paige – Slay Quartet Series Reading Order + a signed series & gift card giveaway!
- Mission: All In (Brantley Walker: Off the Books Book 1) by Nicole Edwards
- Breathless in the Dark: A Regency Spy Romance (Secrets of the Zodiac Book 8) by Elizabeth Cole
- Love and Lust (Small Town Secrets Book 2) by Jade C. Jamison
- Triplet Tease: A Reverse Harem Stepbrother Romance (Triplets Book 3) by Stephanie Brother
- Atonement (Love Undercover Book 3) by LK Shaw
- The Naughty Princess: A Sexy Royals Novella by Claire Contreras <— CLAIRE CONTRERAS ALERT!! THE PRINCESS & THE FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “...the only woman Ben has ever wanted badly enough to stop partying is Princess Pilar, the one he can never, ever have. Despite his fame and achievements, in Pilar’s world, she’ll always be royalty and he’ll always be a kid from the wrong side of the tracks who got lucky. He’d never be accepted. He knows that. Yet, when he spots Pilar partying at the same club as him, all bets are off. He’s determined to get her in his bed, even if it’s just for one night...”
- Beholden: A Small-Town Standalone Romance (Carmel Cove Book 1) by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- INEVITABLE by MICA RAE
- Melissa and The Vicar (The Seducers Book 1) by S.M. LaViolette
- Daughter of the Reich: A Novel by Louise Fein <— HISTORICAL WAR-TIME FORBIDDEN LOVE!! OMG THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!! “…As the dutiful daughter of a high-ranking Nazi officer, Hetty Heinrich is keen to play her part in the glorious new Thousand Year Reich. But she never imagines that all she believes and knows about her world will come into stark conflict when she encounters Walter, a Jewish friend from the past, who stirs dangerous feelings in her. Confused and conflicted, Hetty doesn’t know whom she can trust and where she can turn to, especially when she discovers that someone has been watching her. Realizing she is taking a huge risk—but unable to resist the intense attraction she has for Walter—she embarks on a secret love affair with him…”
- Thunderstruck: Book 1 of the Storm Canyon Series by Anna Hague
- Game Over: Contemporary Sport Romance (Hockey Boyz Book 2) by Angela Stevens
- Secrets from a Happy Marriage: A Novel by Maisey Yates <— TWO SISTERS & THEIR MOM “...Maisey Yates’s new novel introduces the women of the Lighthouse Inn B&B. They might not have it all together, but this summer, they’ll discover that together, they might still have it all…“
- True North by Robin Huber <— AN ACCIDENT ONCE PUT A HALT TO HER HAPPY LOVE LIFE… “…confronted with a decision and a future that seems more uncertain than ever, Liv can no longer ignore the hole in her heart that’s been quietly aching for years. The only way to move forward is by going back—back home to face the love she left behind. True North is a deeply emotional, second chance romance inspired by the unconditional love of family, the tender love of adolescence, and the deep, everlasting love between soulmates...”
- The Trouble with Hating You by Sajni Patel
- A Woman Like Her by Marc Levy <— SHE’S INTRIGUED BY HIM… “...It’s been five years since fate upended resilient Chloe Bronstein’s world. While she may be living with her father, and her acting career has taken a decidedly unexpected turn, she’s alive. And she’s intrigued by Sanji, the charming new elevator operator in her quaint Manhattan apartment building. There’s just something about the Mumbai-born, Oxford-educated, thoroughly modern elevator man that doesn’t quite add up…“
- Hot Texas Flash by Kash Lamar
- The Long Con by Lexxi James
- Unveiling the Past: A Novel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Summer Set: A Novel by Aimee Agresti <– FAMOUS ACTRESS NOW NOT-SO-FAMOUS ANYMORE… “…It’s not exactly her first choice. But as parts are cast and rehearsals begin, Charlie is surprised to find herself getting her groove back, bonding with celebrity actors, forging unexpected new friendships and even reigniting her spark with Nick, who still seems to bring out the best in her despite their complicated history. Until Charlie’s old rival, Hollywood’s current It Girl, is brought on set, threatening to undo everything she’s built…“
- A Forever of Orange Blossoms (The Merriams Book 5) by Ava Miles
- Crazy Beautiful (Redemption Book 2) by Jessica Prince
- Coach Me by Shanora Williams <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! Oooooooh!! “…When I met Amber Lakes, I had no idea that she’d become a shining star in my dark, miserable life. Her smile was never supposed to warm my heart, and the sight of her tears was never supposed to make me want to hunt down the person who’d caused them. We were never supposed to touch, or kiss, or do so many dirty things on campus that I knew could jeopardize my career… None of it was supposed to happen because she’s the student – my athlete – and I’m her college track coach…”
- The Bright Side of Going Dark by Kelly Harms <— SOCIAL MEDIA STAR SUDDENLY QUITS SO SOMEONE STARTS IMPERSONATING HER! “...off-camera, her world is far from picture perfect. After being jilted by her fiancé and faking her nuptials to please her sponsors, Mia finally has had enough. She heaves her phone off a cliff, ready to live—and maybe find love—offline for a change. Mia’s sudden absence doesn’t go unnoticed, especially by techie loner Paige Miller, who hacks Mia’s account and begins impersonating the internet celebrity. Paige has her reasons. Her half sister, Jessica, idolizes Mia and desperately needs something to believe in...”
- The Man I Hate by Scott Hildreth <— HE WAS A PROTECTOR OF THE RICH & FAMOUS… “…I met him while settling the estate of my deceased parents. Enamored by his tailored Italian suit, bravado gait, and undeniable charisma, I suggested the unthinkable. A one-night stand. He agreed, but only because I was leaving in three days. His life, he explained, couldn’t include a woman. For the three days that followed, I watched him come and go, knowing we’d never be anything other than two people who shared a magical moment in the front seat of his Range Rover while parked outside a trendy Hollywood diner. Then, the unthinkable happened. A bizarre of series circumstances forced us to be neighbors...”
- Nathan Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers Series, Book Two) by Sandi Lynn <— SANDI LYNN LOVE AFTER LOSS ALERT!! “...I moved back to New York from Chicago after my husband suddenly passed away. We were high school sweethearts, and he was the love of my life. I needed a fresh start for me and my daughter, and we needed to build a life without him. I wasn’t interested in any other man and I didn’t think I ever would be again. Then I met Nathan Wolfe. He was sexy, confident and charming. But he also possessed some qualities I hated in a man. We connected on a level I didn’t think was possible and it paralyzed me with fear. I was stuck in reverse and I didn’t know how to move forward…”
- Guarding Georgia (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bulletproof Butterfly Book 4) by Anna Brooks
- Xander (Royal Protectors Book 2) by Kat Mizera
- Anything for You (Sweet Haven Farm Book 4) by Jessie Gussman
- A Secret for a Secret (All In Book 3) by Helena Hunting <— HOCKEY STAR GOOD BOY ALERT!! Until he met her… “…We did shots and traded secrets. And ended up naked at my place. She left me a thank-you note in the morning and her panties as a parting gift. But no way to contact her. Six weeks later I’m sitting in the first official team meeting of the season, and there she is. I neglected to mention that I’m the goalie for Seattle’s NHL team. And Queenie? Turns out she’s the general manager’s daughter...”
- Shattered Trust : DreamCatcher MC by Liberty Parker
- Maverick (Hell’s Ankhor Book 4) by Aiden Bates and Ali Lyda
- Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay
- Wylde: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! BOOKSTORE GIRL is not impressed with him at all… “….When a quirky redhead at the local bookstore stops me dead in my tracks, I decide to pop in and turn on the trusty Wylde magic. As smart and strong-willed as she is beautiful, Clarke Webber isn’t swayed by my witty banter or charming good looks. And when she realizes who I am and the fame that comes along with it, she likes me even less...”
- Fighting for Brielle (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Dee Stewart
- Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA) by Winter Travers
- Sure Shot: A Hockey Romance by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! She had a 5-year plan… “…A big, tall, ripped hunk of hockey player who’s just been traded to the Brooklyn Bruisers is not a part of that plan. Mark “Tank” Tankiewicz has a lot of baggage. He’s a ride-or-die loner with a bad reputation. He’s on the rebound. He’s also the sexiest thing on two legs, and for some crazy reason it’s Bess that he wants. She knows better. But then she falls stupid in love with him anyway. And for a while it seems like maybe he’ll do the same. Until she asks him for the one thing he can never give her…“
- Dirty Rich Betrayal: Love Me Forever: Mia & Grayson by Lisa Renee Jones <— DUET CONCLUSION!!!
- Embraced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— BEST FRIENDS HAD A MARRIAGE PACT! “…while friends and family think there’s something beneath the surface of their friendship, the two have always been steadfast in their stance on no heated looks or deeper feelings. The problem? Years ago, they promised each other that if neither of them was married by the time Bristol turned thirty, they’d marry each other…”
- Protecting Stella (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Victoria Paige
- Blow My Fuse (Kickstart Trilogy Book 2) by Autumn Jones Lake
- His Small-Town Girl (Sutter’s Hollow Book 1) by Lacy Williams
- This Is How I Lied: A Novel by Heather Gudenkauf <— THRILLER ALERT!!! Her best friend was found dead years ago… “…For decades Maggie was haunted by Eve’s death and that horrible night. Now a detective in Grotto, and seven months pregnant, she is thrust back into the past when a new piece of evidence surfaces and the case is reopened. As Maggie investigates and reexamines the clues, secrets about what really happened begin to emerge. But someone in town knows more than they’re letting on, and they’ll stop at nothing to keep the truth buried deep…”
- Love in Deed: A Silver Fox Small Town Romance (Green Valley Library Book 6) by L.B. Dunbar
- A SEAL for Deb (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Fighting for Home Book 2) by Julia Bright
- SEALed With A Kiss (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Shock Force One Book 1) by Rachel McNeely
- The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew Book 3) by Piper Rayne <— SHE’S LOVED HER BAD-BOY NEIGHBOR FROM AFAR & then his enemy moves in with her… “…If he wasn’t my neighbor and friend I may have thrown myself at him. Okay, yeah. I wouldn’t. Because guys like Dylan don’t want a woman who writes kid’s math textbooks under him in bed. Instead, I pathetically savor morsels of moments where I have his sole attention. That was until his archenemy moved in with me. Now suddenly, Dylan’s moving in too and warning off the first guy in a long time who’s showing me interest...”
- Protecting Olympia (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (search & rescue Book 3) by Jen Talty
- Reckless Memories by Catherine Cowles <— UNREQUITED LOVE!! “…That was before. Before he ripped my world apart and didn’t bother sticking around to help me pick up the pieces. I knit every last shred back together all on my own. And I’ve all but forgotten his name. Now, he’s back, and everything is torn apart once more…”
- Justice for Danielle (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Texas Heat Book 1) by Aubree Valentine
- Shelter for Jerrica (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bluegrass Bravery Book 5) by Deanndra Hall
- Rescuing Rosemary (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (SEALS on Vacation Book 4) by Rose Smith
- To Marry a Highland Marauder (Heart of Scot Book 7) by Collette Cameron <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Discovering the Baron (The Bluestocking Scandals Book 3) by Ellie St. Clair <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Dare To Resist (Dare Nation Book 1) by Carly Phillips <— HE BEGS HIS ASSISTANT TO HELP HIM WITH HIS BABY ON THE DOORSTEP… “…Austin Prescott is a lot of things. Ex football player. Sports agent. And as of this morning? Father. Finding a baby on his doorstep should have been a joke but the pink sticky note and baby carrier she came in is deadly serious. What’s an out of his depth bachelor to do? Call his tempting and beyond gorgeous executive assistant and beg her to move in...”
- Forking Around (Hot Cakes Book 2) by Erin Nicholas
- Wicked Cowboy (Steel Series Book 4) by Victoria Pinder
- Hopelessly Ever After (Once Upon A Baby Book 2) by Angela Seals
- WINE HARD, BABY (The OHellNo Series Book 6) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— SHE’S ENGAGED TO A GUY SHE NEVER MET… “…My name is Camila Clark. And that sexy cowboy right there? The one with the devilish smile, twinkling brown eyes, and tattoos on his muscular arms? He’s Jed, the guy I turned down flat back in Texas. He just showed up here in Oregon at the winery where I work. The question is why? Not that it really matters. I have my reasons for staying away from all that manly temptation…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Letting Go by Megan Hart – May 13th 2020
- One Last Verse (The Encore Book 2) by N. N. Brit – May 14th 2020
- Wicked Hearts (Poplar Falls Book 3) by Amber Kelly – May 14th 2020
- When We Were Us by J.S. Cooper – May 15th 2020
- What Lies Between Us by John Marrs – May 15th 2020
- The Promise: A Secret Baby Romance (North Woods Universtiy Book 5) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – May 15th 2020
- The Name of Red by Beena Khan – May 15th 2020
- Fourth a Lie (GODDESS ISLES Book 4) – May 19th 2020
- Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley Book 1) by Lexi Ryan – May 19th 2020
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – May 19th 2020
- What’s Left Untold by Sherri Leimkuhler – May 19th 2020
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins – May 19th 2020
- How Lulu Lost Her Mind by Rachel Gibson – May 19th 2020
- Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mystery Book 1) by Penny Reid – May 19th 2020
- Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase – May 19th 2020
- Big Summer: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner – May 19th 2020
- Southern Storm ( The Southern Series Book 3) (Souther Series) by Natasha Madison – May 19th 2020
- A Week at the Shore: A Novel by Barbara Delinsky – May 19th 2020
- Hot Mess by Emma Hart – May 19th 2020
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – May 19th 2020
- The Wife Stalker: A Novel by Liv Constantine – May 19th 2020
- Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals) by Rachel Van Dyken – May 19th 2020
- Long Road Home (The Barker Triplets Book 5) by Juliana Stone – May 20th 2020
- Bound By The Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 7) by Cora Reilly – May 20th 2020
- Take a Chance on Me by Kathryn R. Biel – May 21st 2020
- Her to Protect: The Girl Power Romance Collection by Nicky F. Grant – May 22nd 2020
- My Sinful Temptation by Lauren Blakely – May 22nd 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).