HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEN!!!!! 🎃 👻 🎃 🧛♂️ It’s time for another fun list of early bird book releases, and I’m hoping we’ll have some fun scary or cozy halloween mysteries in our midst. Maybe a few sexy paranormals too? Let’s see what we’ve got!! But first…
1.) I watched season 7 of American Horror Story (“Cult”) last week while I was sick, and holy moly that show was crazy. Every single episode, and sometimes so violent and so in your face about it that I had to look away, and questioned my own sanity for watching (as much as I love horror, I’m not into torture flicks, and this had quite a bit of that). Ugh. Still… amazingly crazy story. P.S. The scariest clown I have EVER seen, is in this one. *shudders*
2.) Speaking of the actor “Evan Peters” (he’s the main star in “Cult”) he was also “Jeffrey Dahmer” in another recent series which freaked me out and was so addictive. I’m hearing that will be a popular Halloween costume this year, so some schools have altogether banned the kids from dressing up for Halloween today at school.
3.) I tasted a really yummy pre-made lasagna yesterday!! It’s a “Rana” beef and short rib lasagna (at first I thought it would have BBQ sauce or something in it – I wasn’t sure I was in the mood for a weird lasagna) but nope. It’s Italian style with a delicious meaty tomato sauce, and the noodles were perfect, and a ton of ricotta. WOULD RECOMMEND!! Only took 20 minutes in the oven, too, and the calories and carbs per serving are really not bad at all!! Not KETO but the lower carbs might fit into a low carb diet. We got it at Costco. Pretty yummy!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Taken by Fate (The Alpha Territories Book 1) by Shannon Mayer <— SHE’S TRYING TO ESCAPE!! “...I was supposed to be sold to the werewolves so I could save my friend from a fate worse than death. Instead, the bloodsuckers have me and so far? It’s not going great. I’ve been shoved into a corset and made to look like an extra on the cast of Bridgerton, all to take part in the Harvest Games—think The Bachelor set in the 1800s, but the men are all vampires, and then add a decidedly terrifying Squid Games element to the mix. No problem...”
- Precious Blue (Hellhound Collar Series Book 2) by Lisa Oliver
- Psycho Beasts: Enemies to Lovers Romance (Cruel Shifterverse Book 3) by Jasmine Mas
- The Ripper: A Dark, Stalker Romantic Suspense (Twisted Legends Collection) by Alexandra Silva <— THEY CALL HIM “THE RIPPER” “...The rumours of his dark deeds echo in the dim, secret-filled hallways. The Duke is arrogant, insanely rich and sinfully beautiful. A deadly combination. He’s got the devil is in his eyes, and his affections are deadly. I don’t know whether he wants to keep me or kill me. His shadow is cold, but his power keeps me breathing. I call him my saviour, they call him The Ripper…”
- Fool’s Folly (Brotherhood Protectors Colorado Book 9) by Elle James
- Thunder with a Chance of Lovestruck: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Romance Novel (Grimm Cove Book 5) by Mandy M. Roth
- The Stoneheart Bride: A Short Fantasy Romance (The Dead Lands) by Kati Wilde <— HE CRUSHED HER HEART WHEN HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER! “…Flora doesn’t know which is worse: being abducted by ogres who intend to eat her, or being saved by the barbarian warrior who’d coldly rejected her hand in marriage. Brom the Stonehearted had crushed Flora’s every hope of a future where she was valued for herself, and dreams of a life where she was more than her uncle’s political pawn…”
- Kidnapped by the Cowboy (Roping Her Curves) by Mia Brody
- Resting Witch Face: Second Chance Vampire Romance (Stay a Spell Book 5) by Juliette Cross
- A Bit of Hocus Pocus (Holidaze in Salem Book 1) by Kelly Elliott <— SHE BELIEVES SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A WITCH!! “...Hollie Craft has a problem. After casting a spell on Lucas Dayton, Hollie believes she is truly a witch when certain types of events start to happen to Lucas…”
- Hard Lines (Blackstone House Romantic Suspense Book 1) by Elise Noble
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: Monster Between the Sheets by Elle Christensen
- No Good Dare goes Unpunished (Wagers and Wallflowers Book 10) by Alyssa Clarke
- Dear Miss Le Blanc: A Sweet Historical Western Romance (Mail-Order Bride Ink Book 14) by Kit Morgan
- Charlie Foxtrot: An OPS Protector Romance Novel (Owens Protective Services Book 3) by Giulia Lagomarsino
- Break Me by CD Reiss <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “Break Me is the third book in the filthy, heart-pounding Manhattan Mafia trilogy.”
- A Very Blackwell Christmas (The Annihilate Me Series) by Christina Ross
- Priest (The Vikings MC: Tucson Chapter Book 2) by Cathleen Cole and Frank Jensen
- Tainted Obsession: Cowboy Justice Association (Serials and Stalkers Book 7) by Olivia Jaymes
- Bone’s Destiny (Knight’s Legion MC: North Dakota Chapter Book 4) by Naomi Porter
- A Delicious Descent: An MM Horror Retelling of Dracula (Monsters & Mayhem) by Amanda Meuwissen
- Jingle All the Witch Way: Paranormal Women’s Fiction Romance (Silver Sisters Book 4) by Jennifer L. Hart
- I’ll Stand Bayou: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Hoodoo and Bayou Series Book 4) by Kathy Love <— SHE’S A WITCH & SHE’S FORCED TO TAKE A BREAK!! “…Violet is a workaholic Healing Witch, who has no idea how to take a break. Not that she can relax even if she tries. Why? Because she’s staying in an apparently haunted cottage in the middle of the Louisiana bayou. Add to that, her familiar, a proper British housecat, is suddenly acting like a rude, creepy lecher. She also has a supposed ghost leaving her menacing, but possibly, helpful messages. And her only neighbor is her sister’s brother-in-law, who happens to talk to himself—or maybe dead people—but is still the most attractive man she’s ever met. Yeah, things are definitely not relaxing...”
- Jonah’s Ghost: An Interracial Paranormal Romance by K. Alex Walker
- Doctor Heat : Heartful Second Chance Romance (The Healing Sins Book 1) by Catherine Tramell
- The Starlight Witch (Witches of New York Book 1) by Kim Richardson <— SHE TAKES A JOB AT A PARANORMAL HOTEL!! “...when a job comes my way from The Twilight Hotel—a paranormal hotel in midtown Manhattan that serves as a sanctuary and residence—I take it. Cue in tattooed, sexy as sin, grumpy restaurant owner Valen, who can’t do drama or high-maintenance women. The problem? He’s cruel and dangerous. And he’s hiding something. Rumors arise of a dark spell that would mean the hotel’s closure, and I don’t know who I can trust...”
- After The Tryst : Tryst II by Angelia Vernon Menchan
- The Only Boy Off Limits : A Sweet YA Prep School Romance (Hallisburg Prep Book 3) by Emily Lowry
- The Night of the Wedding by J. Broson
- Freak Like Me (DEVILS MC Book 1) by Gypsy Reed and Madalyn Judge <— THE BIKER & THE VEGAS SHOWGIRL!! “...the worst part of being coveted by a Devil called Freakshow? It’s when he claims I’m His… because I’m afraid he may be right. The Vegas Devil’s charter is nicknamed the Circus. Sounds like fun don’t it? Only if you’re one of Freakshow’s loyal brothers…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Taken by Fate (The Alpha Territories Book 1) by Shannon Mayer
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
(You can also check out all of October 2022’s romance releases here)
- Danger’s Heir by Mari Carr and Lila Dubois – November 1st 2022
- The Christmas Wish by Lindsey Kelk | Nov 8, 2022
- Princess and the Player (Strangers in Love) by Ilsa Madden-Mills | Nov 8, 2022
- A Light in the Flame: A Flesh and Fire Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Nov 15, 2022
- This Woman (This Man – The Story from Jesse Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – November 15th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!