BLURB JOLTS: How to Save a Life (“…When Mia dies tragically on their date, Dom makes a desperate wish: to be given the chance to save her life…” <— OMG and the blurb just gets better from there!) A Sweet Mess: A Novel (her one night stand that she’s totally into turns out to be a celebrity food critic gives her a terrible review) Dear Emmie Blue: A Novel (she’s in love with her penpal, and has ignored the rest of her life in her obsession over him), What You Wish For (her new school principle is someone that she used to know when she once felt invisible), Rate A Date (Dating Book 5) (football star on a dating app but she doesn’t realize it...), Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) (Lani Lynn Vale’s latest –falling for her child’s father’s twin brother!!”)
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲❤️
- The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout is LIVE and we’re having a giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 07-13-2020 <— In case you missed it yesterday.
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- How to Save a Life by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
- After All: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby
- Trust No One by Debra Webb
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center
- The Lost Girls of Devon by Barbara O’Neal
- A Walk Along the Beach: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
- SEALs of Honor: Troy by Dale Mayer
- Dear Emmie Blue: A Novel by Lia Louis
- A Sweet Mess: A Novel by Jayci Lee
- Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones
- Home to Me (Creek Canyon Book 2) by Catherine Bybee
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of JUNE). 😲👏👏
- The Summer King Bundle: 3 Stories by Jennifer L. Armentrout by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “From #1 New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout comes The Summer King Bundle…”
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park <— JESSICA PARK SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Robyn: They meet in an experiment staring at each other for 180 seconds and see into each other’s souls. GAH!
Kathy P: 180 Seconds is on my best read list this year too!!
- The Dom’s Submission: Complete Series Books 1-3 An alpha male, dominant and submissive steamy romance (La Petite Mort Club Book 5) by Ellis O. Day
- On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street Series Book 1) Samantha Young <— SUPER-SALE ON ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES!! 😀 P.S. Here’s my Book Review.
Kooloo: Remember “On Dublin Street” by Samantha Young – yes it’s been 5 years but I’m sure you remember it!
Lisa: I loved the Dublin Street series. For me they were a bit like a KA book. I knew what I was getting….I could relate to characters and I wasn’t going to get slugged with a CH. Great stories.
Jean: loved On Dublin Street and entire series for that matter so I get it!
Tessa: I finished On Dublin Street yesterday and I’m still in a book fog. I did the whole hug the book to your chest, grin huge, and dance thing right after reading it. What took me so long to get to it?
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Plan Commences (The Rising Book 2) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land. This is the story of their unions: the quiet maiden Silence and the savage king Mars. The cold warrior Cassius and the fiery witch Elena. The steadfast soldier True and the banished beauty Farah. And the pirate king Aramus and the mysterious queen Ha-Lah. Their unions will not be easy, but each couple must succeed, for the fate of their world is at stake…“
- DarkNight of the Moon: Opposites Attract Fated Mates Romantic Comedy (Camp Shifter Book 3) by DJ Jennings
- The Queen: A Wicked Novella by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— FORBIDDEN & HE REFUSES TO LET HER GO!! “…Bestowed the forbidden Summer’s Kiss by the King of the Summer fae, Brighton Jussier is no longer just human. What she is, what she will become, no one knows for sure, but that isn’t her biggest concern at the moment. Now Caden, the King, refuses to let her go, even at the cost of his Court…”
- The Alien’s Claim (A SciFi Alien Warrior Romance) (Warriors of Luxiria Book 8) by Zoey Draven
- Her Healing Warrior: A SciFi Alien Romance (Lunarian Warriors Book 4) by Roxie Ray
- Love A Highlander: A Scottish Time Travel Romance (A Highlander Across Time Book 1) by Rebecca Preston
- Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu <— THEY ARE CURSED!!! “...Jane, Alice, Nora, Grace, and Eden carry the burden of being punished for a crime they did not commit, or even know about. They are each cursed to be Without one essential thing—the ability to eat, sleep, love, remember, or hope. And their mother, the Queen, is imprisoned, frozen in time in an unbreakable glass box. But when Eden’s curse sets in on her thirteenth birthday, the princesses are given the opportunity to break the curse…”
- Stealing Summer (Hunter: A Thieves Series Book 5) by Lexi Blake
- Midnight Son (Alaska Alphas Book 6) by Tielle St. Clare
- Miners of Djaromir: Matrix by Leora Gonzales
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones <— HORROR ALERT!! “…Seamlessly blending classic horror and a dramatic narrative with sharp social commentary, The Only Good Indians follows four American Indian men after a disturbing event from their youth puts them in a desperate struggle for their lives. Tracked by an entity bent on revenge, these childhood friends are helpless as the culture and traditions they left behind catch up to them in a violent, vengeful way…”
- From Spirit and Binding (Elements of Five Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! “...In my quest to unlock four of my five elements, I have watched those I love fade into ash and ruin. Bearing the weight of soul-crushing loss, my friends and I must try to regroup and journey back to the only home I have left...”
- Midlife Demon Hunter: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (The Forty Proof Series Book 3) by Shannon Mayer <— RANDI RECOMMENDS!!!
Randi: In case anybody has been reading the Forty Proof Series’s by Shannon Mayer, Book 3 Mid Life Demon Hunter is out and on KU.
Needs to be read in order. Great series!
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- How to Save a Life by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke <— OMG HUGE BLURB JOLT!! HOLY. MOLY!!!! “…When Dom bumps into Mia, his ex-fiancée whom he hasn’t seen in almost a decade, he believes they’ve been given a second chance and asks her out. When Mia dies tragically on their date, Dom makes a desperate wish: to be given the chance to save her life. And when he wakes the next morning to the shock that she’s alive, he thinks his wish may have been granted. But day after day, no matter what he changes about their time together, she still meets a terrible fate…” <— GASP!!!!! 😮
- Along for the Ride: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Country Music Romance by Casey Peeler
- Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet Book 1) by T.L. Smith
- The Royal’s Best Friend: A Magnolia Bay Sweet Romance (Gentlemen of Magnolia Bay Book 1) by Brenna Jacobs
- A Sweet Mess: A Novel by Jayci Lee <—- OH HOW DARE HE!!!! “…Aubrey Choi has been content running her highly successful bakery Comfort Zone and with its first expansion taking up all of her time, dating has been the least of her priorities. Then a one night stand with gorgeous Korean hunk Landon Kim makes her want things she didn’t think she had time for. Too bad it turns out he’s a celebrity food critic whose scathing review of Comfort Zone goes viral and nearly destroys Aubrey’s business – and her fond memory of their night together. Landon tries to clean up the mess he made by offering Aubrey a spot on the new celebrity cooking show he’s producing…”
- Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mystery Book 1) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID ALERT!! “…Desperate to find a spare moment together, Jenn and Cletus’s attempts to reconnect are thwarted by one seemingly coincidental disaster after another. It’s not long before Cletus and Jenn see a pattern emerge and the truth becomes clear…”
- Dear Emmie Blue: A Novel by Lia Louis <— PENPALS SINCE CHILDHOOD & SHE’S IN LOVE! “…Now, fourteen years later, Emmie is hiding the fact that she’s desperately in love with Lucas. She has pinned all her hopes on him and waits patiently for him to finally admit that she’s the one for him. So dedicated to her love for Lucas, Emmie has all but neglected her life outside of this relationship—she’s given up the search for her absentee father, no longer tries to build bridges with her distant mother, and lives as a lodger to an old lady she barely knows after being laid off from her job. And when Lucas tells Emmie he has a big question to ask her, she’s convinced this is the moment he’ll reveal his feelings for her. But nothing in life ever quite goes as planned, does it?…”
- Where to Woo a Bawdy Baron: Regency Romance (Romancing the Rake Book 3) by Tammy Andresen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Heart of a Hellion (The Duke’s Bastards Book 2) by Jess Michaels <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Fair as a Star (Victorian Romantics Book 1) by Mimi Matthews <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Valet Experiment (The Bluestocking Scandals Book 4) by Ellie St. Clair <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- After All: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY MANHATTAN SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! HER WIDOWER BOSS & THEY’RE CAUGHT IN A SNOWSTORM... “…Nora’s never given her handsome, kind workaholic boss a second thought, especially in the romance department. But then the snowstorm of the century hits, and Nora finds herself stranded at work with Carter overnight. And suddenly, she sees Carter in a whole new, sexy light. The sadness that’s lived in his eyes for so long has now been replaced with pure, unadulterated lust—and Nora isn’t quite sure what to do about it. For after the pain of her divorce, she never thought she would give love a second chance...”
- The Wedding Plan: A Cozy Mystery (A Tess and Tilly Cozy Mystery Book 10) by Kathy Daley
- Rescuing Gabriella (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Bravo Series Book 3) by Anna Blakely
- Diamonds in the Rough: A Diamond Magnate Novel (Diamonds are Forever Book 2) by Charmaine Pauls
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center <— THE NEW SCHOOL PRINCIPLE IS SOME SHE USED TO KNOW (when she was invisible to everyone)… “Duncan Carpenter is the new school principal who lives by rules and regulations, guided by the knowledge that bad things can happen. But he wasn’t always that way. And Sam knows it. Because she knew him before—at another school, in a different life. Back then, she loved him—but she was invisible. To him. To everyone. Even to herself. She escaped to a new school, a new job, a new chance at living. But when Duncan, of all people, gets hired as the new principal there, it feels like the best thing that could possibly happen to the school—and the worst thing that could possibly happen to Sam. Until the opposite turns out to be true. The lovable Duncan she’d known is now a suit-and-tie wearing, rule-enforcing tough guy so hell-bent on protecting the school that he’s willing to destroy it...”
- Vienna Betrayal: Billionaire Mystery Club Romance: Vienna Trilogy #1 (Orchid Club Book 7) by Lila Dubois
- Hopeless Bromantics (Love & Luck Book 4) by Isla Olsen
- A SEAL for Elise (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Fighting for Home Book 3) by Julia Bright <— HER EX’S WRATH!! “…Elise Gallaher knows her ex is dangerous, but when he goes after their son, she has to fight back. But her ex is too powerful to handle alone. Dion “Sugar” Washington has no clue how much trouble Elise is in, but he’ll take it all on to help her and her son escape abuse. Together they are fireworks, but her ex has added dynamite, and everything might blow unless they can escape her ex’s wrath...”
- Declan (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Gold Team Book 5) by Riley Edwards
- Shelter for Tory (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Station 7: Crew 5 Book 1) by Nicole Flockton
- Dismount (Off Balance Book 5) Lucia Franco <— LUCIA FRANCO FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!!! These must be read in order!! “...now that her father knows their secret, the damage left behind is irreparable...” P.S. Here’s the series reading order and the entire series is back on Amazon due to a few changes the author has made.
- Because of Marissa (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Heart of A Man Book 1) by Rachel Young
- Loving Layla (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (SEALS on Vacation Book 5) by Rose Smith
- Justice for Lauren (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Fantasy Pier: TXPD Book 1) by Laine Ves
- Justice for Landee (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bluegrass Bravery Book 6) by Deanndra Hall
- Scott (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Zeta Security Book 1) by B. P. Beth
- Finding English (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) by Maddie Wade
- Rate A Date (Dating Book 5) by Monica Murphy <— THE FOOTBALL STAR INCOGNITO ON A DATING APP! “...At first, she’s reluctant. Dating apps aren’t the way to finding true love, are they? But then she makes a connection on Rate a Date, and this gorgeous, confident guy almost seems too good to be true… Mitch Anderson has a secret. He’s just moved to Las Vegas for his high profile job and after years of playing the field, he’s looking for a serious relationship. He wants to find a woman who likes him for who he is, not what he does…”
- A Walk Along the Beach: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
- The Russian Unleashed by Red Phoenix
- Never Say Never (McLaughlin Brothers Book 3) by Jennifer Ashley
- Matthis: M.E.D.I.C.S.: An Instalove Steamy Military Medical Romance by Pandora Snow
- Devil: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Marchesi Family Book 3) by Silvia Violet <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Trust No One by Debra Webb <— THRILLER ALERT!! “…It’s the worst possible time for Detective Kerri Devlin to be involved in an all-consuming double-homicide case. She’s locked in a bitter struggle with her ex-husband and teenage daughter, and her reckless new partner is anything but trustworthy. Still, she has a job to do: there’s a killer at large, and a pregnant woman has gone missing...”
- One More Night (Sweetbriar Cove Book 13) by Melody Grace
- The Lost Girls of Devon by Barbara O’Neal
- Star Bright (Bright Young Things Book 1) by Staci Hart
- Home to Me (Creek Canyon Book 2) by Catherine Bybee <— SHE ESCAPED HER ABUSIVE EX & HE’S THE FIREFIGHTER IN HER NEW TOWN… “…After Erin Fleming escapes from her controlling and abusive ex, she finds refuge in the heart of Santa Clarita, California. Eager to start over, she has a new name, a new look, and a new career. Settled into a private guesthouse, Erin can breathe free. Far from the shadows she’s outrun, Erin is finally learning to live for herself. Her new unexpected friendship with her landlord starts to crack open the armor Erin’s enclosed herself in. But it’s Matt who speeds up the pace of Erin’s heart and makes her wish for things she believes she can never have...”
- SEALs of Honor: Troy by Dale Mayer
- Sticky Situations (American Heroes Book 3) by Tory Baker
- Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! HE’S HIS TWIN BROTHER… “…one night changes her life and gives her a son that becomes her heart and soul. From that point forward, she does her level best to keep her head on straight and not make any more mistakes. And falling for her child’s father’s twin brother—say that three times fast— would be a mistake. Not only is he Trouble with a capital T, he’s also a SWAT officer that puts his life on the line every single day. She can’t take another loss like the one she suffered once before...”
- This Love Hurts by W. Winters
- Storm Lines by Jessica L. Webb
- SOLD: Highest Bidder by Jolie Day <— HE BOUGHT HIS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER!! “…How I wound up at the auction? I’m only here to close a multimillion-dollar deal. Until she walks out on stage. I could tell she didn’t recognize me. My best friend’s sister. The friend that’s no longer alive. She doesn’t know the truth about what happened to him. Before I could stop myself, I put in a bid. I was the asshole who got to walk away with her on my arm…”
- Wanting Happily Ever After by Elena Aitken
- How to Not Fall for the Wrong Guy: A Sweet and Humorous Romance by Meg Easton
- Kiss of Redemption: Together We Stand – Book One by Maggie Cole
- The Corkscrew Killer (New York State Trooper Series Book 9) by Jen Talty
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Game Maker by Kitty Thomas – July 15th 2020
- Chosen by Marla Meyers – July 15th 2020
- What’s Left of Me by Kristen Granata – July 16th 2020
- How to Date a Younger Man by Kendall Ryan – July 20th 2020
- Malorie by Josh Malorman – July 21st 2020
- How Lulu Lost Her Mind by Rachel Gibson – July 21st 2020
The Dawn of the End (The Rising Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – July 21st 2020
- The Girl Next Door by Emma Hart – July 21st 2020
- A Fool’s Gold Wedding by Susan Mallery – July 21st 2020
- 10 Things I Hate about Pinky by Sandhya Menon – July 21st 2020
- Complete Me: Reid & Sienna #2 (Hawthorn Hills Duet Series) by Claire Raye – July 22nd 2020
- Varsity Tiebreaker by Ginger Scott – July 23rd 2020
- Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) by Penelope Douglas – July 24th 2020
- The What If Guy by Lauren Blakely – July 24th 2020
- Doc T (Macha MC Book 1) by Skye McNeil – July 25th 2020
- Breaking News (Prime Time Series Book 2) by Ella Frank – July 27th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).