1.) I went to a nice restaurant on the beach again yesterday. During a sunset. Such a beautiful ambiance, toes in the sand, at a table. Good service! The food was good – sort of… but not to the caliber of its sister restaurant (The Sandbar <— which I loved like crazy! Also on a beach.) Still.. it was a wonderful night with family, and I’m so glad we were able to be seated in such a wonderful area.
2.) We’re smoking ribs today!! YUMMMMMMY!!! Family are on their way over, and I know it’s going to be a feast!!
3.) I’m getting my eyelash extensions done with a new tech this week. I’ve been having them done for a year now and LOVE my old tech (she’s an artist when it comes to eyelash isolation and perfect shape and position, but now since I’ve moved, she’s 1.5 hrs away from me so I lost her). I’m nervous… *fingers crossed 🤞*
Now… you guys let me know your three things? I love this part! And also…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Endgame Romance (Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer Book 3) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M. STUNICH’S REVERSE HAREM LATEST!!
Cathy: I’m anxiously awaiting CM Stunich’s next book in The Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer series. Books 1 and 2 had me riveted. Book 3 is scheduled for release…
Maryse: OMG I’m in LOVE with those covers. Thank you for letting us know about this one, Cathy!!
- Captured By The Mercenaries: A Dark Military Reverse Harem (Soldiers Of Misfortune Book 1) by Cathleen Cole and Frank Jensen
- King of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel: Vampire Romance Series by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN SERIES FINALE ALERT!!!!! “…one Breed warrior’s quest to thaw the heart of an immortal queen in the final novel of Lara Adrian’s New York Times and #1 international bestselling Midnight Breed vampire romance series…”
- A Queen of Ruin (Deliciously Dark Fairytales Book 4) by K.F. Breene <— SERIES CONCLUSION!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER. 😀
- The Dance of Love (The Book of Love 14) by Meara Platt
- Remnants on the Tides of Time (The Adrift Series Book 3) by Trinity Dunn
- Beauty of Betrayal (Lies and Loves Series Book 2) by Suki Williams
- Emme’s Enforcer (Lost Siren Series Book 4) by Stephanie Hudson <— SHE WROTE A ROMANCE BOOK ABOUT HIM & THEN FOUND OUT HE WAS REAL!! “...Writing down your dreams…that sounded pretty harmless right? Turned out, I was sort of good at it. Turned out, it made a good book. Because who knew you could make money from writing about the man of your dreams. Who knew it would pay to fantasize about a fictional character you had fallen in love with. But most of all, who knew that one day a set of doors would open, and you would find out that he wasn’t fictional at all...”
- Secret Babies for my Best Friend’s Dad: An Age Gap, Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Doctors of Denver) by K.C. Crowne
- Tomaz (Cowboy Rendezvous Book 1) by Lori Wilde
- Sacked (The New York Nighthawks Book 1) by Fiona Davenport <— SPORTS ROMANCE/AGE GAP!! “…Falling for his teammate’s sister wasn’t a smart play. Especially when Naomi Scott was more than a decade younger than him. But Prentice was also known for being relentless in the pursuit of his goals…..”
- Kiss Marry Kill (Dr. Maxwell Thornton Murder Mysteries Book 6) by S.C. Wynne
- Emancipated Father (The Cambridge Men Book 2) by Francesca Penn
- Making Him Blush: Father of the Bride by Elsie James
- Staying for Her: Fake Relationship Romance (Harbour Cove Book 4) by S.A. Clayton
- Highland Burn: A Steamy, Enemies to Lovers, Arranged Marriage, Historical Highlander Romance Novel (Glen Coe Highlanders Book 1) by Michelle Deerwester-Dalrymple
- Talk Flirty to Me by Livy Hart <— HE’S A FIREFIGHTER & SHE WANTS TO BE AN AUDIOBOOK NARRATOR BUT THEN… “…I’m willing to make a deal with the devil if it means I can kickstart my career as a narrator for audio books. The problem? We’d have to actually do the job. Together. And then we’re told it’s for an erotic romance. Narrating steamy lines in a tiny studio with a man who lights a fire under your skin? An occupational hazard. Accidentally inciting a town scandal when your erotic audiobook clips wind up on the radio? A crisis. And falling for the one man I promised my brother—and my heart—I wouldn’t touch? A disaster—and temptation—I can’t resist...”
- Body Checked: A Frenemies-to-Lovers Hockey Romance (Astoria Bay Thunder Book 2) by CJ Cartwright
- Rookies Play It Better: Book 5 in The Minor League Mayhem Series by Heather C. Myers
- A Day of Ruin: A Friends to Enemies to Lovers Reverse Harem Romance (The Chronicles of Maxwell Book 1) by Steph Macca
- Stay Salty: A Steamy, Second Chance, Enemies to Lovers, Contemporary Romance (Shipwrecked Book 1) by Acey Parrish <— HE ONCE GHOSTED HER! “…Tenn McKee made a name for herself in the hotel industry as a consultant who could suss out the flaws in any business and fix them, leaving a string of five-star, award winning hotels in her wake. She got more than she bargained for when she bought her father’s rundown RV park. With or without help from her family, she plans to reverse decades of bad management by turning the property into a modern all-inclusive resort. She expected push back from her sisters, but she didn’t plan for Dutch Collier. Not after the way he ghosted her right before she left for college...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Savage Little Lies: Court Legacy, Book 2 by Eden O’Neill <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! “...When what’s lie and what’s truth suddenly appears indistinguishable, I find myself in a chillingly familiar place—one where the dark prince and I discover ourselves on opposite sides of the battle line. We once blurred that line, and he trusted me. But can I trust him?…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Eat You Alive: A Dark College Bully Romance (Court Legacy Book 4) by Eden O’Neill | May 31, 2022
- Brutal Vows (Queens & Monsters Book 4) by J.T. Geissinger – June 1st 2022
- Playing Dane: A Secret Romance (Florida East University Book 1) by Hannah Gray | Jun 1, 2022
- Mr. Notting Hill by Louise Bay – June 7th 2022
- A Week of Warm Weather: A Novel by Lee Bukowski | Jun 7, 2022
- Butter-Side Up: How I Survived My Most Terrible Year and Created My Super Awesome Life by Jane Enright – June 7th 2022
- The Backpack Years: Two Memoirs, One Story by Stefanie Wilson & James Wilson
- The Friendship Pact: A Novel (The Sunrise Cove Series Book 2) by Jill Shalvis – June 14th 2022
- The Life We Almost Had by Amelia Henley | Jun 14, 2022
- Crash With Me by Allie Everhart | Jun 16, 2022
- I Let You Fall: A Romantic Drama by Sara Downing – June 20 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!