HAPPY MONDAY!!!! I’m working on today’s list so bear with me while I fill it up with as many book-goodies as I can find. And don’t forget, in case you didn’t know… this Tuesday (tomorrow) & Wednesday is PRIME DAY again!!! YAY US!! As usual, I will try and find us some goodies of ALL sorts.
1.) We (my boyfriend and I, and two of his sons) went to see the Zac Brown Band on Saturday in Tampa and IT. WAS. FABULOUS!!!!! Truly a spectacular show, and his band (at least by the end of the night) was HUGE!!!!! Like “big band music” HUGE. Steel guitars, guitarists, saxophones, trumpets (and other brass players I’m sure), back up singers, violinist/fiddle (so talented he blew my mind), bongos, keyboards, the list goes on. They played all of his hits, plus a few incredible covers like The Devil Went Down to Georgia. P.S. My FAVORITE song by him is “Free” and when they played it, they smoothly transitioned to “Into the Mystic” and then back again to finish “Free” (<— OMG I JUST FOUND IT!!! Please listen to this amazingness) and I swear I had tears running down my face, it was so deep.
2.) And he is SUCH A FAN OF HIS OWN BAND. Zac Brown presented each band member to the audience, and the story of how they joined the band before every new song. By the end, they played a medley of 70s/80s/90s pop and disco sings and each musician SANG a song on their own. The most talented group of singers and musicians EVER. Wow. Everyone needs to go see them even if you don’t know there music (as I didn’t until I met my boyfriend). Just incredible. You’ll be delighted to discover these guys (or maybe everyone knew about them, except for me) and all I can say is a HUGE THANK YOU to my boyfriend for introducing me to them.
3.) It’s my mom’s birthday today!!! Happy birthday my wonderful mommy. I miss you so much!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Tainted Goods (Forbidden Love) by Kelly Myers <— THE HITMAN THAT KILLED HER MOTHER’S HUSBAND! “…I could feel his protection even while we were apart. It was true that my mother was against our relationship. I understood why, but my heart would never listen. Especially when he was the one that showed up when my life was in danger. Real danger...”
- Enchanted Kingdom: Book 1 by Tricia Wentworth
- Two Feet In: A Novel by Scarlett Adaire
- Moon Kissed: A Steamy Werewolf Shifter Romance (Forbidden and Mated Book 2) by Penelope Wylde
- Filthy Secrets (A Demonic Covenant Novel Book 1) by Stacey Brutger
- Now You See Me: Monster Between the Sheets by Karla Doyle
- A Word so Fitly Spoken: (The Severed Realms) by T.A. Lawrence <— SHE OFFERS HERSELF AS THE SACRIFICIAL BRIDE!! “…he’ll marry a human woman from the kingdom, only to execute her the following morning. Unless… Unless one woman offers herself as a sacrificial bride for the rest. Asha isn’t worried about being chosen, of course. The decree was quite clear about beauty being among the top criteria for being selected as one of the king’s unfortunate brides. And Asha is no beauty, all thanks to the illegal magic that inhabits her body, leaving her scarred and missing an eye. The same magic that occasionally possesses her voice so it can amuse itself by telling a never-ending story with a string of horrible cliffhangers. The problem is, Asha might not be a beauty, but her sister Dinah is. When Asha realizes Dinah is in danger of being selected as the king’s sacrificial bride, Asha decides she can’t live with that risk. So she offers herself instead…”
- Plus One For Hire (A Love Under Contract Novel, Book 1) by Laurie LeClair
- Bring You Back: A Marriage-in-Crisis Second Chance Country Romance (Nashville Star Series Book 4) by Ava Hunter
- Weak Heart by Hilary Anne <— BOTH BROKEN & NEIGHBORS!! “…The life I had dreamed of turned into a nightmare. I needed to move on. To stay strong and keep the focus on myself and the boy that holds my heart. Then I met my loud, arrogant neighbor, who had a penchant for always being there. His mood swings are confusing, but the way he looks at me has the walls around my heart chipping away. And soon enough, he has me believing that I can have everything again...”
- The Cabin: An MM Zombie Apocalypse Romance by B. Ripley
- An Evening to Remember: A Second Chance Romance by Andaleeb Wajid
- The Chaos You Crave – A High School Dark Romance: Love, Lust, And Liars Book #1 by Danielle Renee
- Black Onyx (Black Onyx Academy) Book 1 by Nikita Parmenter
- That Doggone Rock Star: A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy (Finding Love at the Doggy Spa) by Elsie Woods <— THE ROCK STAR SHE ONCE PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE IS BACK! “…I pushed Rodney squarely into that dratted friend-zone. Now Rodney is “Rod”, and a rock star. He’s more hunky heartthrob than the awkward boy I once knew. And he just showed up at my doggy spa with his crystal blue eyes, his annoying entourage, and a Rottweiler. My heart is still on fire, but to him I’m just painful memories…”
- Craved By The Cowboy (Roping Her Curves) by Hope Ford
- The Last Aether: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 2) by Tessa Hale
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
(You can also check out all of October 2022’s romance releases here)
- Gorgeous Monster by Charity Ferrell | Oct 11, 2022
- The Empress: A Novel by Gigi Griffis | Oct 11, 2022
- Fall Twice: A Second Chance Small Town Holiday Romance by Evey Lyon | Oct 11, 2022
- The Closer (21 Rumors) by Kristy Marie | Oct 14, 2021
- It Starts with Us: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – October 18th 2022
- The Teacher of Nothing by K Webster – October 18th 2022
- The Ripper: A Dark, Stalker Romantic Suspense (Twisted Legends Collection) by Alexandra Silva – October 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!