BLURB JOLTS? OH YESSS!! Like Man Down (A Rookie Rebels Novel) (MY BIGGEST BLURB JOLT of the day!! Ex-hockey star turned recluse after the loss of his wife and twins… and he texts his dead wife all the time… “…those messages into the ether are virtually the only thing stopping him from spiraling to even darker places. Until someone texts back …” GASP!!! The Wife Who Knew Too Much (Psych-thriller… his first wife is dead and she’s now his second wife…), The Girl Next Door (she’s pregnant by her neighbor – oooops!, and now he has to pretend to be her husband), Shock Mount (rock star romance love triangle!!!), It’s Our Secret (she’d take it all back to be with him again…)
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲❤️
- Begin Again by Jennifer Probst is LIVE and we’re having a giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 07-27-2020 <— Yesterday’s including one from Ella Frank & one from T.L. Swan!!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- From the First Verse: The Life of Debauchery Duet, Book 1 by M. Robinson
- The Bad Sister (Family Secrets) by Kevin O’Brien
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell
- Man Down (A Rookie Rebels Novel) by Kate Meader
- The Lions of Fifth Avenue: A Novel by Fiona Davis
- Hasty (Do-Over Book 4) by Julia Kent
- Miss Janie’s Girls by Carolyn Brown
- Omens by Suzanne Wright
- Deal with the Devil: A Mercenary Librarians Novel by Kit Rocha
- His & Hers by Alice Feene
- Blind Faith (The Jigsaw Files Book 3) by Sharon Sala
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Happily Whatever After by Stewart Lewis
- Spells for the Dead (A Soulwood Novel Book 5) by Faith Hunter
- Kings County by David Goodwillie
- What the Heart Wants by Audrey Carlan
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of JUNE). 😲👏👏
- By the Mountain: The Complete Collection By Frankie Love <— ALASKA ROMANCE BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! NANCY found it for us!
Nancy: Three stories that combine mail order brides with 3 men in Alaska!!
- Loss Recovery (Alaskan Security-Team Rogue Book 1) by Jemma Westbrook <— ALASKA ROMANCE SUPER-BARGAIN & Nancy found us this one too!
Nancy: I can’t resist an Alaskan Book!!
- Overnight Sensation: A Hockey Romance (Brooklyn Book 2) by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN HOCKEY STAR SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Northernstar: finished Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen. I love her Brooklyn Bruisers Series. Being from Canada we take our hockey very seriously
Jan: I liked Overnight Sensation too. I liked the previous one, Brooklynaire, as well. Better than your run-of-the-mill billionaire book, and there’s hockey too! I haven’t read all of this series yet but will work my way through them.
- Endless: A Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance by Kaylene Winter <— ROCK STAR BOOK! Marsha recommends it BIG TIME!
Marsha: I have to recommend books that I can’t stop thinking about and I recently finished “Endless – A Seattle Rockstar Romance” (Book 1 of the series) by Kaylene Winter. This was such a FUN and sexy read.
I really love romance authors Carian Cole, Jaine Diamond, and Lauren Dane and I feel Kaylene Winter fits right in!
The book follows rockstar Ty and bookworm Zoey and their initial romance that could have never worked because of the timing. Zoey was heading off to school for Law and Ty was about to embark on a tour with his band. It was very clear they had fallen in love though and once they reconnect it’s as if they had never spent almost 10 years apart!
However, in that time Ty has slept with TONS of women (including his publicist) and his band Less Than Zero has become a worldwide phenomenon and Zoey has become a lawyer and seems to be Ty’s true opposite.
This book is dramatic, sexy, funny, and I really loved the characters. Even Ty’s bandmates are super enjoyable characters too.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Rising by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY’S LATEST & I think it’s the SERIES CONCLUSION!! 😀 “...The only way to stop him was to fulfill an ancient prophecy: Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land…”
- Alien Paladin’s Redemption (Warriors of the Lathar Book 13) by Mina Carter
- Eyes Of Crimson : Vampire Paranormal Romance (Transfusion Saga Book 8) by Stephanie Hudson
- The Academy Saga, Book II: Cadet-in-Training by CJ Daly
- A Shade of Vampire 91: A Gate of Light by Bella Forrest
- Spells for the Dead (A Soulwood Novel Book 5) by Faith Hunter <— “Nell Ingram faces a dark magic with no known origin in the newest pulse-pounding paranormal procedural in the New York Times bestselling Soulwood series.”
- Calistos (Guardians of Hades Romance Series Book 5) by Felicity Heaton
- A Werewolf, A Vampire, and A Fae Go Home (The Last Witch Book 3) by Karpov Kinrade
- A Crown Of Shadows And Secrets: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (The Shadow Walkers Saga Book 3) by Sloane Murphy
- Kinsman’s Oath (The Kinsman Series Book 2) by Susan Krinard
- Basil: The Brinnswick Chronicles III by Michele Notaro <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Omens by Suzanne Wright <— SUZANNE WRIGHT ALERT!! “…Keenan is the mistake Khloe knows she shouldn’t make. As an incubus, he’s got an inside track into everything that makes her tick, and even though she’s immune to his supernatural sex appeal, that doesn’t stop her body – and her demon – craving him. After a bet escalates the simmering tension between them it’s finally game on...”
- Witch of Shadows (Shadowhurst Mysteries Book 1) by A.N. Sage
- Caleb’s Mate (Canyon Springs Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- Succubus Unchained (Paranormal Prison) by Heather Long
- Healing Lance (A Warrior’s Redemption Trilogy Book 1) by M.D. Grimm
- Deal with the Devil: A Mercenary Librarians Novel by Kit Rocha <— KIT ROCHA ALERT!! “...Nina is an information broker with a mission—she and her team of mercenary librarians use their knowledge to save the hopeless in a crumbling America. Knox is the bitter, battle-weary captain of the Silver Devils. His squad of supersoldiers went AWOL to avoid slaughtering innocents, and now he’s fighting to survive. They’re on a deadly collision course, and the passion that flares between them only makes it more dangerous. They could burn down the world, destroying each other in the process…“
- The Dragon’s Warlock: A paranormal dragon shifter romance (Immortal Dragon Book 4) by Linzi Baxter
- Ruthless Fae (Dark Fae Trials Book 3) by Ingrid Seymour and Katie French
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Flock (The Ravenhood Duet Book 1) by Kate Stewart <— TUESDAY AFTERNOON BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! JUST WENT LIVE!! OMG THIS SOUNDS CRAZY INTENSE and awesome… “...That’s the novelty of fiction versus reality. You can’t re-live your own love story, because by the time you’ve realized you’re living it, it’s over. At least that was the case for me and the men I trusted my foolish heart to. Looking back, I’m convinced I willed my story into existence due to my illness. And all were punished…”
Michele G: I read an ARC of Flock by Kate Stewart over the weekend! It’s a seriously addictive read…I’m totally hooked and can’t wait for book 2 (Exodus). I’m not kidding y’all…run…don’t walk…and snag Flock when it releases this week. It does end in a cliffy….and I’m seriously flipping out while waiting for Exodus…but it’s so worth it. Major book hangover…*sigh*
Tasha: Flock sounds interesting. I can’t quite grasp what it’s about from the blurb. Which can be a good thing. I like vagueness. Lol I’m glad it gave you all those feels, I miss those!
Maryse: Me too… I can’t even figure out what part of the blurb to highlight here…
Michele G: Maryse, Flock by Kate Stewart just went live!! You know I loved this book a LOT! I can’t wait to hear what everyone else thinks!! Now, I can only hope for an early release of Exodus too…cause I’m antsy 🙂
Maryse: OMG Michele G!!!!!!!!!!!! *thud* I’m posting it now. GASPPPPPP!!!!
- Man Down (A Rookie Rebels Novel) by Kate Meader <— EX-PRO HOCKEY STAR LOVE AFTER LOSS ALERT!! OMG THIS ONE SOUNDS AMAZING!! HE’S BEEN TEXTING HIS DEAD WIFE… “…Three years ago, he lived through the car crash that took his wife and twins away from him–though “lived” barely describes his current state. Giving up professional hockey, going off grid, and drinking himself into oblivion are his coping mechanisms. Another is texting his dead wife about his days without her. Therapeutic? Doubtful. Crazy? Definitely. But those messages into the ether are virtually the only thing stopping him from spiraling to even darker places. Until someone texts back …”
- Foundations: A Happy Ever After Romance (The Walsh Series Book 9) by Kate Canterbary
- Single Dad (The Nanny Series Book 1) by Elle M Thomas
- It’s Our Secret by W. Winters <— SHE’D TAKE IT ALL BACK TO BE WITH HIM AGAIN… “...In a single day, everything changed, and there’s no way to go back. I didn’t know what would happen. Secrets and lies ruin everything and I should have known better. For the first time in I don’t know how long, I wish I could take it back. I’d take every bit of it back if I could just be with him again...”
- Savage Peril: Military Romantic Suspense (Stealth Security Book 6) by Emily Jane Trent
- The Ultimate Betrayal (Maximum Security Book 3) by Kat Martin
- Hot and Bothered (Some Like it Hot Book 3) by Erika Wilde
- Firefly Nights (The Vineyard Sunset Series Book 2) by Katie Winters
- On Dublin Street: The Bonus Material by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!! “…Throughout the years, fans of the International Bestselling On Dublin Street Series have received behind the scenes bonus material as part of series promotions. Finally, all of those bonus scenes are now available in one novella…”
- Duke Looks Like a Groomsman (The Footmen’s Club Book 2) by Valerie Bowman
- A Well-Trained Lady (Seasons of Change Book 4) by Jess Heileman
- Cowboy’s Bride: A Secret Baby, Ranch Western Romance (Rainbow Canyon Cowboys Book 6) by KC Crowne
- Begin Again: A Stay Novella by Jennifer Probst <— JENNIFER PROBST’S LATEST!! HE ONCE BROKE HER HEART, and now they have to work together… “…her work as an advocate for animal welfare requires constant publicity and funding, so she embraces her role and plays for the camera—anything for the sake of her beloved rescues. But when a big case is on the line, she’s faced with the one obstacle she never counted on: the boy who broke her heart is back, and in order to gain justice, they need to work together. Chloe swears she can handle it until old feelings resurface, and she’s faced with a heartbreaking choice…” P.S. Don’t forget to check out our giveaway!!! ➔ Begin Again by Jennifer Probst is LIVE and we’re having a giveaway!
- What the Heart Wants by Audrey Carlan <— HARPER FOUND US THIS ONE!! SHE COMES BACK HOME… “...Returning to Colorado means confronting everything—and everyone—she left behind, including her cherished sister, Evie, and her first love, Camden Bryant. Suda Kaye and Cam spent four years and one unforgettable night together. Given the way she ran out on him, it’s no surprise that he’s wary, resentful…and engaged to someone else. Evie, hardworking and überresponsible, just wants her sister to put down roots at last. For Evie’s sake, and her own, Suda Kaye is trying to build a new life…”
- Brody (Hope City Book 3) by Kris Michaels
- His & Hers by Alice Feene <— TASHA FOUND US THIS ONE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! “…When a woman is murdered in Blackdown, a quintessentially British village, newsreader Anna Andrews is reluctant to cover the case. Detective Jack Harper is suspicious of her involvement, until he becomes a suspect in his own murder investigation. Someone isn’t telling the truth, and some secrets are worth killing to keep...”
- Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards Book 1) by Charlie Cochet <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Flying Blind by Jodi Payne and BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Kings County by David Goodwillie <— TASHA FOUND US THIS ONE TOO!! SHE’S STARTING OVER IN NEW YORK…. “…Audrey Benton arrives in New York City on a bus from nowhere. Broke but resourceful, she soon finds a home for herself amid the burgeoning music scene in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. But the city’s freedom comes with risks, and Audrey makes compromises to survive. As she becomes a minor celebrity in indie rock circles, she finds an unlikely match in Theo Gorski, a shy but idealistic mill-town kid who’s struggling to establish himself in the still-patrician world of books. But then an old acquaintance of Audrey’s disappears under mysterious circumstances…”
- The Bad Sister (Family Secrets) by Kevin O’Brien <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! SOMEONE KNOWS EVERY TWISTED DETAIL OF THE MURDERS… “…Hannah O’Rourke and her volatile half-sister, Eden, have little in common except a parent. Yet they’ve ended up at the same small college outside Chicago, sharing a bungalow with another girl. Hannah isn’t thrilled—nor can she shake the feeling that she’s being watched. And her journalism professor, Ellie Goodwin, keeps delving into Hannah and Eden’s newsworthy past. . .”
- Hostile Ground (The Arsenal Book 7) by Cara Carnes
- Summer Beach: Coral Cottage by Jan Moran
- Miss Janie’s Girls by Carolyn Brown <— BACK TO VISIT THEIR DYING FOSTER MOM… “...Apart from their foster mom, Miss Janie, they don’t have many fond memories of their hometown. Or of each other. Still, neither can forget the kind woman who opened her home and heart to two teenagers in need. When a private investigator – who just happens to be Miss Janie’s handsome nephew – tracks them both down and tells them Miss Janie is dying, Teresa and Kayla know deep down that they’ve got to be there for her as she had been there for them. With Teresa and Kayla together again under the same roof, old tensions may flare, but with Miss Janie’s help, they might rediscover that home is the perfect place for new beginnings...”
- Legacy Redeemed (Nutfield Saga Book 11) by Robin Patchen
- Once Upon A Twelfth Night <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! THE FIRST WIFE IS NOW DEAD… and she’s the new wife. “…Meet the second Mrs. Ford. Waitress. Small-town girl. Married to a man she never forgot, From a summer romance ten years before. And now, she’s wealthy beyond imagination.…”
- Because of Love (Pride, Oregon Book 7) by Jill Sanders
- The Rebellious Rancher (The Millers of Morgan Valley Book 3) by Kate Pearce
- Unending Love: Alex & Katlin: Second Chance Military Romance (Black Swan Book 7) by KaLyn Cooper
- Her Cowboy Hero (American Heroes Book 7) by Megan Wade
- ROMeANTICALLY CHALLENGED (When in Rome Book 1) by Marina Adair <— SHE’S STARTING OVER & HAS TO SHARE HER CABIN WITH A MOODY HOT ROOMMATE ALERT! “…Growing up the lone Asian in a community of WASPs, Annie has always felt out of place. Her solution? Start a family of her own. Not easy when every man she’s dated, including her ex-fiancé, finds “his person” right after breaking up with Annie. Even worse than canceling the wedding eight weeks beforehand? Learning the “other woman” plans to walk down the aisle wearing her wedding gown. New plan—find a fresh, man-free start. Too bad her exit strategy unexpectedly lands her working at a hospital in Rome, Rhode Island, rather than Rome, Italy, and sharing a cabin with a big, brooding, and annoyingly hot male roommate…”
- More Than Dare You (More Than Words Book 6) by Shayla Black <— THE SINGLE FATHER & THE SHY NEWLY SINGLE ONE NIGHT STAND… “…Now she’s under my roof night after night, letting me into her body and her life. Her heart? Not so much. She loves my newborn son. Me? I can’t tell. I’m pulling out all the stops to win her over, but she’s not taking me seriously...”
- Wheels of Fire (Hollywood Demons Book 3) by Autumn Jones Lake
- The First Proposal (The Dunne Family Book 2) by Chasity Bowlin
- Love Me Again (Caldwell Brothers Book 5) by Aiden Bates and Ali Lyda
- Zero Forks: An Opposites Attract Romance (Smalltown Secrets Book 4) by Cat Johnson
- When You Sing a Love Song: A Contemporary New Adult Christian Romance Novel (The Imagination Series Book 9) by Staci Stallings
- The Lions of Fifth Avenue: A Novel by Fiona Davis <— HISTORICAL & CONTEMPORARY – TWO GENERATIONS OF STRONG-WILLED WOMEN… “…Sadie Donovan struggles with the legacy of her grandmother, the famous essayist Laura Lyons, especially after she’s wrangled her dream job as a curator at the New York Public Library. But the job quickly becomes a nightmare when rare manuscripts, notes, and books for the exhibit Sadie’s running begin disappearing from the library’s famous Berg Collection. Determined to save both the exhibit and her career, the typically risk-adverse Sadie teams up with a private security expert to uncover the culprit. However, things unexpectedly become personal when the investigation leads Sadie to some unwelcome truths about her own family heritage...”
- Her Alpha Cowboys (Men of Montana Book 3) by Roma James
- Richer Than God by Amelia Wilde <— CRUEL ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…Zeus is the cruelest man in the city. And he’s the only one who can save me. If I don’t sell my body at one of his infamous parties, I’ll be forced into a nightmarish arranged marriage. But he won’t accept any offers. Not until he’s had me for himself. I thought I chose the right man to help me escape. I was wrong…”
- Revel: A Bad Boy falling for the Good Girl Romance (Curvy Seduction Saga Book 5) by Aidy Award
- The Gentleman Spy (Serendipity & Secrets Book 2) by Erica Vetsch
- Lotus Flower Bomb: The Mogul Series Book Two by Kenya Goree-Bell
- To Kiss a King (Royal Scandals: San Rimini Book 6) by Nicole Burnham
- Hasty (Do-Over Book 4) by Julia Kent <— SHE WAS ARRESTED PUBLICLY… “… never thought I’d be arrested on RICO charges and hauled away in zip ties on camera for the world to see, minutes after closing the most amazing deal of my career. And all of it in front of my biggest rival, billionaire wunderkind Ian McCrory. I am broke. I am disgraced. I am alone. I am a sucker. But the worst part? I have to go back to my hometown and live in my bedroom…”
- Sully’s Fantasy (Goddess Isles Book 6) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
- Lethal Edge (Rifle Creek Series Book 1) by Kaylea Cross
- The Contract (Convenience Book 2) by Stella Gray
- Paradise Cove (Matchmaker Bay Book 2) by Jenny Holiday
- The Girl Next Door by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART ALERT!! PREGNANT W/ FAKE HUSBAND ALERT!! “…There’s nothing like starting your Monday morning with a positive pregnancy test. Trust me, I know. Because I’m looking at one right now. All I can think is: Oh, hell. My grandmother is going to kill me. This might just send her to an early grave, so there’s only one option—pretending the father is my new husband. If only he’d agree to fake it...”
- Prognosis Baby Daddy: A hot medical romance by Amy Andrews
- Billion Dollar “Enemy”: An Enemies To Lovers Romance (Billion Dollar Scandal Book 4) by L.A. Pepper
- Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore Book 2) by Elizabeth Knox
- Devrim’s Discipline (Court of Paravel Book 1) by Brianna Hale
- The Sheriff’s Plus One (The Kincaids) by Marquita Valentine <— THE SHERIFF WAS JILTED ON HIS WEDDING DAY… “…Molly Parrish is done with love, but when her best friend is jilted on his wedding day, she can’t help but help him get over his ex-fiancée. Platonically, of course. She’s totally not falling for him. Like, at all. When Archer’s ex returns to tow and asks for help to win him back, Molly is convinced she’s cursed…”
- Cowboy Wilde (Cooper’s Hawke Landing Book 2) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- My Saving Grace (Heroes of the Sea Book 10) by Danelle Harmon
- The Royal’s Enemy: A Magnolia Bay Sweet Romance (Gentlemen of Magnolia Bay Book 2) by Brenna Jacobs
- The Way You Tempt Me (Pure Talent Book 1) by Elle Wright <—CHILDHOOD FRIEND/GIRL NEXT DOOR ALERT!! “…Until a jilting-gone-viral puts Xavier back in the relentless social-media spotlight, out of the running for partner—and in competition with the last person he ever expected: his very-grown-up childhood friend and girl-next-door . . . With her acclaimed sports talent roster and unparalleled instincts, agent Zara Reid knows she can take Pure Talent to the next level. To make the most of her mentor Jax’s faith in her, she’ll go head-to-head and scheme-to-scheme with Xavier to prove she’s got what it takes...”
- Letters to Caroline (The Talmadge Sisters Book 1) by Barbara McMahon
- Come Home to Deep River (Alaska Homecoming Book 1) by Jackie Ashenden
- Blind Faith (The Jigsaw Files Book 3) by Sharon Sala
- Tattooed Memories (Forgotten Legacy Book 1) by L. Ann <— ROCK STAR JERK ALERT!!! “…Singer, Rockstar, Asshole He’s the one thing from my past I’ve tried to forget. He is famous now, a rock god. I’m happy being a nobody … and I wanted to keep it that way. I thought I was succeeding until I came face to face with him once more…”
- Dual Power of Convenience: Merriweather Island (Independence Islands Book 1) by Chautona Havig
- Wedding Bells and Wall Street Bros: A Hot Romantic Comedy (Weddings in the City Book 2) by Alina Jacobs
- Fearless (Moto Grand Prix Book 1) by Katie Golding
- FUMBLE: A sports romantic comedy by Eva Haining <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “…Faith Fairchild is my new assistant and half my age, with no concept of just how sexy she is. I would love nothing more than to bend her over my desk and show her who’s boss, but my golden rule is don’t sleep with virgins. I want no strings sex with a woman who knows what she’s doing. Just because I don’t plan to score, doesn’t mean I can’t play the game… right?”
- Axle: A Military Bad Boy Mercenary Romance (The Bang Shift Book 5) by Mandy Harbin
- Winning Her Guarded Heart (Magnolia Valley Book 9) by Cora Reed
- A Summer to Remember in Herring Bay: A gorgeous uplifting romance to escape with this summer by Angela Britnell
- Shock Mount (A Lyrical Romance Book 1) by Kelly Kay <— ROCK STAR LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “...Meghan Hannah has decided to move away from Sonoma, CA, and in with her long-distance boyfriend in New York. She’s absolutely positive she’s doing the right thing until she meets Ian…”
- A Cowboy for Keeps (Chestnut Creek Book 3) by Laura Drake
- Happily Whatever After by Stewart Lewis
- Something to Live For by Richard Roper <— FAKE LIFE ALERT! “…Previously published as How Not to Die Alone. Smart, darkly funny, and life-affirming, for fans of Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, Something to Live For is the bighearted debut novel we all need, a story about love, loneliness, and the importance of taking a chance when we feel we have the most to lose…”
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon <— THEY HATE EACH OTHER!! “…The Hating Game meets Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by way of Morgan Matson in this unforgettable romantic comedy about two rival overachievers whose relationship completely transforms over the course of twenty-four hours…“
- Cynthia Smart’s Midwife Crisis: a heartwarming, feel-good romance by Liz Davies
- Trying Not To Love You by Amabile Giusti
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Then There Was You: An Opposites Attract Small Town Romance (Haven Bay Book 1) by Alexa Rivers – July 29th 2020
- When the Time Is Right: A Standalone Brother’s Best Friend Romance by Aly Martinez & M. Mabie – July 30th 2020
- Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums Book 4) by K Webster – July 30th 2020
- Darling, Dance with Me by Aisling Magic – July 30th 2020
- Away with the Faeries by Sam Hall – July 31st 2020
- Wild Highway (Runaway Book 2) by Devney Perry – July 31st 2020
- Savage Beginnings: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Moretti Crime Family) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – July 31st 2020
- Wylde (Arizona Vengeance Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – August 4th 2020
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer – August 4th 2020
- The Fallout (The Therapist #3) by WS Greer – August 4th 2020
- Want You to Want Me (The Want You Series Book 2) by Lorelei James – August 4th 2020
- The Night Swim: A Novel by Megan Goldin – August 4th 2020
- Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 27) by Laurell K. Hamilton – August 4th 2020
- SICKO by Amo Jones – August 4th 2020
- Peripheral by Leslie Fear – August 4th 2020
- The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood: Prison Camp Book 1) by J.R. Ward – August 4th 2020
- Awakened by Him (Zinklaus Trilogy Book 1) by Eyta Jade – August 6th 2020
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – August 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).