1.) I just watched Flamin’ Hot on Hulu (about the janitor that pretty much started “Flamin’ Hot Cheetos” at Frito Lay) and it is soooo great. I love coming up stories. Oh and I just saw that it was a book called “A Boy, a Burrito, and a Cookie by Richard Montanez“. OH WAIT!!! I guess they re-released it with a big publisher, ’cause now it’s called “Flamin’ Hot: The Incredible True Story of One Man’s Rise from Janitor to Top Executive”
2.) P.S. I absolutely love Flaming Hot Cheetos, and Takis (I remember hanging out with my bestie, Sherry, author Willow Aster & Tarryn Fisher one night, on the way to a Lana Del Ray concert in Denver, and I randomly mentioned how much I love those two snacks, always my go to, and Willow laughed and said are you serious? And she told me about this song (I think even sang some of it), specifically called “Hot Cheetos & Takis” (I had no idea that song existed, but I love it – cutest song!!!) 😂 So yeah… I HAD to watch that movie!!!
3.) My other favorite snack is “Lays Limon chips“. (<— they are so hard to find, but here they are, to my hearts content – small normal sized bags, and the big bag too. This is 100% my FAVORITE flavor of any chips in the world, so light and refreshing and yummmmmy and very addictive). Probably a good thing for me that I can’t just pick them up while shopping, ’cause I can’t get enough of those, and will actually make myself sick eating a whole HUGE bag of them. Yep. I can’t stop at just one or 20.
So what’s your favorite snack?
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited (one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (1 month free trial)!
- My F*cked Up Paradise by JB Salsbury <— JB SALSBURY’S LATEST!! SHE’S ON VACATION & HE’S A GRUMPY SURFER! “...The vacation was supposed to drive my career. Not drive me into the arms of a surfer with a bad attitude and a worse reputation. Three weeks in paradise. Ten photos for my portfolio. Seems easy enough. Well, it’s not. The airline lost my camera bag, my hotel is a dump, oh, and did I mention I nearly drowned? The locals say I’m lucky to be alive. And I owe it all to the heavily tattooed surfer with a blood-curdling scowl. Forget him. I have bigger problems. My photos suck—no better than a tourist with a smartphone. I lost my mojo. I’m hoping a stay on the North Shore will spark my artistry. To my surprise, it’s the grumpy surfer who awakens my imagination...”
- Mountain Security (Mont Blanc Rescue Book 8) by J.R. Pace
- All is Fair: Vampires, Werewolves, Hot Guys, Oh My! by Jordan Turbeville
- Smoke Bomb (Smoke Series Book 3) by Abbi Glines <— LATEST BY ABBI GLINES!!!! SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY HER DEAD FIANCE’S BROTHER!! “...It had taken me a while but I’d finally gotten on my feet after my fiancé’s unexpected death. The first day on my new house cleaning job where I would make enough money to pay for college ended with a gag in my mouth, my hands tied behind my back and a gun to my head. Lucky for me I was taken alive while the rest of the household was shot and killed. My savior? My fiancé’s older brother happened to be one of the men who’d murdered my new employer. I’m now stuck in a house with three men who refuse to let me leave until it’s safe. Huck hates me because he believes I lied to his brother. He humiliates me every chance he gets. But his cruelty doesn’t affect me. I was beaten down long before I met Huck Kingston…”
- Favorite Mistake: a Small Town Romance (Redemption Book 8) by Jessica Prince <— SHE WAS GETTING GAS IN A SMALL TOWN & FELL FOR A POLICE OFFICER! “…When Lyric Jackson stopped for gas in Redemption, Tennessee, she wasn’t sure what to think of the small town nestled in the middle of the Smoky Mountains. Then she got one look at Holton Clarke, saw that charming smile, and fell instantly. One night with the man in uniform sparked an ember of hope, but things didn’t quite end how she’d expected...”
- Loving a Cowgirl (Callahans of Copper Creek Book 7) by Natalie Dean
- Bear’s Tangled Love Affair (Snow Haven Shifters Book 7) by Brittany White
- Accidentally In Love: St. James Family (Against All Odds Book 6) by Claudia Burgoa <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS A BILLIONAIRE! “…It all started on a dating app and a fake name. Instead of a hot hook-up, I end up face-to-face with Kingston St. James. He’s one of the most striking and wealthy men in Seattle—as well as my brother’s best friend. Logic dictates I walk away, but curiosity wins and we follow Myka’s Easy Rules for Healthy Hookups...”
- Snow and the Seven Protectors: A Reverse Harem Fairy Tale Romance (Lucky Lady Reverse Harems) by Kai Lesy
- Witch Way Tomorrow: Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Silver Sisters Book 6) by Jennifer L. Hart
- Catch and Release Groom (Getting Hitched Book 3) by Cindi Madsen <— RUNAWAY BRIDE IS ON HER OWN HONEYMOON & SHE HAS A GRUMPY FISHING GUIDE… “…Imogen Kaplan may be a runaway bride, but she’s determined to take her “honeymoon” at a luxury wilderness resort, even if she is surrounded by annoyingly mushy couples. No husband. No happily-ever-after. Just trees, bugs, and one very grouchy, mouthwateringly fit, and—let’s just admit it—unfairly gorgeous guide who’s shown up to take her fishing at Nope O’Clock in the morning…”
- Dare To Fall (Fireweed Harbor Series Book 2) by J.H. Croix
- Wolf’s Scottish Geek: Arran and Delia (The Macconwood Pack Tales Book 12) by C.D. Gorri
- Mr. Big Stuff: Baes of Juneteenth by Aja <— SHE CHANGES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE WORST! “…Tracey Copeland had been looking for something or someone to break up the monotony of her life and when that didn’t happen, she begins to feel like she was losing at the game of life. In one of her most impulsive moves to date, she changes her life for what seems like the worse. But fate intervenes and brings her into the path of a man so big, he shakes her life up, and all she can do is hope to land on her feet. Fearful of the consequences, she has to decide what to do next: run once again or stick to her guns and see what hand life deals her. Tracey did say she was looking for a challenge, and Mr. Big Stuff was exactly that…”
- The Art of Hidden Things (The Art of Deception Book 2) by Olivia Le Roux
- Hanging With Daddy: MM Daddy Romance by JP Sayle
- 100 Lifetimes of Us: A Hot Bodyguard Romance by Maggie Gates <— THE BAKER WITH A SECRET & THE MMA BODYGUARD! “…Miles Zhou is no stranger to a fight. A decade in the ring as an MMA fighter taught him a thing or two about adversity—and how to take down a threat quickly and quietly. He’s the perfect addition to the executive protection team at Keller & Associates. Playing bodyguard to a small-town baker shouldn’t be a difficult job, but Annie Smith isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice. She’s pies, lies, and in disguise...”
- Stalking of a Midlife Witch: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Urban Fantasy (The Bearsden Witch Series Book 3) by J.C. Yeamans
- A Wisp of Hope: Book 2 in Shady Springs Virtue Series (A Shady Springs Virtue Series) by Chrystal J. Gilkey
- Loving Hearts: A Loving Day Anthology <— EMBRACING LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS… “…Love is brave. In 1967, Richard and Mildred Loving challenged the laws against interracial marriage leading to the landmark Loving v. Virginia Supreme Court decision which ended centuries of discrimination and changed the face of American civil rights, including setting the stage for marriage equality. Now your favorite authors have come together with brand new stories celebrating love’s courage, hope, and diversity. Representing all genres, Loving Hearts unites best-selling, award-winning authors with a few exciting fresh voices across a range of cultures and orientations for a collection that embraces love without limits…”
- Anywhere But Here (Hermosa Beach) by Jillian Liota
- Savage Hunger: A Dark Mafia Romance by Luna Voss <— HE TOOK HER FROM HER FIANCE “...I decided Melissa was mine the moment I saw her sitting across the poker table with her scumbag fiancé. He barely paid her any attention at all until I made him bet her on the game. He won. I took her anyway. Mine. Melissa’s defiant streak is cute, but I’ll bend her to my will. She’ll learn her place at my side...”
- Drained: Dark fantasy romance by K. W. Bernard
- Baby Daddy BILLIONAIRE SEAL: An Enemies to Lovers, Brother’s Best Friend, Fake Marriage Romance by Dakota Nash
- Hell Fae Warden by Lexi C. Foss and J.R. Thorn
- Hate Puck: (Jillian & Cash duet #1) (Las Vegas Angels Duet Series Book 5) by Jessa York <— SHE DIDN’T CHOOSE THE HOCKEY STAR & NOW HE’S BACK & HER FIANCE IS MAD! “…I finally find the woman of my dreams—and she turns out to be a nightmare. At end of the Single Girl series, the entire world expects Jillian Jaxon to present me with the rose. Except she doesn’t. She gives it to the other guy. Making me—and everything I did, and felt for her—a laughing stock. Now, two years later, she and her curvy body are back in my life...”
- The Exception (Three Player Grind Book 4) by Allyson Lindt
- Fireworks With My Bad Boss: The Office Romance Series (an office romance series Book 3) by Brooke Page
- The Fixer (Damaged Devils Book 1) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE!! “…Years ago, Chad had an arrangement of sorts with an extremely powerful man. This man paid for his college while Chad kept him satisfied in secret, protecting his career and reputation. It was a win for everyone. Until the man married Chad’s mother, that is. Then Chad’s life became a nightmare no one can understand. Now Chad lives for revenge. Nothing warms his twisted heart any longer except the thought of being the constant embarrassment for the senator, who pretends to be the perfect family man. Chad won’t stop until he completely escapes. Except, now there’s this other guy…”
- A Wish For Wilma: A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy about growing old (dis)gracefully! (Cranley Wishes Book 3) by Audrey Davis
- The Rising Prince (MAFIA EMPIRE Book 1) by Simone Fox <— BRATTY MAFIA PRINCE!! “…I’m the mastermind behind a rising mafia prince…and nobody can know about it… Next to me, Ricard Jr. shifts in his seat. Eager as always and I f**king love it. Because the minute this plane lands, we will be on our way to war with no intention of losing. Not while I’m alive anyway. I have three valuable skill sets, I’m calculating, I’m a trained killer, and I’m deadly. Which is why Ricard Sr. hired me to protect his son, a bratty mafia prince who was everything I was not. Scrawny, unsure of himself, and eager to please the wrong people…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Accidentally In Love: St. James Family (Against All Odds Book 6) by Claudia Burgoa
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood | Jun 13, 2023
- Demons of Good and Evil (Hollows Book 17) by Kim Harrison | Jun 13, 2023
- Dragon Arisen | by Donna Grant | Jun 13, 2023
- The Sweetheart List: A Novel (The Sunrise Cove Series Book 4) by Jill Shalvis | Jun 13, 2023
- Tangled With You: A Stark Security Novella by J. Kenner | Jun 13, 2023
- Forever Goals (Rixon High) by L A Cotton | Jun 13, 2023
- The Burning by Anna Todd | Jun 13, 2023
- Tangled With You (Stark Security Book 10) by J. Kenner | Jun 13, 2023
- Accidentally in Love (Against All Odds: The St. James Family Book 3) | by Claudia Burgoa | Jun 13, 2023
- Perfect Together by Kristen Ashley | Jun 13, 2023
- Miss Matched by Wendy Million | Jun 13, 2023
- A Love Catastrophe by Helena Hunting | Jun 13, 2023
- Magic Claims (Kate Daniels: Wilmington Years Book 2) by Ilona Andrews | Jun 13, 2023
- The Five-Star Weekend by Elin Hilderbrand | Jun 13, 2023
- The Sweetheart List: A Novel (The Sunrise Cove Series Book 4) by Jill Shalvis | Jun 13, 2023
- Inferno (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 12) by Chelle Bliss | Jun 13, 2023
- The Lobster Trap by Heidi McLaughlin and Kassidy Maye | Jun 13, 2023
- Broken Boy (The Puck Boys of Brooks University Book 2) by Hannah Gray | Jun 14, 2023
- Crimson River (The Edens) by Devney Perry | Jun 15, 2023
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!