Good morning and Happy Tuesday everyone!! 😀 70+ new releases today and a bunch I highlighted ’cause they sound so good!
Today’s blurb jolts for me? That one there to the left (Trying to Score they *ahem* filmed themselves back in their college days and now it’s about to cause a scandal!!!), Tracking Tahlula (her latest book throws her in the limelight, so she’s hiding out in the mountains, and then HE knocks on her door), The Fall of Legend (Meghan March’s latest!! “…We come from two different worlds. I’m from the streets. She might as well live in an ivory tower…) Skin and Bone: (psych-thriller/unrequited love alert! She transformed herself into the one he wanted), The Light We See (she fell for him, and then his wife called…) DILF (Sidney Halston’s latest!! 😀 And it sounds forbiddeny!! He’s into his daughter’s best friend… oh oh).
While you’re here, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out:
- Alley Ciz’s “Sweet Victory” is LIVE & she’s sent over a 5 Fun Facts + she’s giving away a $25 giftcard & a signed copy! <— Come see!!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 11-11-2019 <— Yesterday’s!!
- Book Review – Perfect Strangers by J.T. Geissinger <— 4.5 STARS OF JAW-DROPPING-TWIST AWESOMENESS!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely
- The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown
- The Fall of Legend: Legend Trilogy, Book 1 by Meghan March
- Twisted Twenty-Six: Stephanie Plum, Book 26 by Janet Evanovich
- Anyone But Cade: Anyone But…, Book 2 by Penelope Bloom
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
- The Boss Who Stole Christmas: Reindeer Falls, Book 1 by Jana Aston
- Crazy for Loving You: A Bluewater Billionaires Novel by Pippa Grant
- The Fall of Legend: Legend Trilogy, Book 1 by Meghan March
- Iron Crowne by CD Reiss
- Lies by Kylie Scott
- The Skull Ruler: Skull Series, Book 3 by Penelope Sky
- Five Day Fiancé: Brewer Brothers, Book 3 by Mickey Miller
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown: A Novel by Talia Hibbert
- Your Christmas Love by Layla Hagen
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Dirty Letters by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— #1 BOOK ON ALL OF AMAZON KINDLE RIGHT NOW & everyone is LOVING it!!!
Nancy: DIRTY LETTERS by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward is #1 in all Kindle Purchased List!!
Jennifer: I just finished Dirty Letters by Vi and Penelope and ONGOSH…all the friggin feels! It was so dang amazing….I laughed and cried and swooned. PERFECTION from that writing duo as normal!
Maryse: YESSSSS!!! I LOVE these authors BIG time. YAY!!!! I love that you laughed. That’s what I enjoy the most with these two. I gotta read it!!!
Jennifer: It’s so good! Now I didn’t laugh a lot because it was super emotional at time but so good.
- The Con Artist by Kitty Thomas <— KITTY THOMAS DARK READ ALERT!! RE-RELEASE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…When starving artist Saskia Roth meets Lachlan Niche, a local art collector and tech tycoon, she has no idea how her life is about to change. One act of desperation, one con gone wrong, and she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful man she fears and despises–or so she thinks. As her desire for him grows, life as his captive becomes something more… something that could both transform her and destroy her...”
- Dark Moon Falls <— PARANORMAL ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Winter Wishes: A Limited-Edition Collection for Romance Lovers
- The Endgame Trilogy by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “...THE ENDGAME TRILOGY contains the complete bestselling series, including THE PAWN, THE KNIGHT, and THE CASTLE. Enter the dangerous world of revenge and seduction in the game of love...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Queen of the Conquered (Islands of Blood and Storm Book 1) by Kacen Callender <— SHE WANTS REVENGE… “…When she was a child, her family was murdered by the islands’ colonizers, who have massacred and enslaved generations of her people — and now, Sigourney is ready to exact her revenge. When the childless king of the islands declares that he will choose his successor from amongst eligible noble families, Sigourney uses her ability to read and control minds to manipulate her way onto the royal island and into the ranks of the ruling colonizers. But when she arrives, prepared to fight for control of all the islands, Sigourney finds herself the target of a dangerous, unknown magic...”
- Forever Magic (The Thorne Witches Book 7) by T.M. Cromer
- Dominance And Dissent (Cyborg Space Exploration Book 3) by Cynthia Sax
- Married To The King Fae (Mated To A Fae) by Maia Starr
- A Snowflake at Midnight (An Elemental Steampunk Tale Book 4) by Anne Renwick
- Eye of Fire by N. M. Chambers
- Body Magic (The Triad of Magic Book 2) by Macy Blake
- Demon Ensnared (Demon Enforcers Book 4) by Jenn Stark
- Heart of the Machine: In the Stars (Jit’Suku Chronicles – In the Stars Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Jaklyn’s Saviors (Ravens of War Book 3) by Elle Boon
- Blood Ascendant (Sons of Navarus #7) by K.M. Scott
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Trying to Score (Hot Jocks Book 3) by Kendall Ryan <— OOOOOPS! THEY FILMED IT!! “...I knew him way back when. Before he was the guy everyone wanted a piece of, he was just a rebellious college co-ed and one of my more energetic study partners. But secrets have a way of getting out, and a steamy encounter from our college days (that we probably shouldn’t have filmed) is about to cause a major scandal. Unless we can work together to stop it...”
- Rough Ride (Powertools: Hot Rides Book 5) by Jayne Rylon
- Trusting Lucas (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Fierce Protectors Book 7) by Casey Hagen
- SEALs of Honor: Taylor by Dale Mayer
- Tracking Tahlula (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 3) by Freya Barker <— FREYA BARKER’S LATEST!! FIREFIGHTER KNOCKS ON HER DOOR… “…As author Tahlula Rae has discovered; success is a double-edged sword. Leading a quiet and anonymous life, she isn’t prepared for the hateful backlash when her latest book hit the lists, propelling her into the limelight. No longer feeling safe in Denver, she takes her laptop and dog, Luke, and moves to the mountains around Durango, where her peaceful solitude is disrupted when a red-bearded man knocks on her door…”
- Love You Now (Love Hurts Duet Book 2) by M. Robinson
- Ruthless Cross (Off The Grid: FBI Series Book 6) by Barbara Freethy
- More Than Pleasure You: A More Than Words Novella by Shayla Black
- Violent Triumphs (White Monarch Book 3) by Jessica Hawkins <— JESSICA HAWKINS TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER! “…This is still a story about a love strong enough to topple households, unite enemies, and divide brothers. Resilient enough to bring down those who would try to destroy it . . . and selfless enough to make the ultimate sacrifice. But I was warned, and so were you. Death’s day always comes…”
- Joy to the Duke (Love is All Around Book 3) by Darcy Burke
- Echo: A Linear Tactical Romantic Suspense Standalone by Janie Crouch
- Sirens in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 10) by Lexi Blake and Sophie Oak
- The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy Book 1) but Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! THEY’RE FROM TWO different worlds... “…We come from two different worlds. I’m from the streets. She might as well live in an ivory tower. I made my living with my fists. I doubt she could even throw a punch. Our paths never should have crossed. We never should have met...”
- The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown
- Back to September by Melissa Brayden
- Christmas Bodyguard by Mallory Kane
- White Lies (Lost Kings MC Book 15) by Autumn Jones Lake <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “...I owe everything I am to the Lost Kings MC. I’ll protect my brothers with my life, and they’ll do the same for me. Sometimes we lie to protect the ones we love the most. Nothing worth having is ever a smooth ride…”
- The Wicked Captain (Blackhaven Brides Book 13) by Mary Lancaster
- Blood Moon (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (SEALs on Vacation Book 2) by Rose Smith
- Dark Paradise: A Revelation Series Novel (The Revelation Series Book 6) by Randi Cooley Wilson
- Pretty Hostage by Julia Sykes <— HE CAN’T FIGHT HIS SAVAGE NATURE… “…She’s always been far too innocent and pure for me to drag her out of her charmed life and into my depravities. But Caesar chose to betray my ruthless boss, Adrián Rodríguez. He’ll have to prove his loyalty once again if he doesn’t want any harm to come to his beloved daughter. I have her now, and he’s well aware of my sadistic proclivities. I tried to save her from this, but I can’t fight my savage nature…”
- Elise (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Finding His Destiny Book 2) by Angela Rush
- Saving Christmas (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Green Beret Book 4) by Michele E. Gwynn
- Unlocking Hope (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (A Flipping Love Story Book 2) by Linzi Baxter
- No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery Book 3) by Ellie Kay <— HE HAS AN APARTMENT FOR RENT… “...Following a disastrous appearance on a televised baking show, Sophie Copeland is certain things can’t get any worse. Several calamities later, Sophie finds herself in Green Valley, Tennessee with no plan, no place to stay, and no prospects. But at least she has a temporary seasonal arrangement with the famed Donner Bakery. And that’s something, right? It’s not permanent, and it’s not a home, but it’s still something. Enter Joel Barnes, a Green Valley mystery, wrapped in rumors, and a whispered connection to the local notorious biker gang. Joel’s got a name for being bad news, but he also has an apartment for rent...”
- Doc (A Steele Riders MC Novel Book 4) by C.M. Steele
- Anyone But Cade (Anyone But… Book 2) by Penelope Bloom
- Her Icelandic Protector: An International Legacies Romance by Camilla Stevens
- Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum Book 26) by Janet Evanovich <— JANET EVANOVICH ALERT!! “…Grandma Mazur has decided to get married again – this time to a local gangster named Jimmy Rosolli. If Stephanie has her doubts about this marriage, she doesn’t have to worry for long, because the groom drops dead of a heart attack 45 minutes after saying, “I do.” A sad day for Grandma Mazur turns into something far more dangerous when Jimmy’s former “business partners” are convinced that his new widow is keeping the keys to a financial windfall all to herself...”
- Hitching the Cowboy: An Accidental Marriage Romance (Circle B Ranch Book 1) by Kennedy Fox
- Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2) by Piper Davenport
- DILF by Sidney Halston <— SIDNEY HALSTON ALERT!! HIS DAUGHTER’S BEST FRIEND… “...Linc, hates that his daughter Charlotte is dating. He hates everything about it, especially the thought that his little girl, is all grown up. The problem is that Charlotte’s best friend is also all grown up and he can’t help but be turned on every time she walks into a room. Now, recently divorced, the last thing he needs is to be tangled up in another messy relationship and nothing would be messier than falling for his daughter’s best friend…”
- Misadventures with a Twin by Elizabeth Hayley
- It’s In His Christmas Wish (A Red River Valley Novel Book 7) by Shelly Alexander
- Tempting Heat (Tempt Me Book 1) by Sara Whitney
- Alone (Butterfly Memoirs Book 5) by M.J. Kane
- My Bare Lady (Scorned Women’s Society Book 1) by Piper Sheldon <— SHE’S MORE THAN A STRIPPER… “...Suzie Samuels is set to prove once and for all she’s more than Short Fuse Suze, stripper for the Black Demons and renowned motorcycle arsonist. If all it takes is hard work, then Suzie knows how to work it hard. But Suzie’s scandalous spirit tests Clifford’s resolve. And Clifford’s buttoned-up bullying is driving Suzie bonkers…”
- Shelter For Viviana (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) by Reina Torres
- Black Tie (Black’s Bandits – Book 2): HOT Heroes for Hire: Mercenaries by Lynn Raye Harris
- Justice for Daesha (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bluegrass Bravery Book 4) by Deanndra Hall
- I Fade Away (Dream Duet Book 2) by Elle Keating
- A Cry in the Dark: Carly Moore Series by Denise Grover Swank <— SHE’S ON THE RUN… “...Broken down car, next to nothing in her bank account, Carly is stuck in a Smoky Mountain town that time has forgotten. Drum is riddled with secrets and outsiders are eyed with distrust. Still, it isn’t until she witnesses a cold-blooded murder in a darkened parking lot, that she realizes she’s escaped one nightmare, only to land in another…“
- A Very Dare Christmas (Dare to Love) by Carly Phillips
- The Duke’s Bride (12 Dukes of Christmas Book 6) by Erica Ridley
- Protecting Clover (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (search & rescue Book 2) by Jen Talty
- Heartward by Andrew Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Skin and Bone: A Psychological Thriller by Keary Taylor <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! UNREQUITED LOVE SO SHE BECOMES THE WOMAN HE WANTS… “...I tried my best for years, but all he ever wanted was for her to come back. So bit-by-bit, I evolved, transforming into someone he could love. But he didn’t take the bait until I went all the way. I became her. Now everything is perfect. We’re happy. So in love. And he doesn’t suspect a thing…“
- Delicate (Wicked Hearts Book 1) by Sara Cate
- Ten Things My Husband Hated: a Saffron Sweeting novel by Pauline Wiles
- Just Down the Hall (Just Love Book 1) by Alessandra Thomas
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “...Hannah has a bit of an image problem. She needs to show her boss that she has range, including planning dreaded, romantic weddings. Enter Jack. He’s the perfect man to date for a couple weeks to prove to her boss that she’s not scared of feelings...”
- Restless Rancher: Wild Rose Ranch by Jennifer Ryan
- What the Rake Remembers (Agents of Change Book 4) by Amy Quinton
- A PERFECT MISTAKE by Laura Brown <— SHE HAS A PASSIONATE NIGHT WITH A DEAF MAN… “…When social worker Nica Anders indulges in one night of sexual passion with delicious Deaf man Cam Thompson, the last thing she expects is to see him the next day while visiting her dying client. He’s Cassie’s grandson and caregiver, the one treat she shouldn’t have tasted. Now her job is on the line, demanding she stay away. But their attraction is building like a raging inferno…”
- Checking It Twice (A Carlisles Novel Book 3) by Meg Harding <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Recovery (Salvage Stories Book 2) by Con Riley <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Lake Season (A Bluebell Inn Romance Book 1) by Denise Hunter
- Meant To Be Family (Meant To Be Series Book 3) by Amelia Foster
- The Light We See by J. Lynn Bailey <— THEY MET & then… “...In Kentucky, he introduced me to his parents. In Ohio, he found my heart. In West Virginia, we drank whiskey and told ourselves that truths are better left untold. In Maryland, we felt the weight of the night. In Pennsylvania, his wife called...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Conheartists by K. Webster & J.D. Hollyfield – November 14th 2019
- Iron Crowne by C.D. Reiss – November 15th 2019
- The Rebel King (All the King’s Men Duet Book 2) by Kennedy Ryan – November 17th 2019
- Pinky Promises by Deana Birch – November 18th 2019
- Cathedral by Addison Cain – November 18th 2019
- Outmatched by
- Wall Street Titan: An Alpha Zone Novel by Anna Zaires – November 19th 2019
- Disarm (The Dumonts Book 2) by Karina Halle – November 19th 2019
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air Book 3) by Holly Black – November 19th 2019
- Two Together (Naked Trilogy Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones – November 19th 2019
- Man Cuffed: A Romantic Comedy by Sarina Bowen – November 19th 2019
- Headstrong Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 6) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – November 19th 2019
- Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library Book 4) by Katie Ashley – November 19th 2019
- Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely – November 20th 2019
- Regarding West by Ashley Simmons – November 21st 2019
- Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash – November 21st 2019
- The Girl He Loves (Orchard Heights (standalone) Book 1) by Roya Carmen – November 21st 2019
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan – November 25th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).