Jackie has a few goodies for us!
I’ve listened to 6 of the Outlander books so far. Hands down my favorite.
- Dragonfly in Amber
- Drums of Autumn
- The Fiery Cross: Outlander, Book 5
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes: Outlander, Book 6
Also another tip is an app called Overdrive which will let you check out books (regular and audio) through you library. Best of all it’s free.
I also am an audible member and every day they have a daily deal which is usually between $1.99-$4.99 and every once in awhile you can snag a good title.
I listen to everything from classics. Pride and Prejudice to best sellers to non-fiction to contemporary romance. (A side story- I was playing tennis last week and one gal says “do you hear that?” “Someone’s saying ‘he caressed his hand over her breast’”. Red cheeks and completely mortified, that would be my iPhone that I inadvertently hit the play button while silencing my phone. Anyway-moving on…)
Peaches Monroe series
- Stardust: Peaches Monroe, Volume 1
- Starlight: Peaches Monroe, Book 2
- Starfire: Peaches Monroe Series #3
No Regrets series by Lauren Blakely
Bad Things, etc RK Lilley
- Bad Things: Tristan & Danika #1
- Rock Bottom: Tristan & Danika, Book 2
- Lovely Trigger: Tristan & Danika, Book 3
Reason to Breathe etc Rebecca Donovan
- Reason to Breathe: Breathing, Book 1
- Barely Breathing: Breathing, Book 2
- Out of Breath: The Breathing Series, Book 3
Anything by Rainbow Rowell
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!