<— WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! LOOKIT what just went LIVE!!!! Broken Legacy: A Dark High School Romance (Dark Legacy Book 3)!!!! So many in our book crew are CRAZY for this bully-book series!!! NOT paranormal. NOT reverse harem.
Chelli: Soooo I saw a little treat on your blog the other day that I couldn’t resist…you posted the Broken Wing series and someone mentioned it had that Fallen Crest feel to it, which of course meant it was “mine..mine..mine”
it totally does has the Fallen Crest vibe with a little Brayshaw Boys.Devoured the first book and onto the second one. Not sure how I missed these when they came out but thank you thank you for posting them!!!
Blurb jolts? I got ’em! Like that one to the left… Drummer Girl (Ginger Scott’s latest, and he’s the son of rock star… and he has bipolar disorder and she’s living a half-life of her own…), Lilies on Main (single mom escaped abuse. This one sounds poignant…), Resist (K. Bromberg’s latest, and she’s butting heads (and hearts) with a divorce attorney!!), Salvation (Terri Ann Browning’s latest… the Prez’s daughter is in love with the Sheriff… oops!!) The Arrangement (Psych-thriller sugar baby finds a sugar daddy… and falls for him, but when he won’t leave his wife, she LOSES it!!! Eeeeeeep!!) Perky (comedy romance!! He posted *ahem* pics of her online that went viral and she wants revenge!!) Out to Find Freedom (older man/younger woman!! She’s broken and beaten, and he’s the cop next door..), The Suicide King (Sounds poignant and heartwrenching! After suicide, he’s made to see the heartache he left behind… “Jason is forced to walk a new path. One that shows him how his suicide affected all those involved. Even the ones he never thought would care…) and All It Takes (Kristen Proby’s latest and Michele G LOVED it!)
Michele G: Such a fun, feel good book. I hadn’t read the first one in the series, but it read fine as a standalone. I still really enjoyed it! Of course, I now want to go back and read books 1 and 3 (when it comes out)…loved all the characters. I’m hooked…
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- Vanessa Marie’s “The Suicide King” is LIVE & she’s sent over a Five Facts about the book <— She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor and she sent over a “Five Facts” about the book. This one sounds heart wrenching and poignant!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 07-29-2019 <— YESTERDAY’S!!!
- Penelope Sky – Wolf Series Reading Order <— Arranged marriage series and the cliffy’s are making many nuts!! LOL!! BUT!! The trilogy conclusion is going live in just a couple of weeks. 😀
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)
- ➔➔ Prime members Audible for 3 months at a super-deal!!!
- The Day He Came Back by Penelope Ward <— PREORDER JUST WENT UP!!
- Evvie Drake Starts Over: A Novel by Linda Holmes
- Explicitly Yours: The Complete Series by Jessica Hawkins
- Down & Dirty: Linc: Dirty Angels MC, Book 9 by Jeanne St. James
- Smokescreen by Iris Johansen
- Keep Her Safe by Richard Parker
- Don’t Judge: Nothing Special Series, Book 4 by A.E. Via
- The Skull Crusher by Penelope Sky
- All It Takes: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Prime members that have not joined Kindle Unlimited yet can get a KU membership for 3 MONTHS at a bargain!!!
- Million Dollar Marriage by Katy Evans <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
DG: …really, really LOVED Million Dollar Marriage by Katy Evans. I mean she is a given for me…but I LOVED the whole concept of this book. From the vast difference in personalities between the h and H to the reality show that brought them together. It was the awesome.
Michele G: D.G., I loved Million Dollar Marriage too! It was a great concept and there was terrific chemistry between the H and h!
- The Drowning Empire: The Complete Series by S.M. Gaither <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Slow Burn Box Set: The Complete Post Apocalyptic Series (Books 1-9) by Bobby Adair <— POST APOCALYPTIC SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- The Baileys Series by Piper Rayne <— FIRST 2 BOOKS IN THE SERIES ARE SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Break the Day: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series) by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN’S LATEST!!! “…as a daywalker passing herself off as human to the gang she’s been embedded with for months, the last thing she needs is a dangerous former member of the Order unraveling all her hard work. Her plans depend on keeping Rafe at arm’s length, but if she surrenders to the dark need he stirs within her, it will be her heart that pays the ultimate price...”
- Queen of All (The Masks of Under Book 6) by Kathryn Ann Kingsley
- Lycos (Guardian Security Shadow World Book 3) by Kris Michaels
- Savage Salvation: A Dire Wolves Mission (The Devil’s Dires Book 7) by Ellis Leigh
- Dirty Lovely Broken: A Dark Sci-fi Fairy Tale (Twisted Kingdom Book 1) by Emmy Chandler <— ANGSTY, GRITTY, REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “…Taken by the infamous Camden princes—Jude, Orlann, and Malac—Maari Delayne must cement a fragile planetary peace by merging two rival bloodlines. The Camdens are powerful, insatiable, and remorseless. They are as irresistible as they are infuriating, ruthlessly wringing pleasure from their captive night after night. Yet Maari is far from helpless in their grasp. She has a gift that will let her deny the brothers what they need most from her—as long as she doesn’t let any of them into her heart...”
- Tales & Darkness (Lost Time Academy Book 3) by G. Bailey
- Paranormal Misdirection (Sasha Urban Series Book 5) by Dima Zales
- Brave the Tempest (Cassie Palmer Book 9) by Karen Chance
- A Pack of Love and Hate (The Boulder Wolves Book 3) by Olivia Wildenstein
- A Matter of Pride: Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Gesa’s Menagerie Book 7) by Kaye Draper
- Kiss of the Red Scorpion
- Her Avenging Angel (Her Angel: Eternal Warriors paranormal romance series Book 4) by Felicity Heaton
- Ice & Bone: Dark Sci-Fi Romance (The Others Book 2) by Kali Rose Schmidt
- Knight of Valor: Knights of Valor by Elizabeth Drake
- Soulcleaver (Dreamwalker Chronicles Book 2) by Zile Elliven
- The Secret About Time (The Firemark Series Book 1) by Kathryn Murphy
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Drummer Girl by Ginger Scott <— GINGER SCOTT ALERT!!! The rock star’s angry son, and the half-hearted girl… “…he was given two things from his father—musical genius and a genetic link to the bipolar disorder that drives him mad. One night in a garage at the end of a cul-de-sac in the middle of a bankrupt California neighborhood, Jesse’s melody found Arizona’s rhythm. An angry boy with storm-colored eyes found a blonde angel in Doc Martens with missing lines in her own story...”
- I Do Love You Still by Mary B. Morrison
- Wild One (Summer Rush #5) by Cheryl Douglas
- Until December: Until Her/ Until Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— THEY MEET AT A WEDDING… “...December knows there’s something between her and Gareth. She just hopes they’re capable of jumping the hurdles ahead of them.
Two boys, an ex, a surprise that will change everything, and a disgruntled co-worker, guarantee these two will have their work cut out for them if they are going to find their happily ever after...”
- Covert Vengeance (Vengeance Series Book 2) by Kaylea Cross
- Lady of Charade (The Unconventional Ladies Book 4) by Ellie St. Clair <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Lady Travelers Guide to Happily Ever After (Lady Travelers Society Book 4) by Victoria Alexander <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- Marry in Secret (Marriage of Convenience Book 3) by Anne Gracie <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Rogue to Ruin (Misadventures in Matchmaking Book 3) by Vivienne Lorret
- Lilies on Main (The Granite Harbor Series Book 4) by J. Lynn Bailey <— She’s on the run and in hiding from an abusive ex… “…Scared to trust again, Lydia swears to keep all men off limits. Even Aaron Casey, who seems too perfect to be true. With a daughter to protect and a life to build, she simply can’t afford to let her guard down. But when William Davis, a seventy-something recovering alcoholic, steps into Lydia’s bookstore for the first time, holding the secret to saving both of their lives, she might have to learn that trusting a man with her life is just as dangerous as trusting one with her heart...”
- Ella’s Desire (Borderland Ladies Book 3) by Madeline Martin <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- A Week in Brighton (Timeless Regency Collection Book 13) <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY!!
- Brazen and the Beast: The Bareknuckle Bastards Book II by Sarah MacLean <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Irish Heiress (Hamilton Cousins Book 2) by Kaitlin O’Riley <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Duke Is But a Dream: A Debutante Diaries Novel by Anna Bennett <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- Resist (Wicked Ways Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG’S LATEST!!! “...I may have done a few things that weren’t exactly legal, but I have my own reasons for that. The last thing I’m going to do is let some high-powered divorce attorney come into my life, have my body, and rule my heart. Not to mention ruin everything that I have carefully built in just a short amount of time. But as much as I try to resist him, and against my better judgment, there is something about him that has me agreeing to his proposal…“
- This Is Wild by Natasha Madison
- Quill: Wicked Throttle MC #3 by Esther E. Schmidt
- Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— THE SHERIFF & THE PREZ’S DAUGHTER ALERT!!! “...These feelings I have for Ben can’t go anywhere. I’m the Angels Halo MC president’s daughter. And he is the sheriff. For both our sakes, I have to keep him away...”
- Dirty Rich Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! “…He was dangerous. Everyone told me to hide, to run, but now he’s back. He came for me and I’m not running at all. Because he’s still the man that gave me a reason to breathe and if that’s dangerous, that’s a risk I will have to take…”
- Lone Wolf Cowboy (A Gold Valley Novel) by Maisey Yates
- Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch Book 2) by Caitlin Crews
- Perky by Julia Kent <— HE POSTED PICS OF HER ONLINE & NOW SHE’S A VIRAL MEME… and SHE WANTS REVENGE!! “…I get tagged on social media whenever anyone shares my pictures. You try getting a thousand notifications a day, all of them pictures of your tatas. So. I’m done. It’s time for revenge. Let him see how it feels! But how do you get embarrassingly intimate pictures of your jerkface ex who double-crossed you five years ago? Especially when he’s a member of the U.S.House of Representatives now? Getting sweet between the sheets with a congressman is pretty much every political roadie’s dream, right? I’m one in a crowd. Except to this day, he swears he didn’t do it…“
- The Hitman’s Guide to Making Friends and Finding Love by Alice Winters <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Two Hearts: (Kinsella Family Book 1) (Sweetbriar Cove 10) by Melody Grace
- Nothing But This (The Broken Pieces Book 2) by Natasha Anders <— MARITAL STRIFE/SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!! She gets pregnant and he’s sterile… “…when Libby gets pregnant, she at last sees a bright future ahead. There’s just one problem: Greyson says he’s sterile. Furious, Greyson abandons the young family. Equally furious and deeply hurt, Libby cuts all ties with him...” P.S. Book #1 is about a different couple, so I suspect this can be read as a standalone.
- Possessed by Lies (Truth or Lies Book 5) by Ella Miles
- Surviving Francis (Keep Me Series Book 2) by Nikki Bolvair
- A Highlander Walks into a Bar: A Highland, Georgia Novel by Laura Trentham
- The Suicide King by Vanessa Marie <— HE THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD CARE IF HE WAS GONE... “…No one would notice he was gone. Little did he know how wrong he was. His actions had consequences. The reach went further than he could have imagined. Only his suffering didn’t end. Stuck in purgatory Jason is forced to walk a new path. One that shows him how his suicide affected all those involved. Even the ones he never thought would care…” P.S. she’s sent over a Five Facts about the book.
- Cowboy Charming (Holiday, Texas Book 3) by Dylann Crush
- Tricking An Introvert (Some Girls Do It Book 7) by May Sage
- Last Chance Rodeo: A Blackfeet Nation Novel by Kari Lynn Dell
- The Missing Piece (The Jigsaw Files Book 1) by Sharon Sala
- Love and Other Mistakes by Jessica Kate
- Smokescreen (Eve Duncan Book 26) by Iris Johansen
- All It Takes: A Novel (Romancing Manhattan Book 2) by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! SEXY COLLEAGUE ALERT! “…Sienna Hendricks doesn’t give much thought to Quinn and the revolving door leading to his bedroom. She’s way too picky about who she shares her time or her body with and screwing around with a colleague isn’t part of her plan either. Quinn doesn’t intimidate her. And unlike most other members of her sex, she doesn’t melt into a puddle at his feet whenever he’s near. Most importantly, she has no issues telling him no. But for a man who has the world at his feet, Quinn isn’t accustomed to being rejected…“
- Willing to Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel Book 8) by Lisa Jackson
- Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch Book 2) by Caitlin Crews
- Smokescreen (Eve Duncan Book 26) by Iris Johansen
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! SHE’S NOT WILLING TO LET HIM GO… she’s his sugarbaby... “…Lots of girls do it, Nat learns. All that’s required is to look pretty and hang on his every word. Sexual favors are optional. Though more than thirty years her senior, Gabe, a handsome corporate finance attorney, seems like the perfect candidate, and within a month, they are madly in love. At least, Nat is…Gabe already has a family, whom he has no intention of leaving. So when he abruptly ends things, Nat can’t let go. But Gabe’s not about to let his sugar baby destroy his perfect life…“
- Someone We Know: A Novel bu Shari Lapena
- Never Have I Ever: A Novel by Joshilyn Jackson
- Ranger’s Baby (Iron Horse Legacy Book 2) by Elle James
- Up to No Good (The Siren Island Series Book 2) by Tricia O’Malley
- Wind River Protector (Wind River Series Book 8) by Lindsay McKenna
- Something in the Water by Teresa Mummert <— TERESA MUMMERT ALERT!! “…Nothing ever changed here. Maybe that’s why I was drawn to the new boy who moved in across the street. Momma called him a heathen. He looked like freedom to me. I didn’t care what it was that he was running from, as long as he took me along for the ride. But the distance couldn’t help me escape my past, and some secrets were best to stay buried...”
- Too Sweet to Be Good (Sugar Lake Book 2) by K.M. Jackson
- The House That Love Built: A Second Chance Romance (Second Chances Book 4) by Jean Brashear
- Your Heart Only (Midsummer Sisters Book 1) by Elysabeth Grace
- More Than Just A Name by Lynn Jaxon <— DIVORCED & HER FRIENDS TAKE HER OUT… “… never imagined we’d end up in a male strip club. I was ready to leave before we walked through the doors. That is until I locked eyes with a masked dancer. His green eyes bored into me, owning me with just one look. Then when our hands touched, he made me feel things I’d never felt, and want things I’d never dared to dream. Just when my dream seemed like it was coming true, my worst nightmare became my reality. My divorce was just a useless piece of paper, and I’m afraid that not even love will be able to save me…”
- Quincy Down Under (a Montana Bounty Hunters short story) by Delilah Devlin
- Love at First Bark (Rescue Me Book 4) by Debbie Burns
- Out to Find Freedom by Lila Rose <— OLDER MAN/YOUNGER WOMAN ALERT!! SHE’S BEATEN & BROKEN & HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR... “...Private investigator Ryan Warden doesn’t know he’s moved next door to people he would put behind bars in an instant. Nor does he realise a sleepless night could lead him on the right track with the case he’s working on. He certainly doesn’t expect Emerson Spence. What he does know is he has to stay away from her. She’s been beaten and broken...”
- Summer Beach: Seabreeze Inn by Jan Moran
- Don’t Give Me Butterflies (The Holloway Girls Book 3) by Tara Sheets
- Love Repaired by Deana Birch <— THE SINGLE MOM & THE MECHANIC ALERT!! She thinks she’s a bad mom… “...Showing up late on a Friday night to retrieve her car from the shop and finding the pink frosted cupcakes she forgot to leave at her daughter’s ballet camp confirms it. When mechanic Ben Mathis confesses to stealing one of the confections and asks who is taking care of Amee, she knows he’s a unicorn—a magical, beautiful beast who surely only exists in fantasies, so she tells him just that, with an F-bomb for good measure…“
- Watch Me by K. Webster & Ker Dukey <— K. WEBSTER & KER DUKEY ALERT!! HE’S OBSESSED WITH HER… “...My obsession borders on stalking, but the glass wall keeps me in check. She can’t see my face, yet she dances in an intensely erotic and intimate way that feels designed just for me.
She likes when I watch her. But things are about to change when she waltzes out of that room and into my tattoo parlor, turning my world completely upside down. There’s no glass wall this time...”
- A Kiss to Keep by Willow Winters
- The One Who Stays (Summer Island Book 1) by Toni Blake
- A Love that Endures 3 By Bella Forrest <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “The conclusion of David and Katy’s journey.”
- Good Guy (A Rookie Rebels Novel) by Kate Meader <— HOCKEY STAR & HIS DEAD BEST FRIEND’S WIFE… “…Fans can’t get enough of Levi Hunt, the military veteran who put his NHL career on hold to serve his country and fight the bad guys. So when his new Chicago Rebels bosses tell him to cooperate with the press on a profile, he’s ready to do his duty. Until he finds out who he has to work with: flame-haired, freckle-splashed, impossibly perky Jordan Cooke. The woman he should not have kissed the night she buried her husband, Levi’s best friend in the service…”
- The Vows We Break (The Unconditional Series Book 2) by Briana Cole
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins
- For Now and Forever by Diana Palmer
- How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway <— SHE’S SICK OF IT!!! “…after one dick pic too many, Mel has had it. Using her brilliant coding skills, she designs an app of her own, one that allows users to log harrassers and abusers in online dating space. It’s called JerkAlert, and it goes viral overnight. Mel is suddenly in way over her head. Worse still, her almost-boyfriend, the dreamy Alex Hernandez–the only non-douchey guy at Hatch–has no idea she’s the brains behind the app...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- His Forever by Mila Crawford and Aria Cole – July 31st 2019
- Real Rocks by Julie Archer – July 31st 2019
- Right Before I Jump by Tammy Bench – July 31st 2019
- Coming Up Roses by Staci Hart – August 1st 2019
- Gage (Love Under The Lights Book 1) by Rochelle Paige & Ella Fox – August 5th 2019
- The Inn by James Patterson – August 5th 2019
- The Perfect Wife: A Novel by JP Delaney – August 6th 2019
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware – August 6th 2019
- Discretion (The Dumonts Book 1) by Karina Halle – August 6th 2019
- The Right Swipe: A Novel by Alisha Rai – August 6th 2019
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig – August 6th 2019
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves Book 2) by Mary E. Pearson – August 6th 2019
- Sonata by Skye Warren – August 6th 2019
- Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins – August 6th 2019
- Brave the Tempest (Cassie Palmer Book 9) by Karen Chance – August 6th 2019
- The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians Book #1) by Dani Pettrey – August 6th 2019
- Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten Book 3) by Lexi Blake – August 6th 2019
- Say You Still Love Me: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – August 6th 2019
- Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason: A Billionaire’s Obsession Novel (The Billionaire’s Obsession Book 14) by J.S. Scott – August 6th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).