9:02am IT’S READY!! 😀 —> HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! I’m so excited ’cause the book to the left is from one of my favorite authors. YAY ME!! But, I’m also adding a bunch of early bird releases as we speak, and I bet I’ll feel some blurb-jolts in the mix. Keep checking back.
1.) My boyfriend smoked some amazing ribs this weekend, even during an extreme downpour (which wasn’t expected, considering how beautiful the day started out). The ribs turned out perfect. He, on the other hand, was soaked. Ooooops!
2.) I went to eat at a nice tiki hut place by the water for lunch yesterday. That is pure peaceful bliss for me. And I had 2 margaritas!! 😀 Also bliss. LOL!
3.) The sale of my house closes on Thursday. Eeeeep! Excited. Cinco de Mayo couldn’t come fast enough. 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Goodbye Never by Prescott Lane <— MILITARY ROMANCE!! TRAGEDY STRIKES AND SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND THAT HE’S IN LOVE WITH! “…Lennon is the woman who should have always been mine. The one that I let slip through my fingers time and time again. I was young, stupid, and arrogant enough to think love would wait. Being in the Marines has taught me patience. The enemy never strikes when you expect it. Love is the same way. And falling in love with your best friend requires a special type of patience. So when tragedy strikes, the only thing I can do is be what I’ve always been to her — her best friend…”
- Revenged: Marcy: Olde Earth Academy by Amabel Daniels
- Storm (Inescapable Book 1) by A. M. Rose
- Venom and Vice (Of Myth and Man Book 2) by Jill Ramsower
- Unlikely Date: A Calloway Brothers Novel (Calloway Creek Series) by Samantha Christy <— HE’S TOXIC & HE HAPPENS TO HER DATE… “...Tag Calloway is toxic. If you aren’t in his small inner circle of friends, you’re nothing. An inconvenience at best. And it’s just my luck that my first blind date—heck, my first date since ‘The Incident’––happens to be with him. I’ve spent years hiding myself from men. From life. Wallowing in guilt and camouflaging my body...”
- When She’s Lonely: A Risdaverse Tale by Ruby Dixon
- Shadowed Loyalty by Roseanna M. White
- Single Mom and Doctor Secret (Daddies and Babies Book 11) by Lauren Wood
- The Gutshot: A Small Town Romance (A Good Run Of Bad Luck Book 10) by Giulia Lagomarsino
- Owned By A Sinner : An Irish Mafia Romance by Michelle Heard <— TOO MUCH IS EXPECTED OF HER… “…All I want to do is look after my dad, so when I land the job of a lifetime that will take care of our expenses, I grab at the chance with both hands. Little do I know, the impossible will be expected of me. Slowly my smile fades, and my laughter dies until all that’s left is the broken puppet my personal hell created. Liam Byrne, the head of the Irish mafia, returns from a business trip, and I expect my hellish nightmare to increase ten-fold. Brutal, merciless, and dangerous, Liam is feared by all – even the monster intent on killing my soul. Turns out I was wrong...”
- Grumpy Hero (Curvy Cafe Book Club 7) by Flora Madison
- Drifting Together: A Bethany Beach Summer Romance by Robin Paul
- A Song of Mountains and Memories by Rachel L Brown
- Filthy Rock Stars (Love Unexpected Book 3) by R. Cayden <— M/M ROCK STAR ROMANCE!! “…I take a chance and share my secret, geeky music project with friends, only to stumble my way into an audition with the hottest rock band in the world. Actual rock gods who, for some reason, really like my keyboard solos. But a shy, ordinary guy like me could never be a rock star. And the brooding man I now meet for anonymous hookups can’t be anything more...”
- Wild at Heart by Stacy Gold
- The Prince’s Poisoned Vow (Infernal War Saga Book 1) by Hailey Turner
- Saving Grace (Heroes of River Falls Book 2) by Amanda Carol
- To Protect: A Police Romance (Undercover Love Book 1) by Kristin MacQueen
- No Broomsticks Allowed by Heather Harrison
- The Billionaire’s Accidental Surrogate by R.A. Russell <— THIS BLURB MADE ME GIGGLE. PREPOSTEROUS YET I’M GOING WITH IT. 😉 “…Kayla McBride sat dejectedly as her fertility doctor explained how truly effed, she was. Bled dry by IVF treatments and a despicable con artist ex-husband, she believed things were finally changing for the better. At least she assumed they were when she saw those two blue lines. Five months later, Kayla’s doctor was informing her that someone had accidentally inseminated her with the wrong donor sample. “Oh, btw you’re having triplets.” He says, Congratulations. As if things weren’t bad enough, in walks Prince Charming demanding she become his wife…”
- Blood and Happiness by M. Jayne
- Let Me Stay: A Friends to Lovers, Best Friend’s Sister Romantic Comedy (A Drunk Love Romantic Comedy Book 2) by Aria Bliss
- At the Quiet Edge: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! OMG I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!!!! SHE’S STARTING OVER W/ HER SON & NOW THEY ARE IN DANGER!! “…Abandoned by her fugitive ex-husband, Lily Brown is rebuilding her life on the edge of a Kansas town that still feels the sting of his crimes. Lily lies low, managing the isolated storage facility where she lives with her twelve-year-old son, Everett, and planning a better future for them both. That requires keeping secrets. Everett has them too. After breaking into a storage unit, Everett finds photographs and news clippings of five girls missing for decades. For Everett, it’s an adventure and a tempting mystery to solve. But digging further into a stranger’s obsession is putting Everett and his mother in the crosshairs of a killer…”
- The Hallows Boys (The Dark Duet Book 1) by Rosie Alice <— REVERSE HAREM!
- Crash and Burn: A Friends to Lovers Small Town Romance (Lynn Falls Series Book 1) by J. Dylan
- Fated in Winter (Talon Pack Book 11) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— SHE’S THE WOLF NO ONE REMEMBERS! “…Conner Jamenson knows two things: One day he might turn rogue. And he can never risk his mate. Romy Temple knows what it means to be lonely. She’s spent ninety-nine years in the Talon Pack, not part of the hierarchy, and not quite old enough to be elder. She’s the wolf no one remembers…
- Austin (Southern Werewolf Enforcers Book 3) by Heather MacKinnon
- Heart of Silk and Shadows: A Fae Fantasy Romance (Fae Isles) by Lisette Marshall
- Excite Me (Addicted to Him Book 1) by Emilia Rose
- Risks (Off-Limits Book 2) by Symone West <— DUET CONCLUSION! MUST BE READ IN ORDER.
- The New Gods (Rebels and Curses Book 1) by Ripley Proserpina <— REVERSE HAREM!! “…All my life, I’ve been fascinated by stories about gods and the mortals they treated like toys. Now I’m at Oxford University with a newly acquired doctorate, and I’m making a career out of my childhood obsession. There, among medieval buildings and famous libraries, I meet five men who have names right out of Greek mythology. Achilles. Hector. Paris. Pollux. Orestes. I’m drawn to them, not only because of their names, but by the passion they try to hide. And the way our fates seem inexplicably linked…”
- Hidden In The Stars (Star Stitch Chronicles Book 1) by Hazel Vale
- Variance by Zoe Abrams
- Renunciation (Caged Book 3) by Kaige Keira
- Found By Her Monsters : Goddess of Nightmares (Her Dark Obessions Duet Book 1) by Avery Song <— STARTING OVER & FINALLY HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE IMMUNE TO HER CURSE… UNTIL… “…When I was five, they told me I was cursed. When I was ten, they accused me of killing my entire pack. When I was fifteen, I ran away in hopes of escaping my past. I left everything — and everyone — behind. By twenty, I’d moved on in every way. New name, new city, a chance at a fresh start. By twenty-five, I was a healer to a pack of nightmare wolves, and whatever my curse, they were immune to its wrath. For once, I was happy: in love with not just my powerful Alpha, but his Beta and Sentinel Guard. Life was challenging, but my past was finally forgotten…until my monsters found me. You can run, but you can’t hide from the darkness…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- At the Quiet Edge: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Yerba Buena by Nina Lacour | May 3, 2022
- The Hacienda by Isabel Cañas | May 3, 2022
- Breath Less by Amy McCulloch | May 3, 2022
- Tear Down the Throne: A Novel (A Gargoyle Queen Novel Book 2) by Jennifer Estep | May 3, 2022
- Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez | May 3, 2022
- Darling Girl (have always loved Peter Pan) by Liz Michalski | May 3, 2022
- The Change by Kirsten Miller | May 3, 2022
- Book of night by Holly Black | May 3, 2022
- Blame It on the Brontes by Annie Sereno | May 3, 2022
- The Blue Butterfly: A Novel of Marion Davies by Leslie Johansen Nack | May 3, 2022
- The Extraordinary Ordinary by Natalie Rodriguez | May 6, 2022
- Darling Descent by Leighann Hart | May 7, 2022
- Boys, Beasts & Men by Sam J. Miller – May 10th 2022
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune – May 10, 2022
- The Bus to Beulah: A Novel by Eldridge Hanes – May 10, 2022
- The Treehouse on Dog River Road: A Novel by Catherine Drake – May 10, 2022
- Ruthless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Romance (Boneyard Kings Book 3) by Becca Steele and C. Lymari | May 13, 2022
- GoulCrest: Book 1 of the Vestovian Trilogy by Alicia Jeanne – May 13th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!