1.) After my move, I still had a bunch of important paperwork and files in boxes, so I spent a day this weekend organizing, sorting, and creating folders for them, and into my filing cabinet they went. *phew* I love being organized!
2.) Publix has an amazing deal on the rib roast right now!! We got one and cut it into 6 or 7 ribeye steaks!!! 🥩 Vacuum sealed them (I think this is our identical model, and it’s so easy to use!) and the ribs too!! YUMMY!!
3.) I wanted to change out the drawer pulls/handles for one piece of furniture in my room (was going to do it this weekend). I thought I ordered the perfect size handles, and yet, the predrilled hole is just a few spaces too short for this handle. Grrr! Even drilling new holes, we’d still see the original one. *sigh*
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- The Crush by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!! IT’S A PREQUEL!! “...I swear I wasn’t that obsessed. I wouldn’t have called it an obsession at all. But a year ago, I was just a girl with the start of a crush. Everything that happened that night was just the luck of the draw. I wound up a little bruised—fine, a little broken—and intoxicated by a man I couldn’t have…“
- Wild Kiss : A Rejected Mate Romance by C.R. Jane and Mila Young
- Unforgettable Christmas by Tiye Love
- Wicked Instinct (SEAL Team Blackout) by Em Petrova
- Shifted (The Shifted Series Book 1) by Roxanna Mason
- Bluegrass Mafia: Going Home: (A Reverse Harem Romance) by Phoebe Pierce <— NURSE FROM A MAFIA FAMILY RETURNS BACK TO HER HOMETOWN… “…I might be a buttoned-up healthcare professional, but I come from a family of outlaws. How can I resist the temptations? A tattooed rocker guy? Muscled twin strippers? And the promise of revenge?I might allow myself to have some fun, but I’ll always keep one thing in mind: Nothing, not even falling in love, is worth getting sucked into that criminal underworld again, where a woman is just a possession with no will of her own…”
- Family: The Skulls and Chaos Bleeds Christmas Special by Sam Crescent
- Home to You: A Sweet, Small Town Inspiration Romance Novel by Jada Stone
- STARSTRUCK a heartwarming, feel-good romance to fall in love with (Heartwarming, feel-good romances) by EMMA BENNET <— ROCK STAR WANTS TO RENT ONE OF HER CONVERTED BARNS! “…Newly divorced Kate just wants a quiet life with her son Charlie now that she’s single. She’s not looking for love, but then an old schoolfriend turns up on her doorstep out of the blue. He’s not just Joe anymore, he’s world-famous rock star Joseph Wild. And he’s looking to rent one of Kate’s cozy converted barns so he can hide out from the paparazzi after his own break-up...”
- Immortal Secrets: A Blackstone Vampire Clan Novel by L.A. McGinnis
- Flicker (The Storm Dragons’ Mate Book 2) by M. Sinclair
- The Fall of Souls: A Black Fantasy Romance (The Book of Kan Series 1) by R. A. Moreau <— SHE MUST LEAVE HER MORTAL LIFE BEHIND!! “…After Onia loses the only family she has ever known, she gives up on understanding her life’s mysteries, like why her mother abandoned her or why her kan can read the spirits of those around her. But when a handsome man, whose wild spirit calls to her, rescues her from the demons hellbent on dragging her to the Pit, Onia must leave her mortal life behind to uncover the truth of her heavenly heritage…”
- Ignite (Sinful Desires #3): Mafia Romance Suspense by A.L. Long
- Serpent & The Wolf by Chelsea Callahan
- Sexy Bastard: A Hero Club Novel by J.L. Perry <— HE’S HER SOULMATE BUT SHE LEFT HIM WHEN SHE REALIZED HOW THEY WERE CONNECTED… “...When he got down on one knee and proposed, asking me to spend the rest of my days by his side, it was a surreal moment. He was my hopes and dreams all rolled into one. A bright future I never thought I’d have. But life has a way of kicking you in the teeth sometimes, and I was in no way prepared for what was to follow. I never would’ve guessed we shared a common link from my past. A past that still haunts me to this day. One so horrific, I had no choice but to walk away from the person I loved more than life itself...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- State of Shock (First Family Series Book 4) by Marie Force | Dec 20, 2022
- Deception by K Webster | Dec 20, 2022
- The Crush by Lauren Blakely | Dec 23, 2022
- The Rocker Series: OtherWorld Collection by Terri Anne Browning | Dec 25, 2022
- A Bit of Holly Jolly (Holidaze in Salem Book 2) | by Kelly Elliott | Dec 25, 2022
- Scorch (Steel Brothers Saga Book 24) by Helen Hardt | Dec 27, 2022
- The Intern (The Dalton Family Book 4) by Marni Mann | Dec 27, 2022
- Ancient Vengeance (Ancients Rising Book 6) by Katie Reus | Dec 27, 2022
- Cinderella and the Duke by Lydia Drake | Dec 27, 2022
- Echoes from the Past (The Agency) by Alexandra Ivy | Dec 27, 2022
- Made For Me (Made For Series) by Natasha Madison | Dec 27, 2022
- The Valentine’s Hate: A Novel by Sidney Halston | Dec 27, 2022
- Timeless (Lark Cove Book 5) by Devney Perry | Dec 27, 2022
- Shadows of Light (The Shadow Realms, Book 6) by Brenda K. Davies | Dec 30, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Dec 30, 2022
- The Midnight Queen (The Official Dark Prince Academy Book 1) by Helen Cooper | Dec 31, 2022
- Hard Tide (Blackstone House Romantic Suspense Book 2) by Elise Noble | Dec 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!