HAPPY MONDAY!!! Yesterday and today, I woke up to temps in the 60s here in Florida, and I’m thrilled!!! I have my sliding glass doors open as we speak, letting that cool, almost crisp air into the house. 😀
I am LOVING it!!
1.) One of the boys in my household (and his two friends) carved pumpkins this weekend, and now these adorable things are just sitting on our back porch. And they did a great job! I’m pretty impressed, and what I’m even more impressed at, is kind of… how wholesome the whole thing was. A bunch of 18 year old college boys, that went together and bought pumpkins and carved them together. How.Cute!!
2.) P.S. My Great Dane is NOT a fan of the scary pumpkins. 😂 They DO NOT belong, and he barks at them.
3.) P.S. That is our propane fire-pit thingie (isn’t it cute)?? It’s like a tree stump. We’ve only used it once since moving to this house, but it’s pretty cool and rustic looking and pretty big (not a table top, though I found some cute ones of those too). Here’s one that is almost identical to mine, but mine is just significantly taller (like a table on its own). Here are various tree stump fire pits (a few table-top ones that are adorable).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a THREE MONTH free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
- Never Again: A Standalone Contemporary Romance by R.L. Mathewson <— R.L. MATHEWSON’S LATEST IS LIVE!! “…Quinn was left with no choice but to cross a line to keep the little caffeine addict safe. He needed to keep her out of trouble, tell himself that Bailey was just another job, and figure out who was behind the attacks before it was too late and if he couldn’t… He would never survive...”
- Glacier’s Thaw: A Poseidon’s Warriors MC novel by Darlene Tallman
- Lennox : Bacchus Hill Boys 3 by Dahlia Rose
- Dark Obsession (Whiskey Men: Wounded Heroes) by Hope Ford
- War of the Liberator (Taken to the Stars Book 2) by J.N. Chaney
- Twenty-four Three by K.C. Mills <— AN INJURED HITMAN IS DEPENDING ON A STRANGER… “…for Carter Reed trust is not something he’s willing to extend. Unfortunately when it comes to McKenna Smith, Carter can either allow her to be his saving grace or risk losing something more precious than trust…his life...”
- Thanking Her Brother’s Best Friends: A Single Mom, Secret Triplets, Reverse Harem Romance (The Why Choose Haremland) by Ajme William
- Possessed By The Mountain Man: Wilde Brothers of Starfall Mountain by Abby Jensen
- Frosty Beginnings (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray
- My eX-MAS Emergency by Jennifer Peel <— HE’S THE MAN SHE HATES & THE REASON SHE LEFT! “...trouble starts to brew when my niece gets it into her pretty head that her uncle and I need to reconcile. The devious little thing insists we deck the halls together all season long. And since I’ll do anything to make Quinn happy, I agree, believing I’m completely immune to Tristan’s charm. Except the joke’s on me. Who knew that Tristan’s biggest regret was letting me go? And the infuriating man seems willing to do everything possible to win me back. Well, it’s going to take a Christmas miracle for me to give him a second chance…”
- A Christmas Affair by Caroline George
- A Shade of Evil (The Dark Lords Book 2) by Stella Andrews <— DARK MAFIA!! “…The enemy is a woman who slides across his soul like spun silk. A breath of fresh air in a dark, depressing world. A free spirit with a heart of gold and a woman who ticks every box he has ever thought of. A woman he must destroy. This dish is anything but cold...”
- Two Princesses: A Halloween Novella by P.P. DuBose
- One Chance: The Machelli Family – Book 1 by Gabrielle Laine
- The Enchanted One: A Witches’ Ball Novel by Jerrica Knight-Catania
- The Billionaire Rockstar & His Nanny by Leah Marie
- Fate of a Faux (Lord of Rathe Duet Book 2) by Meagan Brandy & Amo Jones <— DUET CONCLUSION!! ABOUT BOOK #1 (HE IS GIFTED BUT SHE IS HUMAN AND GIFTLESS & HE’S OBSESSED WITH HIS FATED MATE!) “…the minute I got back to campus, I knew it would be worse than before. I felt it, that pull buried beneath my skin, the whisper of a warning deep in my mind I could hear but couldn’t reach. It starts with a human party and ends with a nightmare. A five foot, white haired one. With eyes like ice and a body begging to be bitten, she’s a problem. A giftless one. That’s right, she’s human. Worthless. And if the shadow circling my soul is telling me what I think it is … she belongs to it. My new obsession … is my fated mate. But there is no way the fates would give me, a Lord of Rathe, a heir to the throne of dark magic, a giftless girl. I’ll prove they got it wrong...”
- Forgive Me My Sins: The Complete Augustine Brothers Duet by Natasha Knight <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE!! “…Wearing the mask of legitimacy, this powerful crime family has returned to Avarice to punish those who have wronged them and take what they’ve always been denied, a place among the elite. Forced to marry my enemy, I’m thrust into his world of secrets and betrayals. My husband is a dangerous man. And he has dangerous enemies. But it’s when I’m attacked that his fury is unleashed. It’s then I see what it means to belong to Santos Augustine. And although I know the safest place for me is in his bed, I can’t let myself fall in love with my husband…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— THREE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Caught Up (Windy City Series Book 3) by Liz Tomforde | Oct 10, 2023
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese | Oct 10, 2023
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone | Oct 10, 2023
- Bittersweet in the Hollow by Kate Pearsall | Oct 10, 2023
- Just Eat: More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes That Taste Just Like Home by Jessie James Decker | Oct 10, 2023
- Let Me Love You by Brittney Sahin | Oct 10, 2023
- The Burnout: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella | Oct 10, 2023
- Christmas at the Shelter Inn by RaeAnne Thayne | Oct 10, 2023
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese | Oct 10, 2023
- Down the Drain by Julia Fox | Oct 10, 2023
- Christmas in Painted Pony Creek by Linda Lael Miller | Oct 10, 2023
- Midnight at the Christmas Bookshop: A Novel by Jenny Colgan | Oct 10, 2023
- Don’t Forget Me Tomorrow: A Brother’s Best Friend, Small Town Romance (Time River Book 2) by A.L. Jackson | Oct 10, 2023
- Lost Lover (Crime & Passion Book 4) by Mary Lancaster | Oct 10, 2023
- DUKE (The Trident Series II – BRAVO Team Book 3) by Jaime Lewis | Oct 10, 2023
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy & Sierra Simone | Oct 10, 2023
- Lyon of the Ton (The Lyon’s Den) by Emily Royal | Oct 11, 2023
- The Problem with Dating by Brittainy Cherry | Oct 12, 2023
- Wild Card by Maggie Rawdon | Oct 12, 2023
- Training the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 7) by Alexa Aston | Oct 12, 2023
- Obsession Falls: A Small-Town Romance by Claire Kingsley | Oct 12, 2023
- Absolutely Not in Love: A Sweet Hockey RomCom by Jenny Proctor | Oct 12, 2023
- Good Game (The System Book 1) by Madison Fox | Oct 12, 2023
- Cozy After Snow (Balsam Ridge) by Amber Kelly | Oct 12, 2023
- Shiver Me Timbers (Hot & Haunted Book 2) by Cassie Mint | Oct 12, 2023
- Relentless: A Dark Captive Why Choose Romance (Harrow Creek Hawks Book 2) by Tracy Lorraine | Oct 12, 2023
- Alpha’s Regret: My Luna Has A Son (Regret Series Book 1) by Jessica Hall | Oct 12, 2023
- Flame by Adriana Locke | Oct 12, 2023
- Redemption: A Mount Saga Novel by Meghan March | Oct 13, 2023
- Wavering Aftermath (Artemis University Book 21) by Erin R Flynn | Oct 13, 2023
- Ironheart: A Gargoyles Fantasy Romance (Feather and Stone Book 1) by Alessa Thorn | Oct 13, 2023
- Hopeless by Elsie Silver | Oct 13, 2023
- Hello Doctor by Kelsie Hoss – October 14th 2023
- CurVy 13: A Why Choose, Dark Romance Novella (The Curvy Thirteen Playlist Book 1) by Nicci Harris – October 14th 2023
- Hold On (Fate We Make Book 2) by Barbara Elsborg | Oct 15, 2023
- Breaking Free (New Beginnings) by Nicola Jane, Wingfield Designs, et al. | Oct 15, 2023
- Filthy Little Midlife Fling: A Neighbors to Lovers Romance (Heart’s Cove Hotties) by Lilian Monroe | Oct 16, 2023
- Phantom (Silver Saints MC) by Fiona Davenport | Oct 16, 2023
- Bite of Pain by Natasha Knight, A. Zaverelli, et al. | Oct 16, 2023
- Rekindling Desire: Sinclair Duet by Aleatha Romig | Oct 16, 2023
- Where We Belong (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 8) by Claudia Burgoa | Oct 16, 2023
- Above ‘N’ Beyond (Federal K-9 Book 7) by Tee O’Fallon | Oct 16, 2023
- Tempted By The Devil (Kings Of Mafia) by Michelle Heard | Oct 16, 2023
- Welcome to Whynot: an Amaryllis Media Collection (Love Bites) | Oct 16, 2023