Don’t forget to check out:
- Lights Out by Elise Hart Kipness IS LIVE & we’ve got MORE fun facts, excerpt #2 and another signed book giveaway!!! <— today’s newsletter sponsor!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 11-13-2023 <— yesterday’s included one by Abbi Glines & one by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland 😀
- Rebecca Yarros – Flight & Glory Series Reading Order <— much-loved series by a favorite author!!
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 11-10-2023 <— In case you missed it.
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (1 month free trial)!
- In His Keeping: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels Book 2) by Maya Banks <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE HAS TELEKINETIC POWERS & HE WANTS TO PROTECT HER… “…Abandoned as a baby to a young wealthy couple and raised in a world of privilege, Arial has no hint of her past or who she belonged to. Her only link lies in the one thing that sets her apart from everyone else—telekinetic powers. Protected by her adoptive parents and hidden from the public to keep her gift secret, Ari is raised in the lap of luxury, and isolation. That is, until someone begins threatening her life…”
- A Lady’s Guide to Fortune-Hunting: A Novel by Sophie Irwin <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Never Let Go by Weston Parker <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Ninth House (Ninth House Series Book 1) by Leigh Bardugo <— ON SALE!!
Jan: Ninth House looks super creepy *shudders* I don’t usually read horror, but…. I might check that one out.
Tracy: I’m reading the Ninth House now and it’s frightening in parts.
Tasha J: …the cover of her sequel to Ninth House, Hell Bent and omg it’s so creepy but somehow kind of cool. I just bought Ninth House as an add on through book of the month a couple months ago and was nervous to start without news of a sequel, but I’m so ready to read it! I loved some of her previous works.
- The Alpha (Black Arrowhead Series Book 2) by Dannika Dark <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Jan: …a follow-up series to the Seven series, which I really liked. PNR about wolf shifters. There’s something I like about Ms Dark’s writing style. Hard to pin down, but the books are just easy to read, with characters who feel real, and you care about them.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Cold Curses (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 5) by Chloe Neill <— SHE’S THE ONLY VAMPIRE EVER BORN! “…Elisa, the only vampire ever born, is hoping all can remain quiet in the City of Chicago in the wake of a destructive attack by an ancient demon who broke the city’s defensive magic. Still, she and her friends, including shifter Connor Keene, know they need to be ready for anything. Everyone is working as hard as they can to repair the city’s wards, but unwelcome creatures are slipping through and Elisa soon finds herself caught in the middle of a magical turf war…”
- Dark Heir (Dark Rise Book 2) by C. S. Pacat
- The Villain’s Girl (FUC Academy Book 42) by Samantha Allard
- Unlikely Bonds: a Fated Mates Omegaverse Reverse Harem Epic Fantasy Romance (Hunted Fae Book 3) by Mona Black
- Do Your Worst by Rosie Danan <— SHE’S A SELF-PROCLAIMED CURSE BREAKER & HE TRIES TO GET HER FIRED! “…Riley Rhodes finally has the chance to turn her family’s knack for the supernatural into a legitimate business when she’s hired to break the curse on an infamous Scottish castle. Used to working alone in her alienating occupation, she’s pleasantly surprised to meet a handsome stranger upon arrival—until he tries to get her fired. Fresh off a professional scandal, Clark Edgeware can’t allow a self-proclaimed “curse breaker” to threaten his last chance for redemption. After he fails to get Riley kicked off his survey site, he vows to avoid her. Unfortunately for him, she vows to get even…”
- Ruthless Queen: Book One In The Moonlit Prophecy Series (Her POV) by Lauren Moon
- Winter’s Thaw by Marie Harte
- The Chosen (Black Arrowhead Series Book 3) by Dannika Dark <— SHE’S SEARCHING FOR A PACK… “…Robyn is desperately searching for a pack, but the odds are stacked against her. Shifters don’t accept humans, especially ones with a watchdog. Her fate takes a wild turn when she hitches a ride with a band of rogues who are vying for a spot in a newly formed pack. Just when she gets a taste of the good life, a menacing force threatens to rip it away…”
- The Stand-In: A Single in Seattle Novel by Kristen Proby <— FOOTBALL STAR IN A FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS NEW BOSS!! “…London Ambrose is a spoiled billionaire’s daughter. And now she’s the new co-owner of the Seattlefootball team,but that doesn’t mean that she knows diddly squat about football. There’s nothing I hate more than having someone micromanaging me, shadowing my every move, and giving me their two cents on Every. Little. Thing. as I coach MY defensive line. I don’t care about new team jerseys and branding or answering her million and one questions about how I do my job. But, I can’t help but come to her defense when an old flame shows up and starts harassing her. I’m a Montgomery. We don’t let anyone mess with women. Now, I’m suddenly in a fake relationship…”
- The Whole Time (The D’Angelos Book 4) by Catherine Bybee <— THEY MEET AT A WEDDING… “…When these two independent singles spot each other at a Rutledge-D’Angelo wedding, the attraction is instant. But as their friendship with benefits evolves into something more, the secrets Salena’s keeping—from family, friends, and Ryan—threaten the happily ever after she never knew she wanted...”
- Somethin’ Outta Nothin’: 100 Creative Comfort Food Recipes for Everyone by Lorenzo Espada
- CurVy Forever: A Why Choose, Dark Romance Novella (The Curvy Thirteen Playlist Book 2) by Nicci Harris
- The Risk It Takes to Bloom: On Life and Liberation by Raquel Willis <— AUTOBIOGRAPHY!! “...In The Risk It Takes to Bloom, Raquel Willis recounts with passion and candor her experiences straddling the Obama and Trump eras, the possibility of transformation after tragedy, and how complex moments can push us all to take necessary risks and bloom toward collective liberation...”
- Goddess of the Moon by Claire Highton-Stevenson
- One Knight’s Desire (Rogues & Angels Book 3) by Claire Delacroix
- Man Of My Dreams by Daphne James Huff
- Unbreakable Bond (Whiskey Men: Wounded Heroes) by Hope Ford
- Just One Tease: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 10) by Carly Phillips <— SHE’S ON THE RUN AGAIN, WITH HER SISTER! “…Hadley Stevens is on the run with her younger sister—again—but this time, she’s in control. Zach Dare might hate her, but she knows he’d never turn away someone in need. He’s the only man she trusts. The man she’s never gotten over. Even if she left him without a word. Zach never expected the girl he once loved to walk into his bar. The last time he saw her, he’d dropped her off after school and promised to pick her up for prom. Except she disappeared. Now, she’s back with a new name...”
- The Captain’s Old Love (One Night in Blackhaven Book 1) by Mary Lancaster
- Opal’s Fight (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Prey Security: Artemis Team Book 4) by Jane Blythe <— BEST FRIEND’S WITH BENEFITS BUT NOW SHE’S PREGNANT! “…Despite growing up the way she did, Opal Smith always knew she wanted to have a family of her own one day. The last thing she expected was to wind up pregnant in the middle of an undercover case. Not that it matters because she knows without a doubt that the only man she trusts with her body and her heart will step up. CJ would never let her down. Ever...”
- The General and Julia by Jon Clinch
- Saving Peyton (Brotherhood Protectors Yellowstone Book 8) by Elle James
- Never Met a Duke Like You (Taming of the Dukes) by Amalie Howard <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!! “...when an accident of fate traps the friends-turned-enemies in an attic together, the explosive attraction between them becomes impossible to ignore and even harder to resist. They are total opposites and their lives don’t align in the slightest, but fate, the ultimate matchmaker, appears to have other plans . . .”
- Behind the Lies: A Novel by Maren Cooper
- Rescuing His Heart (A Moonlight Valley series Book 2) by Charlene Groome
- Hope for the Holidays by Daryl Wood Gerber
- Waiting For Christmas: A Hot Holiday Romance by Cynthia Eden <— HER EX WON’T LET HER GO & SHE’S RUNNING SCARED!! “…She has an ex who won’t let go, and the guy has been scaring her so badly that she had to rush away in the middle of the night. But now Wyatt is promising to keep her safe, the magic of the holiday season is surrounding her, and when she finds herself sharing a passionate kiss with Wyatt under the mistletoe Christy realizes… Maybe what she’s wanted her whole life has been right in front of her. What happens when the boy you knew grows into a rugged, too sexy to be true man? A man who has deadly skills, wicked wit, and an amazing kissing ability? During the magic of the holidays, anything can happen. But you have to be careful, because danger is always close, and the thing you want most in the world…just might be lost in the blink of an eye…”
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord: A Mystery (Lady Petra Inquires) by Celeste Connally <— HISTORICAL!! AN ASYLUM WHERE MEN PAY TO HAVE THE WOMEN IN THEIR LIVES, LOCKED AWAY... “…when ballroom gossip suggests that a longtime friend has died of a fit due to her “melancholia” while in the care of a questionable physician, Petra vows to use her status to dig deeper—uncovering a private asylum where men pay to have their wives and daughters locked away, or worse. Just as Petra has reason to believe her friend is alive, a shocking murder proves more danger is afoot than she thought. And the more determined Lady Petra becomes in uncovering the truth, the more her own headstrong actions and desire for independence are used against her, putting her own freedom—and possibly her life—in jeopardy…”
- Artifacts of An Ex by Jennifer Chen <— AN EXHIBIT OF “BREAK UP BOXES” “…When Chloe Chang gets dumped via USPS after moving across the county from NYC to LA, her first instinct is to throw her box of memories in the garbage. Instead, she starts buying other teenagers’ break-up boxes to create an art exhibit, Heartifacts. Opening night is going great, until she spots Daniel Kwak illicitly filming his best friend’s reaction to his ex’s box. When she tries to stop him, an intense discussion ends up launching a creative partnership and friendship… and a major crush for Chloe...”
- Sasha’s Vacation Surrender: Book Three by Kirsten McCurran
- Rainfall (Seattle Blades Book 1) by Alison Rhymes
- Plot Twist: A Novel (The Hollywood Series Book 2) by Erin La Rosa <— ROMANCE AUTHOR IS LOSING HER CREDIBILITY WHEN HER SECRET COMES OUT! “…Romance author Sophie Lyon’s ironic secret just went viral: she’s never been in love—and it’s ruining her reputation. With a manuscript deadline looming, Sophie makes an ambitious plan to overcome her writer’s block: reunite with her exes (including her last girlfriend Carla, the one person she could have loved) to learn why she’s never fallen in love, and document it all for her millions of new online followers. Luckily, Sophie’s reclusive landlord, Dash Montrose—a former teen heartthrob—has social media all figured out and is willing to help…”
- And Then You (Until Book 2) by Briar Prescott <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Pumpkin Spice and Chill: A Sunshine/Grumpy MM Romance (Boyfriend Café Book 2) by F.A. Ray <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Just Once: A Novel by Karen Kingsbury <— WARTIME HISTORICAL!! “...She’s dating Sam but in love with his younger brother, Hank—her longtime best friend—and Irvel has no idea how to break the news. Then the unthinkable happens—Pearl Harbor is attacked. With their lives turned upside down overnight, Sam is drafted and convinces Hank to remain in Indiana, where he and Irvel take up the battle on the home front. While Sam fights in Europe, an undeniable chemistry builds between Irvel and Hank but neither would dare cross that line…”
- Fight or Flight (Unbreakable Book 2) by Hannah Martinez
- Off-Limits Firefighter : An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Andrea Vega
- Naughty and Nice: One-night stand, enemies to lovers, holiday romance (Italian Stallions) by Mari Carr <— WHEN HER DATE WON’T LEAVE, THE BILLIONAIRE INTERVENES! “…When he gets overly familiar, she asks him to leave. He refuses… Until sinfully sexy billionaire, Matt Russo, intervenes, leading to Liza’s worst decision ever. Because a holiday hook-up with Matt, her family’s enemy, would definitely land her on the naughty list for life...”
- Next Door Jack: A Grumpy Single Dad Romance by Bellame Bootz
- Keeping Score by Jo Cox
- The Grumpy Billionaire Musician: A Next Door Neighbors Enemies to Lovers Romance by E.G. Chase
- Next-Door Nemesis by Alexa Martin <— THEY ARE BOTH RUNNING TO BE HOA PRESIDENT! “…After years of hustling, Collins Carter has finally made it…back to her parents’ house. Between tending to the compost with her newly retired dad and running into her high school nemesis at the only decent coffee shop in town, Collins realizes this subdivision from hell she swore she’d never return to is her rock bottom. Then the homeowner’s association complaint arrived...”
- Deserving Cora (The Refuge Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- Off Track: MM Sports Romance (Faster Book 1) by Leslie McAdam
- Fasten Your Seat Belts: The Passionate Life of Bette Davis by Lawrence J. Quirk
- Wedding Disaster: A Fake Marriage Mafia Romance by B. B. Hamel <— SHE’S BEEN HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR YEARS! “…I’ve been Con’s personal assistant for three years, and I’ve seen the worst of him: vain, greedy, self-destructive, and worse. Yes, he’s got abs like a brick wall and a face that would make a Renaissance painter swoon, but he’s everything I despise in a man. All he wants is a casual marriage to help soothe some bruised egos. In exchange, he’ll pay off my debt and leave me with an enormous chunk of cash. I plan on running the first chance I get, except I start to see the man underneath all those cocky jokes: passionate, caring, devoted to his family...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Never Met a Duke Like You (Taming of the Dukes) by Amalie Howard
- The Stand-In: A Single in Seattle Novel by Kristen Proby
- The Whole Time (The D’Angelos Book 4) by Catherine Bybee
- The Risk It Takes to Bloom: On Life and Liberation by Raquel Willis
- Just One Tease: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 10) by Carly Phillips
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord: A Mystery (Lady Petra Inquires) by Celeste Connally
- Artifacts of An Ex by Jennifer Chen
- Plot Twist: A Novel (The Hollywood Series Book 2) by Erin La Rosa
- The General and Julia by Jon Clinch
- Cold Curses (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 5) by Chloe Neill
- Next-Door Nemesis by Alexa Marti
- Just Once: A Novel by Karen Kingsbury
- Naughty and Nice: One-night stand, enemies to lovers, holiday romance (Italian Stallions) by Mari Carr
- Do Your Worst by Rosie Danan
- Deserving Cora (The Refuge Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- The Chosen (Black Arrowhead Series Book 3) by Dannika Dark
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Lords of Misrule by Maggie Rawdon | Nov 15, 2023
- The Fishermen (Infidelity #2) by C.P. Harris | Nov 15, 2023
- The Lyon, The Liar and The Scandalous Wardrobe (The Lyon’s Den) by Chasity Bowlin | Nov 15, 2023
- After the Storm: A Small Town, Single Dad, Second Chance Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 5) by Laura Pavlov – November 16th 2023
- Rules Of Our Own (Rule Breaker Series Book 3) by J Wilder and Jessa Wilder – November 16th 2023
- Endlessly Raphael (Immortal Assassins Book 4) by Mia Monroe – November 16th 2023
- The Christmas Veto (Festive Fakes) by Keira Andrews – November 16th 2023
- Lawless: A Dark Captive Why Choose Romance (Harrow Creek Hawks Book 3) by Tracy Lorraine – November 16th 2023
- Reckless Games: a Steamy Holiday with a Billionaire by Eva Simmons | Nov 16, 2023
- The Holiday Hat Trick by MJ Fields | Nov 16, 2023
- What Sleeps Within the Cove (Of Flesh & Bone Series Book 4) by Harper L. Woods, Adelaide Forrest – November 16th 2023
- You’re so Basic (Finding You Book 3) by Angela Casella – November 16th 2023
- Return by Fire: An MM, Enemies to Lovers, Mid-Life, Grump with a Heart of Gold, Firefighter romance (Glacier Adventure Series Book 1) by Tracey Jerald – November 16th 2023
- What Sleeps Within the Cove (Of Flesh & Bone Series Book 4) by Harper L. Woods – November 16th 2023
- The Christmas Veto (Festive Fakes) by Keira Andrews – November 16th 2023
- Stuck Bayou: a rivals to lovers, he falls first, steamy small town romance by Erin Nicholas – November 16th 2023
- Ten of a Kind: Kind Brothers Series, Book 15 by Sandi Lynn – November 17, 2023
- Ben (Unexpected Book 8) by Cora Rose – November 17, 2023
- Raven: Part Two: A Forbidden Desires Spin-Off Story by Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly – November 17, 2023
- Until Hanna : Until Him/Her by Aurora Rose Reynolds – November 17, 2023
- Calum: Destined Paranormals Book Three by Taylor Rylan – November 17, 2023
- A Kilt for Christmas (The Enchanted Highlands Book 3) by Tricia O’Malley – November 17, 2023
- Sanctuary for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien Book 10) by Honey Phillips – November 19, 2023
- Theirs to Mate: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Alien Overlords Book 4) by Taylor Vaughn – November 19, 2023
- Make-Believe Match: A marriage of convenience small town romance (Cherry Tree Harbor Book 3) by Melanie Harlow – November 20, 2023
- Love…It’s Wild (Love Explained Book 3) by Jeannine Colette – November 20, 2023
- Maverick (Iron Rogues MC Book 1) by Fiona Davenport – November 20, 2023
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ Have a reader recommendation for me? Have a reader question? Wanna talk books? Contact me here 🙂
➔➔➔ AUTHORS with book review requests can contact me here 🙂