Blurb jolts? These were the ones, for me! The Dark Side (YES!!!! Danielle Steel’s latest and it’s a psych-thriller… a new mother… and her personal demons!!! Eeeeeeeep!!), The Truth About Cowboys (sports star goes back home to take care of his grandmother, and she’s there…), Butterfly in Frost (Sylvia Day’s latest!!! She’s finally at peace with her life and exactly where she wants to be, and then her new obstinate neighbor moves next door. YAY!! I love pain-in-the-butt neighbor books!!! 😀 ), Catching Him (speaking of new neighbors, her new neighbor is cocky and arrogant. Tee tee!!) Already Gone (second chance romance… she’s the country star, and he’s the disgruntled cop she left behind!! I love cop-romance books, especially when they’re already disgruntled and pull her over!! *snort* 😛 ), How To Love A Duke in Ten Days (because Michele G just lost her mind over this one!! She said: “HOLY COW!! Phenomenal book in so many ways…not a typical HR at all. I 5 starred it – one of my faves for this year! If you’re even the least little bit an HR fan, you need to read this book!”) and… one from the bargain section: Father in Training (the single mom, and the deputy…)
P.S. Don’t forget to checkout this week’s latest newsletter sponsor giveaway!!
- Kristen Granata’s “Fighting The Odds” is LIVE & she’s sent over a Five Fun Facts, an excerpt and we’re having a giveaway!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- Butterfly in Frost by Sylvia Day
- Black Sheep by Meghan March
- The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken
- Deceived by Desire: Gilded, Book 2 by Marie Force
- Catching Him: How to Catch an Alpha, Book 1 by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Texas Forever by Janet Dailey
- Sapphire Flames: A Hidden Legacy Novel, Book 4 by Ilona Andrews
- Need by Olivia T. Turner
- A Single Touch: Irresistible Attraction, Book 3 by W. Winters
- Instant Gratification by Lauren Blakely
- The Dark Side by Danielle Steel
- What Red Was: A Novel by Rosie Price
- Selkies Are a Girl’s Best Friend by Molly Harper
- Shadow Walker: Bloody Hearts, Book 1 by Anya J. Cosgrove
- Until December: Until Her/Until Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood
- The Billionaire’s Wake-Up-Call Girl: A Sexy Romantic Comedy by Annika Martin
- Most Eligible Billionaire: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romantic Comedy by Annika Martin
- Handle with Care by Helena Hunting
- The 5th Gender: (A Tinkered Stars Mystery) by G.L. Carriger
- Sparking Sara: The Men on Fire Series by Samantha Christy
- Awkward Abroad: Awkward Series, Book 2 by Rachel Rhodes
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Fighting the Odds (The Collision Series Book 4) by Kristen Granata <— SLOW BURN MMA ROMANCE ALERT!! And the author is today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀 She’s sent over a Five Fun Facts, an excerpt and we’re having a giveaway!
Nancy: OH MY GOODNESS!! On the last Maryse’s Monday Early Bird Release list was a book that the blurb caught my attention FIGHTING THE ODDS by Kristen Granata.
- Father in Training (Hometown Heartbreakers Book 3) by Susan Mallery <— THE SINGLE MOM & THE COP… SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!! “...Single mom Sandy Walker came to Glenwood seeking a quiet, friendly place to raise her three children. No way is she looking for a walk on the wild side with notorious bachelor Kyle Haynes. So what if the impossibly sexy deputy enthralls her kids and makes Sandy’s blood run hot —she needs a provider, not an adventurer...”
- Catching Caden (The Perfect Game Series) by Samantha Christy <— SPORTS ROMANCE SUPER-BARGAIN!! Kathy P recommends it!
Kathy P: If you like sports romances, I just finished Catching Caden and Benching Brady by Samantha Christy. They both were really good and I definitely recommend them.
Cheryl: Kathy I read Catching Caden and Benching Brady too and loved them!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Sapphire Flames: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews
- The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga Book 1) by G.A. Aiken
- Catriona’s Secret (Borderland Ladies Book 4) by Madeline Martin
- The Krinar Eclipse: A Krinar World Novel by Lauren Smith
- The Krinar Code: A Krinar World Novel: A Krinar World Novel by Emma Castle
- Zhoryan’s Game (Alien Bounty Hunters Book 5) by Michele Mills
- The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Donna Kauffman
- Saved By Her Alien (Balrov Mates Book 4) by Tempest Luna
- Alien Appetite: A Krinar World Novel (A Hot Alien SciFi Romance Book 3) by Josie Walker
- Can’t Fix Cupid by Raven Kennedy <— SHE’S A CUPID... “...I need to spread some love around fast. The clock is ticking, but I have the perfect candidate to start with. Warren Knight. Smart, hot as hell, rich, bachelor-dud extraordinaire. No matter how many dates he goes on, he just won’t seal the deal. It’s time I fix him. And fix me too. Of course, the a$$hole doesn’t want to fall in love, so I have my work cut out for me...”
- Captured By The Alien Dragon: A SciFi Alien Romance (Galactic Alpha’s Conquest Book 1) by Stella Cassy
- Hold Back the Dawn by Amanda Ashley
- Power of Fire: An Academy Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (The Broken Academy) by Jade Alters
- Blood King (Spirit Seeker Book 1) by Amber K. Bryant
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Handle With Care by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING ALERT!! SHE’S WORKING WITH HIM… “…Working with the reclusive oldest son of a ridiculously entitled family is worth the hassle if it means she’s that much closer to pursuing her own dreams. What Wren doesn’t expect is to find herself attracted to him, or for it to be mutual. And she certainly doesn’t expect to fall for Lincoln. But when a shocking new Moorehead scandal comes to light, she’s forced to choose between her own family and the broody, cynical CEO...”
- Hold On to Me (Return to Haven Book 3) by Jules Bennett
- That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky Book 2) by Meghan Quinn <— SHE’S BACK... “…We once had a bright future together, but when tragedy struck, I threw it all away and pushed her out of my life. People in our small town think I’m cursed, but I know better. I did it all to myself. And now she’s creating a life of her own in the place where we first fell in love...”
- The Truth About Cowboys by Lisa Renee Jones <— BASEBALL STAR HAS TO GO BACK HOME… “...I went home, left behind the money, women, and fame. I took over the ranch and took care of my grandmother. I took over hiding the secrets. Then she came to town. A smart-mouthed, clumsy, too-smart-and-too-pretty-for-my-own-good city girl hiding out to write a book. She’s right here, on my property, in the cottage my grandmother rented her without my permission, and she sees too much. She knows too much…“
- How to Catch a Wicked Viscount (The Disreputable Debutantes Book 1) by Amy Rose Bennett
- The Aussie Next Door by Stefanie London
- Reapers and Roses: (Grove High School Book One) by A.R. Breck <— DARK ROMANCE ALERT!! And it gave Jen a blurb-jolt!! “...Our family, one of the wealthiest in Woodbury, moving to a dump like the Grove? Well, I guess that’s what happens when you lose everything. Now we’re shoved into the house the size of a shoebox and I can literally feel the darkness seeping in around me. But then, I meet someone with a darkness that even I can’t compete with. They call him the Reaper...”
- The Dark Side: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “…When Zoe falls in love and has her own child, she is determined to be a perfect mother as well. But before long, old scars long dormant begin to pull Zoe to the edge of an abyss too terrifying to contemplate. As Zoe is haunted by the ghosts of the past, her story will become a race against time and a tale of psychological suspense that no reader will soon forget.”
- Handle with Care (Veteran Movers Book 3) by Marie Harte <— MARIE HARTE ALERT!!
- I’ve Got You, Babe (Must Love Babies Book 2) by Lynnette Austin
- Lotto Trouble: A Reverse Harem Romantic Comedy (Lotto Love Book 2) by Ann Denton
- Holding Mia (Rockers’ Legacy Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— TERRI ANNE BROWNING ALERT!! “…My goal was to get my degree and start my own dance school. Barrick wasn’t part of that goal, but suddenly, he was everywhere—and I was so damn tempted. His arms felt so good wrapped around me, making me feel safer than I’d ever felt in my life. But Barrick had more secrets than I could ever hope to uncover...”
- The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare
- Never Have I Ever With a Duke (The Spitfire Society Book 1) by Darcy Burke
- Hot Shot (The Men Of The Sisterhood Book 5) by Fern Michaels
- Butterfly in Frost by Sylvia Day <— HER NEW NEIGHBOR IS RUINING HER NEW COMFORT...”...I’m settled now. In a place I love, in a home I renovated, spending time with new friends I adore, and working a job that fulfills me. I am reconciling the past and laying the groundwork for the future. Then Garrett Frost moves in next door. He’s obstinate and too bold, a raging force of nature that disrupts the careful order of my life...”
- Beneath the Attic (Dollanganger Family) by V.C. Andrews
- Wild Tendy (IceCats Book 2) by Toni Aleo
- Fighting For Her (Wilde Ways Book 5) by Cynthia Eden <— THE CRIME PRINCESS NEEDS PROTECTION... “…Kathleen O’Shaughnessy is the daughter of an infamous mob boss. Her father made sure that she was locked away from the world so Kat didn’t exactly have easy street growing up. Now that her father is dead, she’s suddenly out on her own—and she’s the target of every enemy that her father made in his very long career…”
- Already Gone by Kristen Proby & K.L. Grayson <— THE COUNTRY STAR & THE COP ALERT!! “...There are two things in my life that matter. My music, and my dad. Twelve years ago, I packed a bag and chased my dream. I never planned to return home, but my father needs me, and he always comes first. So, I cut my tour short and came home, despite having a sister who hates me, and a community that doesn’t trust me. And then there’s Tucker Andrews. When he propped an arm on the roof of my car, pulled down his sunglasses and flashed his police badge, I nearly swallowed my tongue...”
- Finding Home: A Bluebird Bay Novel by Denise Grover Swank <— DENISE GROVER SWANK ALERT!! “…When a cruel twist of fate brings her back home, Anna reevaluates everything in her life. Can she find happiness in the town she’s spent a lifetime running away from?…”
- Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 1) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! HE OWNS LOYALTY TO HIS CRIMINAL FATHER… “...Every family has a black sheep. In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me—Cannon Freeman. Except I’m not a free man. I’ve never been free. Not since the day I was born. I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he won’t publicly acknowledge me as his blood. I’ve never had a reason to go against his wishes… until I met her...”
- Far Cry by Kate Canterbary
- Consumed by Truths (Truth or Lies Book 6) by Ella Miles
- Kiss Me Not by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART ALERT!! KISSING CONTEST & HE’S HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER “...Let me make this clear right here, right now: I, Halley Dawson, do not care that Preston Wright is kissing other women. Not a lick. Not at all. Nuh-uh-freakin’-uh. I do care that he’s doing it six feet away from me behind a gaudy velvet curtain—making him my competition in this year’s kissing contest. Why do I care, you ask? Because I’ve had an unfortunate crush on the insufferable idiot since I was sixteen years old…”
- SEAL for Hire (Silver SEALs Book 11) by Trish Loye
- Abandon: A Seaside Pictures Novella by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ROCK STAR ALERT!! “…I was still enjoying life. Until now. Until my forced hiatus teaching freaking guitar lessons at the local studio for the next two months. Part of my punishment, do something for the community while I think deep thoughts about all my life choices. Sixty days of hell. It doesn’t help that the other volunteer is a past flame that literally looks at me as if I’ve sold my soul to the devil…”
- Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha Book 1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— SHE’S SURE HER NEW NEIGHBOR ISN’T “THE ONE” “…she’s pretty sure her cocky, arrogant, and way too good-looking new neighbor isn’t the one either. If only her wayward cat would stop jumping through his window, she could get on with her life...”
- Hot Shot (The Men of the Sisterhood Book 5) by Fern Michaels
- Slade (Secret Tycoons of Wyoming Book 1) by Marian Tee
- Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers Book 3) by Piper Rayne
- Secret Bay High Secrets (Secret Bay High – Book #2) by Blair Young
- Biker Bully by Sam Crescent <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! They started bullying her but… “…Alfie begins to see the real woman beneath the bullying. He’s not going to ruin her. He’s going to show her what it means to belong to him. But someone is determined to keep them apart. When his original plans are shown to the entire town, Alfie loses the respect of the only girl he’s ever cared about…”
- The Road Back Home: A Second Chance Romance (Second Chances Book 5) by Jean Brashear
- The Scotsman Who Swept Me Away (Seven Brides/Seven Scotsmen Book 3) by Hannah Howell <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Never Have I Ever With a Duke (The Spitfire Society Book 1) by Darcy Burke <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Graham Kinsley is shocked when he inherits a debt-ridden dukedom, and now he has just one month to repay a loan. He needs an heiress—or find a way to recoup the former duke’s losses. When he meets the alluring Arabella, he’s entranced. Unfortunately, she’s as bankrupt as he is, but if they work together they may be able to recover their fortunes…”
- Deceived by Desire (Gilded Book 2) by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Texas Forever (The Tylers of Texas Book 6) by Janet Dailey <— JANET DAILEY ALERT!! HER FATHER’S LATEST HIRE… “...she’s completely shaken by her attraction to her father’s latest hire. There’s something about the rugged, solitary stranger that calls to her soul. Is restless, independent Erin just feeling the familiar pull of her rebellious heart?…”
- Adoring Delaney (The Next Generation Book 5) by Riley Edwards
- Confessions: Henri (Confessions Series Book 5) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! The bad boy and the cop… “…Son of a criminal. Ex-boyfriend to a Priest. Henri’s made a career out of getting in trouble and avoiding the law. So when he winds up in bed with it, he knows that things are about to get…complicated…”
- Top Priority (The Game Book 1) by Cara Dee <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Wicked Lies Boys Tell by K. Webster <— K. WEBSTER M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Hard Asset (Cobra Elite Book 2) by Pamela Clare
- What Red Was: A Novel by Rosie Price
- How To Love A Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know Book 1) by Kerrigan Byrne <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE & Michele G LOVED IT!!!
Michele G: I have to give a shout out for the best historical romance I’ve read in quite a while and it releases tomorrow….How To Love A Duke in Ten Days by Kerrigan Byrne…HOLY COW!! Phenomenal book in so many ways…not a typical HR at all. I 5 starred it – one of my faves for this year! If you’re even the least little bit an HR fan, you need to read this book!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Goddess Rising: A Skye Faden Novel by Alisha Ashton
- Instant Gratification: A Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely – September 3rd 2019
- Dark Illusion (Carpathian Novel, A Book 33) by Christine Feehan – September 3rd 2019
- Hitched by Lili Valente & Pippa Grant – September 3rd 2019
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young – September 3rd 2019
- Wherever You Are (A KGI Novel Book 12) by Maya Banks – September 3rd 2019
- The Marquis She’s Been Waiting For (The Marriage Game) by Ella Quinn – September 3rd 2019
- Vendetta in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 49) by J.D. Robb – September 3rd 2019
- This Is Love by Natasha Madison – September 3rd 2019
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young- September 3rd 2019
- Grit: A Love Story on 7th and Main (Love Stories on 7th and Main Book 3) by Elizabeth Hunter – September 3rd 2019
- The Unkindest Tide (October Daye Book 13) by Seanan McGuire – September 3rd 2019
- Jordyn’s Army – September 3rd 2019 <— “We are happy to bring you seventeen never seen before short stories! This anthology is a fundraiser for Jordyn Preston and her fight against liver cancer.New short stories from:
Shari J. Ryan
Julie A. Richman
Sam JD Hunt
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).