WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! BE MY BRAYSHAW by Meagan Brandy IS LIVE!!! “...The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out. Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers…” ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
Amber: Be My Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy !!!!!! So excited for the new book in this series. It wasn’t on your release date list. So I had to share when I saw it.
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Though it’s a fairly small list this week, and I’m still working on it as we speak (looking for more great sounding releases to add). So keep checking back throughout the day. And as usual, I highlighted a bunch that sound extra-great!
MY BLURB JOLTS!! The Lies That Bind: A Novel <— OMG THIS ONE!! She meets a stranger and they fall head-over-heels for each other but… “Grant disappears in the chaos of 9/11. Fearing the worst, Cecily spots his face on a missing-person poster, and realizes she is not the only one searching for him…” GASP!!!! An.d then, A Song Below Water (black mermaids that are in danger “…Tavia accidentally lets out her magical voice at the worst possible moment. Soon, nothing in Portland, Oregon, seems safe...”) Falling For Her (she thought he absolutely hated her…), Asher (Carian Cole’s latest! he’s the love of her life but she can’t remember him… “He’s clearly hopelessly in love with his wife. I’m told that’s me…), Prince of Hearts (their mafia families are at war… and he saves her one night in college…When their paths cross at Montague University neither of them are willing to drop the walls they’ve spent so long building…)
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲👏👏
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 06-01-2020 <— the latest by A.L. Jackson & Katy Regnery is on here! Plus this month’s Amazon First Reads choices!!!
- L.A. Cotton’s Prince of Hearts: Nicco and Ari Duet #1 is LIVE & we’re having a giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor and the giveaway is incredible (6 winners!! AND open to international). 😀
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- The Lies That Bind: A Novel by Emily Giffin
- A Song Below Water: A Novel by Bethany C. Morrow
- The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
- The Summer Deal: A Novel by Jill Shalvis
- Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 4) by Chelle Bliss
- Conventionally Yours (True Colors Book 1) by Annabeth Albert
- The New Normal by Tracy Brogan
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of JUNE). 😲👏👏
- Fearless: A Dark Captive Romance (Lethal Addiction Book 1) by Esme Devlin & Logan Fox <— DARK ROMANCE/AGE GAP RECENT RELEASE!! Priscilla found us this one!
Priscilla: Also Logan Fox and Esme Devlin just released Fearless omg so good! Age gap and Dark! You know I’m obsessed with age gap
- The Wolf (Gypsy Bastards MC Book 1) by Jade Marshall <— RECENT BIKER BOOK RELEASE that I missed! “…Having no one to depend on besides his club has hardened Brandon to the outside world—and it’s exactly how he prefers it. The moment he lets people get close they always find a way to backstab him. There’s no room for love in his world…”
- Fighting Absolution by Kate McCarthy <— Michelle 5-STAR HIGHLY recommends this one!
Michelle: Fighting Absolution by Kate McCarthy is everything you want in a book. It’s long, very long! It breaks your heart, puts it back together, only to break it again and again. The angst, unrequited love, anticipation, sadness, happiness makes this long book journey worth it. I haven’t cried and smiled this much while reading in years. The writing flows and keeps your attention. It’s a 5 star for sure!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Crowning Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 7) by Amelia Hutchins <— AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “...Can I forgive what happened and move past the lies and betrayals? Or will I destroy a world to bring the man I love to his knees, requiring us to become the monsters the world wants us to be?“
- Shadows & Surrender: A Snarky Urban Fantasy Detective Series (The Jezebel Files Book 3) by Deborah Wilde
- The Tales of Two Seers (Being(s) in Love) by R. Cooper
- Ghosts & Liars (The Impossible Julian Strande Book 2) by Kathryn Ann Kingsley
- A Song Below Water: A Novel by Bethany C. Morrow <— Bethany C. Morrow’s A Song Below Water is the story for today’s readers — a captivating modern fantasy about black mermaids, friendship, and self-discovery set against the challenges of today’s racism and sexism. “…Together, these best friends must navigate through the perils of high school’s junior year. But everything changes in the aftermath of a siren murder trial that rocks the nation, and Tavia accidentally lets out her magical voice at the worst possible moment. Soon, nothing in Portland, Oregon, seems safe...”
- Jane Davey’s Locket: A Hell Cruise Adventure (Welcome to Hell Book 8) by Eve Langlais
- Bewitched: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Gemini (Willows Haven Book 2) by Beth Caudill
- A Crown of Blood and Bone: Paranormal Romance (The Shadow Walkers Saga Book 1) by Sloane Murphy
- Igniting Darkness (Courting Darkness duology Book 2) by Robin LaFevers <— From New York Times best-selling author Robin LaFevers comes the follow up to “sharp and breathless” (Kirkus Reviews) historical fantasy Courting Darkness. Set in the world of the beloved His Fair Assassin series, this is perfect for fans of Leigh Bardugo and Game of Thrones.
- Midnight Fae Academy: Book Two: A Why Choose Paranormal Vampire Romance by Lexi C. Foss
- In a Dragon’s Mind (Dragons of Mount Teres Book 1) by Riley Storm
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Prince of Hearts: Nicco and Ari Duet #1 (Verona Legacy) by L.A. Cotton <— MAFIA ROMANCE/FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! Their families are at war… “...When their paths cross at Montague University neither of them are willing to drop the walls they’ve spent so long building. But he can’t resist the girl with stars in her eyes, and she can’t forget the guy who saved her that night. There’s only one catch. Nicco isn’t Arianne’s knight-in-shining-armor, he’s the son of her father’s greatest enemy. He is the enemy. And their families are at war...” P.S. We are giving away 6 prizes today (just comment on this blog post to enter ➔ L.A. Cotton’s Prince of Hearts: Nicco and Ari Duet #1 is LIVE & we’re having a giveaway!)
- The New Normal by Tracy Brogan
- LOVE IN LOCKDOWN: A Charity Anthology <— Join fourteen bestselling authors as they distract YOU from lockdown with this collection of all-new short and steamy stories. All proceeds will benefit organizations supporting families in need during this challenging time.
- The Heart of a Hero (Global Search and Rescue Book #2) by Susan May Warren
- Angelo: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Marchesi Family Book 2) by Silvia Violet
- Falling For Her (The Callahans Book 2) by Monica Murphy <— SHE THOUGHT HE HATED HER! “…Jake Callahan. Prince of the popular crowd. My mortal enemy. Gorgeous. All the girls want him. Quarterback. All the boys want to be his friend. He’s the most popular boy in the senior class. And he hates me. Or so I thought…”
- If I Were You: A Novel by Lynn Austin
- Her Cowboy Billionaire Best Friend’s Brother: A Hammond Brothers Novel (Christmas at Whiskey Mountain Lodge Book 3) by Liz Isaacson
- Peril in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries Book 11) by Gemma Halliday and Kelly Rey
- At Love’s Command (Hanger’s Horsemen Book #1) by Karen Witemeyer
- Victim Of Circumstance by Freya Barker <— HER LIGHT STANDS OUT… “…Almost two decades spent locked away in a dark, dank cell, Gray Bennet isn’t used to the sun, the sounds, the scents. It’s overwhelming. Each year Robin Bishop returns, and while everyone around her is solemn, she lifts her face to the sun and celebrates her freedom. It’s liberating. He sees her. She stands out in the grieving crowd..”
- The Wicked Prince: A Steamy Enemies To Lovers Romance (Dirty Royals Book 1) by Vivian Wood
- Basketball & Ballet (California Love Book 2) by Suzette Harrison
- Save the Date (Wild Wedding Series Book 3) by Ann Marie Walker
- Bella’s Reluctant Cowboy (Beach House Memories Book 5) by Francesca Lane
- The Lies That Bind: A Novel by Emily Giffin <— OMG HUGE BLURB JOLT!!! She’s contemplating calling her ex back…”…As Cecily reaches for the phone to call him, she hears a guy on the barstool next to her say, “Don’t do it—you’ll regret it.” Something tells her to listen, and over the next several hours—and shots of tequila—the two forge an unlikely connection. That should be it, they both decide the next morning, as Cecily reminds herself of the perils of a rebound relationship. Moreover, their timing couldn’t be worse—Grant is preparing to quit his job and move overseas. Yet despite all their obstacles, they can’t seem to say goodbye, and for the first time in her carefully constructed life, Cecily follows her heart instead of her head. Then Grant disappears in the chaos of 9/11. Fearing the worst, Cecily spots his face on a missing-person poster, and realizes she is not the only one searching for him…”
- Her Cowboy Prince (Cowboy Princes Book 2) by Madeline Ash
- Temporary Dad (Mercy, Inc. Book 3) by Lynne Marshall
- Conventionally Yours (True Colors Book 1) by Annabeth Albert <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “…When these mortal enemies are stuck together on a cross-country road trip to the biggest fan convention of their lives, their infamous rivalry takes a backseat as an unexpected connection is forged. Yet each has a reason why they have to win the upcoming Odyssey gaming tournament and neither is willing to let emotion get in the way—even if it means giving up their one chance at something truly magical...”
- The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
- A Gilded Lady (Hope and Glory Book #2) by Elizabeth Camden
- Vivian, Midnight Call Girl (Iron Orchids Book 6) by Danielle Norman
- The Summer Deal: A Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT!! “…Brynn runs into Kinsey’s best friend, Eli, renewing her childhood crush. The good news: he’s still easy-going and funny and sexy as hell. The bad news: when he gets her to agree to a summer-time deal to trust him to do right by her, no matter what, she never dreams it’ll result in finding a piece of herself she didn’t even know was missing. She could have real connections, possibly love, and a future—if she can only learn to let go of the past...”
- Forever (Betrothed Book 7) by Penelope Sky
- Say You’ll Be Nine by Lucy Lennox
- Reckless at Heart (The Kincaids of Pine Harbour Book 1) by Zoe York
- A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels Book 7) by Kerrigan Byrne <— KERRIGAN BYRNE HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…he stalks the night, in search of redemption and retribution, vowing to never give into temptation, as it’s just another form of weakness. Until temptation lands—quite literally—in his lap, taking the form of Prudence Goode. Prim and proper Pru is expected to live a life of drudgery, but before she succumbs to her fate, she craves just one night of desire. On the night she searches for it, she stumbles upon a man made of shadows, muscle and wrath… And decides he is the one…”
- Ms. Bitch: Finding happiness is the best revenge by Tricia O’Malley
- The Obedient Bride by Mary Balogh
- Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 4) by Chelle Bliss
- Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA) by Kristine Allen
- Asher (Ashes & Embers Book 6) by Carian Cole <—CARIAN COLE’S LATEST!! TRAGEDY STRUCK & NOW SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER HIM… “...I was madly in love with my soulmate—Asher Valentine—amazing husband, loving father, and rock’s favorite kick-ass frontman. A man who loved me every day, in every way, since we first met as teens. We were blessed with a beautiful daughter who was the light of our life. My all-female rock band was tearing up the charts. Then tragedy struck, and I lost it all. Now all I have is a stack of journals, an antique key, and a big black void where my memories should be. Used to be. And I have him—this man with wild hair, tattoos from head to toe, a soft voice, and an even softer touch that gives me butterflies. He’s clearly hopelessly in love with his wife. I’m told that’s me…”
Nancy: ASHER by Carian Cole just went LIVE. It is a early release!! A must read book!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Cutter (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 4) by Laramie Briscoe – June 5th 2020
- One Click Love (Hot in the City Book 2) by T. Gephart – June 5th 2020
- Lone Hearts (Lines in the Sand Book 6) by Lindsay Detwiler – June 6th 2020
- Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks Book 7) by Kendall Ryan – June 8th 2020
- The Damned by Renée Ahdieh – June 9th 2020
Jokes on You (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 9th 2020
- Daddy’s Girls: A Novel by Danielle Steel – June 9th 2020
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell – June 9th 2020
- Lucky in Love (Southern Bride Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – June 9th 2020
- Always the Last to Know by Kristan Higgins – June 9th 2020
- Dance Away with Me: A Novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – June 9th 2020
- The House of Whispers: A Novel by Laura Purcell – June 9th 2020
500 Miles from You: A Novel by Jenny Colgan – June 9th 2020
- Stranger in the Lake: A Novel by Kimberly Belle – June 9th 2020
- The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante – June 9th 2020
- You Can’t Catch Me by Catherine McKenzie – June 9th 2020
- A Good Man (Handymen Book 1) by Rosanna Leo – June 9th 2020
- Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Novel, A Book 19) by Nalini Singh – June 9th 2020
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (A Calamity Falls Novel Book 5) by Erika Kelly – June 11th 2020
- Against the Rules (Kingston Brothers Book 3) by Isabel Lucero – June 11th 2020
- The Jock: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (North Woods University Book 6) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – June 12th 2020
- Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers Book 5) by Roxanne St. Claire – June 12th 2020
- Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 14th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).