Sexy Stepbrother romance books are cropping up everywhere!! I’ve had my own personal book-step-brother crush… remember my “Rush Crush“? Ohhhhh it was INTENSE. Just a touch taboo, ’cause you know… sure it’s considered totally forbidden. But to some, kinda not, in some circumstances. Especially if they’ve never been raised together, are pretty much adults, and their parents end up marrying each other.
No wait. Still totally taboo and forbidden, ’cause OMG she’s canoodling with her step-brother. That would TOTALLY give their parents, the heebs, I think.
Nonetheless, we still get a kick out of reading the forbidden stuff (within reason, of course 😉 ) so here’s a list. I decided to put it together when so many of ’em were in the “movers and shakers” of Amazon’s list at one time.
Maryse’s Book Blog: Whoa! What’s up with the influx of sexy “Stepbrother” books all of the sudden? 😉 And all from different authors…
Krisi: New list time aha!!! X
Maryse’s Book Blog: LOL Krisi! I’m on it! Okay… so maybe a new list is in order. A “sub-category for my taboo” list? LOL!
Summer: New list would be great I have read a few of these and loved them
Jess: There is quite a lot recently. New thing I guess, it went from vampires to distopians to stepbrothers. Interesting
Kostantina: Omg I know !!! Totally just downloaded Prick – step brother romance sounds so good!!!!
Sheila: I’ve heard great things about Prick, and I personally LOVED Penelope Wards Stepbrother Dearest, and also Colleen Masters Stepbrother Billionaire and Stepbrother Untouchable. I’d recommend those to all of you!!
Lisa S: I noticed it, too. I know that Stepbrother Dearest was highly recommended. Hmmm…. Monster Stepbrother is on sale…
Kelli: PLAUSIBILITY by Jettie Woodruff was really good. Also Rival by Penelope Douglas was great! Reading Monster Stepbrother right now and really enjoying it so far.
Lee: BAHAHAH.. i keep asking myself that everyday.. Stepbrothers are cool now #LOL
Amber: Kelly Walker has one: No One’s Surrender (Chadwell Hearts Book 3)
Nadine: I’ve noticed this too. Haven’t tried one yet
Lauren: I don’t know…the few I read kinda made me feel dirty….and not in a good way…in an I need a shower kinda way. I did read a biker step-sibling book that was pretty good. His Wild Desire: Her Stepbrother’s Desire, a Death Lords MC (The Motorcycle Clubs Book 1) by Ella Goode.
Arpi: Wishful thinking. I bet they have hot step brothers.
So here they are! As many as I could find (minus all of the super short stepbrother books that are floating around and are probably just sex-scene length). These are novella to full length :D:
- Fallen Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 1) by Abbi Glines <— The cause of my Rush Crush!!! I LOVED THIS ONE. Here’s my review.
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— Darcie loved it! “read it quick. Soooo good!” and Mindy agrees: “Stepbrother Dearest was the best book I have read all year! By far! Seriously, read it. You will not be disappointed! It was everything you want from a book. Gosh now I want to read it all over again!” and Lisa loved it too: “Omg just finished Stepbrother Dearest!! Ahhhhh!!! All in one day!!! Oops shirked my responsibilities again!!! I was on the edge of my seat reading as fast as I could to get through certain parts because I was dying to know what would happen next!!! A must read!!! All of Penelope Ward’s books are amazing!!!!”
- Prick: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— WHAT A TITLE!!! Tessa says: “Prick was sweet. Lighter on the angst than I expected, but still good and enjoyable. I wish it had more angst, but I did enjoy their sniping at each other. Now… Half naked Seth. There really is a warming at the beginning that it’s a NA, not YA and even the parts where Seth is walking around with his shirt off are steamy. So yes! Half naked. *grins*“
- Tool: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— book #2!
- Monster Stepbrother by Harlow Grace <— “My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling, and brazen, he’s intent on making my life a living hell. He blackmails me into doing things I never thought I’d do. Illicit things…“
- Rival: A Fall Away Novel by Penelope Douglas <— “Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.”
- No One’s Surrender (Chadwell Hearts Book 3) by Kelly Walker <— “Chelsea wants is freedom. Inheritance be damned. But when her step-father learns he has a son he never knew about, it throws her plan off the tracks.“
- I’m in Love with My Stepbrother by Rickhya Ware <— “When she sees her foster brother, she immediately has a crush on him…”
- STEP BY STEP by Addison Albaugh <— “Mirabelle isn’t just some college intern. Once upon a time, only a mere decade ago, she used to be his kid stepsister.”
- FORBIDDEN ARRANGEMENT (Stepbrother Billionaire Surrogacy Romance) by Addison Albaugh <— Oh this one seems to have an interesting twist: “We shared a brief summer together while our parents were married; me an awkward pre-teen and him a hunky college student who wouldn’t give me the time of day. And then I forgot his name. I forgot all about him until our paths crossed again as adults. And now he needs a favor. And I’m the only one he trusts. But I can’t have a baby with my former stepbrother. That’s scandalous, right?“
- Off Limits by JL Paul <— “…the only option I really had was to stay with Jackson, my stepbrother – the very stepbrother who detested me and my mother. Surly and sullen, he was still the sexiest man I’d ever seen. He wasn’t thrilled to have me invade his home or his life, either.“
- The Other Brother Part 1: Forbidden: Stepbrother Billionaire Romance by Lauren Hawkeye & Tawny Stokes <— Her stepbrother ends up living with them… “n the course of one night everything changed, and my simple world was torn to shreds. I wanted to hate him. I did hate him. Mostly.” (as of the date of this post, this is on pre-order and will be out in a few days…)
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers <— ANOTHER ONE of my absolute favorites that rocked my world!!!! GASP! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one like crazy! Here’s MY REVIEW.
- My Billionaire Stepbrother by Cara Nelson <— “…it doesn’t take long for her to realize that not only is the man she was making out with a big, fat jerk, he’s also her new stepbrother. How could things get any worse?”
- Stepbrother Billionaire by Colleen Masters <— “Now he torments me in the hallways, calling me “Sis” whenever he gets the chance, relishing in the fact that I can’t hide my blushing whenever he’s around. Even though I can’t stand him, my body betrays me—and he loves it. Emerson and his mom just moved in with us, and as if crushing on him wasn’t weird enough, now our bedrooms share a wall.“
- Stepbrother Untouchable by Colleen Masters <— He invited her to a threesome, before they knew they’d be “steps” and now… “I’ll be sleeping down the hall from my new stepbrother…arguing with him at every breakfast, sitting across from him at every dinner, watching as he brings an endless string of girls back to his room…secretly wishing I was one of them.”
- The Stranger Inside by Melanie Marks <— stepbrother issues + multiple personality issues?
- Stepbrother Secrets by Bailey Hull <— MMA Fighter stepbrother!
- PLAUSIBILITY by Jettie Woodruff <— “Aquilla Chavez was raised by a loving father and a brother who may have loved her a little too much…” (eeeeep! This one sounds extra taboo. Is he her stepbrother?)
- Stepbrother, Mine (Taboo Book 1) by Mandy Lou Dowson <— “…when step-siblings Sophie Ellis and Logan Castle meet for the first time, their attraction is instantaneous. Forever trying to keep each other at arm’s length, they discover that sometimes the best laid plans fall apart, when lovers fall together.“
- Stepbrother Forbidden (Stepbrother, Where Art Thou? Book 2) by Aya Fukunishi <— “She knows, for the first time in her life, that she’s in love. She also knows her mother intends to marry his father, and Ryan is forever off limits.”
- Stepbrother, Sort of… by Natasha Tate
- Step Brother by Jayna King <— “Forbidden desire, a bitchy stepmother, and a very strained relationship with my dad … my life is just a little complicated right now. My life is a mess. A beautiful, sexy mess.”
- Step Inside (Forbidden Romance) by Molly Hoffer <— “Some foster kid who she was supposed to treat like a brother. As if. He needs to get out of her house, out of her life, and out of her head. He’s trash, but he’s confident. She hates him, but she wants him.”
- His Wild Desire: Her Stepbrother’s Desire, a Death Lords MC (The Motorcycle Clubs Book 1) by Ella Goode
- Stepbrother: Impossible Love (Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve <— “It’s hard not to hate someone when he calls you a charity case and walks out in the middle of dinner.”
- Stepbrother Obsessed by Devon Hartford <— They’ve never met… but when they finally do… “When word of Skye and Dante’s illicit affair gets out, everything blows up. Skye’s life spins out of control. Their parents freak out. But Skye and Dante can’t stop themselves…”
- My Stepbrother the Dom (Stepbrother Romance) by Arabella Quinn <— “For years, I had the worst crush on my stepbrother, Cole Hunter. We used to ride bikes, skateboard and go fishing together – now I couldn’t even be in the same room as him without my pulse racing.” (and then she goes to a masked kink-bar and *whoops*)
- Rock Me: Naughty (Rock Star Stepbrother Erotic Romance) by Arabella Quinn
- Stepbrother Bad Boy by Veronica Daye
- A Family Affair: My Bad Boy Foster Brother by Abriella Blake <— “…when the social worker’s car pulled up I nearly fainted at the sight of the man who stepped onto our sidewalk—tall, muscular, covered in tattoos and piercings…he didn’t look like a foster boy at all…“
- NEVER KISS A STRANGER (A Stepbrother Romance) by Winter Renshaw <— “The agreement was simple. One night. No last names. But the second their bodies melded together in the sheets of their posh Manhattan hotel room, there was no denying they fit together like two pieces of a broken puzzle. There’s just one problem… Addison unknowingly swiped right on the one man she wasn’t supposed to be with – her new stepbrother.“
- Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance by Bella Jewel <– Oh! This one sounds angst-fully promising! “I fell for a mystery guy who I spent a long, amazing weekend with. Then he got up and left me, without even a goodbye. I was nothing more than a bit of fun. He broke my heart. I didn’t see him again. Until my mom and her new husband, Jack, decide to take us all on a family vacation to the lake so I can meet my new stepbrothers for the first time. I don’t see it coming.”
- Blackbird (A Stepbrother Romance) by Abigail Graham <— “I thought going to prison would get rid of him, but my stepbrother isn’t the type to let anything stop him from getting what he wants. He says he didn’t do it. He swears up and down he didn’t betray me, but I know I’m just another notch on his bedpost…“
- The Crush: A Stepbrother Romance by Jordan Silver <— “…he felt sorry for the kid, but he was going away to college and there really was no room in his life for the daughter of the woman his dad had married. Fast forward eight years and the girl he’d nicknamed ‘owl’ was no more. In her place was a knockout who seemed set on making him sweat…“
- Making Her His (A Singular Obsession Book 1) by Lucy Leroux <— RENY recommends it! “Four years later, Alex is as close to Elynn as a stepbrother can be. But that’s not enough for him. He wants more…and he’s done waiting…”
- Stepbrother Rules (His Twisted Game Book 1) by Chloe Hawk <— SUPER-SHORT SERIAL installments, but their are quite a few of ’em out already… “After getting kicked out of the house by her mentally ill mother, Avery has no choice but to ask her stepbrother for help. Cole agrees to let her stay with him, under one condition – that she follow his rules, whatever they are, no questions asked…“
- Stepbrother Demands (His Twisted Game, Book Two) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Needs (His Twisted Game, Book Three) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Claims (His Twisted Game, Book Four) by Chloe Hawk
- Stepbrother Takes (His Twisted Game, Book Five) by Chloe Hawk
OOH – I read an amazing “stepbrother” book a while back, and can’t remember the title, to get to the follow up story…. maybe this pot will help me? Anyone…..???
She is being raised by a drug dealer and her “brother”, who is more than protective of her…. she feels it too…. I don’t want to give anything away. They are raised as if they are siblings, but she is a white, blonde girl… so it’s pretty obvious… what else can I say that’s not a spoiler? Let’s see… they are vegetarians…. dad is big ole’ drug dealer… she has private tutors… a bunch of crazy stuff happens and puts her relationship with her “brother” in jeopardy. ARGH! I wish I could say what happens. WHAT book was this? It was actually REALLY GOOD.
I must know this one!!!!
Completely drawing a blank on the title, but there was one where she has feelings for her stepbrother and then goes overseas…Italy or Rome maybe, for a college course or something for a few months. There’s a priest or something who mentors her, and another book in the series as well
YESSSS MY FAVORITE BOOK!!! Umm… TOO FAR.
@MichelleS: Plausibility, I believe.
Thank you Tasha!! Lemme add it in. So good!
@Tasha J, try a little too far: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17786125-a-little-too-far
MichelleS they guessed it for you on Facebook (and it is up there in the list). It was: “Plausibility by Jettie Woodruff” <--- YAY!
Thank you Celeste!!! 😀
Cassia Leo’s Shattered Hearts series….Clare was the foster child & Chris was the son of her foster mother. They fall in love, she gets pregnant but doesn’t tell anyone because she doesn’t want to ruin his future, he becomes a rock star, she starts dating a guy named Adam & he ends up taking her to a concert (guess who?), she & Chris reconnect….anyone remember this series? I think it was bundled a month or so ago.
YAY!! Another list and another collection for my Kindle app! *squealing and clapping* And a taboo-ish one at that. 😉
Rush… *swoony sigh* I think I fell more in love with him with each book.
MichelleS….Is it Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon? Darcie lives with her uncle & he’s a REALLY bad man….Reggie is raising his younger brothers… One night he hears her screaming, rescues her, & takes her in to live with him & his brothers. I think there is 9yrs between Darcie & Reggie so nothing happens between them for years & years. Pretty good book…the others in the series (about each of the brothers) are great too.
How about the Fallen Crest series by Tijan?
I absolutely love this form of taboo, which is odd considering all my siblings are my half siblings, and the thought of those steps hooking up… EEEW!
Monster Stepbrother sounds good. 0.0 Scary, but good.
The Seth remarks are totally about The Return. *grins* Stepbrother Billionaire and Stepbrother Untouchable were both good. I guess I’m hoping Monster Stepbrother will have eep factor.
Is Step relationships always after the marriage, because um… Fallen Crest High. Mason and Sam did meet through their parents moved in together, and started talking about getting married after her mom’s divorce. Logan in fact loves to say how his sister and brother are in the bedroom… *grins*
Love these! Too many 1-clicks and that is before the Tuesday list is up.. Oh dear!
LOL Paula!! *hug*
YES!!! Plausability. That was it. And it’s FREE. OOH. It was so good. I loved it. “Aquilla Chavez was raised by a loving father and a brother who may have loved her a little too much.” I really like this one and remember wanting more. Thanks guys.
It’s not free… sorry…. got a little ahead of myself. But it’s not expensive. I saw that I had a free update, because I bought it in October and didn’t read past that! Sorry…. my bad….
Ohhh, a new collection of books to one-click. 😉
Amy, I’m with you, Rush did make you fall in love more each book!! *big smile*
Thank you so much for posting No One’s Surrender =)
My pleasure Kelly!
Maryse – you asked if Plausability was her step-brother, since the blurb reads “her brother”…. let’s just say it’s complicated, but it’s not incest… and I don’t think that’s a spoiler because it’s pretty obvious early on that this blonde girl doesn’t look like anyone else in her family. Sorry if that spoils it, but I don’t think it does??? Anyway…. I really liked this forbiddeny one!! Cause either way, they were raised as siblings!!!
Lauren – it wasn’t Scarred by Love, but after your little description I checked it our on amazon and….. ONE CLICK….. I am really into the “forbidenny” stuff right now, so this sounds awesome. Adding it to my ever-growing TBR list. Thanks for mentioning it.
Ooooooh, you’re into forbiddenny stuff right now MichelleS? Don’t worry…we’ll keep your dirty little secret. *wink wink*
Fallen crest high by Tijan was the first book to really break the barrier in this concept. It definitely needs to be on the list. It’s amazing and the whole series is a must!
Thank you for posting a link to Stepbrother Forbidden 🙂
If anyone wants to grab a freebie I have Stepbrother, Where Art Thou? on a free run right now: https://www.amazon.com/Stepbrother-Where-Art-Thou-Fukunishi-ebook/dp/B00RXPCHFG/
P.S. I really can’t recommend Sabrina Paige’s Prick any more highly. Hell, read her book instead of any of mine, that’s how much I love it 🙂
I’ve been reading a few of these step-brother step-sister stories and ‘Stepbrother Dearest’ by Penelope Ward was the strongest out of these bunch of books.
‘Prick’ by Sabrina Paige was filled with sex and very little story, I struggled to finish it.
‘Monster stepbrother’ by Harlow Grace, was weak in my opinion.
I am now reading Colleen Masters two books.
I know i am a fussy reader and a lot of these books that are getting great reviews are just not holding my interest at all.
I love Lucy Leroux’s book – Making Her His.
This also about stepsiblings falling in love.
I recommend this one.
I have a hot new stepbrother series! Book 1 Forbidden is out now & we’re revealing book 2 tomorrow Untouchable 🙂 you should check it out!! #RushCrush was my first Stepbrother BBF too!!! Him & Blaire were seriously addictive! I’m loving all the stepbrother books!
Another good book is my stepbrother the dom.
I loved A little Too Far by Lisa Desrocher, your review got me one-clicking it back in the day. I’ve just one-clicked My Stepbrother The Dom… Tee hee!
@danielle where is untouchable?? I cant find it.
@Angie I’m writing it as we speak 😉 hope to have it done by Fri and released by middle of next week
As soon as it’s available i will be buying. Looking forward to the conclusion.
@Angie that’s awesome to hear!! Follow me on fb if you don’t already I’ll announce the release date early in the week 🙂
@Angie IDK if u saw but Untouchable released its twice the length of book! https://amzn.to/1QYPCTD
Yes there seems to be a taboo step craze. I was not ready for all that in January. However, I am on the hunt for a stepmother book I read about … the girl I think is recovering from attempting suicide and the stepmother is darkness .. checks on her .. he may be w an M C. Does this ring a bell ? Can’t remember name?
you should write a review on step brother with benefits series
Trying to remember the name of a book , but can’t can someone help me. I only remember some of it. It where the girl is working for stepbrother and his assistant is in with her real father and they set out to kidnap her for ransom.
There is a series you should read if you have not. It’s called the visa confessions by Eden Connors. It’s great I read all three.
I absolutely love 💘💘💘 stepbrother romances especially if it has a bully and angst mixed in
Check out Stephanie Brother she writes a ton of stepbrother romances.