<— Lots of great author and book news circulating to kick off the new month, and welcome in the fall season!!! Yep, I’m one of those pumpkin-spice loving girls, and I can’t wait to feel that cool crisp air on my face and smell the wood burning stoves, once again. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!!!! I LOVE IT! I know, I’m getting ahed of myself ’cause we JUST started September (and I have a good month or so left, of hot days here in Florida) but I can already feel the change in the air) and I can’t help but *squee*!
Okay so today’s post will feature EARLYBIRD BOOK RELEASES, plus a few of the PREORDERS going live at midnight, AND fun surprise news announcements!
- Invasion by Mary E Palmerin & Poppet <— LIVE!!!! HE’S LIVING UNDER HER FLOOR ALERT! Hey I’ve read a book by Poppet before and I loved it. FREAKED ME OUT (pretty dark). “When he finds himself in a living hell he becomes savage, uncovering a side to himself he suppressed. Now homeless he’s living in a basement, but he’s a snoop. It’s his ingrained nature to spy, to uncover secrets, and he finds all of Carly’s scars and hidden traumas. She hides it behind a sunny smile and a spry walk, but she’s hurting. What she cannot anticipate is that the god at her door is living under her floor, and she’ll bleed for him. He is Carly’s nemesis, she just never knew it…“
- Diary of a Madman (Josephine) by Lily White <— LIVE!! LILY WHITE DARK READ ALERT!!! This one’s super-short but the blurb is intriguing. “It is a collection of insights, of the thoughts and feelings of the monsters that bask in the darkness of shadow. There are no lights at the end of this tunnel, and it isn’t intended to make sense. Please don’t try to make something out of it that it isn’t. Insanity doesn’t make sense, and neither do the thoughts of the insane. This is the Diary of Bodhi Marks…”
- More to Us by Allie Everhart <— LIVE! He’s a guitarist working for his father and she’s a gymnast, and they meet in college. “When Austin and Kira meet, their attraction draws them together but their relationship quickly becomes something more. A friendship and love that neither one of them expected. But their dreams remain unfulfilled…”
- Alpha Boxed Set by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!!! JASINDA WILDER ALERT! Another series bundle at a super price!!
Lauren: It’s the one where the girl gets $10,000 checks in the mail every month with YOU written in the notes line. Then, after a year, a guy shows up in a limo & say, “it’s time to pay your debt”.
Marit: Oh my GOD! I’m reading Alpha by Jasinda Wilder now 😉 Hot and mysterious alphamale with a big secret. The book is HOT 🙂
Lauren: Been dying to read this series!!!!
Pia: These have been on my tbr for a very long time. One-clicked right away
- Breaking Him by Sherilee Gray <— LIVE!!! HE’S RECLUSIVE & SCARY… “Folks in town call him a monster—say he’s dangerous. But I know him simply as Elijah Hays, the quiet, gentle giant who works with the horses on my ranch. I can feel him watching me, that steady intense gaze making me crave things I don’t quite understand, burn in a way that frightens me…”
- The Blogger and the Hunk by Jane Matisse <— LIVE!!! Tee hee… that title! It sounds cute! She prefers staying home and reading a good book but, when she sets her book aside, to go out with her friends, she meets him! “Jack Goodman, a confident skirt chaser, has always been a womanizer. But everything changes when he meets clumsy Penelope, and their first kiss turns into a night of passion. When Penelope sneaks out the morning after, neither one expects to see each other again until they are thrown together in unexpected circumstances…“
- Pepper Winters announces a NEW SURPRISE COMEDY ROMANCE BOOK that will be coming out any day now. Maybe even today?? She wrote it to help her heal from the very rough month of August she just got through (<— she explains here), and she’s very excited about this one! YAY!!! She says:
“Why did I choose that pen name? Because I’ve always loved the name Tess (from Monsters in the Dark) and Q hunted for her in Quintessentially Q. It fit and I wanted something to show that this book is VERY different from me and not dark AT ALL.”
- Penny Reid and L.H. Cosway NEWS! They just announced the third book in their fun and sexy “Rugby Series” (‘The Cad and the Co-ed’) and OMG THAT COVER! Gorgeous and hilarious!!! She’s a single mom and in college… “Eilish enters her last semester of university determined to stand on her own. Now she just needs to find an internship. The only problem is, her best option—by far—places her directly in the path of her son’s father, and he doesn’t remember her at all.” YIKES!!! That sounds awesome!
- The Bookworm Box will receive all the proceeds from this awesome sounding Anthology (A Secret Affair) coming out in October!! How awesome! 😀
- Ker Dukey and K. Webster have just announced a NEW DARK READ/PSYCH THRILLER!!! This one’s up for preorder and coming out this month! THIS ONE WILL BE MINE!!!!!! “Benny loves his pretty little dolls. As long as they do exactly as they’re told… …Have you ever had to make a decision that haunts you every single day for the rest of your life…the life you stole back? I have. I ran for my survival, rocks and twigs cutting into the soles of my feet, my lungs burning and screaming for rest, every muscle tensed and fighting along with me for existence. I left her. I ran, ran, ran—from Benny and his lone, pretty little doll—until I couldn’t remember where to find them again. I’m sorry.”
- Outlander fans!!! Here’s the Outlander theme song, with lyrics, as introduced by Jamie… *sigh* (Sam Heughan)
- Nicole Jacquelyn has a new book releasing tomorrow, so the first book in that series: Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love) is on SUPER-BARGAIN SALE!! UNREQUITED LOVE!!! SHE’S ALWAYS LOVED HIM BUT HE MARRIED HER BEST FRIEND… and OMG he can be SUCH A JERK!!!! I enjoyed this one! (In fact, here’s my Book Review). P.S. Book #2 is going live tomorrow (it’s listed below) AND they can both be read as standalones.
- GENTRY BOYS (Books 1-4) by Cora Brent <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN SALE ALERT! And Fabi (and many in our crew) is a huge fan of this series! Fabi: “I just finished Draw (Gentry Boys #1) by Cora Brent… Wow, it was so good. I really felt for the characters. I wanted to wrap them all up in a huge hug and paint the world pretty for them….“
A few of TOMORROW’S PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas – September 6th 2016
- Banking Her: A Billionaire Bad Boys Novella (Book 2.5) (Bad Boy Billionaires) by Max Monroe – September 6th 2016
- The One Real Thing: The Hart’s Boardwalk Series by Samantha Young – September 6th 2016
- Winter Born by Sherrilyn Kenyon – September 6th 2016
- Change of Heart by Nicole Jacquelyn – September 6th 2016 <— I LOVED book #1!! 😀
- Rookie Move: A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel by Sarina Bowen – September 6th 2016
- The Sight: A Devil’s Isle Novel by Seanan McGuire – September 6th 2016
- Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb – September 6th 2016
- Guardian’s Mate: A Shifters Unbound Novel (A Shifter’s Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley – September 6th 2016
- Because I’m Watching: A Novel (The Virtue Falls Series) by Christina Dodd – September 6th 2016
- Deja Who (An Insighter Novel) by MaryJanice Davidson – September 6th 2016
- Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons) by Tessa Bailey – September 6th 2016
- Fighting to Be Free by Kirsty Moseley – September 6th 2016
- Loving You Easy: A Loving on the Edge Novel by Roni Loren – September 6th 2016
- Empire of Storms (Throne Of Glass Series Book 5) by Sarah J. Maas – September 6th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)