Still don’t know what you’re in the mood to read, even though your TBR list is overflowing? LOL!! Every book-addict suffers this (although I can’t find a better way to suffer)! 😉
Since our ever-growing TBR lists are constantly shifting, every time we *squirrel* over a new release, or are contemplating starting an adamant book recommendation, bev has proposed a fun “TBR list quiz“, and she even supplied the questions. They’re good, too!!
Yep! I think this could work. Maybe this’ll help us choose our next read. Kind of like “self help” but in book format. You know, if you write it down… in a list (I love lists!! 😀 ) maybe it will suddenly makes sense. LOL!
So each Saturday, I will be featuring a fellow reader’s responses. Of course, I too, will be answering the questions. I’m so excited!!!
bev: It is weird. Sometimes I scroll through my books and I want to read them all right now. They all look good. Other times I just want to buy buy buy but nothing looks that good, lol. I know Maryse has posted a question list based on our tbr. It was fun. Want to play again? 20 q based on tbr?
1. Book(s) you can’t believe you haven’t read yet? Marked In Flesh: A Novel of the Others & Cold-Hearted Rake. If you know me on here its bewildering, right? I scratch my head myself.
2. Book(s) that the cover grabs your attention? Joyride by Anna Banks. Not sure why. The Carnival at Bray by Jessie Ann Foley. Ireland & music.
3. Book(s) from buzz/review? I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. I saw it on a couple best of lists and then read a super positive review. Cocky Bastard. Maryse’s review has me intrigued about the humor and the conflict.
4. Book(s) from book buddy book talk? Cocky Bastard. You all seemed to enjoy it.
5. Book(s) you are hesitant to read? Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma. These two slightly scare me.
6. Book(s) in part because the author makes you feel you are in that locale? The Chocolate Kiss (Amour et Chocolat Book 2) by Laura Florand. France. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. San Francisco.
7. Book(s) you really hope is what you think it is going to be? The Distance Between Us by Kassie West. I have it in my head it is going to be like Pretty in Pink.
8. Book(s) that randomly pop into your head and you think yes I need to read that? The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastards, Book 1) by Scott Lynch
9. If your weekend read had to come from this list what 1 or 3 would they be? I’ll Meet You There, The Distance Between Us, Cocky Bastard.
10. Last one. Should Maryse put her tbr away and watch the first episode of Sherlock and blog it? Oh, um, maybe. *shrug*