I absolutely LOVE how Kelly (from our Facebook crew) sent me her favorites… in CATEGORIES!!! Very fun and clever and she touches on all sorts of genres and book-moods. I bet you’ll find your next favorite right here! How do I know? Quite a few of Kelly’s favs are MINE too, but there are so many on here that I haven’t read yet, and I am SO excited!!!
From forbidden, to rock stars, to bad-ass (bad-guy) bikers to angsty tear -jerkers to laugh-out-loud reads… Kelly has ’em all!!! 😀
“I love to read and have always loved to read. Reading can be quite a singular thing and sometimes a lonely thing when you don’t have people to share your book crazies with. But when I stumbled across your blog a few years ago I found a community and am so grateful for that. I have been exposed to SO many books, authors and genres that I might never have been exposed to otherwise. My imagination thanks you, my sanity thanks you, my libido thanks you and most of all my husband thanks you, and I mean he really, really thanks you.
I tried my best but I have 36 books in my 2015 Fave Books folder. Obviously I couldn’t submit all of them (right?) so I had to narrow that down and it is much harder to do than I thought it would be. So I admit to cheating and creating categories to get as many of them into my list as possible.
So here you go:”
Authors with multiple books on my list:
- Toxic (The Addiction Series Book 1) and Fame (The Addiction Series Book 2) – my fave Rock Star series ever. Juicy, juicy, juicy.
- The Virgin Romance Novelist – I LITERALLY peed my pants while reading this
- Every Wrong Reason / The Five Stages of Falling in Love – beautiful books. these made me sit on my hubby’s lap and squeeze him tight all the while silently shouting “thank you for this man”.
- Bad Romeo (The Starcrossed Series Book 1)/Broken Juliet (The Starcrossed Series) by Leisa Ravven – OMG the angst! Love how fleshed out the characters were, how real and raw.
- ATTRACTION: Elements of Chemistry (Hypothesis Series Book 1) Series by Penny Reid – Martin broke my heart! I LOVE this man. The writing, the connection between the couple, the feels, the hottness. This series has stayed with me. Martin is in my top 5 BB’s ever.
- fugly by Mimi Jean Pamiloff – this one gutted me in many ways. Not everyone liked this book but it was heart wrenching to me
- Hearts of Fire by L.H. Cosway – this author writes so smoothly, so beautifully that my heart aches and bursts at the same time.
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata – slow burn, beautiful relationship, just loved it
- Fearless: The Complete Novel (Dartmoor Book 1) by Lauren Gilley – very long, very detailed and very, very good. Gritty and more authentic than so many of the forced MC books out there. Need to include the rest of the series: Price of Angels (Dartmoor Book 2), The Skeleton King (Dartmoor Book 3), Half My Blood (A Dartmoor Novella)
Waited FOREVER for these:
- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas – I was hooked at one little teaser of this book. I felt like the wait took years and it was just as dirty, dark, hot and sexy as I expected. LOVED it!
- Radiance (The Barter System Book 6) by Shayne McClendon – I ADORE this author. She is so good at writing erotica – so HOT – but there is a a pureness to her writing that I haven’t read anywhere else.
- Out of the Blues by Mercy Celeste – I am a BIG fan of this genre and read it quite a bit. This was my fave because there was a good character story along with the heat factor.
- Tangled by Em Wolf – tortured, dark and wounded hero with a heart
- Touch Me Not (The Manwhore Series) (Volume 1) by Apryl Baker – fell for the lead guy.
- Because of Him (Fortunate Book 1) by Jessica Roe – forbidden relationship – such a well written book.
- Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann – a smooth and lovely read. really liked the dynamic between leads.
- King: King Series #1/Tyrant: King Series #2 by T.M. Frazier, Narrated by Robert Shapiro – I recently started listening to audiobooks and haven’t found many narrators that I like. I had read this duo and was a BIG fan so thought I would try this one. From the moment I heard Robert Shapiro narrating as King I started fanning myself. This man’s voice just about made me drop my panties.
- Complicate Me: The Good Ol’ Boys (Volume 1) by M. Robinson
- The Master (The Game Maker Series Book 2) by Kresley Cole\
- Matched by S.E. Hall and Angela Graham
- The Game Plan (Game On) (Volume 3) by Kristen Callihan