<— HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! I’m working on this list as we speak but I had to post it right now, ’cause lookit to the left!! It went LIVE early yesterday, and it sounds AWESOME!!!!
I can’t even believe October is almost over and Halloween is almost here (P.S. Lots of awesome fun sounding Halloween new releases today!!). I’m looking forward to the temps dropping here in my area of Florida so I can let that cool brisk air into the house, and wear my fuzzy pjs!! 😀 Alas, while we’re no longer hitting temps in the 90s, we are still mid 80s every single day. Still too warm to open my windows and smell that awesome fall air, ’cause it’s not here yet. LOL!!
That said, I am burning my Yankee Candle “Witches Brew” scented candle which is close enough I guess. 🙂
Now… let’s get to building this list.
1.) I went crazy Saturday night and had THREE Doritos Locos Tacos. Calorie-wise and even carb-wise, one would have been perfectly fine for a nice fun midnight treat. Except I had three. So… 😬
2.) I went to an outside birthday party over the weekend. Very fun and peaceful with friends (and the kids were having so much fun playing together). I remember when I was that age. Strangers or not, we all became best friends and played games while the adults sat around the fire.
3.) I just got my eyelash extensions filled again on Friday and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH right now. I choose “classic” normally (which is a very natural, but beautiful look – nice long lashes but nothing too crazy). Though this time I wanted a bit more *oomph* and darker lash line, and just a bit fluffier. So I’m thinking I have a “hybrid” style now. And they are PERFECT. Not too much, but just enough… “more”. You know?
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
—> ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL TO KINDLE UNLIMITED!!
—> AMAZON GERMANY!! You guys get a 3 month free trial for Amazon Unlimited music!!!
- Well Played by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward <— OMG LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE RIGHT NOW!! OH SO MUCH BLURB JOLT RIGHT NOW… the blurb just keeps getting better and better right to the very end!! SINGLE MOM INHERITS HALF THE INN & FOOTBALL STAR OWNS THE OTHER HALF… and he’s her ex’s brother! GASP!!! “...It all started with a bet. When my young son inherited half of his great grandfather’s historic inn, I decided to move us both to the place where I grew up. Notice I said half of the Inn. The other half now belonged to Levi Miller, the famous quarterback who had other ideas about what we should do with the property. We won’t mention that I accidentally injured him during our first meeting, causing him to get eight stitches. You could say we got off on the wrong foot…”
- Mafia War: Mafia Billionaire Romance (Arranged Marriage Book 4) by L. Steele
- The Newly Witch Game: Magic and Mayhem Universe: Magic and Mayhem, Book Ten by Robyn Peterman
- Neanderthal (Last Man Standing Book 2) by Avery Flynn <— HE WANTS TO WIN SO HE HAS 6 FAKE DATES WITH HER! “…Who cares about bragging rights when you’ve just found the woman you’re going to marry? Sure, she may work for my biggest competitor. Sure, she’s not dating right now. Sure, she’s my sister’s best friend and I’ve been sworn off her. But somehow she agrees to go on six fake dates to help me save face in this competition...”
- Saved Mafia Bride: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Bonanno Family Book 7) by Mae Doyle
- The Cursed King (Inferno Rising Book 4) by Abigail Owen
- The Wedding Wager by Eva Devon
- Third Strike of Midnight: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Midnight Chronicles Book 3) by Jane Hinchey
- All Hallow’s Eve: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novella: (Remarkable Remedies) (Haven Hollow Book 10) by J.R. Rain and H.P. Mallory <— SHE WAS KICKED OUT OF HER COVEN & IS FEELING BLUE… “…When Astrid’s ne’er-do-well brother, Maverick, reaches out, Astrid is over the moon to hear from him. Because Maverick is disallowed entrance into Haven Hollow (Wanda banished him after a witchly duel), Astrid agrees to meet him in the neighboring town of Riverport, where they plan to celebrate the season by harvesting apples for the Autumn Fae. Reunited with her prickly brother, Astrid admits she has no idea what to gift Wanda for Samhain and Maverick suggests his newest concoction, Regression Oil—a potion which brings to light someone’s past lives…”
- Earl Lessons (The Footmen’s Club Book 5) by Valerie Bowman
- Soul Mate: A Rejected Mate Shifter Romance (Queen Of The Pack Book 3) by Roxie Ray and Skye Wilson
- Her Rake (His and Hers Book 2) by Charlotte Russell
- Carter: on the ice (Boston Bay Vikings Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan <— HOCKEY STAR & THE SHELTERED GIRL!! “...I was raised in a strict Catholic household and have no knowledge of the world of ice hockey. It’s intimidating to see all the scantily clad women throwing themselves at the man, who insists his only interest lies with me. Carter was about to show Addison and everyone else watching how much he was willing to change his ways to be with her, but unfortunately, all the intentions in the world can vanish in one night of a carefully planned seduction...”
- Witch Way Did She Go : A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Silver Sisters Book 2) by Jennifer L. Hart
- That Shark is Red Hot: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Maidens of Mayhem Book 6) by Julia Mills
- Brooklyn Monroe Wants It All (Never Too Late Book 2) by Karen Booth
- Unexpected Trouble (Small-Town Mountain Men Book 1) by Lauren Wood <—BLURB JOLT!!! SHE WANTED TO START OVER IN A SMALL TOWN… HE WASN’T INTERESTED IN HER BUT OOOPS!! PREGNANCY ALERT! “…Everything was perfect, even my landlord who was rude but so damn good-looking. He wasn’t interested, but I persisted. His touches made me think it was meant to be. His words fooled me as well. It didn’t last long, but I had no regrets. His ex-girlfriend was a nightmare who didn’t get the memo. She was out for blood, and it was no longer worth it. My dream of small-town living was dashed. My reputation was destroyed, and I left in embarrassment. I didn’t leave empty-handed though…”
- Covet the Night: Ascent of the Wicked Book 1 by Rebecca Main
- Second Chance Witch: Magic and Mayhem Universe (My Crazy Paranormal Romance Book 4) by Donna McDonald
- Witch on the Edge: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Witches of Mystic Grove Book 2) by Isabel Micheals
- Hoodoo You Need: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Hoodoo and Bayou Series Book 2) by Kathy Love <— KATHY LOVE ALERT!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!! MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE… “…Mally Jourdain has gone from being the worst witch ever to a princess–literally overnight. Sabotage wedding, anyone? Now she’s hitched to the crowned prince of the rougarous, who also happens to be the sexiest man/wolf in existence. Sounds great, right? Unfortunately, it’s a marriage of convenience, which royally sucks, because, you know, the whole smokin’ hot thing. She’s also now a stepmother, which might be okay. The jury’s out on that one. But at least her previously non-existent magic is working. Well, sometimes. Okay, not at all, really…”
- Ariadne and the Cod Father: Magic and Mayhem Universe (My Dead Soulmate Series Book 1) by Scarlet Le Clair
- Too Hexy For Her Hat: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Hot and Hexy Book 3) by Susan Hayes
- Raging Fires: An Enemies to Lovers Fake Marriage Standalone by Candace Camp and Anastasia Hopcus <— HE HAS TO RE-MARRY HIS EX!! “…Jake was the Golden Boy of football. Looks, money, fame—he had it all… until the day his wife left him, and his world came crashing down. Now he’s a has-been, a backup quarterback with one last chance to restart his career. The only thing standing in his way? His grandfather’s last wish… and the woman who ruined his life...”
- Spells and Fangs: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Stakes and Spells Mysteries Book 2) by Lynn Morrison
- A Demon’s Touch (The Soulless Series Book 1) by Ella Jade
- Fangtastic Four: Magic and Mayhem Universe (The Miscreants Book 2) by R.L. Merrill
- Twisted Fate: Billionaire Bully Dark Romance (Twisted Intentions Book 3) by Summer Cooper
- Pick Six by S.A. Clayton <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR IS NEXT TO HER ON A FLIGHT… “…One minute, I’m the manager of an inn off the coast of Seattle. The next, I’m the talk of every gossip channel imaginable. Why did the mystery guy who sat next to me on the plane home have to be a professional football player? And why did he make me fall for him before everything fell apart?…”
- Jester: A Second Chance Dark Romance (Masters of Mayhem Book 2) by Renee Rocco
- Dirty Doctor: A Hero Club Novel by S.E. Roberts
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Indigo Ridge (The Edens) by Devney Perry – October 26th 2021
- Rebel North (The North Brothers Book 2) by JB Salsbury – October 26th 2021
- Inked Devotion: Montgomery Ink: Fort Collins by Carrie Ann Ryan – October 26th 2021
- Man For Me: A Man In Charge Novella by Laurelin Paige – October 26th 2021
- Jingle Bell Wolf: An Action-Packed Holiday Shapeshifter Romance (Wolff Brothers Book 2) by Terry Spear – October 26th 2021
- April May Fall (Mommy Wars Book 3) by Christina Hovland – October 26th 2021
- The Lost Bones (Widow’s Island Novella Book 8) by Kendra Elliot – October 26th 2021
- Moonstone: Gems of Wolfe Island One by Helen Hardt – October 26th 2021
- Silent Protector (Verona Bay Book 3) by Katie Reus – October 26th 2021
- Remember Ramsey (Trouble For Hire Book 4) by Cynthia Eden – October 26th 2021
- Archangel’s Light (Guild Hunter Book 14) by Nalini Singh – October 26th 2021
- Enchant Me by J. Kenner – October 26th 2021
- One Christmas Wish: A Novel (Catalina Cove Book 5) by Brenda Jackson – October 26th 2021
- Tease Me Once (Shame on You Book 1) by W. Winters – October 26th 2021
- Out Of The Blue by P. Dangelico – October 26th 2021
- Riggs: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – October 26th 2021
- The Lady Gets Lucky (The Fifth Avenue Rebels Book 2) by Joanna Shupe – October 26th 2021
- Until April (Until Him/Her Book 10) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – October 26th 2021
- The Bromance Zone (The Good Guys Book 1) by Lauren Blakely – October 26th 2021
- Hope for the Holidays by Tiffany Snow – October 26th 2021
- Can You Handle It? (Naughty Bedroom Collection Book 2) by Whitney G. – October 29th 2021
- One of a Kind: Kind Brothers Book 1 by Sandi Lynn – October 29th 2021
- Bound by Deception (The Alliance Book 7) by Brenda K. Davies – October 29th 2021
- King of Corium: Dark Enemies to Lovers Bully Romance (Corium University Book 1) by J.L. Beck and C. Hallman – October 29th 2021
- Force of Gravity: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Melissa Toppen – October 29th 2021
- Still Falling for You: An Emotional Angsty Second Chance Romance by Siobhan Davis – October 31st 2021
- MONSTERS UNDER MY BED: A Monster Reverse Harem (Bogeymen Book 1) by M.J. Marstens – October 31st 2021
- The Right One: A Single-Dad, Second Chance Romance (The Decker Brothers Book 1) by Michelle A. Valentine – October 31st 2021
- Heartbreak Hitter: A Hero Club Novel by Kimberly Readnour – October 31st 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!