1.) We went to hang out with friends yesterday and eat pizza, and watch the hockey game. GO BOLTS!!!!
2.) The friend has a beautiful “red doberman” (I say it looks like a milk chocolate but I guess they call that “red”). He is the sweeeeeetest thing. Still a puppy I suppose (maybe a year or 2 old?), despite being full grown. He loves snuggles and playing (especially tug of war), and giving kisses. Best doggy ever (next to mine, that is 😉 )
3.) I watched the latest Batman. Not so much my cup of tea, that one. *sigh*
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Because I Need You: An Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance (Because Series) by Claire Contreras <— SHE’S BEEN MARRIED OFF WITHOUT HER CONSENT! “…Everything topples down at once, the inheritance I’m left with and the truth about what my father did, but the biggest shock of all was finding out he’d married me off to a complete stranger without my consent. By the time I show up at my supposed husband’s nightclub, I’m determined to leave with divorce papers signed, but nothing can prepare me for the man that awaits me on the other side of those doors…”
- Oath of Seduction: A Dark Mafia Romance (Deviant Doms) by Jane Henry
- Savage Cowboy (Whiskey Valley: Bryant Brothers) by Hope Ford
- The Dragon King’s Hate (Burning Kingdom Book 2) by Lola Glass
- Etched in Honor (Aspen Pack Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— CARRIE ANN RYAN’S LATEST! “...Once traitor to the former leaders for trying to save their people, she’s now the Beta of the Pack and must try to hold their shattered remains together. Only she never expected the man from her past to awaken memories long since buried...”
- Merciless Survival (SEAL Team Blackout) by Em Petrova
- Flash Point: A Romantic Suspense Novel (The Blackwells Book 1) (Steele Ridge: The Blackwells) by Tracey Devlyn
- Tickety Tock: Wicked Warriors MC Arizona Chapter by Manda Mellett
- Fate After Fame: A Second Chance Romance (Balsam Ridge Book 2) by Amber Kelly <— HER OLD HIGH-SCHOOL FLAME IS A BAD BOY STAR NOW! “…After years of hard work and saving all my pennies while working as Balsam Ridge’s librarian, my dream of opening a combination book store and cafe is finally coming to fruition. Everything is on track until my old high school flame, Nashville’s trouble-making superstar Garrett Tuttle, comes back to town...”
- Doctor Next Door: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Temptation Next Door Book 2) by Nicole Casey
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Etched in Honor (Aspen Pack Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine – May 21, 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – May 23, 2022
- Fate After Fame by Amber Kelly – May 23, 2022
- Flirting with Fifty by Jane Porter – May 24, 2022
- Breaking All The Rules by Amy Andrews – May 24, 2022
- One Wish by Jaimie Roberts – May 24, 2022
- Desperately Seeking a Duchess (All the Duke’s Sins Book 2) by Christi Caldwell | May 24, 2022
- Wicked and Forever (Trees & Laila, Part Two) (Wicked & Devoted Book 6) | by Shayla Black | May 24, 2022
- It Takes a Villa by Kilby Blades – May 24, 2022
- The Wife Win (The Puget Sound Pilots Book 2) by Sierra Hill | May 26, 2022
- A Vicious Rumor by Ivy Wild | May 27, 2022
- Where Dreams Begin by Lianne Moriarty – May 30, 2022
- Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – May 31st 2022
- Eat You Alive: A Dark College Bully Romance (Court Legacy Book 4) by Eden O’Neill | May 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!