WEDNESDAY MORNING UPDATE!!! Most of these below are still on!! 😀 YAY US!! And now I’ve started a PART 2 for today’s PRIME DAY deals (including book finds… like… a special hard cover edition of Fourth Wing coming out in November).
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY & PRIME DAY!!!!! FIRST!!! I’d like to wish a happy birthday to my wonderful mommy that I love more than anything in the whole world!!!
And now… IT. IS. TIME!!!!
PRIME DAY SUPER-DEALS!!
➔➔ ALL THE PRIME DAY SALES THAT ARE LIVE RIGHT NOW and here some of my own exciting finds. Don’t forget I’m in decorating mode right now, so a lot will be stuff I’m getting for my own house:
P.S. I’ve been choosing the later-shipping option (“no rush”) and getting amazing digital credits for that option (yay ebook credits!!)! I love when Amazon does this!!
48FT Solar String Lights Outdoor Waterproof (8 lighting modes!!) <— HUGE SALE on these PLUS Use Coupon Code: ELLJA7W8 for another 50% off <— I found these lights, since I’m in decorating mode right now… I got TWO sets (and the coupon worked for both).
Randi: Ok, I just ordered the solar lights. Thanks for the coupon code!!!!! Let’s hope the remote works from more than 2 ft away🤣🤣. We will see
Maryse: I can’t wait to get them!! We’ve been waiting for the weather to cool down a bit so we could hang lights (and not sweat to death in the process). LOL! Soooooon we will be glowing on our back lanai, and maybe have these hanging out front, too.
Ball Jar Rose Vintage Regular Mouth Quart Canning Jars, 4-Pack <— 50% off on these!! I’m in love with these (and the “hammer” effect on the glass). Truly looks vintage, so I got a set. I’m not sure what I’m using them yet, for, but at this price, I had to get them. I think to add flowers to them, maybe outside on my covered lanai? I dunno yet, but at this price, I will find a use for sure.
Exctool OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool Car Check Engine Code Reader <— I just bought this exact model a month ago!!! And now it’s on Prime Day sale!
Sony WH-XB910N EXTRA BASS Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Microphone and Alexa Voice Control, Black <— Buuuutttt… here are a pair of Sonys. 😉 These are more expensive but over 50% off too (and a PRIME DAY exclusive sale!)
Farmhouse Laundry Room Rug Runner 20″x59″ <— I’ve been waiting for this one to go on sale ’cause it’s sooooo CUTE & here it is. MINE!!!!!!!
Home Acre Designs Farmhouse Food Jars Canisters Set Kitchen Storage Containers – Sugar, Coffee, Tea <— LIGHTNING DEAL!! I JUST GOT THIS!!! Perfect for my new coffee bar. YAY ME!!! They have Pasta, Flour & Rice too.
Premium beauty products from Color Wow, Sunday Riley, La Roche-Posay, GrandeLash, Mario Badescu and more <— A TON OF BEST-SELLING BEAUTY PRODUCTS (skin care, hair care, makeup) and now I’m going to spend a ton of time sorting through all of these and restocking some stuff I need. P.S. Personal opinion —> I DO NOT like COLOR WOW Root Cover Up – Instantly cover greys (I bought it on the last Prime Day and it covers nothing. I don’t know how so many love this, magic powers maybe? But I should have looked at the negative comments on this one, ’cause that’s exactly what I experienced too).
Tyger Auto Shovel TG-SV8U3217 Military Heavyduty Folding Compact Tool with 16-in-1 Multifunction <— PRIME DAY DEAL PLUS YOU CAN ALSO APPLY THE 35% OFF COUPON TOO!!! See it there? I actually got this a few days ago, for my boyfriend for his cool truck (it’s his birthday this month. Sssshhhhhhhh 🤫 🤐 !! 😉 HOW COOL IS THIS??? Look at all the cool things it does! This thing is bad-ass!
Label Maker D110 Bluetooth Thermal Label Maker Machine with Tape <— LIGHTNING DEAL! I HAVE ONE OF THESE!! I needed to label the 10 million light switches in this house. LOL! And then everything else I need a label for (you’d be surprised), and I use it all the time.
Cell Phone & Tablet Stand, Height Angle Adjustable for Desk <— PRIME DAY DEAL & I BOUGHT THIS to FaceTime with my mom!!! I can probably use it to read my Kindle on, too!
10.1 Inch WiFi Digital Picture Frame, IPS HD Touch Screen Cloud Smart Photo Frames with Built-in 16GB Memory <— I HAVE AN OOOOOOLD DIGITAL FRAME that I love that doesn’t do any of these cool things. Tempted to replace mine…
CHI Original Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron <—
OOOOOOOH THIS IS AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!!! I already have a straightener but I always heard CHI were some of the best. Prime Day deal is gone but it’s still discounted well. 🙂
AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit – Hydroponic Indoor Garden, WhiteAeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit – Hydroponic Indoor Garden, White <— REMEMBER WHEN I GOT THIS ON MY LAST PRIME DAY? Yeah… it worked. It worked SO good that I gave it away (and it was still fully alive). Holy moly it was insane, the size of the stuff, and had I just transplanted it all to a mini garden barrel outside it would have been amazing, but on my counter? It looked crazy. LOL!!! Anyway, the girl I gave it to was thrilled (one of my step-son’s girlfriends), and so there it is. My update/review. 😉 You want one? Here it is, on Prime Day deal.
Robin: I have this and it works and this is a great price.
Maryse: That’s what I bought it for on the last Prime Day. SO worth it, but I just couldn’t keep up with it (let alone cook with all that it provided me).
Rossetta Star Projector, Galaxy Projector for Bedroom <— PRIME DAY DEAL + a 15% off coupon right there to click. YEP. I got this and it’s incredible. I know, kind of silly, but there’s nothing more fun than this going on in the bedroom, so peaceful at night. The boys each have one in their room (a Christmas gift last year) and their’s looks like a spaceman (oooh it’s even cheaper but I’m not sure if it does as much as mine?), and every time I’d see it, I’d always delight in how pretty it is. My favorite is blending the blue and green together because it really looks like the aurora borealis. And then the stars kick in. Sooooooo pretty. So I got this in the Dino shape egg, here. 🦕 🥚
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited (THREE month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (FOUR months free trial – offer ends tomorrow)!
- Full House (Janet Evanovich’s Full Series Book 1) by Janet Evanovich <— SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!! “...Polo instructor Nicholas Kaharchek senses danger the minute he sees Billie Pearce. She represents everything he’s always avoided. Happy in her home life, a divorced mother of two, Billie is the epitome of stability. She’s also irresistibly fascinating to the footloose Nick, who is instantly attracted…in a car crash sort of way. Their fateful meeting will put them on a collision course of seduction, dysfunction, mayhem, murder—and maybe even love…”
- My Evil Mother: A Short Story by Margaret Atwood <— SUPER-BARGAIN!
- If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Untying the Knot by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN ONE DAY SUPER-BARGAIN!! BASEBALL STAR IS HER HUSBAND & IT’S NO LONGER GOING WELL “...Eleven years later…I’d love to say we’re happy as ever but the man who sent me dirty text messages every day is long gone and Mr. Frowny Face is back. He’s so focused on trying to build a life after baseball that he doesn’t see the life we’ve already created together. . .so I make the hard decision and serve him divorce papers. Problem is…my husband refuses to accept those papers. Instead, he has a new game plan that makes untying the knot of our marriage a little tricky...”
- BookTok Bestsellers Boxed Set: We Were Liars; The Gilded Ones; House of Salt and Sorrows; A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder <— PRIME DAY PAPERBACK BUNDLE DEAL!!! “NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERS • This paperback collection includes four of the biggest hits on Booktok: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna, House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig, and A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder Holly Jackson.”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Darkest Need: A Dark Ones Novella by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN’S LATEST!! SHE WALKS INTO HIS BAR BRUISED & BATTERED… “...I do what any good bartender would do… I beat him within an inch of his life and turn my eyes to her. By then, it’s too late. She already has me in her grasp. A succubus that has no other plan than to suck me clean of every inch of power that’s been bestowed on me by the Heavens. I never thought my future involved getting kidnapped and tied up or that I’d die by way of sex—then again, maybe that’s for the best. Dying at the hands of my enemy rather than being one more burden to my already mated friends. After all, giving into one last need before death, while selfish, may be exactly what my darkness means. My need is great. And she’s about to find out just how much.” P.S. Check out this fun post for a nice long teaser, a funny fact about the author, and a video. —> Rachel Van Dyken’s “Darkest Need: A Dark Ones Novella” is LIVE & we have a funny food tidbit!
- Alien Viking’s Plunder: An Abduction Romance (Alien Vikings Book 1) by Calista Skye
- Hollows (Nymue Hannok Series, (A Moonborn Series) Book 1) by Elizabeth King
The Single Mom and the Orc: Sweet Monster Treats by Honey Phillips M— HER NEIGHBOR IS AN ORC! “…When Pippa finds herself in Fairhaven Falls with empty pockets and a brand new baby, she’s thrilled when a sweet – and slightly scary – old lady offers her a job and a place to live. Their new home isn’t much, but it offers a desperately needed shelter. Then her grumpy orc neighbor comes charging into their lives. She should be wary of the huge male, but when she watches him handling his hammer, fear is the last thing she feels. And when he cradles her daughter so tenderly against that big muscular chest? Her heart isn’t the only thing melting!”
- Heir of Crowns and Curses (Kingdom Legacy Book 4) by Rachanee Lumayno
- Councilor (Para-Military Recruiter Book 12) by Renée Jaggér
- Unveiled (Dark Sovereign Book 6) by Bella J <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER! “...I hate the way he looks at me like I’m this fragile thing he’s too afraid to touch. I want him to love me the way he did before this nightmare started. He needs to realize that I’m stronger than he thinks. I’m not a victim, and I’m more than a survivor. I’m a fighter...”
- Mark of the Fool 5: A Progression Fantasy Epic by J.M. Clarke
- Haunted Hookup : A Haunted Halloween Novella (Holiday Nights) by Eliza McLane
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese <— THEY’VE HATED EACH OTHER FOREVER!! “…Despite their friends’ and families’ pleas for peace, Christopher is unconvinced Kate would willingly douse the flames of their enmity. But when a drunken Kate confesses she’s only been hostile because she thought he hated her, Christopher vows to make peace with Kate once and for all. Tempting as it is to be swept away by her nemesis-turned-gentleman, Kate isn’t sure she can trust his charming good-guy act. When Christopher’s persistence and Kate’s curiosity lead to an impassioned kiss, they realize “peace” is the last thing that will ever be possible between them…”
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone <— THE ACCTRESS & THE EX-BOY BAND MEMBER ARE STARRING IN A HOLIDAY MOVIE TOGETHER! “…With decade old Hollywood history between them, Winnie and Kallum are both feeling hesitant about their new situation as costars…especially Winnie who can’t seem to fake on screen pleasure she’s never experienced in real life. She’s willing to do the pleasure research—for science and artistic authenticity, of course. And there’s no better research partner than her bridesmaid sex tape hall of fame costar, Kallum. But suddenly, Kallum’s teenage crush on Winnie is bubbling to the surface and Winnie might be catching feelings herself…”
- Deadly Debt (Twisted Cross Ranch Book 3) by K. Loraine & Meg Anne
- Bittersweet in the Hollow by Kate Pearsall <— GIRLS ARE GOING MISSING… “…Like her sisters, Linden was born with an unusual ability. She can taste what others are feeling, but this so-called giftsoured her relationship with the vexingly attractive Cole Spencer one fateful night a year ago . . . A night when Linden vanished into the depths of the Forest and returned with no memories of what happened, just a litany of questions—and a haze of nightmares that suggest there’s more to her story than simply getting lost. Now, during the hottest summer on record,another girl in town is gone, and the similarities to last year’s events are striking…”
- “Love in the City of Lights”: “Love in the City of Lights: A Tale of Romance, Dreams, and Sweet Serendipity” by MUSKAN K
- Puck Yes: A Fake Marriage Hockey Romance (My Hockey Romance Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <— AFTER BEING DUMPED SHE SHE MARRIES THE HOCKEY STAR ON A DATE! “…I get a glow up, not only landing a new job with the hockey team but also scoring the city’s hot new hockey player as my plus one to my ex’s wedding. Then, the sexy team captain starts flirting with me, too. But one night after a win, I accidentally marry that intense new guy after the captain dares us to sayI do. One dare leads to another, and I’m experiencing double the pleasure as I say puck yes to both players sharing me on my wedding night. In the morning, when hubby and I are on our way to get an annulment, the team owner spots our rings and invites the new it couple to attend her upcoming charity golf tournament…”
- Be The One (Fireweed Harbor Series Book 3) by J.H. Croix
- I’m Your Guy (Hockey Guys: a series of MM stand-alone novels Book 2) by Sarina Bowen <— M/M ROMANCE HOCKEY STAR!! “...I need this gig, but my cocky new client leaves out a couple crucial details: He doesn’t mention that he’s a famous hockey player. And he doesn’t own up to the way he’s always trying to undress me with his dark, broody eyes. The man throws out more mixed signals than a broken traffic light. I’ve never been more sexually frustrated in my entire life. I need to back away before I do something stupid, like lose my heart. Oops. Too late…”
- Dirty Dare: A M/M Slayers Hockey Novella by Mira Lyn Kelly <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Her Protective Billionaire Boss: Alpha Male Romance Collection by Naughty Aphrodite
- Stars in Your Eyes by Kacen Callender <— M/M ROMANCE FAMOUS ACTORS! “…Logan Gray is Hollywood’s bad boy—a talented but troubled actor who the public loves to hate. Mattie Cole is an up‑and‑coming golden boy, adored by all but plagued by insecurities. When Logan and Mattie are cast as leads in a new romantic film, Logan claims that Matt has “zero talent,” sending the film’s publicity into a nosedive. To create positive buzz, the two are persuaded into a fake‑dating scheme—but as the two actors get to know their new characters, real feelings start to develop...”
- The Holiday Mix-Up by Ginny Baird
- Just Eat: More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes That Taste Just Like Home by Jessie James Decker <— COOK BOOK!! “…Jessie James Decker brought readers into her kitchen for an exclusive taste of her homey, family-friendly recipes. Now, in Just Eat, Jessie brings comfort food to the table, inviting everyone back over for dinner at the Decker’s with her most personal and mouthwatering dishes yet. With over 100 new recipes from Jessie’s comfort food staples, Just Eat is a delicious selection of the classic food that always leaves her family calling for seconds...”
- Who Needs a Boyfriend at Christmas? : A Forced-Proximity Christmas RomCom by Delancey Stewart <— SHE NEEDS A ROOMMATE! “…Sabrina needs a roommate, fast. Enter Zane, the motorcycle-riding bad boy with a mysterious past. Sure, he’s not the usual choice, but desperate times call for handsome strangers. Under the same roof, the optimistic Sabrina and the brooding Zane strike up an unexpected camaraderie. Shared coffee, shared laughs, and shared secrets soon hint at something more. But with Zane’s life waiting for him back in Colorado and the imminent Christmas wedding that he agreed to attend with Sabrina, their connection treads on thin ice…”
- Highland Shadow and the Rose: A Scottish Medieval Historical Romance (Of Wolves and Roses: a Highland Saga Book 2) by Catriona Anniston
- Let Me Love You by Brittney Sahin <— A STOLEN KISS WITH A STRANGER & SHE CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM… “...Now Maria is a divorced single mom, moving on and open to romance again. Fatefully, it’s with the new head chef at her sister’s restaurant: Enzo. A gentler man than the one she remembers, yet fire still burns. And a warning still lingers: don’t get too close. Enzo is embarking on a new life, too…”
- The Night That Changed Their Lives: BWWM, Billionaire, Model, Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Janine Carter
- The Enigma of the Mysterious Villa by Baldassare Augueci
- The Burnout: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella <— SHE’S BURNED OUT & TRYING TO RELAX ON A BEACH BUT SHE’S STUCK WITH A GRUMP! “…Armed with good intentions to drink kale smoothies, try yoga, and find peace, she heads to the seaside resort she loved as a child. But it’s the off season, the hotel is in a dilapidated shambles, and she has to share the beach with the only other occupant: a grumpy guy named Finn, who seems as stressed as Sasha. How can she commune with nature when he’s sitting on her favorite rock, watching her? Nor can they agree on how best to alleviate their burnout (Sasha: manifesting, wild swimming; Finn: drinking whisky, getting pizza delivered to the beach). When curious messages, seemingly addressed to Sasha and Finn, begin to appear on the beach, the two are forced to talk—about everything...”
- Christmas at the Shelter Inn by RaeAnne Thayne <— SHE SWORE SHE’D NEVER GO BACK BUT HER SISTER NEEDS HER HELP! “…her sister McKenna needs a favor. On pregnancy bed rest at doctor’s orders, McKenna needs a helping hand with her two young daughters and someone to take over the inn during the hectic holiday season, and Nat can’t refuse. And just when things can’t get worse, she runs into her late brother’s best friend, Griffin Taylor…”
- Her Cruel One-Sided Love by Marian Tee
- Love In Cornwall by Alan Potter
- SEAL Protectors: Three Book Navy SEAL Romance Anthology by Katie Knight
- Down the Drain by Julia Fox <— AUTOBIOGRAPHY! “Julia Fox is famous for many things: her captivating acting, such as her breakout role in the film Uncut Gems; her trendsetting style, including bleached eyebrows, exaggerated eyeshadow, and cutout dresses; her mastery of social media, where she entertains and educates her millions of followers. But all these share the trait for which she is mostfamous: unabashedly and unapologetically being herself. This commitment to authenticity has never been more on display than in Down the Drain. With writing that is both eloquent and accessible, Fox recounts her turbulent path to cultural supremacy...”
- Bank Robbery Hostage : M/M Crime Romance by A. Williams
- Christmas in Painted Pony Creek by Linda Lael Miller <— SINGLE MOM WANTS TO START OVER IN THIS SMALL TOWN! “…Tessa Stafford will do anything for her daughter, Isabel…even stay on the run to protect Isabel from her narcissistic grandmother. But when her car breaks down in Painted Pony Creek, Tessa gets caught up in the warm embrace of the town and feels safe enough to build a home—and a life—for them both. Love is the last thing on her mind until rugged cowboy and lawyer Jesse McKettrick’s sexy smile...”
- When We Kiss Again, His to Desire: A Friends to Lovers Sweet Romance by Lila Marlow
- Emotional Descent by K.C. Mills
- Midnight at the Christmas Bookshop: A Novel by Jenny Colgan <— THEY ARE FILMING IN HER SMALL TOWN! “…Carmen Hogan, the bookshop’s manager, is amused and a bit horrified by the goings-on, but the money the studio is paying is too good to pass up. She uses the little windfall from filming to create new displays and fend off a buyout offer from an obnoxious millionaire who wants to turn McCredie’s into a souvenir shop selling kilts made in China and plastic Nessies...”
- Trapped Between Right And Wrong: Single Mom, Small Town, Age Gap Romance by Kristina Beck
- Lost Lover (Crime & Passion Book 4) by Mary Lancaster
- One Night with the Principal: An enemies to lovers single dad romance by Athena Green
- Bratva Bully by Sam Crescent <— SHE’S ABOUT TO MARRY A MONSTER THAT USED TO BE HER BULLY! “...Galina is about to marry a monster. A bully. The guy who made most of her high school life miserable. Mikhail Belsky is the son of the man who rules the Belsky Bratva. He’s a dangerous man, but what he wants, he gets. When it comes to Galina, he will not allow her to marry anyone else. She will belong to him. Gone are the cruel jokes, the mocking laughter, and in its place is a man determined to have her at his side...”
- How To Start Romance: Keeping the Spark Alive, Having a Healthy Sexual Life, Nurturing Lasting Love, And Enhancing Your Intimacy In Every Aspect Of Your Relationship by Mark M. Robinson
- Caught Up (Windy City Book 3) (Windy City Series) by Liz Tomforde <— BASEBALL STAR & HE NEEDS A NANNY! “…I’m a single dad and starting pitcher for Chicago’s MLB team. I’m stretched too thin, but I don’t want help raising my son. Each of his previous nannies only lasted a few weeks before I let them go. Now, my coach is putting his foot down by hiring the one person I can’t fire—his daughter. Miller Montgomery is the last woman I should fall for. Too wild, too young, and too unattached. Chicago is just a quick stop for her. I thought I’d be counting down the days until she left, but summer feels too short when I start thinking about forever...”
- Without Limits (Cobalt Security Book 3) by Reese Knightley
- Love Interest: A Novel by Clare Gilmore <— SHE’S PASSED OVER FOR A JOB… “...she wonders if the open project manager position at her company—magazine powerhouse LC Publications—is a sign from the universe to pursue a career with a little more sparkle. That is, until she’s passed over for the job in favor of the board chairman’s son. Alex Harrison is handsome, Harvard-educated, and enigmatic. Everybody loves him—except for Casey. But when the two are thrown on the same project, what they discover about their company might change everything...”
- Rebel Heart (Saint View Rebels Book 3) by Elle Thorpe <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION!!!
- Saved by the Rugged Mountain Cop: A Steamy, Small Town, Instalove Romance by Sierra Hunter
- Billionaire Rake: A Fake Marriage Single Dad Romance by Misha Bell <— HE NEEDS HER TO BE HIS FAKE WIFE! “…He’s a billionaire… and a rake. Yes, I know it’s not the 1800s. I’m just a bit obsessed with historical romance, that’s all. And books in general, which is why I’m on my way to interview for my dream job at the library when Adrian Westfield’s sheep-like hound knocks me over and into the mud. So I’m late, dirty, and completely flub my interview—only to get the offer of my life. To win custody of his baby daughter, Adrian Westfield wants to make me his fake wife…”
- Love at 350°: A Novel by Lisa Peers <— F/F ROMANCE!!
- The Christmas Swap: A Novel by Talia Samuels <— F/F ROMANCE!!
- Snow Place Like Home: A Christmas Novel by Lacey Baker <— THEY STRIKE A DEAL! “...Seth Hamil knows that home is where the heart is, and for him, it’s always been the sleepy community of Bellepoint, Pennsylvania . . . and for a while in high school that included Ella Wilson. Since then, he’s been married and widowed and has spent the year throwing himself into his career as a music teacher and trying to keep his wife’s memory alive, starting with the church fundraiser she launched to support local kids. So, despite their history, Seth isn’t about to let his wife’s vision for the event be easily dismissed by Ella’s temporary presence and big-city ideas. To find a way to work together, the two strike a deal...”
- No Redemption: A Dark & Twisted Romance by Alexis Winter <— HE PLAYED ALONG FOR YEARS… “...She thinks she’s found the perfect husband—the one in a million who isn’t like the rest…my best friend Dane Ashford. He would never betray her. He would never lie or cheat on her. He loves her. It would hurt to hear the truth, to know it’s all a lie, but then she could move on and so could I. Maybe then she would understand why I was miserable around her all these years. I’ve even convinced myself a time or two that she deserves to know the truth—but this isn’t my story and that’s not how it’s going to play out. This isn’t some redemption plan where my hands will now be washed clean. I’m just as culpable in this story, in fact, I’m worse. I’m the man who led her right into the lion’s den…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone
- Bittersweet in the Hollow by Kate Pearsall
- Let Me Love You by Brittney Sahin
- The Burnout: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella
- Christmas at the Shelter Inn by RaeAnne Thayne
- Darkest Need: A Dark Ones Novella by Rachel Van Dyken
- Down the Drain by Julia Fox
- I’m Your Guy (Hockey Guys: a series of MM stand-alone novels Book 2) by Sarina Bowen
- Christmas in Painted Pony Creek by Linda Lael Miller
- Midnight at the Christmas Bookshop: A Novel by Jenny Colgan
- Love Interest: A Novel by Clare Gilmore
- Stars in Your Eyes by Kacen Callender
- Billionaire Rake: A Fake Marriage Single Dad Romance by Misha Bell
- The Holiday Mix-Up by Ginny Baird
- Love at 350°: A Novel by Lisa Peers
- Snow Place Like Home: A Christmas Novel by Lacey Baker
- The Christmas Swap: A Novel by Talia Samuels
- Deadly Debt (Twisted Cross Ranch Book 3) by K. Loraine & Meg Anne
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Lyon of the Ton (The Lyon’s Den) by Emily Royal | Oct 11, 2023
- The Problem with Dating by Brittainy Cherry | Oct 12, 2023
- Wild Card by Maggie Rawdon | Oct 12, 2023
- Training the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 7) by Alexa Aston | Oct 12, 2023
- Obsession Falls: A Small-Town Romance by Claire Kingsley | Oct 12, 2023
- Absolutely Not in Love: A Sweet Hockey RomCom by Jenny Proctor | Oct 12, 2023
- Good Game (The System Book 1) by Madison Fox | Oct 12, 2023
- Cozy After Snow (Balsam Ridge) by Amber Kelly | Oct 12, 2023
- Shiver Me Timbers (Hot & Haunted Book 2) by Cassie Mint | Oct 12, 2023
- Relentless: A Dark Captive Why Choose Romance (Harrow Creek Hawks Book 2) by Tracy Lorraine | Oct 12, 2023
- Alpha’s Regret: My Luna Has A Son (Regret Series Book 1) by Jessica Hall | Oct 12, 2023
- Flame by Adriana Locke | Oct 12, 2023
- Redemption: A Mount Saga Novel by Meghan March | Oct 13, 2023
- Wavering Aftermath (Artemis University Book 21) by Erin R Flynn | Oct 13, 2023
- Ironheart: A Gargoyles Fantasy Romance (Feather and Stone Book 1) by Alessa Thorn | Oct 13, 2023
- Hopeless by Elsie Silver | Oct 13, 2023
- Hello Doctor by Kelsie Hoss – October 14th 2023
- DUKE (The Trident Series II – BRAVO Team Book 3) by Jaime Lewis – October 14th 2023
- CurVy 13: A Why Choose, Dark Romance Novella (The Curvy Thirteen Playlist Book 1) by Nicci Harris – October 14th 2023
- Hold On (Fate We Make Book 2) by Barbara Elsborg | Oct 15, 2023
- Breaking Free (New Beginnings) by Nicola Jane, Wingfield Designs, et al. | Oct 15, 2023
- Filthy Little Midlife Fling: A Neighbors to Lovers Romance (Heart’s Cove Hotties) by Lilian Monroe | Oct 16, 2023
- Phantom (Silver Saints MC) by Fiona Davenport | Oct 16, 2023
- Bite of Pain by Natasha Knight, A. Zaverelli, et al. | Oct 16, 2023
- Rekindling Desire: Sinclair Duet by Aleatha Romig | Oct 16, 2023
- Where We Belong (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 8) by Claudia Burgoa | Oct 16, 2023
- Above ‘N’ Beyond (Federal K-9 Book 7) by Tee O’Fallon | Oct 16, 2023
- Tempted By The Devil (Kings Of Mafia) by Michelle Heard | Oct 16, 2023
- Welcome to Whynot: an Amaryllis Media Collection (Love Bites) | Oct 16, 2023
- 10 Things That Never Happened (Material World Book 1) by Alexis Hall – October 17th 2023
- Amber’s Fall (New Beginnings) by Tracie Podger – October 17th 2023
- The Exchange: After The Firm (The Firm Series) by John Grisham – October 17th 2023
- Manifesting Mr. Wright (Crystal Heart Series Book 1) by Niquel | Oct 17, 2023
- Rules Of Our Own (Rule Breaker Series Book 3) by J Wilder and Jessa Wilder | Oct 17, 2023
- The Endurance of Wildflowers (Wildflower Duet Book 3) by Micalea Smeltzer – October 17th 2023
- Behind the Seams: My Life in Rhinestones by Dolly Parton – October 17th 2023
- What Sleeps Within the Cove (Of Flesh & Bone Series Book 4) by Harper L. Woods – October 17th 2023
Just One Tease: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 10) by Carly Phillips – October 17th 2023
- The Marquis who Mustn’t (Wedgeford Trials Book 2) by Courtney Milan – October 17th 2023
- Mystified in Music City: A Frost & Crowe Mystery by Kristen Painter – October 17th 2023
- Barn Burner: A Fake Dating Hockey Romance (Sinners on the Ice) by Anastasija White | Oct 17, 2023
- White Lies by Skye Warren | Oct 17, 2023
- One Christmas Morning: A Novel by Rachel Greenlaw | Oct 17, 2023
- Christmas at Corgi Cove: A Novel by Annie England Noblin | Oct 17, 2023
- The Witch’s Silver Lining (Witches of Befana Bay Book 1) by Deanna Chase | Oct 17, 2023
- Meet Me at Christmas: A Sparklingly Festive Holiday Love Story by Jenny Hale | Oct 17, 2023
- My Darling Christmas (Willow Valley Book 4) by S.L. Sterling | October 19, 2023
- A Soul to Revive: Duskwalker Brides: Book Five by Opal Reyne | October 19, 2023
- Joker’s Queen (Hunters Creek Archangel’s Warriors MC Book 10) by Ciara St James | October 19, 2023
- The Daddy Arrangement (The Situationship Series Book 3) by Jesse H Reign | October 19, 2023
- Chosen Boy: A Fake Relationship Hockey Romance (The Puck Boys of Brooks University Book 4) by Hannah Gray | October 19, 2023
- Shadows of You (The Lost & Found Series Book 4) by Catherine Cowles – October 19th 2023
- A Soul to Revive: Duskwalker Brides: Book Five by Opal Reyne | October 19, 2023
- Into Their Woods (The Eerie Book 1) by Ivy Asher and Ann Denton – October 20, 2023
- Cruel Crypts by Becca Steele | Oct 20, 2023
- Cory Sloan is Swearing: An enemies to lovers sapphic romance (Sloan Sisters Sapphic Romance Book 2) by Jamey Moody – October 20, 2023
- The Playmaker (Fire and Ice Series Book 1) by Michelle Scott – October 20, 2023
- Guarding Gabby: A SANCTUM Novel by Pepper North – October 20, 2023
- What Doesn’t Kill You (New Beginnings) by Elle M Thomas – October 20, 2023
- No Rules (No Regrets Book 2) by Nora Phoenix – October 20, 2023
- Notorious: A Medieval Romance (Age of Honor Book 5) by Tamara Leigh – October 21, 2023
- Wilted Flowers (New Beginnings) by Sienna Grant – October 21, 2023
- Sins Of The Father (New Beginnings) by Kate Bonham – October 22, 2023
- Say My Name: A Dark Mafia Romance by Jenika Snow | Oct 23, 2023
- City of Darkness (Underworld Gods Book 3) by Karina Halle – October 23, 2023
- Twins for the Wild Orc: Sweet Monsters Treats by Michele Mills – October 23, 2023