Laura has been with us since 2013!!! Now… a little more about Laura:
- She’s a fellow peanut gallery-er (she has her favorites too, and doesn’t mind pelting us with peanuts if we haven’t read em yet).
“u all owe me a book now! I am totally adding a sling shot with the peanuts!!”
- She’s from Glasgow Scotland!!!
“I’m too Scottish I will bruise like a peach!” LOL!! I know how you feel (But it’s the Irish in me that is the bruiser). 😉
- She says FECK!!!!!
“Oh feck…” <— LOL!!! 😛 You guys! It’s Dani!!!
- She tells us about her yummy strange sounding Scottish food:
” it’s chippy chips u know real chips cheese then some bisto gravy it’s amazing yummy!!… we have BLT it’s just bacon lettuce and tomatoes like urs rights? A bacons butty though is just a roll bap (sort of like a burger bun but not?) usually with tomato sauce or brown sauce ooooo do u guys have brown sauce??
Amy a few rolls and bacon will seriously pile the pounds on!!! On the subject of no clue about food what the heck is a corn dog??
…a fritter is just a big bit of potato dipped in batter and deep fried everything in a chippy here is deep fried like deep fried pizza,black pudding, haggis, steak pie and of course Mars bars but that’s just ick!!!… I’m not a fan ok chocolate (don’t kill me) I’m more a savoury girl it’s bad!!!
Everytime I’m reading a book and it’s based in America and they mention food I don’t know I’m all over Google but couldn’t grasp the hole corn dog thing I can’t think of any other things I wondered about but u know in Scotland we have stuff that’s kinda weird even to English people like square sausage and potato scones and u know irn bru !!!”
“Hey maryse it’s me kilt wearing Laura!! (I haven’t actually wore a kilt in my life btw) so I thought I would give u my top 10 if u want it lol it’s so hard!!!”
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan – it was my first biker book and it was just so real and raw and messed up that I just love it so much
- Fearless by Lauren gilley- I just read it and it’s now my second favourite biker book lol I love them long so the 800 pages was the best and I just loved the taboo her mum Maggie everything
- Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows Book 1) <— The whole Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison – it has everything the paranormal the angst the hate him love him vibe and the slow burn and the cheekiness!! (sidenote from Maryse: When she finished this series she let us know, saying: ” I’ve just finished the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison and in so depressed that it’s finished I have the day all 13 books are amazing I loved everything it a whole 5*+ for me omg what the hell am I going to do I can’t believe it’s ended!!!!! And I have missed so much so now there is about a million books on me tbr and none of them will compare to Rachel none I tell u!!!!!“)
- Love Me With Lies Series by tarryn fisher – I loves the way it panned out over their whole lives and how in between loving each other they settled with other people I actually like dirty red the best as its from Leah’s pov and she always kind of knows she the other woman
- Craving Resurrection (The Aces Book 4) by Nicole jaquelyn- I loved this series but this one was just very raw and it’s sort of coming of age they meet very young and then the bad happens!!
- The Rosie Project by Graeme simsion – I loved dons way of thinking and it broke my heart when people were making fun of him and he is totally funny haha not weird the things he comes out with – correct! Greetings!
- Kristen Ashley just her not a single book cause I just can’t pick I’ve read them all and I just love everything I fell in love with every alpha male in her books she so rocks!
- Underestimated: Book One by jettie woodruff – mainly because it was the first book in the ‘oh sh*t’ category enough said
- Immortals After Dark Series <— The whole IAD series kresley Cole – again I couldn’t pick u ask to much! I love the way they all are and I love nucking futs nix I want her book bad
- Black Dagger Brotherhood <— And finally 10. It has to be BDB they are all just my first loves from book 1 when we met them all I can’t pick I would be screwed if I had to pick on real life I would be a total BDB groupie JR ward I love u lol
- So that’s the list but following on from that I have to mention The Neighbor from Hell Collection by RL Mathewson, Gena Showalter’s LOTU and Nalini Singh: The Psy-Changeling Series cause they are amazing also!
“Maryse you ask to much! Lol that’s the list then enjoy!”