- The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <— SUPER-BARGAIN! AND WE loved this one so much!!
Melinda: I purchased “The Idea of You” when it was first released for publication, but just began reading it during the pandemic. Could not put the book down, it was interesting, intriguing, absorbing and enticing. I developed so many feelings throughout this book, that when it ended I was like a crazed woman….
- A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles <— SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY (thanks Janet!!) and this book is HUGE in popularity and reviews!! HOLY. MOLY. And one of MY favorite authors (Suanne Laqueur) list it as one of her top 5 in 2016!
Janet: …this book is only *** on kindle at the moment. It’s fantastic – beautiful and moving.
Teri: I keep seeing “A Gentleman in Moscow” popping up everywhere so I’m one clicking. Thanks Suanne.
1.) I ate a feast with one of my best friends yesterday. It was crazy how much food we prepared and snacks, I don’t even thing we really made a dent in it. LOL! She’s also my work colleague and we were all… Oh well… lunches for the whole week! 😀
2.) We watched the Super Bowl and it was great and YAY!!! Go Bucs!!
3.) Tried to watch the fly over, but it didn’t fly over us. Oh well. The whole evening was great anyway!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Atonement: An Interracial Romance (Possession Duet Book 2) by T.K. Leigh <— DUET CONCLUSION!!! “…We may come from two different worlds, but the second we met, our hearts beat as one, nothing able to sever our connection. Or so I thought. When the bubble we’ve been living in bursts, will our love be strong enough to weather the gale-force winds threatening to upend everything? Or is hatred too powerful to overcome? A wise person once told me that the right path isn’t always the easy one. I just never realized the right path could be so treacherous…”
- Hope’s River: A Small-town, slow burn romance (Hope River Book 1) by Margaret McHeyzer
- Vicious Titan: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Golden Olympus Academy Book 4) by A.J. Logan
- The Fussy Virgin: a laugh-out-loud romantic comedy by McGarvey Black
- Gravity: Written in the Stars Book 2 by Mia Monroe
- 1-800 Cupid: A Curvy Girl Romance by C.L. Cruz <— SHE HIRES A DATE! “…Without any prospects, I swallow my pride and hire a date. Thankfully, Dax Roberts is handsome, kind, and his six-pack abs have me thinking nerdy thoughts. When sparks fly between us, will I look up from my books long enough to see the truth? That the two of us are perfect for each other...”
- When You Said Forever (A Paranormal Romance in the same vein as Ghost): The Timeless Series Book 1 by Simon King
- One Sweet Day Can Last Forever: A Second Chance Sweet Romance by Jillian Walsh
- Vassals and Villains by Teresa Hann
- The Unfolding Duet: Steamy Erotic Best Friends to Lovers Romance for Adults by Mahi Mistry
- Undertow: A Forbidden Love College Sports Romance (Rising Tides Book 1) by Kaia Knight <— “...In a bid to gain her independence, Kailani traded the sunny shores of Hawaii for the mist-laden forests of Oregon. Her varsity swimming scholarship is her lifeline, and her college degree will be her ticket to freedom. She is ambitious. She is driven. She has a plan. But she didn’t plan on Gabriel…“
- A Firm Hand: An Age Gap/Daddy MM Romance (SEAL Daddy Book 2) by Holly Holston
- Reignited Love (Charmed 1): Small Town Western Military Alpha Romance by Jean Stokes
- Fate’s Dice : Chicago’s Finest : A Mafia Romance (Chicago’s Finest : Mafia Romance Book 1) by V Domino
- My Sweet Enemy by Jenny Hartwell
- You”ve Got Mail by Kate G. Smith <— HER LONGTIME CRUSH!! “…When Grace Wharton is dumped by email from a relationship she isn”t even in, she adds it to the list of ways her life hasn”t quite panned out: twenty-five, single, and working a dead-end job she doesn”t enjoy. She fires off an angry response to Mr Obnoxious – how dare he try to dump someone over email?! – knowing that telling off a random stranger online means she has reached an all-time low. Everything changes when her boss asks her to go to a big sales conference to secure an important client. Her partner is Jack Lockett, company Casanova and Grace”s long-time crush…”
- Mister Monster: A Hero Club Novel by Desiree LaFawn
- Best Shot: Sporting Hearts #1 by Michelle Irwin
- Ruthless Renovator : A Hero Club Novel by Paisleigh Aumack <— HE WAS HER HEARTBREAK!! “...He was always my ultimate dream but instead he became my devastating heartbreak. With his interview over, I was ready to move on with my life. However, he had other plans. While his focus was getting reacquainted in a way he said was meant to be, I just wanted him and the memories he brought gone. He challenged me...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Revelation of Light and Dark (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 1) by Sawyer Bennett – February 9th 2021
- The Burning Girls: A Novel by C. J. Tudor – February 9th 2021
- Never Far Away by Michael Koryta – February 9th 2021
- The Power Couple: A Novel by Alex Berenson – February 9th 2021
- Breakaway by Kindle Alexander – February 9th 2021
- Strong Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – February 9th 2021
- Blackout After Dark: A Gansett Island Novel by Marie Force – February 9th 2021
- The Devil Comes Courting (Worth Saga Book 3) by Courtney Milan – February 9th 2021
- Dancing With Danger (A Goode Girls Romance Book 3) by Kerrigan Byrne – February 9th 2021
- Rafael (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 28) Laurell K. Hamilton – February 9th 2021
- The Four Winds: A Novel by Kristin Hannah – February 9th 2021
- The Gilded Ones (Deathless Book 1) by Namina Forna – February 9th 2021
- The Lost Siren: Rise of the Drakens Book 1 by Raven Storm – February 11th 2021
- How to Fire an Action Hero: A Secret Hearts in Hollywood Novella by Susanna Rose Green – February 12th 2021
- Heart Of Darkness by Stephanie Hudson – February 14th 2021
- Beguiled: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book Three) by Darynda Jones – February 15th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!