HAPPY MONDAY!!! I’ve got a big week ahead of me, but most of it is book-related, so it’s gonna be a great one!! Keep checking back while I fill today’s list with awesome sounding “early birds”. 😀 Like that one to the left that was the first one I saw today and already gave me a blurb jolt!
1.) Our new roof will be installed this week! Hurricane Ian did a number on it, so I’m happy we didn’t have to wait too long to get this fixed.
2.) I’m watching Terrifier 2 (the one that got all that crazy buzz in the movie theaters a month ago, and has a ton of 5/4.5 star reviews right now)… and I don’t know why. I feel like I’m going to regret this excessive violence and grossness. I’m not a torture flick girl. I do so much better with hauntings and exorcisms LOL!!! 😉 Not so much a slasher flick, but I guess it can be considered “supernatural/paranormal” since the clown is not human (or at least… not anymore? I dunno… I didn’t see the first one yet). I dunno… the reviews are just so amazing for it, that I feel I must watch it to see what all the fuss is about.
3.) Supposedly the main girl in this movie is kick-ass, and a bad-ass, and everyone LOVES her, so that is my saving grace.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Happenstance by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY’S LATEST!! I LOVE HER & THIS SOUNDS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! BLURB JOLT!!!! SHE GETS STUCK WITH 3 STRANGERS!! “…Chasing down leads brings Elise to Roosevelt Island, but just when the trail of clues begins to take shape, she gets stuck. Literally. On a cable car with three strangers who couldn’t be more different. An uptight rugby coach, a construction worker and a former adult film star she pretends not to recognize a little too well. At first, Elise wants nothing more than to be rescued ASAP. An hour later, everything has changed. By pure happenstance, four separate journeys have collided in an intense, meaningful way...”
- Christmas with Dad’s Best Friend: An Age Gap Holiday Romance (Silver Fox Daddies) by K.C. Crowne
- The Lake House (Ava James FBI Mystery Book 5) by A.J. Rivers
- Baby Surprise (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray
- Wicked by Amo Jones <— BIKER PREZ & THE MAFIA PRINCESS!! “…Years later, he crashes back into my life and tears down all of the walls I built up around myself. We’re both hiding secrets, but when the mafia world collides with the MC world, the shrapnel could destroy everyone around us. Now the president of the Chicago chapter, not even I was prepared for his return. He’s going to see that I’m no longer the precious princess of the Cosa Nostra, and I won’t play his games anymore.…”
- Hot Receiver (The New York Nighthawks Book 6) by Fiona Davenport
- Instalove Christmas by Hope Ford
- Still Beating (Lost Boys Book 2.5) by Jessie Walker
- Cruelest Oblivion by Michelle Heard and MA Heard <— POST APOCALYPTIC!!! “...Once a year, seven people are sent out to the forbidden lands to see if there are any deviants worth saving. None have returned, only increasing people’s fear of what lies beyond the safe border of the dome. When I’m chosen as a crusader, the world, as I know it, is ripped from under my feet. In the forbidden territory, I learn things I never dreamed existed – a world I’ve been totally oblivious to. I meet people who freely show emotion and affection. People who dare make their own choices. It’s frightening and the opposite of everything I’ve ever known…”
- His Secret Baby: An Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Taboo Daddies) by Natasha L. Black
- Love Like a Nightmare by Monica Walters
- The Crush by Jennifer Hartley
- Miles and Miles of You (The Harts Book 1) by Jennifer Bonds <— ROAD TRIP!! “...he used to be Lucy’s boss until she quit on him. Something about not being appreciated? Anyway, you will appreciate Miles—and his groveling—plenty on this trip...”
- Love Ignited (Rainy Days Café Book 1) by Meagan Rogers
- The SEAL’s Dirty Desires: Age Gap Forbidden Romance (Filthy Single Daddies Dirty Desire Book 8) by Mary Potter
- Vicious Little Liar: An arranged marriage romance (Blurred Lines) by Daniela Romero <— CARTEL DAUGHTER!! “…A cartel daughter marries for one of two reasons: to forge an alliance or settle a debt. Her father owes me. And after five long years, I’m here to collect...”
- Vegas Prince by Mckenna James
- Roommates: A Dark Sapphic Romance by A.L. Ryan <— HAZING GONE WRONG & HE KNOWS WHO SHE IS… “...I know who Melanie is. We may not have been roommates for long yet, but I know her. I know the way she smiles when she’s thought of something particularly cute or funny. The way her breath comes faster when I get too close. I know she’s sweet and innocent. She’s also mine. They chose the wrong woman to hurt, and they’ll pay dearly for that choice…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER (one month free trial) 😀
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Christmas Wish by Lindsey Kelk | Nov 8, 2022
- Princess and the Player (Strangers in Love) by Ilsa Madden-Mills | Nov 8, 2022
- Before I Let Go (Skyland Book 1) by Kennedy Ryan | Nov 15, 2022
- Untying the Knot by Meghan Quinn | Nov 15, 2022
- This Woman (This Man – The Story from Jesse Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas | Nov 15, 2022
- Someone to Hold (Wild Widows Series Book 2) by Marie Force | Nov 15, 2022
- Flawed (The Billion Heirs Book 2) by Vanessa Vale and Helen Hardt | Nov 15, 2022
- Fernhill Lane: A Huckleberry Bay Novel by Kristen Proby | Nov 15, 2022
- Hiding Places by Skye Warren | Nov 15, 2022
- Law (A Steele Riders MC Book 11) by C.M. Steele | Nov 15, 2022
- Sugar and Spice: An Opposites Attract Christmas Romance (Pine Mountain Book 1) by Kimberly Kincaid | Nov 15, 2022
- A Light in the Flame: A Flesh and Fire Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Nov 15, 2022
- Kincaid (Dirty Duet Book 3) | by Laurelin Paige | Nov 17, 2022
- God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 3) | by Rina Kent | Nov 17, 2022
- P.S. I Hate You: A High School Bully Romance by Jane Anthony | Nov 17, 2022
I miss yours reviews and recommendations, Maryse.
Haven’t you been reading anymore? Is everything okay? =**
Hi Carla! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!
Yes, I am fine. Many changes and a big move this year, so while I’m still blogging, and reading, I’m taking my time with it all. 🙂
Next year should be more creative. 😉