<— HAPPY EARLY BIRD MONDAY!! I actually thought that book to the left had already been released, but nope!! Looks like it just went live a day or so ago, and I know we have HUGE fans of this series in our book crew, so YAY!!!!!
1.) This is going to be the biggest Christmas I’ve had in years!! With three boys, and my in-laws, and my wonderful boyfriend, I’m pretty excited!
2.) I bought this really cool wood (laser engraved into the wood?) map of my city, and the surrounding areas here in Florida. It’s gorgeous and hanging in my kitchen, and the colors match my home so well. YAY!!! You know how they say when you see something that you want while shopping, to hold off for a day or two and if you’re still thinking about it, you should get it? YEP! I knew exactly where I wanted to put it, and it’s perfect. Kind of like that image to the right… Very similar in style. I love the handmade stuff!!
3.) I haven’t had coffee in ages, and had one on Saturday morning (a nice iced coffee made at one of those fancy food truck places with amazing donuts, and WOW!!) It was delicious but not just that, I was so productive all day Saturday, organizing, fixing, planning, making lists… I think I should get back my coffee every day!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Zodiac Academy 8: Sorrow and Starlight by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti <— LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!!!!
Kristy: I’m on book 5. Totally sucked in. Love it!
Leah: Love this series!!!
- Kissed by Chaos: Paranormal Romance with a Sassy Witch who likes Romance Books and Bad Boys (Magic Wars: Her Immortal Monsters Book 1) by Kel Carpenter and Aurelia Jane
- Starting Over Scottish: A Grumpy Sunshine Holiday Romance by Tricia O’Malley <— SHE RENTED AN APARTMENT & THERE’S ALREADY SOMEBODY IN IT!! “…Harper Scott is starting over. She’s signed up for a work-for-hire Scottish Pub Experience only to discover a half-naked and irritatingly handsome Scotsman in the apartment she’s rented. It’s Christmas season, there’s no room at the inn, and the two are both stubborn enough to refuse to give up the rental. Now, with the pub being threatened by developers, and Harper’s fresh new start tainted by a decidedly grumpy Scotsman determined to make her leave...”
- Doc (Silver Saints MC) by Fiona Davenport
- Magical Midlife Challenge (Leveling Up Book 6) by K.F. Breene
- The Humbug Holiday: M/M Age-Gap Holiday Romance by Lane Hayes <— M/M ROMANCE! FAMOUS AUTHOR JUST BOUGHT A FIXER-UPPER!! “…So this sexy silver fox rolls into my small New England town and buys a run-down old house in need of renovation. That’s where I come in. My job is to do some basic repairs, so he can write in peace. Yep, the hotshot is a bestselling author, but that’s not why I recognize Cameron Warren. No worries, I won’t let a one-night stand make things awkward...”
- Snowballing (Snow Dates Book 1) by Finn Dixon <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Queen of Quintessence: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 3) by Tessa Hale
- Sticks and Stone by Grace McGinty <— REVERSE HAREM HOCKEY STAR + SHE JUST BECAME GUARDIAN TO HER INFANT BROTHER! “…Applying for guardianship of my infant half-brother was a no brainer, even if I hadn’t known he existed. But that was before I met his uncles; two pro ice hockey players, and a CEO. They wanted to take Huey home with them and they were willing to pay me millions of dollars for the privilege. When that didn’t work, they managed to convince me that it would be better for my brother–and for me–if I moved into their Ann Arbor mansion…“
- Never for Him (Hope Valley Book 12) by Jessica Prince
- Capturing the King of Flames (Kings of Disaster Book 1) by Lola Glass
- Celebrity Shopper: A feel-good romantic comedy (The Annie Valentine Series Book 4) by Carmen Reid <— SUDDENLY SHE’S FAMOUS! “...Personal shopper, Annie Valentine, is presenting her own popular TV fashion series. But despite this being Annie’s dream job, success isn’t all it’s cracked up to be and suddenly Annie is feeling the pressure! Especially as boyfriend Ed is left at home looking after their brand-new twin babies, whilst Annie comes to terms with fame...”
- The Dance: A Friends to Lovers Romance (The Chase Duet Book 1) by Kimberly Knight
- Heavenly Cowboy: An Opposites Attract Cowboy Romance ( Ranch Escape Book 2 ) by Ella Cooper
- Erupt (Sons of Gods Book 3) by Elizabeth Knox
- Bratva Prince by Carina Blake <— THEY KILLED HIS FAMILY!! “...If they only had gotten to me, the empire they desired would have fallen into their laps. Unfortunately for them, my father’s good deed will not go unpunished. I will destroy everything they hold dear, end their bloodline. That is until I see his precious hidden princess. She’ll need a dark prince whether she knows it or not. No will not be an acceptable option for the icy beauty...”
- Holiday Office Grump: Age Gap Boss Romance by Hazel Parker
- King’s Vow: A Dark, Bodyguard Romance (Guerrera Syndicate Book 1) by Ella Kade
- Rock Star Lawyer: A Hot Friends-to-Lovers Romantic Comedy (The Oliver Boys Rockstar Romance Series Book 5) by Rose Bak
- Meeting Her Mate: Rejected Mate Werewolf Romance (Blood Moon Saga Series Book 1) by Jennifer Eve <— HE REJECTS HER! “…I pluck up courage to run, but encounter a miserable man who’s supposed to be long dead. His allure is overpowering and I realize he’s my fated mate. We have an irresistible bond yet after he recognizes I’m the wrong person, he rejects me cruelly.…”
- Perfectly Wild (Beautifully Wild Series Book 3) by Leesa Bow
- Claimed by the Bogeyman : A New Orleans Christmas by Lisa Freed
- The Phoenix Prophecy: Flames by Cara Clare
- The Christmas One Night Stand: Standalone Enemies to Lovers Holiday Romance (Billionaire Christmas Series) by L. Steele
- This Pucking Ship: a sports romance by A.M. Williams <— SHE WORKS ON A CRUISESHIP & SHE’S TRYING TO AVOID THE HOCKEY STAR!! “…Taking a job working in the gym on a cruise ship seemed like a good plan, especially after being dumped and fired from my last job, thanks to my cheating ex. What I wasn’t counting on was running into the hockey superstar I had a one-night stand with...”
- The Billionaire’s Arrangement by Amélie S. Duncan
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Darkest Power (The Dark Ones Saga Book 6) by Rachel Van Dyken | Dec 13, 2022
- Until Willow (Until Him/Her) by Aurora Rose Reynolds | Dec 13, 2022
- Accidentally, Scandalously Yours by Nina Levine | Dec 13, 2022
- Tempted By Her (Mainely Books Club Book 3) by Chelsea M. Cameron | Dec 13, 2022
- Secret Keeper (Las Vegas Vipers Book 7) by Stacey Lynn | Dec 13, 2022
- The Queen of Quintessence: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 3) by Tessa Hale | Dec 14, 2022
- Forever & Always: A childhood friends to lovers, second chance, sports, medical romance: Trading Yesterday, #4 by Kahlen Aymes | Dec 15, 2022
- Dear Mr. Fairbanks (Those Very Bad Fairbanks Book 8) by Alyssa Clarke | Dec 15, 2022
- State of Shock (First Family Series Book 4) by Marie Force | Dec 20, 2022
- Deception by K Webster | Dec 20, 2022
- The Crush by Lauren Blakely | Dec 23, 2022
- The Rocker Series: OtherWorld Collection by Terri Anne Browning | Dec 25, 2022
- A Bit of Holly Jolly (Holidaze in Salem Book 2) | by Kelly Elliott | Dec 25, 2022
- Timeless (Lark Cove Book 5) by Devney Perry | Dec 27, 2022
- Scorch (Steel Brothers Saga Book 24) by Helen Hardt | Dec 27, 2022
- The Intern (The Dalton Family Book 4) by Marni Mann | Dec 27, 2022
- Ancient Vengeance (Ancients Rising Book 6) by Katie Reus | Dec 27, 2022
- Cinderella and the Duke by Lydia Drake | Dec 27, 2022
- Echoes from the Past (The Agency) by Alexandra Ivy | Dec 27, 2022
- Made For Me (Made For Series) by Natasha Madison | Dec 27, 2022
- The Valentine’s Hate: A Novel by Sidney Halston | Dec 27, 2022
- Shadows of Light (The Shadow Realms, Book 6) by Brenda K. Davies | Dec 30, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Dec 30, 2022
- The Midnight Queen (The Official Dark Prince Academy Book 1) by Helen Cooper | Dec 31, 2022
- Hard Tide (Blackstone House Romantic Suspense Book 2) by Elise Noble | Dec 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!