HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I hope your 2023 year (and mine) will be the best yet!!! 😀 I hope everyone’s weekend was eventfully fun, but safe, or safely quiet and cozy. Mine was definitely cozy. We had most of my boyfriend’s kids here for New Years Eve (and New Years) and we snuggled up on the couch, ate tons of Christmas snacks that flooded our pantry, and watched three different “ball drop” shows. The kids were shocked I was still awake at midnight to even participate in the countdown. LOL!!!! 😂 Yes… I am THAT GIRL that falls asleep during movies, no matter what time of the day it is. Except for horror. 😉
1.) One of the Christmas gifts I bought my dog was a frisbee (this was a replacement for the same one that I had to replace after months and months of actively chewing on it – which means my aggressive chewer did really well with it. It lasted!!!). This thing is solid and it took him forever to cut a slice in it, so for this price, I don’t mind getting him another one.
2.) But I also got him this one, thinking it would last, too, but that he might enjoy the different texture for his teeth. Annnnnnd he sliced through the rubber parts within the first 5 minutes of unboxing it – little blue plastic parts everywhere. Grrrrrr! So if you have an aggressive chewer, this is not the one. This price… not so fond of. I could have bought myself a nice big Italian sub, or maybe a Philly cheesesteak or something yummy for ME to chew on, instead. *hrmph* 😑 P.S. Can you tell I’m hungry?
3.) I’m going to make a chicken salad sandwich in just a few minutes. We made a TON of grilled chicken, so we have plenty of leftovers. Sliced up chicken, celery, Hellmans, salt & pepper, and my Keto bread will start me off right today.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Golden (The Golden Wolf Book 1) by Shannon Mayer <— SHE ESCAPED HER FAMILY & HER MOM CURSED HER! “…No one leaves the Grayling pack and gets away with it. They drag me back, but not for the reason I believe. My mother has made an enemy of a powerful witch and I am to take the punishment meant for her. Death would have been kinder. This curse? What I am now? It’s so much worse than I could have imagined. She didn’t just cut me off from my wolf, or even simply kill me. She made me a golden retriever and sent me to a shelter. I’m ready to die in truth now, I’m hoping for it even. And then my mate walks in...but how am I supposed to convince him I’m the strong partner he needs to help him stop the end of the world when I can’t stop wagging my freaking tail?” <— HAHAA!! 😂
- Moving On: A grumpy/sunshine MM romance by Felice Stevens
- Dirty Little Midlife (fake) Date: A Later-in-Life Romantic Comedy (Heart’s Cove Hotties Book 9) by Lilian Monroe
- Irresistibly Broken : A Grumpy Boss Romance (Irresistibly Yours Book 1) by J. Saman <— GRUMPY/SUNSHINE!! “…She has no business being here. Her presence far from a coincidence, the more I learn of her secrets and troubled past, the more perilous things become for me. I can’t trust her. I can’t fire her. And I can’t claim her full lips with mine. Now it’s a keep your friends close and your enemies even closer situation. Except keeping this stunning woman who surprises me at every turn close isn’t as easy as it sounds. She’s a delicious load of sunshine wrapped in smiles and enticing laughter...”
- Blackout (Benson First Responders Book 2) by Lisa Phillips
- January is for Jackson: A brother’s best friend, grumpy mountain man, curvy girl romance (Mountain Men of Mustang Mountain) by Dylann Crush and Eve London
- Vicariously by Meagan Pringle <— THE OUTCASET & THE COLLEGE HOCKEY STAR! “…Hazel Ellis always preferred books to people. She’d always been the shy outcast living in her popular best friend’s shadow. However, one moment with an attractive guy changed her life. She’s unknowingly captured the attention of Campbell Atwood – the most popular hockey player at her college...”
- Evan: Hunted Mate : A Fated Mate Shifter Romance (Bear Heroes Book 2) by Aline Ash and Crystal Layne
- Grave Pursuits (Pennsylvania Parks Book 1) by Elle E. Kay
- Storm’s Secret Baby: Small Town Age Gap Secret Pregnancy Romance (The Clark Port Daddies’ Secret Babies Book 9) by Cassie Wood
- Come In With The Rain (Berserkr Gym Book 1) by B. Randall <— THE CONTRACTOR SAW HER BOYFRIEND CHEATING ON HER!! “…Now, Stella’s single, unemployed, and all on her own in a condo that’s falling apart around her. Ex-marine Adam Lake didn’t mean to throw a grenade onto Stella Hart’s life, but he’s glad he did. When his boss fires him for interfering in the lives of his clients, Adam finally gathers the courage to start his own home repair business, starting with Stella Hart’s condo. Stella and Adam come to an agreement: he’ll fix up her condo if she’ll agree to let him show it off to potential clients...”
- Court of Death and Dreams: A Fated Mates Romantasy (The Forsaken Book 3) by Meg Anne
- The Sea Rose (Lords & Ladies of the Sea Book 1) by Mariella Hunt
- Hunger: A Dark Love Story by Monique Edenwood <— BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE!! “…I’ve been hurt before, and I won’t allow any man to take control again. Even one as coveted as him. The only problem is… when he touches me, I want only to melt, to let go, to finally trust again. His words are rough, but his touch is strangely tentative, even when he binds my hands behind my back. He wants a brand of submission he’ll never get from me...”
- The Hopeless Romantic’s Guide to Avoiding Love: A Novel by Jolie Harris
- Less is Moore: Moore Family Romance Series (Moore Family series Book 3) by Anna Castor
- Texas Lane: Everything’s Bigger in Texas by Andie Fenichel
- King of Her Dreams: Short Kings by Karla Doyle
- My Blind Date is a Ghost: A Paranormal Romance (Love is Blind Book 5) by Daphne Bloom <— SHE WAS A GHOST FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BUT NOW SHE’S ALIVE AGAIN! “…While Cora wants to make the most of her second life, she also needs to find out who brought her back and why if she is to have any hope of staying alive. When the resident matchmaker sets Cora up with the handsome detective determined to help her, can Cora risk falling in love when she’s afraid of dying again?…”
- A Mafia Hand: Juno: A Billionaire Romantic Suspense Novel (High Stakes Book 1) by Shilo West
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Back Nine (40s, Love, and Romance Book 1) by Rachel Blaufeld – January 10th 2023
- Breaking All The Rules by Amy Andrews – January 24th 2023
- Blush by Helen Hardt – January 24th 2023
- Recovery Road (Torpedo Ink Book 8) by Christine Feehan – January 24th 2023
- In Her Highlander’s Bed: A Novel (Highland Brides Book 11) by Lynsay Sands – January 24th 2023
- Wild (The Wild Book 1) by Micalea Smeltzer – January 26th 2023
- Accidental Wife (The Jilted Wives Club Book 5) by Bethany Lopez – January 26th 2023
- Armed and Charmed: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: (Princess Procedural) (Haven Hollow Book 24) by H.P. Mallory and J.R. Rain – January 27th 2023
- Havoc (Special Edition): A marriage-of-convenience small town, hot cop romance. (The Moonshine Task Force: Special Edition Series Book 3) by Laramie Briscoe – January 27th 2023
- Touch of Hate : A Dark Romance by C. Hallman and J.L. Beck – January 27th 2023
- The Bachelor Contract by Victoria James – January 30th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!