After chatting with my Facebook girls about some of my favorites, it was pointed out that the majority of my selections featured model “Paul Marron”. What? No way!! I didn’t believe it. Each guy looked significantly different (despite being undeniably gorgeous). But upon further inspection, I started recognizing him in each. Those book people tricked me!!!Today, I have chosen to dedicate an entire post to this wooooo hooo HOT !!! *ahem* 😳 I mean… handsome, and obviously versatile cover model. Versatile? Yes, absolutely versatile. You see, once upon a time, I made a list of my top ten favorite (hottest!) book covers(featuring my favorite most handsome-est “heroes”). If I caught myself staring in awe at the cover, or purchasing a book because of the cover, well…it made my list.
I know, I know, I’m behind the times… a “late bloomer” if you will. You all probably already knew he existed, as he’s got quite a fanbase. I just started noticing the men behind the covers, you see. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
Sherry: Maryse, you won’t believe this, but this cover model is Rehvenge too!!!!
Terttu: Oh, he’s in the cover of Jill Myles, Gentlemen prefer succubi too:)
Sherry: he’s My Salvatore too!!!! Beyond the Darkness……Love him 😉
Maryse: OMG!!! YES YES YES!! He’s also Noah, and Rion – how did I miss how much all these guys look alike? Oh my and Primal Instincts too, which I also woohooo’d over. Ok obviously he’s one of my favorite cover models then.
Maryse: NO WAY!!! He’s also the guy on my favorite book cover of them all – Talon’s “Night Embrace” – I’m so predictable!
And I came to a conclusion. I obviously have a “type” and I’m quite consistent 😉 tee hee! I mean, my favorite book in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter series is Talon’s (I wonder if the cover influenced me at all?). I had no real interest in Black Dagger Brotherhood’s Rehv (or his book) until I saw his cover (again, one of my favorites in the series). And it just so happens my friend Sherry’s favorite Guardian of Eternity is “Salvatore” (yes, Sherry, I figured out your secret! Surprise surprise that Paul Marron is “him”. I know you didn’t want to tell me until I finished the series, but you’ve been so obvious, squeeing Salvatore’s name (“My Salvatore!”) randomly in discussions). *giggle*
But let’s be serious, I think he’s probably all of our “type” considering how many covers he’s graced.
So here is yet another one of my “lists”. A dedication to all of his book covers that I will continue to add to, as I discover more. Pooooor me. My job is so hard, having to hunt down hunky heroes. 😉
About Paul: Hrmmm.. what’s there to say. Not too much “actual” info about him out there, but let’s see what I can gather.
- He’s represented by Heyman Talent Agency. They have him listed as height: 6′ 0″
- Oh here’s one! He’s an underwear model (Undergear)! No! I don’t believe it for a second! LOL!
- Oh thank goodness for underwear companies! They provide silly info on their models. As per their Facebook page, Paul likes his music heavy (Megadeth…okay interesting. OH YES and Five Finger Death Punch – I knew I liked him for a reason 😉 ), has big feet (ummm ???), likes raw? pizza, and he’s a cancer/leo. How can that be? Oh right, stuff changed this year, and now everybody might have a different zodiac sign, I remember now. I, however, remain a Leo.
Meh who am I kidding? Apparently nobody online has ever managed to to ask him anything (or talk to him, for that matter). I think they just go blank when they look at him, giggle profusely, put up his picture, and go on their merry way. Or maybe he’s computer generated?
Ok Woops! What have I gotten myself into? He has SO MANY COVERS! I’m going to try and limit this to “paranormal” books, or just covers that are TOO 😯 to resist.
I present to you: Paul Marron aka Talon, Rehvenge, Tobias, Adrik, Lyon, Noah, Salvatore and so on…:
For even MORE Paul Marron, enjoy these links:
- His website: https://www.paulmarron.com/ (mostly just his fashion model pics)
- His official Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PauL-MarroN/349477195062745
- His blog: https://paulmarron.blogspot.com/
- Google Images for paul marron (LOTS to ogle here!)
- Two authors discuss having him on their book covers: https://pinkheartsociety.blogspot.com/2010/08/male-on-monday-sam-worthington-and-paul.html (that’s where I found my favorite picture of him above – I like that look best!) They also point out a fansite dedicated to him
Until my next crush …. 😉