HAPPY EARLY BIRDS RELEASE DAY + OMG!!! EMMA SCOTT ALERT!!! Her latest is live, so I’m posting this now (since we love her so much here). And now… time to build today’s list. 🙂
Michele G: The new Emma Scott book Between Hello and Goodby is flat out AMAZING!!! It’s probably my favorite by her in a while and I truly enjoy everything she writes. For me this one really struck a chord. I highly recommend it.
1.) Still not completely unpacked (and we have desks to build) but it’s starting to look like the pretty home we bought.
2.) The Bolts lost. *sigh* congrats to everyone else. 😉 *hrmph*
3.) I’ll be seeing my brother and his family tomorrow for the first time in years!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Between Hello and Goodbye by Emma Scott <— THE SEATTLE CITY GIRL & THE FIREFIGHTER IN HAWAII… “…Faith heads to the remote Hawaiian island of Kauai, far away from the vices that get her in trouble. A twisted ankle on Day One requires rescuing by a man who is vice personified—a gorgeous firefighter who awakens feelings in her heart she never knew existed…”
- Interception (The New York Nighthawks Book 2) by Fiona Davenport
- The Sinner: A Forbidden Billionaire-Nanny Romance (Ruined Castle Series Book 1) by Vivian Wood
- Jake (Cowboy Rendezvous Book 2) by Lori Wilde
- Just for You: A Small Town Romance (Rocktown Ink Book 6) by Sherilee Gray <— IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NO STRINGS ATTACHED, BUT THEN HE TAKES HER… “…She’s made it clear she’s not interested in more. Until a night out drinking has her revealing her true feelings. Addie still wants me. Only something’s holding her back. I should leave her alone. She’s too young, too sweet, but I can’t give her up. So when she passes out in my truck, I do what I have to. I take her home with me to the mountains…”
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – FAKE MARRIAGE AGREEMENT!! “…I’m getting married. Is it love? Not even close. Chelle Finch needs a temporary husband and I need to win this bet. We agree to put a ring on it knowing that this marriage of convenience will end in divorce. Except, somehow dating my wife has me realizing that I don’t ever want to take this ring off if it means losing her…”
- Tracked by the Beast (Mate Hunt Book 4) by Lola Glass
- Seduced by 3: Age Gap Reverse Harem Mafia Romance (Three For Me Book 2) by Barbi Cox
- Mine to Love: A Dark Romantic Thriller (Protection Series) by Kennedy L. Mitchell
- Twin Passions (Wizard Twins Book 3) by Lora Leigh
- When London Snow Falls by Hayden Stone <— M/M ROMANCE!! HE’S OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE… “…Charlie Renfrew is too busy and too broke for a love life. There’s no room in a schedule crammed with university, a full-time job, music, and his very committed relationship with overthinking. Hence the dating ban. Which is exactly when Ben Campbell shows up with his piercings, quirky knits, and indie rock fame. But maybe it’s time for Charlie to trade caffeine for something hotter, blonder, and completely out of his comfort zone...”
- Witchery & Weight Gain: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Romance (The Oracle of Wynter Book 6) by Lisa Manifold
- Nothing Special by Casey Cox
- Beyond Revenge/Rattler (Serpents MC Las Vegas Book 11) by Barbara Nolan
- Black Sheep by Brynne Weaver and Alexa Harlowe <— SHE’S AFTER THIS CULT LEADER!! “…Serial killer. That’s not the first thing you’d think when you meet Bria Brooks. She’s reserved. Polite. Charming, when she wants to be. But delve a little deeper. She’s cunning. Brilliant. Ruthless. Bria Brooks is not just a black sheep. She’s a wolf. And she has her heart set on a very elusive prize. Caron Berger. Trouble is, she’s not the only one. Dr. Elijah Kaplan is also on the hunt for the enigmatic leader of the Legio Agni cult...”
- Vicious in the Dark (Hale Syndicate Book 1) by Trina M. Lee
- From Fake to Forever: The perfect fake-dating, angsty rom-com you won’t want to miss! by Laila Rafi
- Wilder at Heart: A Steamy Fake Dating, Opposites Attract Romantic Comedy (Love in London Book 5) by Sara Madderson
- Tangle of Dragons by Jane Darkspire <— REVERSE HAREM DRAGONS THAT RULE! “…I grew up believing if I worked hard my dreams would come true. Turns out that’s a lie. After two years of waiting for my life to begin, I was done. I’d have a final night of wild fun before packing my bags and saying goodbye to this wretched city. But no one leaves once the Ruthless Dragons notice you…”
- The Dark, Dead, Deep: A Reverse Harem Mermaid Romance (Twilight Lake – Book 1) by Michaela Haze
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Lost and Found Girl: A Novel by Maisey Yates – Jun 28, 2022
- The Sweetest Thing (Honey Acres) by Sasha Summers | Jun 28, 2022
- Second Chance Spring (Honeymoon Harbor) by JoAnn Ross | Jun 28, 2022
- Up All Night with a Good Duke (The Byronic Book Club 1) by Amy Rose Bennett | Jun 28, 2022
- Tomboy: A Jane Benjamin Novel by Shelley Blanton-Stroud | Jun 28, 2022
- Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4) by Sav R. Miller | Jun 28, 2022
- Accidental Pasts: A Lost Hearts Found Romance by Lisa Keifer | Jun 29, 2022
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Yay Maryse….congrats on the house coming along!
1. Our temps are supposed to only be in the 80’s for the next two days….it’s going to be a treat!! Then of course we’ll jump back into the 90’s but I plan to enjoy the milder weather while we have it.
2. Instead of moving (since the market is nuts here), we decided to update our house. Too many home projects…and not enough patience is making me crazy. Whose idea was this? Oh yeah, my husband’s….lol.
3. The new Emma Scott book Between Hello & Goodbye is flat out AMAZING!!! It’s probably my favorite by her in a while and I truly enjoy everything she writes. For me this one really struck a chord. I highly recommend it.
YAY on the Emma Scott book approval!!! 😀 I added your recommendation to the list. ❤️
1. We bought a camper and my brain is fried with everything we have to learn. Somebody just tell me what to do! 🤣
2. I had fried mushrooms with gravy for lunch so I’m off to a banner start this week!
3. I agree with Michele. I love everything Emma writes but this one is something special. As her alpha reader, I usually know the plot ahead of time, but this time I went in blind. Let’s just say when I got to a certain point, I sent her a few choice words and took the rest of the night off to cry it out. 😆
I have to admit, I’m kind of jealous of the camper! Hotels have gotten so pricey! But I think my hubby and I would fight about the amount of water that I use:( So many drivable places that I want to visit that are only a state or two away!
My hubby and I are already fighting about water but mostly filtration systems. I want a Berkey, and he thinks it’s too $$$. The compromise is to haul around a 5 gallon water jug. I bet he changes his mind about the 4th time he has to refill it.
We do a lot of camping. Mostly boondocking. We are avid skiers and we can take our trailer to the parking lots and walk to the slopes. We love it. If you are not sure about doondocking there are some great facebook pages and you can go to incredible locations and not fork our $100 for a camps site and fight crowds.
Thanks! Right now I’m scared to leave the driveway, but I’ll get there!
NICE!!!!!! I love going in blind.
One day, I’d like a whole camper/5th wheel situation and travel the US a bit.
Fried mushrooms with gravy sounds like heaven to me. And ho many calories do mushrooms have, anyway? Right? LOL!! 😂
So jealous of the lower temps! 104 degrees today and 102 tomorrow but at least we have no humidity! I attended San Francisco’s Pride Parade with my hubby and my daughter. I lived in SF for 8 years when I was in my 20’s and never attended the Parade. So fun! So excited to read Emma’s latest, the reviews have been so amazing.
It must be an amazing energy!!!