HAPPY MONDAY & HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!! Time for our latest early book releases! 😀 I just realized I have a thanksgiving luncheon at my man’s work this week (which I’m excited & nervous about), and had to cancel my eyelash extension appointment (which would have been at the same time). Luckily I was able to get in next week instead. 😉 I need my eyelashes (I get “Hybrid” – I guess that’s a classic and a slight volume). I don’t go all out crazy with the lashes lengthwise, more of a natural look. I love not having to put on mascara anymore. Sooooo wonderful to wake up with my eyes looking cute!
1.) It’s been wonderfully “cold” (or more like cool-ish – in the 50s) here in Florida and I’ve been LOVING it!!!
3.) I just bought myself a cute tiny crossbody purse from Michael Kors!! I usually always go for black (and I DO have a black different one – I’ll show you that once I get it – coming too), but this was on super-sale, and the color is just too cute, and I managed to pack everything I needed into it, despite the size. Even miniature emergency makeup stuff!! I did have to buy a super-skinny wallet for it (and it’s actually an almost identical match in color. YAY ME!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Tempt (Cloverleigh Farms Next Generation Book 4) by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW’S LATEST!! HE WAS HER ONE NIGHT STAND… “...Imagine my surprise at the rehearsal dinner one week later, when my sexy one-night stand is introduced as the father of the groom. Even more surprising? That temptation we felt in New York was no fluke. In public, we pretend there’s nothing between us. In private, we can’t keep our hands off each other. The situation is beyond complicated. Zach never even knew he’d fathered a child until recently, and he wants to earn his son’s trust and respect. As for me, I’m looking for a man who wants to start a family, and Zach has made it clear he’s not that man...”
- Her Alpha Dragon Protector (Snow Haven Shifters Book 1) by Brittany White
- Loving Simone by Cereza
- Bastard Boss (Tyler & Bella Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— FORCED MARRIAGE!! “…A sexy, dirty talking alpha. The beautiful, sweet, and fiery Bella. Her boss. A contract that forces him to marry. An arrangement that will change them forever. Meet Tyler Hawk...”
- Cabin Kisses by Hope Ford
- Abandoned by A. M. Wilson
- It’s All Relative (The ABCs of Spellcraft Book 14) by Jordan Castillo Price <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Bite of Betrayal (Blood Oath Book 2) by R.L. Caulder
- Cannon: Dark College Bully Romance (Brothers of Hawthorne Hall Book 2) by Leila James
- Toxic Love Story by Nikita Slater <— HE’S OBSESSED WITH HER!!! “…He’s also a walking red flag who throws his money around to get the things he wants. He’s jealous, possessive, rude, and controlling. Which is why it’s best to break things off before they get too serious. Besides she’s too busy for a boyfriend with her university studies and her job. Obsessed with the young student, Volkan uses brutal methods to deceive Yasmin into falling into his trap. He takes her to his home country of Turkey and marries her, permanently tying her to him. Halfway around the world from her home, Yasmin must navigate Volkan’s secretive family and a husband who watches her every move…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Extravagant Collection by Lauren Blakely | Nov 22, 2022
- Ruthless Reign (Royal Reflections Book 1) | by Aleatha Romig | Nov 22, 2022
- The Choice: The Dragon Heart Legacy, Book 3 | by Nora Roberts | Nov 22, 2022
- The Whittiers: A Novel by Danielle Steel | Nov 22, 2022
- Keeper of Secrets (Carly Moore Book 7) | by Denise Grover Swank | Nov 22, 2022
- Scrooge-ish: a second chance holiday romance by L.B. Dunbar | Nov 22, 2022
- Secret Santa (The Secret Series Book 10) | by Jill Sanders
- Where There is Smoke, There is Fire by Monique Fisher | Nov 23, 2022 | Nov 23, 2022
- Love 101 (Love on Campus Book 1) | by J. S. Cooper | Nov 24, 2022
- Hideous (Heinous Book 2)| by Yolanda Olson | Nov 25, 2022
- Misfit (Prep Book 1) by Elle Kennedy | Nov 27, 2022
- Dangerous Mind (TAKEBACK Book 5) by Riley Edwards | Nov 29, 2022
- The Reluctant Countess: A Would-Be Wallflowers Novel | by Eloisa James | Nov 29, 2022
- Leopard’s Scar (A Leopard Novel Book 14) by Christine Feehan | Nov 29, 2022
- Resting Scrooge Face: A Short Story by Meghan Quinn | Nov 29, 2022
- Just One Taste: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 7) | by Carly Phillips | Nov 29, 2022
- Cruel North (The North Brothers Book 4) | by JB Salsbury | Nov 29, 2022
- Devil by Daylight (The Heart of a Duke Book 21) | by Christi Caldwell | Nov 29, 2022
- Once Upon a Sexy Scrooge by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine | Nov 29, 2022
- Shattering Trinity (Rockers’ Legacy Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning | Nov 29, 2022
- Blowout (Breakers Hockey Book 6) | by Elise Faber | Nov 29, 2022
- The Sweet Spot by Adriana Locke | Nov 29, 2022
- Devour by Laura Thalassa, Amelia Hutchins , et al. | Nov 29, 2022
- Flirting with the Beast (Modern Love Book 2) by Jane Porter | Nov 29, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Nov 30, 2022
- The Hemsworth Effect by James Weir | Nov 30, 2022
- Sinner’s Saint (Confessional Book 2) by Leighann Hart | Nov 30, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!