Sexy Stepbrother romance books are cropping up everywhere!! I’ve had my own personal book-step-brother crush… remember my “Rush Crush“? Ohhhhh it was INTENSE. Just a touch taboo, ’cause you know… sure it’s considered totally forbidden. But to some, kinda not, in some circumstances. Especially if they’ve never been raised together, are pretty much adults, and their parents end up marrying each other.
No wait. Still totally taboo and forbidden, ’cause OMG she’s canoodling with her step-brother. That would TOTALLY give their parents, the heebs, I think.
Nonetheless, we still get a kick out of reading the forbidden stuff (within reason, of course 😉 ) so here’s a list. I decided to put it together when so many of ’em were in the “movers and shakers” of Amazon’s list at one time.
Maryse’s Book Blog: Whoa! What’s up with the influx of sexy “Stepbrother” books all of the sudden? 😉 And all from different authors…
Krisi: New list time aha!!! X
Maryse’s Book Blog: LOL Krisi! I’m on it! Okay… so maybe a new list is in order. A “sub-category for my taboo” list? LOL!
Summer: New list would be great I have read a few of these and loved them
Jess: There is quite a lot recently. New thing I guess, it went from vampires to distopians to stepbrothers. Interesting
Kostantina: Omg I know !!! Totally just downloaded Prick – step brother romance sounds so good!!!!
Sheila: I’ve heard great things about Prick, and I personally LOVED Penelope Wards Stepbrother Dearest, and also Colleen Masters Stepbrother Billionaire and Stepbrother Untouchable. I’d recommend those to all of you!!
Lee: BAHAHAH.. i keep asking myself that everyday.. Stepbrothers are cool now #LOL
Amber: Kelly Walker has one: No One’s Surrender (Chadwell Hearts Book 3)
Nadine: I’ve noticed this too. Haven’t tried one yet
Lauren: I don’t know…the few I read kinda made me feel dirty….and not in a good way…in an I need a shower kinda way. I did read a biker step-sibling book that was pretty good. His Wild Desire: Her Stepbrother’s Desire, a Death Lords MC (The Motorcycle Clubs Book 1) by Ella Goode.
Arpi: Wishful thinking. I bet they have hot step brothers.
So here they are! As many as I could find (minus all of the super short stepbrother books that are floating around and are probably just sex-scene length). These are novella to full length :D:
- Fallen Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 1) by Abbi Glines <— The cause of my Rush Crush!!! I LOVED THIS ONE. Here’s my review.
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— Darcie loved it! “read it quick. Soooo good!” and Mindy agrees: “Stepbrother Dearest was the best book I have read all year! By far! Seriously, read it. You will not be disappointed! It was everything you want from a book. Gosh now I want to read it all over again!” and Lisa loved it too: “Omg just finished Stepbrother Dearest!! Ahhhhh!!! All in one day!!! Oops shirked my responsibilities again!!! I was on the edge of my seat reading as fast as I could to get through certain parts because I was dying to know what would happen next!!! A must read!!! All of Penelope Ward’s books are amazing!!!!”
- Prick: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— WHAT A TITLE!!! Tessa says: “Prick was sweet. Lighter on the angst than I expected, but still good and enjoyable. I wish it had more angst, but I did enjoy their sniping at each other. Now… Half naked Seth. There really is a warming at the beginning that it’s a NA, not YA and even the parts where Seth is walking around with his shirt off are steamy. So yes! Half naked. *grins*“
- Tool: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— book #2!
- Monster Stepbrother by Harlow Grace <— “My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling, and brazen, he’s intent on making my life a living hell. He blackmails me into doing things I never thought I’d do. Illicit things…“
- Rival: A Fall Away Novel by Penelope Douglas <— “Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.”
- No One’s Surrender (Chadwell Hearts Book 3) by Kelly Walker <— “Chelsea wants is freedom. Inheritance be damned. But when her step-father learns he has a son he never knew about, it throws her plan off the tracks.“
- I’m in Love with My Stepbrother by Rickhya Ware <— “When she sees her foster brother, she immediately has a crush on him…”
- STEP BY STEP by Addison Albaugh <— “Mirabelle isn’t just some college intern. Once upon a time, only a mere decade ago, she used to be his kid stepsister.”
- FORBIDDEN ARRANGEMENT (Stepbrother Billionaire Surrogacy Romance) by Addison Albaugh <— Oh this one seems to have an interesting twist: “We shared a brief summer together while our parents were married; me an awkward pre-teen and him a hunky college student who wouldn’t give me the time of day. And then I forgot his name. I forgot all about him until our paths crossed again as adults. And now he needs a favor. And I’m the only one he trusts. But I can’t have a baby with my former stepbrother. That’s scandalous, right?“
- Off Limits by JL Paul <— “…the only option I really had was to stay with Jackson, my stepbrother – the very stepbrother who detested me and my mother. Surly and sullen, he was still the sexiest man I’d ever seen. He wasn’t thrilled to have me invade his home or his life, either.“
- The Other Brother Part 1: Forbidden: Stepbrother Billionaire Romance by Lauren Hawkeye & Tawny Stokes <— Her stepbrother ends up living with them… “n the course of one night everything changed, and my simple world was torn to shreds. I wanted to hate him. I did hate him. Mostly.” (as of the date of this post, this is on pre-order and will be out in a few days…)
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers <— ANOTHER ONE of my absolute favorites that rocked my world!!!! GASP! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one like crazy! Here’s MY REVIEW.
- My Billionaire Stepbrother by Cara Nelson <— “…it doesn’t take long for her to realize that not only is the man she was making out with a big, fat jerk, he’s also her new stepbrother. How could things get any worse?”
- Stepbrother Billionaire by Colleen Masters <— “Now he torments me in the hallways, calling me “Sis” whenever he gets the chance, relishing in the fact that I can’t hide my blushing whenever he’s around. Even though I can’t stand him, my body betrays me—and he loves it. Emerson and his mom just moved in with us, and as if crushing on him wasn’t weird enough, now our bedrooms share a wall.“
- Stepbrother Untouchable by Colleen Masters <— He invited her to a threesome, before they knew they’d be “steps” and now… “I’ll be sleeping down the hall from my new stepbrother…arguing with him at every breakfast, sitting across from him at every dinner, watching as he brings an endless string of girls back to his room…secretly wishing I was one of them.”
- The Stranger Inside by Melanie Marks <— stepbrother issues + multiple personality issues?
- Stepbrother Secrets by Bailey Hull <— MMA Fighter stepbrother!
- PLAUSIBILITY by Jettie Woodruff <— “Aquilla Chavez was raised by a loving father and a brother who may have loved her a little too much…” (eeeeep! This one sounds extra taboo. Is he her stepbrother?)
- Stepbrother, Mine (Taboo Book 1) by Mandy Lou Dowson <— “…when step-siblings Sophie Ellis and Logan Castle meet for the first time, their attraction is instantaneous. Forever trying to keep each other at arm’s length, they discover that sometimes the best laid plans fall apart, when lovers fall together.“
- Stepbrother Forbidden (Stepbrother, Where Art Thou? Book 2) by Aya Fukunishi <— “She knows, for the first time in her life, that she’s in love. She also knows her mother intends to marry his father, and Ryan is forever off limits.”
- Stepbrother, Sort of… by Natasha Tate
- Step Brother by Jayna King <— “Forbidden desire, a bitchy stepmother, and a very strained relationship with my dad … my life is just a little complicated right now. My life is a mess. A beautiful, sexy mess.”
- Step Inside (Forbidden Romance) by Molly Hoffer <— “Some foster kid who she was supposed to treat like a brother. As if. He needs to get out of her house, out of her life, and out of her head. He’s trash, but he’s confident. She hates him, but she wants him.”
- His Wild Desire: Her Stepbrother’s Desire, a Death Lords MC (The Motorcycle Clubs Book 1) by Ella Goode
- Stepbrother: Impossible Love (Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve <— “It’s hard not to hate someone when he calls you a charity case and walks out in the middle of dinner.”
- Stepbrother Obsessed by Devon Hartford <— They’ve never met… but when they finally do… “When word of Skye and Dante’s illicit affair gets out, everything blows up. Skye’s life spins out of control. Their parents freak out. But Skye and Dante can’t stop themselves…”
- My Stepbrother the Dom (Stepbrother Romance) by Arabella Quinn <— “For years, I had the worst crush on my stepbrother, Cole Hunter. We used to ride bikes, skateboard and go fishing together – now I couldn’t even be in the same room as him without my pulse racing.” (and then she goes to a masked kink-bar and *whoops*)
- Rock Me: Naughty (Rock Star Stepbrother Erotic Romance) by Arabella Quinn
- Stepbrother Bad Boy by Veronica Daye
- A Family Affair: My Bad Boy Foster Brother by Abriella Blake <— “…when the social worker’s car pulled up I nearly fainted at the sight of the man who stepped onto our sidewalk—tall, muscular, covered in tattoos and piercings…he didn’t look like a foster boy at all…“
- NEVER KISS A STRANGER (A Stepbrother Romance) by Winter Renshaw <— “The agreement was simple. One night. No last names. But the second their bodies melded together in the sheets of their posh Manhattan hotel room, there was no denying they fit together like two pieces of a broken puzzle. There’s just one problem… Addison unknowingly swiped right on the one man she wasn’t supposed to be with – her new stepbrother.“
- Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance by Bella Jewel <– Oh! This one sounds angst-fully promising! “I fell for a mystery guy who I spent a long, amazing weekend with. Then he got up and left me, without even a goodbye. I was nothing more than a bit of fun. He broke my heart. I didn’t see him again. Until my mom and her new husband, Jack, decide to take us all on a family vacation to the lake so I can meet my new stepbrothers for the first time. I don’t see it coming.”
- Blackbird (A Stepbrother Romance) by Abigail Graham <— “I thought going to prison would get rid of him, but my stepbrother isn’t the type to let anything stop him from getting what he wants. He says he didn’t do it. He swears up and down he didn’t betray me, but I know I’m just another notch on his bedpost…“
- The Crush: A Stepbrother Romance by Jordan Silver <— “…he felt sorry for the kid, but he was going away to college and there really was no room in his life for the daughter of the woman his dad had married. Fast forward eight years and the girl he’d nicknamed ‘owl’ was no more. In her place was a knockout who seemed set on making him sweat…“
- Making Her His (A Singular Obsession Book 1) by Lucy Leroux <— RENY recommends it! “Four years later, Alex is as close to Elynn as a stepbrother can be. But that’s not enough for him. He wants more…and he’s done waiting…”
- Stepbrother Rules (His Twisted Game Book 1) by Chloe Hawk <— SUPER-SHORT SERIAL installments, but their are quite a few of ’em out already… “After getting kicked out of the house by her mentally ill mother, Avery has no choice but to ask her stepbrother for help. Cole agrees to let her stay with him, under one condition – that she follow his rules, whatever they are, no questions asked…“
- Stepbrother Demands (His Twisted Game, Book Two) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Needs (His Twisted Game, Book Three) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Claims (His Twisted Game, Book Four) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Takes (His Twisted Game, Book Five) by Chloe Hawk