FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT!! I’ve been getting a few requests, lately, for an more “focused” student-teacher list. I already have a main book list that is comprised of anything “teacher-student” romance related, but it appears there aren’t that many where the teacher is a woman. These are few and far between. But some of you are asking for list and I’m happy to oblige.
Touchy subject especially considering the news stories over the last few years, but still a worthy risqué, exciting, angst-filled, dramatic, eeeeeeep-inducing reading subject, am I right?
Shubhankar: hi! could you recommend me some female teacher male student romance books?
Denisa: Do you include female teacher – male student relationships on the list? I miss those that I know. If any books on your list fall into that category, could you tell me which ones?
Kristy: I was curious if anyone has any recommendations for teacher/student books but not the older guy teacher but perhaps a women teacher?? I feel like those don’t really exist?
Jean: …have never read anyteacher/student books before so I am a little scared! haha!
Maryse: Tee hee Jean!! As well you should be. Joinnnnn ussssss on the risqué-read side. We have cookies and they’re racier here. *snort* 😛
Fabi: Maryse, I love student/teacher romance (in books only) they are so -idk- illicit or something.
Maryse: *waggles eyebrows* IN BOOKS. Yes… great clarification. 😉 Onlyyyyy in books.
MichelleS: I Love a good student teacher romance – all that “forbidenny” stuff….
Lindsay: IDK what it is about student/teacher romances, but I get anxiety reading those books!
Linda: On the Island and To Professor, With Love!!! Yes!!! HIGHLY recommend them both. Both are beautifully written and unputdownable!! No brainer. You can trust me on both! 5 stars.
We love the butterflies in our stomach, don’t we? Biting our nails, on the edge of our seat while the swoon-y butterflies and the ‘fraidy butterflies battle it out.
So here it is! And Denisa starts us off with the first three:
- Prey by Lurlene McDaniel <— “All the kids are talking about how hot she is–and she is especially interested in Ryan Piccoli.” Eeeeeeep! See I’m already eeeeping!
- Notes on a Scandal: What Was She Thinking?: A Novel <— secrets revealed…
- Tampa by Alissa Nutting <— This one sounds CRAZY! Not a romance and was told extremely contraversial and Lime says: “TAMPA isn’t a romance (I’d say erotica, but that feels a bit wrong given the subject matter). It’s dark and cynical and very taboo. Lots of black humour. Kind of like YOU by Caroline Kepnes ((if anyone liked that one, they’d probably like TAMPA).“
- On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis-Graves <— YESSSS!! I LOVED this one. She’s in her 20’s and I think he’s 16? 17? She’s his tutor but still has that whole forbidden aspect to it. One of my favorite books ever! And Cindy agrees! “Oh, good list. On the Island by Tracy Garvis Graves. That one was unforgettable.” (my review)
- SCHOOLED 4.0 by Deena Bright <— Melissa suggests this one! “Schooled by Deena Bright involves a female teacher and two of her former students.” and it was all the risqué rage a few years ago!
- To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men Book 2) by Linda Kage <— From the blurb… “I never expected to connect with anyone like this or want more beyond one night. This may be the real deal. Problem is Dr. Kavanagh’s my literature professor.“
- Run to Me by Erin Golding <— Eliza recommends this one, saying: “Run to Me, by Erin Golding. I think the book is set in Australia. It’s also better written than most.” And here’s a bit from the blurb: “Abby is a teacher tortured by her unfulfilled dreams. When she takes on the role of running coach at Whateley School, she never imagines it will unravel her whole life.”
- Hot For Teacher by Mandee Mae, M.C. Cerny, Phalla S. Rios, Niquel, Missy Johnson, Carly Grey, Amalie Silver, Elle Bright, Vicki Green, Liv Morris, Nicole Blanchard <— A few books in this anthology feature a female teacher and male student…
- Her Master’s Teacher by Lily White <— Feifei suggests this one! “Oh Maryse!! I’m so silly, I totally forgot Her Master’s Teacher by Lily White! She’s the guy’s teacher before she gets kidnapped by him “
- Living in Shadow (Living In… Book 1) by Jackie Ashenden <— Timitra suggests this one! “Living In Shadow by Jackie Ashenden features a female teacher and a male student”
- Boy Toy by Barry Lyga <— Michelle reminds us that this one needs to be on the list.
- True North Book 3 – Finding Now Kate and Sam by Allie Juliette Mousseau <— Amanda suggested this one saying, “She is a professor and he is her student”
- Then There Was You: (So Much It Hurts Series Book #2) by Melanie Dawn <— Feifei found us this one! “Here’s another one that *might* fit the bill – Then There Was You: (So Much It Hurts Series Book #2)! Not exactly the typical student/teacher but she’s his much older counselor”
- Feel again by Faith Andrews <— Sharon found us this one! She says: “Feel again by Faith Andrews comes out jan 12 teacher is women.”
- One Summer by Karen Robards <— bev suggests this one! “Read this many years ago and remember liking it.”