Happy 4th of July everyone!! 💥 Let’s see what new books we can find that went live early! But first…
1.) We are still in unpacking mode (and mostly it’s building furniture).
2.) When I sold my last house, I had donated most of my furniture to Habitat for Humanity, and left a few things for the new owners (my beloved desk and bookshelf, for example). So I forgot that when we order stuff, the majority of it comes unbuilt. What fun! 🙄
3.) My new street/neighborhood is a lot of fun. They had a block party on Saturday night (not too late), and we got to meet a bunch of ’em.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Mafia Manipulator: A Hero Club Novel by TL Reeve, Michele Ryan <— MAFIA ROMANCE!! SHE NEEDS A PLACE TO LAY LOW & ANSWERS AN AD!! “…For the last year, my brother and I have been on the run hiding from whoever killed our parents. The details are spotty, but Lucas thinks our father stole money from the mob and the day our parents were killed is the same day they came to collect. I don’t want to believe him, but I don’t have a choice. We’re running out of time and money. If I don’t find us a place to lie low for longer than a month or two, we’re as good as dead, too. Or we would be if I hadn’t stumbled upon a want ad: TUTOR NEEDED. I didn’t do too bad in college. How hard could it be?…”
- Love and Protect (Elite Force Security Book 3) by Christina Tetreault
- The Way Her SEAL Cares: Real Hot SEAL by Ember Davis
- Shake by Bree M. Lewandowski <— SHE’S BEEN GETTING STRANGE CALLS & TEXTS BY A STALKER… “...Yet even if she locked herself in her apartment, there didn’t seem to be anywhere or any way to hide. Until a man with dark blue eyes and broad shoulders stepped between her and terror in a split instant of do-or-die. Hadassah knows trauma can make strange bedfellows but she can’t let herself drown in Jay’s eyes or hide in his embace when eerie messages seem to catalogue her every move…”
- Accidental Pasts: A Lost Hearts Found Romance by Lisa Keifer
- Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature by Zibby Owens
- Back to Love (Serendipity Book 2) by K.T. Bond
- Poison (Bad Boys of Redwood Academy Book 2) | by Emilia Rose <— REVERSE HAREM BULLY ALERT! “...I thought talking to a sexy stranger online would be harmless—until I find out he goes to my high school. Now, he and his crew won’t stop blackmailing me. Between studying for exams, obeying strict curfews, and dealing with overprotective parents who expect me to reign at the top of Redwood Academy’s senior class, I just want to have some fun. But getting messed up with the Poison boys isn’t what I expect to happen when I log in to an online chat room…”
- Silas (Desired By A Dragon Book 1) by Jennifer Snyder
- Descendant of Pain by M. Sinclair <— REVERSE HAREM!
- Home of the Free: Heart of a Wounded Hero by Frankie Love
- Bing, Bang, BOOM!: A Different Worlds Colliding Rom-Com (Romance Through the Year: A Holiday/Seasonal Novella Collection) | by Kitty Berry <— THE ATTORNEY & THE ROMANCE BOOK INFLUENCER!! SHE’S GETTING SUED! “…Hayden Wiggins is a social media influencer born into a working-class family who has found her audience in the romance book world until a lawsuit is filed against her for using one little play on words...”
- It’s Not Like It’s Fate: A Sweet Brother’s Best Friend Romance (It Must Be Love Book 2) by Grace J. Croy <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS BACK IN TOWN!!
- Slammed Into Inferno by Nicole Waterhouse <— THE NURSE & THE FIREMAN!!
- Dragons Do It Naughtier (Dragon Shifters Do It Book 3) by Gemma Cates
- Next To You: Heart of a Wounded Hero by Abby Knox <— HE’S HER GROUCHY NEIGHBOR THAT ALL THE WOMAN WANT!! “…When you live in a small town, a one-night stand tends to bite you in the ass. Especially when that one-night stand is Andrew, who turns out to be your grumpy new neighbor. The morning after brings even more news to me when I learn that Andrew is the guy everyone in Fate has a crush on. Every single (and not-so-single) woman within three counties has been trying for years to get Andrew’s attention. So now, everyone in town hates me. How was I to know I bagged the town hottie in one night? Well, they can keep him. He’s a total grouch who hates everything about me...”
- Cooked: BWWM Romantic Suspense Novella by Chanel L. Faye
- Made in England (Transatlantic Romantic Book 2) by Dominic Holland
- Flirtexting: A Sweet, Clean College Romance (Love By Text Book 3) by T. Thomas <— SHE’S PAIRED WITH HER HUGE CRUSH! “…Being paired with the campus heartthrob for a chemistry project sounds like a nightmare, right? Try being paired with the campus heartthrob that you’ve had a crush on for as long as you can remember. He doesn’t know I exist, but when we’re paired together, he’s not taking no for an answer...”
- Fall Into Winter (Yours Series Book 2) by AE Langan <— M/M ROMANCE SEQUEL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature by Zibby Owens
- Mafia Manipulator: A Hero Club Novel by TL Reeve, Michele Ryan
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Moment We Met: A Novel by Camille Baker | Jul 5, 2022
- Bittersweet Memories (Off-Limits) by Catharina Maura | Jul 8, 2022
- Stepping Stone (Invested in You Book 2) by Liv Arnold | Jul 11, 2022
- The Extractionist by Kimberly Unger – July 12th 2022
- Sister Mother Warrior: A Novel by Vanessa Riley – July 12th 2022
- Anastasia by Sophie Lark – July 17th 2022
- A Vampire’s Kiss: A Dark Protectors/Rebels Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – July 19th 2022
- The Big Dark Sky by Dean Koontz | Jul 19, 2022
- This Place of Wonder: A Novel by Barbara O’Neal | Jul 19, 2022
- Finding Grace: A Novel by Maren Cooper | Jul 19, 2022
- Imperfect Angel by Christi Barth – July 26, 2022
- For Butter or Worse: A Novel by Erin La Rosa | Jul 26, 2022
- Campus Legend (The Campus Series Book 5) by Jennifer Sucevic | Jul 26, 2022
- The Refiner by Kristy Marie | Jul 27, 2022
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Kathy Reichs next book Cold Cold Bones comes out tomorrow for anybody who reads her Temperance Brennan series
YAY!! Thank you Randi! I’ll be adding it. 🙂
I’m so happy for you. I hope this new home and neighborhood brings you lots of peace and joy.
Sounds like a lot of fun, Maryse! Not so much building the furniture, but placing and filling it. 😂