So let’s get this list started!! 😀
1.) I just planted a beautiful, triple Foxtail Palm in my front yard. It’s still young and only about 10′ tall (nothing like pictured there) but still fluffy and green and has a ton of growing to do, but it will be magnificent.
2.) While at the nursery, I also found these gorgeous “cone ginger” plants with a flower that is STUNNING and large lush leaves, and so I planted two of those also (well actually my boyfriend did. 😉 He does all of the hard work. After looking them up, I found out it’s more often called “Orange Torch Ginger” and I just wanna go back and buy more!!
3.) I am a huge supplement fan and my “medicine cabinet” is pretty small, so I put one of these over the back of my bathroom door (and it holds all my supplements and even all my cold and flu meds). I LOVE IT! My boyfriend installed some small magnets at the bottom to keep it from flinging around when the door is moved. Very clever way to have my stuff easily at hand but hidden, too. 🙂 We did the exact same thing in our food pantry in the kitchen (hung one inside the door) for our spices and snacks (and we buy some stuff at Costco that comes in those bulk containers, like taco spice and Himalayan salt etc). It fits all of it easily! One of the cheapest but smartest “fixes” to our house.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Moody by Penelope Ward <— OHHH THAT TITLE!!! YES PLEASE!! SHE’S A MASSAGE THERAPIST & HE’S FORBIDDEN TO HER!! “…The man I now affectionately called “Moody” kept calling me to come back. It took three times before I finally gave him the massage he’d ordered. Let’s just say it was challenging to keep things professional. I was extremely attracted to Dax, and by that time, I was falling hard. Eventually, I’d find out why he’d been so aloof, the reason why he and I could never be together. Our story was supposed to end there, but it didn’t. Instead, I was left perpetually longing for a forbidden man…”
- Under (Follow Me Book 5) by Helen Hardt
- Rayne: A True Lover’s Story (True Lover’s Stories Book 3) by A.E. Via
- Her Unflinching Warrior (Omega Sky Book 2) by Caitlyn O’Leary <— NAVY SEAL!! “...She is the only woman he wants, but the one woman he knows he shouldn’t have. When Navy SEAL Gideon Smith gets a frantic call from Jada Harlow he drops everything to help her. As a software designer, Jada often dug deeper into systems and issues than most people, but she never expected to find herself immersed in this much trouble...”
- Bent Out of Shade: A Humorous Paranormal Women’s Fiction (Magic After Midlife Book 6) by Deborah Wilde
- Forbidden From Seeing My Best Friend’s Daddy: Taboo Age Gap Explicit Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Riverview Daddy’s Forbidden Fantasies Book 1) by Mary Potter
- Fake Dating Sullivan’s Dad (Tap That) by Erin McCarthy <— SHE”S IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND, SO SHE DECIDES TO FAKE-DATE HIS DAD!! “…My best friend is stubborn. And my best friend has a super hot dad. I’ve had feelings for Sullivan since he lost his wife four years ago, but he doesn’t see me that way. The plan? Fake date his dad. If he thinks Liam, who has tattoos, a beard, and the reputation of being a heck of a lover, is interested in me, maybe it will spark his own interest. Liam is totally on board— in fact, it’s his idea…”
- Honor and Command (K-9 Protection Romance Book 8) by Lexy Parker
- Between Despair and Hope (The Divine Between Series Book 2) by Jess Wisecup
- Sinful Queen: A mafia romance (Dark Mafia Sins Book 5) by Emily Bowie
- The Hive (Omega Bloodlines Book 1) by SC Morrison <— OMEGAS ARE SPOILER & CHERISHED & SHE’S ONE OF THEM! “…I never wanted to be an omega. Until them… Yes, omegas are spoiled, cherished, and protected in the lavish academy orbiting Altaira. But that isn’t what I want. I crave the freedom promised to graduating betas, not the luxurious captivity I was taught to expect. When my emergence is delayed, it feels like a rare stroke of luck. That is until my handsome handler assigns a pair of sexy-as-sin alphas to trigger my latent heat cycle…”
- Hostile Hearts: An Enemies to Lovers Billionaire Romance (Revel Rose Billionaires Book 1) by K E Osborn
- Changing The Game (The Risks We Take Duet Book 1) by Bella Matthews
- The Dragon’s Pledge (Jade Dragon Shifter Brothers Book 1) by Marie Johnston
- Why Am I Lila Jones by Samantha Caufield <— THRILLER!!! “...Lila Jones is a charming southern girl with a traumatic past full of abuse from the people closest to her. After college, she moved to get away from her hometown in Florida to open her own plastic surgical clinic in the swamplands of Louisiana. Everything is perfect: the business, the clients, the house, the husband…. and boy, do I mean the husband! When someone from her past somehow ends up on the operation table, with all the anger and rage this sweet girl is feeling from seeing this person, can Lila Jones keep the scalpel steady under pressure like she always does or can this be her last operation with the police department knocking at her door?…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Blush by Helen Hardt – August 23, 2022
- Would You Rather: A Novel by Allison Ashley | Aug 23, 2022
- Reckless Hands (Chained Hearts Duet Series Book 5) by T.L. Smith | Aug 23, 2022
- Soul Taken (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 13) by Patricia Briggs | Aug 23, 2022
- Second Chance Rival by M. Robinson | Aug 23, 2022
- Ruby Fever: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews | Aug 23, 2022
- Changing The Game (The Risks We Take Duet Book 1) by Bella Matthews | Aug 24, 2022
- What Hunts Inside the Shadows (Of Flesh & Bone Series Book 2) by Harper L. Woods | Aug 30, 2022
- Mafia Vows: Standalone Fake Marriage Romance (Arranged Marriage Book 6) by L. Steele | Aug 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!