“I laugh because I found your book Blog right after joining FB, & you had close to 700 “likes” & I thought she is “SO POPULAR”. I joined in & you were going on & on about “Fifty Shades” (I had never heard of & not many others had either)…”
She always finds us book deals, and comments weekly with her own recommendations. Such a supportive and fun friend!
Here’s a little bit about her book preferences:
“I can take the forbidden, fractured souls, damaged and broken, recluse scarred physically & mentally, tortured minds & bodies, but I can not stand a cliffhanger or no HEA.”
“I prefer reading a whole book then having it piece meal.”
“My favorite books are with mismatched odd couples that you never see how it will work.”
And now for her Top 15 for 2015:
“It is impossible for me to write short lists for favorite books, but 2015 has been special for books so I am going to try. Now these are not in any order of favorite, but by month.”
1) The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachael Higginson. This was a gift from Kandace and one of the many reasons we all love her.
2) Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec. Troubled hero home from war and the women that loves him enough to save him (sigh).
3) Never Let You Go (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery. This author just gets better & better. I thought The Vixen and the Vet was tops, but this book is tied, if not better. …I can’t say enough about Katy’s writing. If I’m going to review one of her books, then I take careful notes, but I highlight so much, because she has a way with words that I might as well highlight the entire book.
4) Darker Water (Once and Forever Book 1) By Lauren Stewart. This was so good and made me laugh, cry and feel all emotions.
5) The Ground Rules (Book 1) (The Rule Breakers Series) by Roya Carmen. Another gift from Kandace and is it any wonder we love that girl.
6) Fearless: The Complete Novel (Dartmoor Book 1) by Lauren Gilley OK, Kandace recommended, but I actually bought this one. Love that lady! …The story is good, the writing is good & Mercy, Mercy, Mercy!
7) Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen) (Volume 3) by Tillie Cole This is the best of the series. Two broken souls find love!
8) Heart-Shaped Hack: Kate and Ian #1 By Tracey Garvis Graves. I adored the writing and this was one of my most favorite of the year for sure.
9) Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland Another joy of a book to read.
10) Transcending Darkness by Airicka Phoenix. This is a complete novel of 506 pages.
11) The Air He Breathes (Elements) by Brittainy C. Cherry. Two broken souls find comfort in each other!
12) Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills. A very good read!
13) Commodity by Shay Savage
14) Reaper’s Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club Book 5) by Joanna Wylde. This is Painter’s story and long awaited.
15) This is a list of all my new Indie authors that I have found and loved: