HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! And it truly IS a happy Monday. I’m looking forward to all the things I have planned this week (including reading and my blog posts) and also… I slept like a baby last night, solid from 11pm to 6:30am without one single wake up. Ahhhhhhh there is nothing better. A nice coffee this morning and I’m feeling good! 😀
Now… let’s get to building this list!
1,) Friday and Saturday I had the worst sleep ever. Couldn’t fall asleep until 3 or 4am and had to wake up early, ’cause you know… the dogs demand to be fed. 😂 Going back to sleep after that excited bark-fest is difficult.
2.) I created two more betta tanks this weekend (this time it was for me!!) They are sooooooo fun! Live plants and everything. I’m not really thrilled with the filter that came with the tanks, so I found a mini one that hangs off the back of the tank, that I’m hoping will cycle the water better, and yet not disturb the bettas. We’ll see…
3.) I’m so glad you’ve all been patient with me over the last few months and stuck around with me. I received an email not too long ago asking if I was okay, because my enthusiastic energy seemed to be missing.
I’ve been going through some personal things and working through some stuff (swinging between emotional and just plain numb), and I’m finally feeling better. SO much better. My creativity is back, my motivation is back, my focus is back, my efficient multitasking is back, my planning is back, my list making is back and best yet, my happiness is back. ❤️ I’m happy, you guys. 😊
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Infamous Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 10) by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie M— KRISTA & BECCA RITCHIE ALERT!! MFM!!! “...22-year-old Sullivan Meadows knew dating Akara & Banks would be complicated, but now that her relationship is public, everything has been put on blast:… With danger, Olympics, and unexpected life twists on the horizon for Akara, Sulli, and Banks, the only way out of the rising tide is to swim harder.”
- Sweet on the Boss: The Boss Series by Andrea Marie
- Trusting that Tyler (Masterson County Book 6) by Calle J. Brookes
- Ransom (Whiskey Run: Heroes) by Hope Ford
- A Shade Too Far: A Humorous Paranormal Women’s Fiction (Magic After Midlife Book 3) by Deborah Wilde “…Miriam’s hot flashes leave her shvitzing, and 10PM is the new midnight, but she still craves an adventure, sexytimes, (and maybe a nap.)…”
- Claiming What’s Mine by Ava Gray <— ONE NIGHT WITH THE UNDERGROUND FIGHTER & SHE’S PREGNANT… “…There’s no wonder my parents warned me about him. I constantly heard these two words – Stay away. But the three words I feel for him give me sleepless nights. I love him. I have since the first night we spent together. He tried to resist me, but there was no going back. I had to pull myself away, for my own sanity. Trusting Killian was tough. And keeping my pregnancy a secret from him was tougher...”
- Pretty Obsessed: Rockstar Romance (Pretty Broken) by J.R. Gray
- Shameless: A Small Town Single Dad Romance (A Wildrose Landing Romance Book 2) by Abby Brooks
- The Post Box at the North Pole: The perfect cosy and uplifting Christmas romance to curl up with in 2021! by Jaimie Admans
- Feels Like Christmas by Shannon Stacey <— CHARACTERS IN THEIR 40’s (SILVER FOX SINGLE DAD ALERT!!) “...Tending bar and helping out around the Northern Star Lodge gives Nola Kendrick something to do evenings and weekends and allows her to meet new people. From the moment Ian Emerson checks in, it’s clear he’s not going to be just another guest. She’d given up on ever finding love, but suddenly she’s longing for things she’s never wanted before…”
- Xtreme Pressure (Xtreme Ops Book 6) by Em Petrova
- One Night with an Earl by Tina Gabrielle
- Penelope and the Wicked Duke: A Sweet Regency Romance (The Wishing Well Series Book 4) by Sofi Laporte
- Wild in Captivity (The Captivity Alaska Series Book 1) by Samanthe Beck <— HE INTRODUCES HER AS HIS FIANCE!! “…Ambitious L.A. lawyer Isabelle Marcano would rather run a mile in her Manolos than fly off to rustic Captivity, Alaska. But close the client’s sale successfully and her firm will find room on the letterhead for one more name. Still, taking a career detour to a place that doesn’t even have a Starbucks sounds like the seventh level of hell. Then her best friend points out the town has something stronger on tap than caffeine. Testosterone. With two single men to every single woman…”
- Two Risks I’d Never Take Again: A Romantic Comedy (Never Say Never Book 6) by Remi Carrington
- Late Tackle (Valley Falls Strikers Book 1) by Bree Kraemer
- Billionaire Mogul—Beckett: Over the Top Billionaire Boss, Opposites Attract Romance (Billionaire Moguls Book 1) by Scarlett Avery
- The Devil’s Obsession : A Dark Mafia Romance (East Coast Devils Book 3) by Somme Sketcher <— CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE!! MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE!! “...I need a wife, she needs an alibi…
I find her in Room 386, standing over a dead body. A silver-haired beauty with innocent eyes. She won’t survive a night in prison. Luckily for her, I can make this all go away with a flick of my wrist. Why? Because I’m Donnacha Quinn, the head henchman for the Irish Mafia. My family owns the entire New York skyline – this hotel included. When she asks what I want in return, I tell her all she has to do is get on her knees and beg… That is, until I realize who she killed. Now, I’m going to need more from her than submission. I need her to marry me. An easy deal – until I find out everything my new wife told me is a lie...”
- Darkwells Academy : The curse begins by Terina Adams
- Once Upon a Midwinter’s Kiss: A Christmas Beauty-and-the-Beast Regency Romance (The Gardner Girls) by Fenna Edgewood
- Dragon Daddy – Adams’ Claw 2 – Second Chance Secret Child Dragon Shifter Romance: Small Town Western Paranormal Alpha Steamy Romance by Jean Stokes
- The Boyfriend Pact: The All American Boy Series by Emily Robertson <— SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN WHEN HE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE… “…Sarah Harris has only ever loved one man, and then he married another woman. She nursed her broken heart, but it was time to take control of her life again. At least that’s what she told herself when she booked her ticket back to Chicago from her brother’s place after running away like the chicken she’d turned into. That’s when she found herself sitting next to a guy from her past.
- The Alchemy of Desire: A Dark Witch Supernatural Mafia Romance (Natura Elementals Book 4) by Sloane Calder
- It Had to Be You: Love and Family Life in a Small Town (Miracle Falls Book 3) by Ann Roth
- Partner Pursuit: a feel-good women’s fiction with romance (New York Friendship Book 1) by Kathy Strobos
- Sizzling Chauffeur: A Hero Club Novel by Elouise East <— M/M ROMANCE!!! “...Louis wants what his parents had: all encompassing love. He never believed he’d find it until a chance meeting with a man in his childhood vacation spot. Unfortunately, a brief encounter is all they have before Mal disappears. When Louis unexpectedly meets up with him again, he refuses to let go, not willing to trust that fate would allow them to meet a third time…“
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- What If I Never? (Necklace Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones – October 19th 2021
- A Shadow in the Ember (Flesh and Fire Book 1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – October 19th 2021
- The Lilac Cadillac by Jane Harvey-Berrick – October 19th 2021
- Whisperwind: A Friends-to-Lovers-Rockstar Romance (The Wind & the Roar Trilogy Book 3) by Cat Porter – October 20th 2021
- Red Hot Harmony: A Rockstar Romance (The Encore Book 4) by N.N. Britt – October 21st 2021
- Under the Influence: A Psychological Thriller by Layne Deemer – October 21st 2021
- Well Played by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward – October 25th 2021
- Rebel North (The North Brothers Book 2) by JB Salsbury – October 26th 2021
- Until April (Until Him/Her Book 10) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – October 26th 2021
- Savage Hearts (Queens & Monsters Book 3) by J.T. Geissinger – October 29th 202
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!