A little insight into Kim (and her book preferences).
She’s a fellow Canadian!!! 😀
She’s been with us since 2013!
She has a favorite book (and it wasn’t from this year) but I thought you might want to know it:
Picking a favourite all time book is difficult. I have loved so many but One Day by David Nicholls moved me like no other.
She’s a HUGE Colleen Hoover fan! She says:
“I must CONFESS, Colleen Hoover and I are imaginary besties. She is hilarious on social media and has such a laid back but fun, cool vibe. Love, love, love her books. Every single one. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be Ugly Love but I kind of think that’s like picking a favourite kid.”
She’s into the book bad boys. 😉
“I have a thing for Bikers, Billionaires and Rockstars. Love them hot, moody and totally alpha.”
She asks for:
- Strong, likeable female leads
- Anti-heroes, Rockers, Sports Stars (emphasis on Hockey Players)
- Colleen Hoover
- Cliffhangers where the follow up is not released
- Serials unless there is a bundle available
- Novellas that cost more than $1
And now for her 2015 favorites. I’m thinking these definitely gave her the “more” category. 😉
“My Top 5 for 2015 (so far, there’s still time)”
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras
- Him by Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen
- The Paper Swan Leylah Attar
- The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) Elle Kennedy <— About this one, she said: “LOVED it!! You just have to say hockey player and I’m in. Garrett was BBF perfection and to match him with a smart, witty, strong female lead in Hannah, this book was pure joy. What a great way to snap a bit of a book funk!!“