HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! I hope your day (and your whole weekend) is filled with loved ones, smiling faces, and comfort. And of course amazing food, leftovers for days!
And for many of us… Black Friday (and weekend) shopping!!! Though I’ll play with all of that, tomorrow in the Friday Finds (I’ll post all sorts of goodies I find – or that I buy – in that one!!) 😀
Leslie M: Happy Thanksgiving! 🥰🦃🍂 I am grateful for Maryse providing a fun place for us to hang and all you lovely ladies!!
Julie O: Happy Thanksgiving. Everybody hold hands before dinner and be grateful that you are with your loved ones and friends and you have food to eat and a home. We are all so lucky and blessed.
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! 😀 75+ new releases and I highlighted a bunch to help us sort (and of course… my special blurb jolt list!). And just 2 more days until Thanksgiving!! Is your turkey defrosting yet? Mine has been in the fridge since Sunday evening and it’s still hard as a rock. *hrmph*
BLURB JOLTS? Oh yes! Winter Finds You (J.R. Ward BDB!!! He’s still grieving the death of his love, and he thinks she’s come back… reincarnated!!), Six Weeks of Loving You (she’s fine after an accident, until 6 weeks later, her brain resets back to that day… and then it happens again , and again- retrograde amnesia!!), Weekend Fling (she works in a coffee shop, and the sweet millionaire that keeps coming in, needs a date), Broken Record (K.A. Linde’s latest love triangle!! She’s happy and in love but then the one that broke her heart comes back…), That Ring (famous actress & football star once met at a party, and hit it off but were both in other relationships…), and SURPRISE!!!! The Beginning of Everything (a new Kristen Ashley fantasy romance is LIVE & sounds incredible but it’s only in Audiobook for now…)
While you’re here, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 11-25-2019 <— Yesterday’s (including a new one by Kendall Ryan, Emma Scott & Penelope Douglas!!)
- Reader Recommendations – Our favorite foods, recipes, & cooking tools! <— If you have one for us, let is know. 🙂
- L.A. Cotton’s ” Rush: The Beginning” is LIVE and she’s sent over Four Fun Facts, an excerpt + we’re having a giveaway! <— She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor and she’s giving away a book box!! Open to INTERNATIONAL!!! 😀
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Beginning of Everything: The Rising, Book 1 by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY’S LATEST!!! “…an enchanting new audio-first fantasy romance series that will sweep you away! “Once upon a time, in a parallel universe, there existed the continent of Triton. The land was filled with beauty, but it was also splintered by war. Out of the chaos grew a conspiracy to reawaken the Beast, a fearsome creature who wrought only tragedy and devastation. The only way to stop him was to fulfill an ancient prophecy: Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land. This is the story of their unions: the quiet maiden Silence and the savage king Mars. The cold warrior Cassius and the fiery witch Elena. The steadfast soldier True and the banished beauty Farah. And the pirate king Aramus and the mysterious queen Ha-Lah. Their unions will not be easy, but each couple must succeed, for the fate of their world is at stake….”
- Where Winter Finds You: A Caldwell Christmas by J.R. Ward
- Spy: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- Lethal Nights: A Brute Force Novel by Lora Leigh
- Broken Record by K.A. Linde
- The Bridal Suite: The Innkeepers, Book 4 by Rochelle Alers
- My Fake Rake: The Union of the Rakes by Eva Leigh
- Forever and a Duke by Grace Burrowes
- Into the Dark: The Cincinnati Series, Book 5 by Karen Rose
- The Confession Club: Mason, Book 3 by Elizabeth Berg
- The Rise of Magicks: Chronicles of The One, Book 3 by Nora Roberts
- Misadventures with a Time Traveler: Misadventures, Book 25 by Angel Payne
- Warrior Fae Trapped by K.F. Breene
- Faking Ms. Right: A Hot Romantic Comedy by Claire Kingsley
- Insatiable: Cloverleigh Farms Series by Melanie Harlow
- Shock Advised: Kilgore Fire, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Lasting Shadows: Shadows Landing Series, Book 3 by Kathleen Brooks
- Two Kingdoms: Dark Side Series, Book 3 by Kristy Cunning
- The Deal: Arranged, Book One by Stella Gray
- The Hero by Lee Child
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- Complete Balls (The Complete Collection Books 1-8): Limited Edition (Ball Games Book 9) by Andie M. Long <— COMEDY ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “OUT FOR ***ONE WEEK ONLY*** don’t miss out. This limited edition collection of all eight ‘Balls’ stories will entertain and delight. Meet Camille, Dylan, and the gang as they find love, laughter and their happy ever after. With stories of enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, surprise pregnancy, and second chance romance, there’s something for all.”
- A Roguish Christmas: A Historical Holiday Collection <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…A Roguish Christmas is filled with kisses, love, and romance. Get lost in EIGHT tales guaranteed to lift your holiday spirits…”
- Someday, Someday by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S M/M ROMANCE LATEST & WE HAVE MORE FEEDBACK!!
Ashley: I’m currently halfway through “Someday, Someday” and FREAKING out. You need to read it next!!! Promise you will love it!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Rise of Magicks: Chronicles of The One, Book 3 by Nora Roberts <— NORA ROBERTS TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “…The #1 New York Times bestselling author of Year One and Of Blood and Bone concludes her stunning new trilogy praised as “A match for end-of-the-world classics like Stephen King’s The Stand.”” P.S. Here’s the trilogy reading order.
Michelle S: Already hooked. Post Apocalyptic, mixed with Irish “Magick”… characters I already love…. so so good. Haven’t read her in years. Forgot how great a writer she is.
Tessa: …soooo good. I mean, SOOO GOOD! The drama, the death, the feels, all still there and I am so anxious for the last book. …if you haven’t READ IT! *nods* FAE DRIVEN APOCOLYPSE THAT HAS THE FEEL OF UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD!
Michele G: The Chronicles of the One series by Nora Roberts. The books are Year One and Of Blood and Bone. The third one, The Rise of Magicks, is due out… I’ve read them as well and they were both very good!!
Tessa: Hell ya! I love her writing, to begin with, but add paranormal, gah! The last book will come out until Nov. Still HIGHLY recommend, as it doesn’t end on a CH, but more of an HFN, with something more looming to come.
- Winter Finds You (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 19) by J.R. Ward <—- J.R. WARD BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD ALERT!! He’s still grieving the loss of his love… “…When Trez lost his beloved to a tragic death (The Shadows, Black Dagger Brotherhood #13), his soul was crushed and his destiny seemed relegated to suffering. But when he meets a mysterious female, he becomes convinced his true love has been reincarnated. Is he right? Or has his grief created a disastrous delusion?”
- Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar Book 10) by Mina Carter
- Taji From Beyond the Rings by R. Cooper
- Double Trouble: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) by R.J. Blain
- Wolf Rebel (SWAT Book 10) by Paige Tyler <— HE’S TURNING INTO A WEREWOLF… “…After he’s badly injured, former Navy SEAL Knox Lawson seeks out Rachel when he realizes he’s turning into a werewolf. He’d once been part of the group hunting her kind, but he knew he had to quit when he found Rachel in his crosshairs. Now he desperately needs her help. Rachel isn’t sure she trusts Knox, but having him around keeps the nightmares—and the monster creating them—away...”
- Transcend (Celestial Academy Book 3): A Reverse Harem Romance by Maya Nicole
- Stone Cold: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Gods & Monsters Book 1) by Kate Nova
- The Broken Academy 4: Pacts & Promises by Jade Alters
- Valkyrie’s Claim: Paranormal Romance (Academy of the Immortals Book 2) by Angel Lawson
- The Hero by Lee Child <—- LEE CHILD ALERT!! OKAY NOT ROMANCE but he was one of my best book buds FAVORITE authors ever so I had to include this!! “In his first work of nonfiction, the creator of the multimillion-selling Jack Reacher series explores the endurance of heroes from Achilles to Bond, showing us how this age-old myth is a fundamental part of what makes us human. He demonstrates how hero stories continue to shape our world – arguing that we need them now more than ever.”
- Misadventures with a Time Traveler by Angel Payne <— ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A TIME TRAVELLER… “…boredom takes a hike when a sexy period actor shows up to be her special between-the-sheets gift. Maximillian De Leon, the towering god with eyes of gold and pecs of steel, is the most incredible lover she’s ever had. But Allie wakes with confusion when her French lover tells her he’s actually Prince Maximillian, and he hasn’t seen the light of day since 1789...”
- The Goddess Gets Her Guy by Ashlyn Chase
- Sloth: A Fated Mate Superhero Romance (The Deadly Seven Book 4) by Lana Pecherczyk <— SHE’S A VIGILANTE!! “...Nothing much appeals to Sloan Lazarus, except the burning hatred for the man who stole her heart and then ghosted her—right after she confessed her crime-fighting secret. When he turns up two years later, completely complacent and hot-as-sin, Sloan is determined to make his life a living hell. Then she discovers he is her lifemate… and her unstable powers kick in...”
- Provoke Me: A Reverse Harem Vampire Romance (The Last Vocari Book 2) by Elena Lawson
- The Girl in the Scarlet Chair: A New Adult and Clean Romance with Supernatural Elements (City of Affection – Book 1) by Janice Tremayne
- Candy Conniptions (Arbor Vitae Coven Book 1) by Lexie Winston <— A MAGICAL FORCE IS WREAKING HAVOC ON HER TOWN… “…Ruby’s dream has abruptly come to a screeching halt, giving her the nudge she needs to to return to her hometown and to resurrect her parents candy store. When she arrives she discovers much is amiss. The town is floundering…”
- Azan: The Pride Chronicles Book 1: A SciFi Shifter Romance by Penny Rose
- Sweet Nightfall by Kathryn Vegas
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Spy: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL HISTORICAL WAR ROMANCE ALERT!!! She becomes a spy...”…Alex makes her way to London as a volunteer in the First Aid Nursing Yeomanry. But she has skills that draw the attention of another branch of the service. Fluent in French and German, she would make the perfect secret agent. Within a year, Alex is shocking her family in trousers and bright red lipstick. They must never know about the work she does—no one can know, not even the pilot she falls in love with…”
- Lethal Nights (Brute Force Book 3) by Lora Leigh
- Bittersweets Christmas – Arvin & Tina: Steamy Romance by Suzanne Jenkins
- Once Upon A New York Minute: Part 1 by Sherry Ficklin
- Twisted Lies: A Dark High School Romance (Twisted Pine Academy Book 1) by Kai Juniper <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! “…I’d do anything to go back to my life in New York instead of living in California with my eogmaniac uncle and his spoiled-rotten sons. The only good thing about being here is Jackson. Hot-as-hell and filthy rich, he ditched Twisted Pine to play football for Legion, the rival public school. Now everyone at Twisted Pine hates him, especially my cousin, Braden, which makes me want Jackson even more. Braden rules Twisted Pine and everyone in it. If Braden finds out I’m with Jackson, he’ll use his power to ruin me…”
- Winter’s Proposal (Adams Dynasty Book 3) by Sherryl Woods
- The Sidekick Celebrity: A Sweet Celebrity Romance (Crystal Springs Celebrities Book 2) by Olivia Burke
- Pray for Scars (Unsainted Book 2) by K.V. Rose
- Six Weeks of Loving You by Karli Perrin <— OMG THIS SOUNDS GREAT!! SHE RESETS EVERY 6 WEEKS “…I could still walk. I could still talk. I could still remember every little detail about the train crash. Until I couldn’t. Six weeks later, I lost my memory. I woke up believing that it was the morning of the accident. Six weeks after that, it happened again. I have retrograde amnesia. I’ve damaged a part of my brain which allows me to recall the recent past. In other words, I have an extremely limited short-term memory – six weeks to be exact. The train derailed eighteen months ago. I’ve relived that morning twelve times. When I meet Spencer Hale, I put up a huge fight. I won’t let him in. I can’t let him in…”
- Thankful for Her: A Friends to Lovers Romance (Love Demands a Holiday Book 7) by McKenna Rogue
- Captivating the Cowboy: Triple B Ranch Series, Book One by LuAnn McLane
- Weekend Fling: A Crazy Love Novel by Stacey Lynn <— THE SWEET MILLIONAIRE NEEDS A DATE… “…a weekend away at a California beach to clear her head? That’s appealing. Even if the offer comes from Trey Collins, the irresistible tech-mogul millionaire who visits her coffee shop every morning like clockwork—and needs a date for his best friend’s wedding. With an adorable, occasional stutter, he refuses to take no for an answer. Once the weekend begins, Trey is intent on proving how good they can be together. Willow’s even feeling tempted to break her vow—until reality rudely interrupts her well-deserved getaway...”
- Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist Book 2) by Cherise Sinclair <— CHERISE SINCLAIR ALERT!! Life is dangerous in Alaska & he’s lost so much… “… he’s determined to remain unattached. His heart can bear no more loss. Unfortunately, the universe isn’t listening. First, his brother hires JJ, a fiery-haired, tough cop who lives on the edge of danger and has the biggest heart of anyone he knows. And then, his disreputable past returns in the shape of an adorable, foul-mouthed nine-year-old daughter. Now he has two loved ones to protect…”
- A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 7) by Nicole Edwards
- Ride the High Lonesome (Outlaw Trail Book 1) by Rosanne Bittner
- Rush: A Black Hearts Still Beat Prequel by L.A. Cotton <— THE COUNTRY STAR & THE ROCK STAR ALERT!! He’s a bad boy rock star… “…Those aren’t the reasons Eva should stay away from him though. The fact he’s the bassist for America’s hottest rock band is the reason she should run and never look back. Everyone knows the greatest love stories all start somewhere. … this is their beginning...” AND DON’T FORGET THIS!! ➔➔➔ L.A. Cotton’s ” Rush: The Beginning” is LIVE and she’s sent over Four Fun Facts, an excerpt + we’re having a giveaway! <— She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor and she’s giving away a book box!! Open to INTERNATIONAL!!! 😀
- Ruby Jane: The Montana Marshalls – An Inspirational Romantic Suspense Family Series by Susan May Warren
- Dark Prophecy by Lynette Eason
- A Lady’s Christmas Rake
- The Christmas Clause: A Cozy Mystery (A Tess and Tilly Cozy Mystery Book 8) by Kathi Daley
- Needing Nevaeh (Rockers’ Legacy Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning <— NOW THAT HE’S HAPPY HIS PAST HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT HIM… “...She gave me a reason to wake up in the morning, turned into my best friend, became the voice of sanity when the world was nothing but chaos. And now, with one announcement at a party I didn’t even want to attend, everything I had planned for us could be destroyed. A mistake I made when I was too young to know better has come back to haunt me...”
- Wish Upon a Cowboy (Cowboys of Creedence Book 4) by Jennie Marts
- Cowboys Never Get A Second Chance: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 3) by Emmy Eugene
- Forever and a Duke: Includes a bonus novella (Rogues to Riches Book 3) by Grace Burrowes <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…he barely has time to manage his dukedom. When he finally carves out a moment to evaluate his family’s finances, he learns that he — and his sisters — are on the verge of social catastrophe.
Eleanora Hatfield has an uncanny knack for numbers, but she knows from experience that dealing with the peerage can only lead to problems. Though she wants nothing to do with any titled gentleman, she reluctantly agrees to help when Rex seeks aid from her employer…”
- The Bridal Suite (The Innkeepers Book 4) by Rochelle Alers <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- My Fake Rake: The Union of the Rakes by Eva Leigh <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Beast of Beswick by Amalie Howard <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Lady Astrid Everleigh will stop at nothing to see her younger sister safe from a notorious scoundrel, even if it means offering herself up on a silver platter to the forbidding Beast of Beswick himself. And by offer, she means what no highborn lady of sound and sensible mind would ever dream of—a tender of marriage with her as his bride…”
- A Beastly Kind of Earl (Longhope Abbey) by Mia Vincy <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Suddenly a St. Clair (The St. Clairs Book 5) by Alexa Aston <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Night of the Scoundrel: a Devils of Dover novella by Kelly Bowen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- No Place Like Home by Annabelle Jacobs <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! HIS HUNKY NEIGHBOR… “...Oliver Walker’s Christmas is shaping up to be a quiet one. That is until hunky neighbour Ed Middleton moves in next door. Attraction is instant, but Ed is only there temporarily and neither wants to start something with an expiration date…”
- A Boyfriend for Christmas by Jay Northcote <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Show Me, Daddy (Club 83 Book 3) by Quinn Ward <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Merry & Wright: A Lake Cliff Adjacent Holiday by K. Sterling <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential Book 3) by Diana Muñoz Stewart
- End Game (Wicked Game Book 3) by Michelle St. James
- Broken Record by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “…She landed her dream job, is moving to D.C. after graduation, and finally has plans to live with her long-term boyfriend, Easton. Everything is exactly how it should be. Until the boy next door walks back into her life. Now, Lucas Atwood is offering her everything she’s ever wanted…” P.S. It CAN be read as a standalone.
- Storm Summit (Redemption Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 14) by Shirleen Davies
- The Rancher’s Redemption (The Millers of Morgan Valley Book 2) by Kate Pearce
- Mad Love (Slateview High Book 3) by Eva Ashwood
- King of Chatham (Kings of the Castle Book 2) by London St. Charles
- That Ring: (Danny’s Duet Book 2) (That Boy 5) by Jillian Dodd <— JILLIAN DODD THAT BOY SERIES ALERT!! FOOTBALL STAR & THE FAMOUS ACTRESS “…Years ago, Danny and Jennifer met at a party, and their chemistry was off the charts. After a few months of being just friends, he did the right thing—cut off all contact with her to focus on his family. It was the right decision at the time. But they’ve never forgotten each other. Or the special connection they felt. And, when Danny’s next-door neighbor offers Jennifer a place to hide out from the paparazzi, they meet … again...”
- A Family Affair: The Decision: A Small Town Family Saga (Truth in Lies Book 18) by Mary Campisi
- Lady Killer (Confessions of a Chick Magnet Book 5) by Jenny Gardiner
- Mixed Match (The All Mixed Up Series Book 2) by Mia Heintzelman
- Audition by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN ALERT!!! She’s got a debt to pay…“...Bethany Lewis danced her way out of poverty. She’s a world class athlete… with a debt to pay. Joshua North always gets what he wants. And the mercenary wants Bethany in his bed. He wants her beautiful little body bent to his will...”
- A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas Book 4) by Donna Grant
- A Little Bit of Christmas (A Crystal Lake Novel Book 3) by Juliana Stone <— THE EX-CON & THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR… “...For ex-con, Cash Bodine, surprising his sister at Christmas just got complicated. His plan to blow into Crystal Lake and then leave is squashed when a winter storm settles in, stranding him at a motel outside of town. He has no choice but to hunker down and make the best of it, and while the woman next door intrigues him, he has no desire to get tangled up in her life. He’s not planning on sticking around past the holidays, so why bother?…”
- Murphy’s Mistletoe Misadventures by Aurora Levine <— MARRIED BUT SO BUSY!! “…It’s been two years since Hunter and I said “I Do.” We’ve both been so busy lately, that I’m worried the honeymoon phase is over. I’ve got the perfect plan to put a spark back in our marriage and some trinkets that’ll have him ringing my bells in no time. I’ve got a list of things to do. I’m checking it twice. Seducing my husband is going to be a piece of cake...”
- One Timer (Nashville Assassins Book 13) by Toni Aleo
- Into the Dark (The Cincinnati Series Book 5) by Karen Rose
- Born to Be a Cowboy: Includes a bonus novella (Montana Strong Book 3) by R. C. Ryan
- Unmanageable: A Forbidden Cove Novel by Lavinia Kent
- A Drew + Fable Christmas (One Week Girlfriend Book 6) by Monica Murphy <— MONICA MURPHY BLAST FROM THE PAST!! “...It’s Christmas time at the Callahan household and Drew is trying his best to find a little alone time with his wife, Fable. Doesn’t help that they have two little ones who demand all their mom’s attention, plus they have guests…”
- His Baby Proposal (Tennessee Tulanes Book 3) by Ivy James <— SHE’S PREGNANT… “…when he returns to Tennessee for yet another brother’s wedding and discovers his little sister’s best friend pregnant with his child, he’s determined to make things right…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Scrooged by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – December 1st 2019 <— 😀
- A Fairbanks Affair (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 3) by Katy Regnery – December 2nd 2019
- Gabriel’s Promise (Gabriel’s Inferno Book 4) by Sylvain Reynard – December 3rd 2019
- Wicked Hour (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 2) by Chloe Neill – December 3rd 2019
- Wonder With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – December 3rd 2019
- Hate Sober (Love Me, Duet Book 2) by T.L. Smith – December 3rd 2019
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan: Holiday Anthology – December 3rd 2019
- Malorie: A Bird Box Novel by Josh Malerman – December 3rd 2019
- Kings of Carrion (Juniper Unraveling Book 3) by Keri Lake – December 3rd 2019
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh – December 3rd 2019
- Landon & Shay: (The L&S Duet Book 2) by Brittainy C. Cherry – December 4th 2019
- Chase The Butterflies by Monica James – December 5th 2019
- Beautiful Secret (Dirty Hollywood Book 1) by Claire Raye – December 5th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).