1.) I’ve been missing for the last few days, but here I am now 🙂
2.) I was bad and ate a small bag of Limon Lays chips. SOOOOO yummy!
3.) I have a breakfast date this weekend! I love omelettes.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
—> ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL TO KINDLE UNLIMITED!!
—> AMAZON GERMANY!! You guys get a 3 month free trial for Amazon Unlimited music!!!
- Sundae’s Best (Briar County Book 2) by Riley Hart <— RILEY HART M/M ROMANCE!! “...Their losses connect them, but soon, the weight of their loneliness eases with laughter, making ice cream, and Grady reminding Deacon of what it feels like to be held again. Deacon tells himself it’s platonic. How can it be more when he’s forty and has never been with a man, never even been attracted to one? But then, he’d never felt those things about anyone other than Patty either. And when Grady touches him…kisses him…nothing else matters, and the rest of the world melts away…”
- Codename: Ram : Soldiers for Christmas by Fern Fraser
- Codename: Wolf: Soldiers for Christmas by Eve London
- Western Waves by Brittainy Cherry <— BRITTAINY CHERRY ALERT!! ARANGED MARRIAGE WITH A VILLAIN... “…Damian Blackstone didn’t care about my existence. He came into my world for one reason only. He came to find answers about his past.He moved like the villain in my favorite fairy tales. He wasn’t the one who received the happily ever afters; he was the one who destroyed them. Which was why I couldn’t understand why the man who raised me set it up in his will for Damian and me to be married…”
- RAUNCHY Kiss (Raunchy Recks Book 4) by Jaxson Kidman
- Only For Forever: An Enemies to Lovers, Small Town Romance (Men of Rocky Mountain) by Alexis Winter
- Jock Romeo: Jock Hard Book 6 by SARA NEY <— HE’S SWEET AND SMART! “…Lilly Howard is tired of being taken for granted. After breaking up with her philandering boyfriend, she’s giving up guys and learning to love herself again. She’s sick of playing nice. When she bumps into Rome, they become instant friends. When he asks her to be his fake girlfriend to keep his family off his back, she agrees—but only if he’ll return the favor…”
- Stalk Her (Unlocked Desire Series) by Mila Crawford <— SHE WALKED INTO HIS CLUB! “…She should never have walked into my club. What she thought was an innocent night out attracted the attention of a monster. Now there is nowhere to run. There is nowhere to hide. She now belongs to me. Mine....”
- Knocked Up by the Rockstar: A laugh-out-loud wild ride! (Mile High Rocked Book 2) by Christina Hovland <— PREGNANT & SHE HATES HIM!! Sorta… “...The only thing music publicist Courtney Lincoln dislikes more than knock-off sugary breakfast cereal is the hunky lead singer of her brother’s ridiculously popular band. A band on the rocks, again. Seems like this time it’ll take a miracle to save Dimefront. So when she discovers she’s pregnant following one teeny, tiny, mind-blowing morning with Brennan “Bax” Baxter, the timing is not great. Being a mom wasn’t part of her plan, but her plans just changed...”
- See You Monday: An Office Romance (Weekday series Book 1) by Tiffany Costa <— SHE’S RUNNING FROM HER BROKEN HEART “…Two weeks, and one desperate plea for a transfer later, Celeste finds friendship in the arms of her new roommate. And comfort in throwing herself completely into her new career. Isaac Thompson, her new co-author, finds nothing but discomfort with Celeste’s presence. She’s too neat, too efficient, too invasive. . . too tempting. She also wants nothing to do with him…”
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Codename: Magic: Soldiers for Christmas by Andrea Marie – December 14th 2021
- Ashes To Ashes (The Satan’s Knights MC North Carolina Book 3) by Janine Infante Bosco – December 14th 2021
- Madmen of Moscow: A Dark Mafia Romance by Ker Dukey and K Webster – December 14th 2021
- Crooked Shadows: A Vampire Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 2) by M.A. Grant – December 14th 2021
- Twelve Naughty Days: A Steamy Holiday Romance Anthology by K.A. Linde, Skye Warren (and more!)… – December 14th 2021
- The Love Con by Seressia Glass – December 14th 2021
- The One Night by Meghan Quinn – December 14th 2021
- Between Bloode and Craft: Paranormal Vampire Romance (Between the Shadows Book 2) by Marie Harte – December 14th 2021
- Twisted: Romantic Suspense with a Twist (Scholarship Mafia Book 1) by Blair Babylon – December 14th 2021
- Wildcat by Rebecca Jenshak – December 14th 2021
- Love & Other Cursed Things by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie – December 14th 2021
- Songs and Sweethearts (Untouchable Book 10) by Heather Long – December 14th 2021
- His for the Holidays by Samantha Chase – December 14th 2021
- Only Ever Us (Light My Fire Series Book 3) by J.H. Croix – December 14th 2021
- Code Name: Disavowed (Jameson Force Security Book 8) by Sawyer Bennett – December 14th 2021
- My Summer In Seoul by Rachel Van Dyken – December 14th 2021
- Eternally His: A Dark Romance (Captive Series) by Julia Sykes – December 14th 2021
- Shelter: A Big Sky Novel (Heroes of Big Sky Book 2) by Kristen Proby – December 14th 2021
- Beautiful Nightmare by Giana Darling – December 14th 2021
- Homecoming King (Three Kings Book 1) by Penny Reid – December 14th 2021
- The Mishap (Bad Bridesmaids Book 4) by Noelle Adams – December 14th 2021
- Because I Can (Necklace Trilogy Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – December 14th 2021
- Worst Best Friend Ever: A best friends to lovers military romance (A Time For Love Book 3) by J. S. Cooper – December 15th 2021
- By Sin I Rise : Part Two (Sins of the Fathers Book 2) by Cora Reilly – December 15th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!