<— SUNDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! PENELOPE WARD ALERT!!!! Well GOOD MORNING TO US!! Whoooooooo look what just went LIVE EARLY!!! Gentleman Nine!!!!
He was always in love with her, but his best friend got her… and then he broke her heart.
“…When my job sent me to Boston for a three-month contract position, Amber let me stay in her spare room.
Still reeling from her breakup, she’d sworn off men.
One night, I opened her computer to find the shock of my life. She’d hesitantly contacted a male escort company. Afraid to date and get her heart broken again, she was looking for sex with no strings.
Every emotion imaginable ran through me: protectiveness, jealousy—curiosity.
Amber had chosen Gentleman Number Nine and sent him a message.
She opened up to him, confessing, among other things, her physical attraction to her friend—me…”
- Double The Ache by Alexa Riley <— LIVE TODAY!!! TWO FOOTBALL STARS WANT HER… “…Wes and Dean have been inseparable since the day they met. They even went to the same college and were drafted to the same team. They’ve known their whole lives that they wanted one woman to share. And the day they lay eyes on Amelia they know she’s the one…”
Tarryn Fisher: When I’m writing I become the character. It’s something that just happens. I take on their traits, good or bad. Right now I think everyone is lying to me, and I’m convinced I’m crazy. For the sake of my marriage I should probably write more romance. #thriller
Tessa Bailey‘s “Getaway Girl” is up for preorder and will be live next month!! And I love this author AND this premise. She’s ends up being his getaway driver when he was left at the alter… and he’s going to be the mayer!!
“Elijah Montgomery Du Pont is the future mayor of Charleston. From his military career to city hall, every detail of his life has been meticulously planned. Until now. His only respite from life’s sudden upheaval is Addison, his new, improbable best friend. She makes him happy. Grounds him. And public disapproval be damned, he’s not willing to give her up. But with an election on the line and public pressure rising, Addison—and the cruel hand of fate—might not give him a choice.”
“Rachel Van Dyken and Husband Nate talking all things Matchmakers Playbook and how we met! Plus all the awkward in between”
“Blood Communion,” my new novel of Lestat will be released on October 2nd, two days before my birthday. My publisher surprised me by posting it on Amazon. I do not think this is the permanent cover, but I honestly don’t know. Anyway, it’s up there already for pre-order. I finished it last year. I have two more novels in the works now.
“…she said she couldn’t deny telling the story of one of South Carolina’s most well-known cash crops—indigo—and lesser known historical icon who cultivated and popularized it: Eliza Lucas Pinckney…”
Carion Cole has a new release and our book-bud Nancy told me about it! “Maryse: No Tomorrow by Carian Cole is coming out 3/8/18. She had a cover reveal and never in the time I’ve had a blog have I had such a huge response. It is going to be a big best seller. I can’t wait to get my ARC!”
Alyson Santos has a new release coming out in her rock star “Night Shifts Black series“. She just posted the cover reveal and blurb for “Limelight” (it’s not up for preorder yet) but it’s coming March 12th!!! P.S. It’s a standalone! 😉
“…She destroyed my career.
Ruined my life.
Pushed me from the shadows and exposed my lies.
She’s the fire that destroys lesser men,
and now her flames are aimed at me.
She loves to watch me burn,
but the part we never saw coming?
Sometimes it takes a fire to ignite a spark…”
“…The next move requires I marry and soon.
This will strengthen us and secure our position.
But I am not to marry her.
I am to wed the eldest Volkov.
Problem is, her younger sister is the one who awakens my dead heart.
It is her I want in my bed and by my side forever.
Her. Her. Her.
In this game, though, it’s not about what I want…”
UPCOMING RELEASES just added to the main “New Releases” page:
- Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries Book 15) by Lexi Blake – February 20th 2018
- Reckless Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 16) by Addison Moore – February 27th 2018
- Opal (a Raven Cycle Story) by Maggie Stiefvater – March 1st 2018
- Genesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs – March 6th 2018
- Law & Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 8) – by Lani Lynn Vale – March 8th 2018
- Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey – March 26th 2018
- Savage Prince: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March – March 27th 2018
- Debbie Macomber’s Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends by Debbie Macomber – April 3rd 2018
- The Greatest Risk (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley – May 1st 2018
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas – May 1st 2018
- Lennon Reborn: A steamy, emotional rockstar romance (Preload Book 4) by Scarlett Cole – May 1st 2018
- The Outsider by Stephen King – May 22nd 2018
- Built to Last (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker – July 3rd 2018
- Wild Like the Wind (Chaos Book 6) by Kristen Ashley – July 31st 2018
- Leverage in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 47) by J.D. Robb – September 4th 2018
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott – September 25th 2018
- Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat by Anne Rice – October 2nd 2018