“Alexander Kingwood IV is a dark prince who wants to be King. Sara Jane Grayson is the woman he wants as his queen. When it seems the world is against them, they will fight for their happily ever after…”
P.S. Here’s book #1 ➔ Savage (The Kingwood Duet Book 1)
Here’s more news!! 😀
Melanie Harlow COVER REVEAL!!! From This Moment is her gorgeous new upcoming book (super gasp-worthy-angsty sounding too!!) coming out soon, and here’s that beautiful cover!!! HER DEAD HUSBAND’S TWIN MOVES INTO TOWN… GAH!!!! THIS BLURB!! MINE MINE MINE!!!
“When my late husband’s twin brother moves back to our small town, I want to avoid him. Everything about Wes reminds me of the man I lost and the life we’d planned together, and after eighteen long months struggling just to get out of bed, I’m finally doing okay. I have a new job, an amazing support group, and a beautiful five-year-old daughter to parent. I don’t want to go backward.
But I’m drawn to him, too…”
Sara Ney‘s PRE-ORDER, COVER & BLURB is up for her next douchebag book How to Date a Douchebag: The Learning Hours. 😉 “GIRLS DON’T WANT ME. Especially her…” Oh I LOVE the blurb. He’s NOT a douchebag but his friends want him to get *ahem* attention so they post an ad for him (and he gets tons of texts)…
“One text stands out from hundreds. One number I can’t bring myself to block. She seems different. Hotter, even in black and white.
However, after seeing her in person, I know she’s not the girl for me. But my friends won’t let up–they just don’t get it. Douchebags or not, there’s one thing they’ll never understand: GIRLS DON’T WANT ME.
Stephen King has a scary treat for us!!! He says: “Want to watch Eps 1 & 2 of MR. MERCEDES, free? Go to att.net or Deadline.com . Tell ’em Steve sent ya.” OH MY!!!!!! I DO I DO!!!! But first I think I should just read the book (Mr. Mercedes: A Novel (The Bill Hodges Trilogy Book 1) so I don’t spoil it for myself. GAH I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!!
Kristen Ashley signing in September!! Actually it’s a trio of awesome authors including Rebecca Shea and J.B. Salsbury, and J.B. announced it! She says:
So excited to be signing with my girls Kristen Ashley and Rebecca Shea. Come join us for an intimate event where we’ll be signing books, visiting with readers, and dishing on all things romance!
Here’s what you need to know…
Speaking of Kristen Ashley, she posted the trailer to her upcoming release,The Time in Between (The Magdalene Series Book 3) saying: “I am super, super excited to share the reveal of the trailer for the upcoming THE TIME IN BETWEEN, Cady and Coert’s story, the finale to my Magdalene series!”
K. Larsen has a sneak peek of “The Brother” for us!! The sequel to her psych-thriller kidnap story, The Tutor <— EEEEP!!! I read it :).
P.S. ➔ UPCOMING RELEASES ADDED to the MAIN NEW RELEASE PAGE!
- Royally Endowed (The Royally Series Book 3) by Emma Chase – August 14th 2017
- Thousands (Dollar Book 4) by Pepper Winters – August 15th 2017
- Social Media by J.A. Huss – August 15th 2017
- If Ever by Angie Stanton – August 21st 2017
- Nineteen Letters by Jodi Perry – August 29th 2017
- Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel, Tara Sivec – September 5th 2017
- Lust (Vegas Nights, #2) by Emma Hart – September 12th 2017
- Play On by Samantha Young – September 12th 2017
- Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – September 14th 2017
- The Outskirts: The Outskirts Duet: Part One by T.M. Frazier – September 17th 2017
- Five by J.A. Huss – September 19th 2017
- Dark Swan by Gena Showalter – September 25th 2017
- The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag Book 3) by Sara Ney – September 26th 2017
- Michael’s Wings (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz – November 7th 2017
- The Outpost (Jamison Valley Book 4) by Devney Perry – November 17th 2017
- Dark Alpha’s Night (Reapers) by Donna Grant – November 28th 2017
- Millions (Dollar Book 5) by Pepper Winters – December 12th 2017
- The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde – January 9th 2018
- Judgment Road (Torpedo Ink) by Christine Feehan – January 23rd 2018
- The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz – February 13th 2018
- On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young – March 20th 2018
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 20th 2018
- Covert Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – March 20th 2018
- Hot and Badgered (The Honey Badgers) by Shelly Laurenston – March 27th 2018
- Cross Breed (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh – March 27th 2018
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – April 3rd 2018
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan – April 24th 2017