But! This list is currently in the making so as usual, keep checking back as it grows.
1.) I wrote a book review!!! 4.5 STARS for this one that came highly recommended by so many here!! 😀 Book Review – Still Beating by Jennifer Hartmann
2.) I’m cranky today. Spent the morning on the phone (and end of last week too) and really got nowhere. Lots of “light promises” of getting back to me soon with my requests but no workable results (one called me too early for my scheduled phone appointment and rescheduled me for next month, one sent me files I can’t open…). Moving and cancelling stuff, and scheduling stuff and changing lifestyles (or changes in general) are hard! I’m not much for change. Now I remember why. 😉
3.) Lately, I feel like making appointments with people (my accountant, or my doctor, or anybody really) is next to impossible. What’s with the huge wait times? What’s with the wrong files being sent? What’s with the unreturned phone calls? I have things to do, people, and files to update and/or download! LOL 😂 Grrrrr! Sorry guys. At least I’ll be able to read this afternoon.
4.) YAY!!! Good news! I was proactive and just found where I could get some of the files I have still been waiting on… and downloaded them myself. I LOVE when I’m resourceful! LOL!!!! One more thing I can cross off of my list.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Extraordinary Ordinary by Natalie Rodriguez <— LIVE!! AND THIS IS ACTUALLY A MOVIE ON AMAZON PRIME, TOO! “...Three college students learn how to cope with their mental health when one of them experiences panic attacks. Years after being attacked in high school, a young photography student named Erica moves across the country from New York to Southern California (CA) in search of a fresh start. At the same time, she also strives to finish a photography project from high school to reach a sense of closure. In California, Erica meets and befriends two individuals, Bianca, and Alex, who have a painful history of their own…”
- Theo: On the Ice (Boston Bay Vikings Book 8) by Lexi Buchanan
- The Wedding Hunt Sabine (Blind Date Corporation Book 6) by Viola Grace
- Jason (Blue Halo Book 2) by Nyssa Kathryn
- Darling Descent by Leighann Hart <— A university psychiatrist. A curious undergrad. A dangerous attraction. “…in a quest for answers she finds herself tangled in a web of his strange behavior with former patients. But in the heat of her secret investigation she fails to see she’s his next subject. As the evidence against Dr. Merino grows, so too do her illicit feelings and she faces the impossible choice of loving him or destroying him…”
- Wolf Meets His Fate (Salvation Pack: The Next Generation Book 4) by N.J. Walters
- Reckless: A Contemporary Romance Anthology by Ashlee Price
- Bad Boy Love (Whiskey Run: Sugar) by Hope Ford
- Wicked Intent by Lora Leigh
- Stalked by my Roommate: Shacked Up Love by Matilda Martel <— HE WANTS TO KEEP HER SAFE! “…Sunny’s too perfect, beautiful, and trusting to handle the tough streets of Manhattan alone. I won’t let her fend for herself. Sunny needs me, and although she may not know it—I need her more. For now, I’ll be her roommate. A longtime friend looking out for her well-being. I’ll be by her side. I’ll keep her close. And maybe someday soon, if the stars align, I’ll make her fall in love with me...”
- Tramps and Vagabonds by Aster Glenn Gray <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Waiting for Her: A Brothers Best Friend Romance (Harbour Cove Book 3) by S.A. Clayton
- Comedy of Wrongs: May December Romance Series by Layne Daniels
- Billionaire Factor—Max: Full-Figured Women Romance by Scarlett Avery
- Vasiliev: Orlov Bratva (The Bad Boys) by Shyla Colt and Kyra Nyx <— THE STRIP CLUB OWNER… “…No normal strip club requires an NDA, but the pay was too good to pass on. I’ve heard the whispers about the owner and his ties to the Russian mafia, but I never let it sway me. Then I saw something I shouldn’t have. Returning home, I grabbed my daughter and ran … only to be caught be the man I saw committing the crime. The killer is now all that stands between death and survival...”
- Alpha’s Bond: A Dark Omegaverse Romance (The Clarity Series Book 3) by Cassandra Faye
- Saints & Sinners: The Devlin Saint Trilogy (Saints and Sinners) by J. Kenner
- Mayfield: Save Me by Taylor K Scott
- Across the Aisle by Stephanie Vance <— ENEMY LOBBYISTS! “…Tough as nails DC lobbyist Dallas McGrath can’t believe she’s being ordered to reach a legislative compromise with the opposition. And not just with anyone…with the most arrogant, obnoxious lobbyist in DC, Grant Pierce. He always finds a way to get under her skin, and it usually starts with that kissable mouth of his turning up into an annoying smirk. Well, this is one negotiation she plans to win at any cost...”
- Twice Bitten: From Friends to Lovers (Hop on the Bus Book 4) by Jason Caldwell
- Run to Me by Sarah Winter <— THE ENGLISH ACTOR & THE AMERICAN NURSE!! 😀 “...Worlds collide when Grace runs into James (literally), and as their fears and secrets of their past threaten to pull them apart, they begin to realize they might be the only ones who can hold each other’s broken pieces together...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Boys, Beasts & Men by Sam J. Miller – May 10th 2022
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune – May 10, 2022
- The Bus to Beulah: A Novel by Eldridge Hanes – May 10, 2022
- The Treehouse on Dog River Road: A Novel by Catherine Drake – May 10, 2022
- Ruthless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Romance (Boneyard Kings Book 3) by Becca Steele and C. Lymari | May 13, 2022
- GoulCrest: Book 1 of the Vestovian Trilogy by Alicia Jeanne – May 13th 2022
- Beach House Summer: A Novel by Sarah Morgan | May 17, 2022
- Only Rivals (Only You Book 1) by Charity Ferrell | May 17, 2022
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine – May 20 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – May 23, 2022
- Fate After Fame by Amber Kelly – May 23, 2022
- Flirting with Fifty by Jane Porter – May 24, 2022
- Breaking All The Rules by Amy Andrews – May 24, 2022
- One Wish by Jaimie Roberts – May 24, 2022
- Desperately Seeking a Duchess (All the Duke’s Sins Book 2) by Christi Caldwell | May 24, 2022
- Wicked and Forever (Trees & Laila, Part Two) (Wicked & Devoted Book 6) | by Shayla Black | May 24, 2022
- It Takes a Villa by Kilby Blades – May 24, 2022
- Where Dreams Begin by Lianne Moriarty – May 30, 2022
- Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – May 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!