Okay so… since I missed “THREE THINGS” yesterday, I’m going to do it now… and you’ll understand. LOL!
1.) I got a puppy this weekend. 2 months old and equally 100% adorable and obnoxious. Now… I’m used to MinPins (Miniature Pinchers – looks like a mini Doberman – so think a few pounds as a puppy – and max – at least mine – 10lbs as an adult) but my boyfriend loves BIIIIIIGGGG DOGS. So we have 2 senior MinPins (mine) and now we have a 20lb half Mastiff x Great Dane brand new baby puppy. Yeah… this is interesting. He will eventually get to 150lbs or more…
2.) While I have puppy experience (3 of 4 of my MinPins in my life were puppies, I’ve got NO big dog puppy experience, and this “baby” is giving me a run for my money. He loves me though… always has to have me in sight.
3.) I’m exhausted. My MinPins are not too sure about this at all (though they seem to be doing better with him today). Sorry. To my fellow readers, this cray-cray puppy and my boyfriend. And my MinPins. LOL!!! 😂
Okay now to start today’s BIG NEW RELEASE list…
BLURB JOLTS: Beyond the Moonlit Sea <— definitely this!!! The blurb is so much better than what I can bring here, but let’s try! HER PILOT HUSBAND DISAPPEARS… “…When a shocking discovery shows Olivia’s and Melanie’s paths are intertwined, it casts Dean’s disappearance in a new light. The two women’s strange connection threatens to unlock secrets that will change everything…” Pause (this is actually a bargain find by one of my fav authors – she wakes from a coma and meets the stranger that saved her!!) Jackie & Me (title says it all, and I love biographies!!) The Soul Always Remembers (her doctors think she has schizophrenia but she thinks it’s something else...)
P.S. Don’t forget to check out:
- JJ Knight’s “Royal Rebel” is LIVE, and she’s sent an excerpt, fun facts, PLUS A GIVEAWAY!! <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! Today’s newsletter sponsor!!
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Pause by Kylie Scott <— SUPER BARGAIN FROM Kylie Scott!! SHE MEETS THE STRANGER THAT SAVED HER LIFE!! “…When Anna wakes up from a coma after a car crash, she discovers life has gone on without her. Her husband has been unfaithful—with her best friend—and she’s been long since replaced at work. While her old life is a distant memory, her new life feels like an empty shell. Then she meets the stranger who saved her life during the crash, and he changes everything…”
- A Bridal Party to Remember: A Destination Wedding Anthology <— BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY!! “…Hit the beach with eight of your favorite romance authors as they introduce you to A Bridal Party to Remember. This collection includes all new stories that are so hot, you’ll need a dip in the ocean to cool off…”
- Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE’S NOW HIS NANNY AFTER HE BROKE HER HEART! “...I’m done waiting, because he went off to college and never came back. He took his fancy business degree and moved to New York City, where he promptly became a real estate mogul—turning every penthouse and apartment project he touched into gold. It’s been ten years, and now he’s back and needs a favor…someone to watch his little girl...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Trouble with the Cursed (Hollows Book 16) by Kim Harrison <— KIM HARRISON’S LATEST!! “...Rachel Morgan, witch-born demon, has one unspoken rule: take chances, but pay for them yourself. With it, she has turned enemies into allies, found her place with her demon kin, and stepped up as the subrosa of Cincinnati—responsible for keeping the paranormal community at peace and in line. Life is . . . good? Even better, her best friend, Ivy Tamwood, is returning home. Nothing’s simple, though, and Ivy’s not coming alone. The vampires’ ruling council insists she escort one of the long undead, hell-bent on proving that Rachel killed Cincy’s master vampire to take over the city. Which, of course, Rachel totally did not do…“
- A Grim Baby (Tornians Book 8) by M.K. Eidem
- Storm: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Elite Rogue Alien Warriors Book 1) by Hattie Jacks
- Dragon Eternal by Donna Grant <— THEY SPARK A WAR!! “…Nia’s life has never been hers. From starving on the streets to becoming a slave to the Divine, she merely does what’s needed to survive. But when her latest assignment brings her face-to-face with a handsome man who makes her feel things she’s never experienced before, she begins to see that while she’s been living, she’s not really thriving. As truths are revealed, and Nia’s blinders are removed, she realizes that she can no longer sit by and allow things to continue as they have been in her city. It’s time to take a stand...”
- Born Chaos (Blood Rose Nights Book 3) by Keary Taylor
- Bewitched by a Vampire: A Fated Mates Vampire / Witch Paranormal Romance (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 21) by Felicity Heaton
- WALL MEN: Book Two: a Vow Broken (The Wall Men Series 2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— SHE HAS TO MARRY HIM!! “...MARRYING A GIANT IS ONLY THE FIRST OF HER MISTAKES… Here’s a terrifying fact: monsters live in a world only a step away from ours. And they love eating people. I’d know because I was taken prisoner by one, the Blood King. Vampires. Blech! Steer clear of those. Luckily for us, getting here isn’t so easy. They’d have to cross a bridge that’s protected by a wall built by my ancestors and guarded by the Wall Men. Unlucky is that the wall is under attack, and the king of the Wall Men wants my help. By marrying him…”
- Lost Siren: The Enchanting Fae by Katerina Martinez
- Going to Hell (In Fire and Ash Book 1) by Melissa Haag
- The Dragon’s Vow (Silver Dragon Shifter Brothers Book 3) by Marie Johnston
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Friendship Pact: A Novel (The Sunrise Cove Series Book 2) by Jill Shalvis <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE WITH A MARINE!! “…Tae is dangerously close to broke and just manages to avoid financial meltdown when she lands a shiny new contract with an adventure company for athletes with disabilities and wounded warriors. Her first big fundraiser event falls flat, but what starts out as a terrible, horrible, no-good night turns into something else entirely when Tae finds herself face-to-face with Riggs Copeland. She hasn’t seen the former Marine since their brief fling in high school…”
- The Life We Almost Had by Amelia Henley
- Power Play by Amelia Wilde
- The Beach Trap by Ali Brady <— HALF SISTERS THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH OTHER! “…when their father dies suddenly, Kat and Blake discover he’s left them a joint inheritance: the family beach house in Destin, Florida. The two sisters are immediately at odds. Blake, who has recently been demoted from regular nanny to dog nanny, wants to sell the house, while social media influencer Kat is desperate to hold on to the place where she lived so many happy memories. Kat and Blake reluctantly join forces to renovate the dilapidated house, with the understanding that Kat will try to buy Blake out at the end of the summer. The women clash as Blake’s renovation plans conflict with Kat’s creative vision; meanwhile, each sister finds herself drawn into a summer romance...”
- House for Sale Navy SEAL Included (Elliotts of Chance Creek Book 1) by Cora Seton
- Falling For The Ice Queen (Ice Breaker Cold Case Romance Book 2) by Cynthia Eden
- Help Me Remember: A Brother’s Best Friend Romantic Suspense Novel by Corinne Michaels <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND! “…The only certainty I have from the last three years is that my older brother is dead, and I am the only eyewitness. In order to protect the case, the lawyers demand that no one give me any information about my life . . . I must remember on my own. My only help comes from my brother’s best friend and world-renowned investigative reporter, Spencer Cross. He has no idea how many nights I’ve spent dreaming of his name…”
- YOU BETTER RUN (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Book 11) by Willow Rose
- Miss Desirable: Mischief in Mayfair–Book Four by Grace Burrowes
- Riverbend Reunion by Carolyn Brown
- Black Knight (Sin Series Book 4) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG SERIES FINALE! “…*BLACK KNIGHT, a full-length novel, is book four, the final novel in the Sin Series. Join the emotional ride along the white ribbon, begin with RED SIN, continue with GREEN ENVY and GOLD LUST, and find the dramatic conclusion in BLACK KNIGHT.”
- Cold Silence (Cold Justice – Most Wanted) by Toni Anderson
- The Summer Home (Clearwater Beach Romance Book 4) by Grace Meyers
- Astrid: Brotherhood Protectors World (Boswell Group Book 4) by Deanna L Rowley
- Jock Wanted: A Fake Relationship Hockey Romance (Rookie Rebels) by Kate Meader
- How to Fake It in Hollywood by Ava Wilder <— FAKE HOLLYWOOD RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “…Ethan needs to clean up his reputation and step back into the spotlight. A gossip-inducing affair with a gorgeous actress might be just the ticket, even if it’s the last thing he wants to do. Though their juicy public relationship is less than perfect behind the scenes, it doesn’t take long before Grey and Ethan’s sizzling chemistry starts to feel like more than just an act…”
- Last Seen at Lighthouse Lane (An Outer Banks Mystery Book 4) by Sage Parker
- Big Shot (Lauderdale Knights Book 2) by Kat Mizera
- Noah: On the Ice (Boston Bay Vikings Book 9) by Lexi Buchanan
- The Sunshine Strategy (Coble Coffee Book 3) by Noelle Adams
- The Soul Always Remembers: The Beacon Series by Georgia Cates <— DOCTORS THINK SHE HAS SCHIZOPHRENIA… “…My name is Caroline Beaumont. I appear to have it all––beauty, a successful career, friends and family who adore me. But I have a secret. I was four years old when the past began reaching out to me. Sometimes it came to me as a voice in my head. Other times, it presented as a vision of a lovely redhead and handsome dark-haired man from decades ago. The doctors call it schizophrenia. They’re wrong. I have something else…”
- You Only Live Once: The BRAND NEW laugh-out-loud, feel-good romantic comedy from Maxine Morrey for 2022 by Maxine Morrey <— WIDOW STARTING OVER WITH A QUIET LIFE… “…When her brother offers her spare room to his oldest friend, Jack, Lily’s reluctant – but knowing how much she owes her family, can’t say no. A lodger takes some getting used to but to her surprise, Lily begins to enjoy Jack’s company. Slowly but surely, Jack encourages Lily to step outside her comfort zone. But taking risks means facing the consequences…”
- Beyond the Moonlit Sea: A Novel by Julianne MacLean <— OOOOOOOH!!! BLURB JOLT!!! HER PILOT HUSBAND DISAPPEARS… “…When a shocking discovery shows Olivia’s and Melanie’s paths are intertwined, it casts Dean’s disappearance in a new light. The two women’s strange connection threatens to unlock secrets that will change everything Olivia thought she knew about her marriage, her husband, and most importantly, herself…”
- Depraved Vows: An Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance (The Mafia Wives #4) by Ivy Davis
- Prized Possession (Merciless Mafia Men Book 2) by B.L. Brooks
- The Impoverished Dowry (The De Petras Saga Book 2) by Emily E K Murdoch
- Lucky Chance: A Grumpy Meets Sunshine Forbidden Small Town Romance (Second Chance Harbor Book 3) by Lea Coll
- The Ruthless Groom (Wedded Bliss Book 2) by Monica Murphy <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE & THEN HER EX SHOWED UP AT THE WEDDING!! “…I didn’t plan to marry a reclusive heiress. Lucky for me, I find myself attracted to my beautiful new bride. Our arranged marriage connects two powerful companies. That we’re compatible between the sheets is a bonus, but I didn’t bargain on her ex showing up at the wedding reception uninvited. That pushed me right over the edge. I protect what’s mine, and Charlotte is now mine, whether she likes it or not. Our honeymoon is a disaster in paradise. I’m angry. She’s resentful...”
- Hey, Mister Marshall (St. Mary’s Rebels Book 4) by Saffron A. Kent
- Second Chance Love by M. Robinson <— SHE’S HIS NANNY but she hates him now!
- Jackie & Me by Louis Bayard <— JACKIE KENNEDY!! SHE DIDN’T WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE... “...In 1951, former debutante Jacqueline Bouvier is hard at work as the Inquiring Camera Girl for a Washington newspaper. Her mission in life is “not to be a housewife,” but when she meets the charismatic congressman Jack Kennedy at a Georgetown party, her resolution begins to falter. Soon the two are flirting over secret phone calls, cocktails, and dinner dates, and as Jackie is drawn deeper into the Kennedy orbit, and as Jack himself grows increasingly elusive and absent, she begins to question what life at his side would mean…”
- Most Obnoxious Cowboy (The Brothers at Horseshoe Ranch Book 4) by J. S. Cooper
- Trial and Error (A Courting Danger Romance) by Carsen Taite
- The Dirty Truth by Winter Renshaw <— HE OFFERS HER A JOB!! “...I love being a journalist, but I hate my megawatt magnate boss, West Maxwell. When he demands I rewrite an article on short notice, I turn the tables on him with a scathing new column and quit in a blaze of glory. But West isn’t about to let me go that easily, the jerk. He offers me an unexpected new position: mentor to his rebellious teenage niece. For some reason, I agree—I like helping people, but I’m also admittedly curious to glimpse the man behind the mogul...”
- Fearless at Heart (The Kincaid Brothers Book 4) by Zoe York
- Defiant Heart by Brighton Walsh
- The Rose and the Viscount (Ravishing Rosewoods Book 2) by Jillian Eaton
- The Heir (Gentlemen Rogues Book 1) by Nana Malone
- Thank You, Next by Andie J. Christopher <— SHE’S TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE SHE GOES WRONG WITH ALL OF HER EXES… “…Fed up with being the precursor to happily ever after, she decides to interview all her exes to find out why. Up-and-coming chef Will Harkness mixes with Alex like oil and vinegar, but forced proximity growing up means their lives are forever entwined. When Will learns Alex and her friends are going on a wild romp through Los Angeles to reconnect with her ex-boyfriends, he decides to tag along. If he can discover what her exes did wrong, he can make sure he doesn’t make the same mistake with Alex…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Jackie & Me by Louis Bayard
- Trouble with the Cursed (Hollows Book 16) by Kim Harrison
- Help Me Remember: A Brother’s Best Friend Romantic Suspense Novel by Corinne Michaels
- The Friendship Pact: A Novel (The Sunrise Cove Series Book 2) by Jill Shalvis
- Riverbend Reunion by Carolyn Brown
- The Beach Trap by Ali Brady
- Black Knight (Sin Series Book 4) by Aleatha Romig
- Beyond the Moonlit Sea: A Novel by Julianne MacLean
- Dragon Eternal by Donna Grant
- Trial and Error (A Courting Danger Romance) by Carsen Taite
- How to Fake It in Hollywood by Ava Wilder
- Thank You, Next by Andie J. Christopher
- The Dirty Truth by Winter Renshaw
- You Only Live Once: The BRAND NEW laugh-out-loud, feel-good romantic comedy from Maxine Morrey for 2022 by Maxine Morrey
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Crash With Me by Allie Everhart | Jun 16, 2022
- I Let You Fall: A Romantic Drama by Sara Downing – June 20 2022
- Soul Taken (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 13) by Patricia Briggs – June 21st 2022
- Good Morning, Love: A Novel by Ashley M. Coleman | Jun 21, 2022
- Heartbroken Hero : Falling for a Cancer (Falling for the Stars STANDALONE Novels) | by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow | Jun 21, 2022
- Takeoff: A Single Father, Sports Romance by Evelyn Sola | Jun 24, 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – June 27th 2022
- The Lost and Found Girl: A Novel by Maisey Yates – Jun 28, 2022
- The Sweetest Thing (Honey Acres) by Sasha Summers | Jun 28, 2022
- Second Chance Spring (Honeymoon Harbor) by JoAnn Ross | Jun 28, 2022
- Up All Night with a Good Duke (The Byronic Book Club 1) by Amy Rose Bennett | Jun 28, 2022
- Tomboy: A Jane Benjamin Novel by Shelley Blanton-Stroud | Jun 28, 2022
- Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4) by Sav R. Miller | Jun 28, 2022
- Accidental Pasts: A Lost Hearts Found Romance by Lisa Keifer | Jun 29, 2022
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
A new puppy!! Love it! Wow though….that’s definitely a BIG dog. My mini golden doodle isn’t so mini…she’s 40 lbs. at 1 1/2 yrs and she still has us hopping with all her energy. Good luck. I remember how tough the early days are with a new pup. But so fun too!
I’m doing the 2022 Popsugar Challenge this year. So much fun! I’m learning a lot about books, e.g How how new awards & social media promoting great books, including those with racism, gender themes. #OwnVoices SFF. Anisfield-Wolf Book Award. #BookTok.
Great line-up, Maryse!
Yay, another book in the Hollows series, Trouble with the Cursed! One of my favourite PNR series. Also a Jill Shalvis book, The Friendship Pact. I’ve read so many of her books!
Can’t wait for Soul Taken (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 13) by Patricia Briggs!!
Rare Danger by Beverley Jenkins – A good little read. Novella, suspense. liked the characters & their “authentic” relationship.
Re-read The Plan by Qwen Salisbury- I really like this one – one of my go-to office romances But MMC doesn’t say a lot so it may not work for everyone.
Under One Roof (The STEMinist Novellas, #1) by Ali Hazelwood (Love Hypothesis) – Novella. Liked it. Same vibe as LH- lots of positives but not quite as good. Great characters.
Book Lovers by Emily Henry – Refreshing to find a CR I couldn’t put down until the end. Lots of cool things in this story – fabulous characters. I think Emily Henry’s writing is getting stronger.
I loved Book Lovers too!!! I gave it 5 stars and it’s on my Best of 2022 list.
Maryse you are very brave taking on a big dog. Wow! My niece has a Great Dane she swears is the best dog ever, and I hope your new puppy grows up to be a beautiful dog like that.
Love the list today. Lots to look up and check out. It’s winter here and cold and rainy so it will be fun to stay in and look up new books with a cup of hot chocolate beside me 😀
BTW there is a new Grace Burrowes HR just out, Miss Desirable. I have enjoyed other books in this series so def going to read this one.
Stay warm Jan!
Thanks Mony. Will do 🙂
Maryse, Have you read the new RS Grey book- My Professor? I read it I’m one long sitting— very very good!!
This one looks good. Thanks Megan.
I agree with Jan. You are brave!! I couldn’t do it!
3 things…I wanted 2 new kittens so they could play together. The shelter would only let me get one at a time. So the kittens don’t like each other. It is so sad. Then we find a baby kitten on the road. Someone I think, threw it out the window. Now, we have 3 kittens. One who hates everyone and everything.
Just finished The last eligible billionaire by Pipa Grant. A new author to me. It is a fun read for a summer day. Many laugh out loud moments. I will be trying another of her books.
Aleatha has a new one out. The fourth in a series and I am so sorry she can’t put out one big book. I love her books but can’t fork over the $ for 4 small books when it should be one. I do understand she is just trying to make a living. But I guess not on my dime.
Thanks Rochelle – new Pippa Grant book for me! I liked her America’s Geekheart & some of her Copper Valley Thrusters series. Lots of good laughs.
Oh good luck with your three kittens! Hope they all end up liking each other. We have two ginger cats who were litter mates. Sometimes they cuddle and groom each other but other times they play fight wth dominance games and growly noises. But mostly they get on very well.
Happy first day of summer!
I everyone is doing well.
I just made a summer tbr. I don’t know if I’ll finish it, but I wanted books that take place during summer. Just summer vibes all the way this year I guess.
I am still here. 🙂 Just moving into my new house (that I love but there’s stuff EVERYWHERE right now) so I’m a bit scattered (at least for this week).
*big squeeeeeezy hugs*
Happy moving! *hugs*